1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Server Issues 14/06/2019 [DDoS Attack]

Discussion in 'Support Announcements' started by GM Salome, Jun 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trinzer

It really dose sound like they are just waiting for them to stop instead of dealing with it.

letroll and Ledun like this.
  2. sibilla

[NOTICE] DDOS attacks are currently on-going on EU server. Please refer to the following forum post for live updates: http://bit.ly/DDOS06142019

ah ah ahah for live update!!!

3. StarBeamer

Hello, i personally don't care when it's back, i know it will be, if we get free things to make up for this or not is down to the game owners/developers. As regards other players, some of you are totally childish, you see another player in the same area, do the same as others, leave them alone, i am sick of getting killed cause i am in an area another player is in, yesterday i lost count of other players and nothing happened, but it takes 1 just to ruin the game. Makes me wonder why i bother to be honest and that's the same for others, Grow up please and leave people alone or is that to much to ask.

TheGrimmReaper likes this.
  4. Pointis

Pointis Wizard 62 EU

Can you please explain this more specific?

Thugarin likes this.
  5. Ryze

Some Feedback from a Player: You doing great. Nice content, the remstarted update was fine, very breathtaking. BUT: You should also investigate your Team-Energy into the Game-Performance and your Game-Engine. I think its necessary right now, cause for me the Game feels uncomfortable by playing.

Do not hesitate to contact me in case you want to know what I mean with uncomfortable or other stuff.

Thanks and greetings.

Ledun likes this.
  6. Lilew

It s an attack PEN Blackstar?...

7. jcbingui

Too much cry people here,it's depressing.

MrUnderwood likes this.
  8. Hearts

Hearts Valkyrie 62 EU

too much people thinking they can resolve ddos problems by themselves.

9. Jawollja

You're talking about RANDOM number generators. It is RANDOM, there is nothing to reset. If there was something to reset it wouldn't be RANDOM.
    Either way, what you are saying makes no sense. You just had no luck breeding your horses.

It's really amusing how people constantly jump onto every possibility to make others responsible for things that don't go "their way".
    Grow up please.

10. Kloetensuppe

DDoS attacks with e.g. 600 GBit/s should be no problem for a 30Tbps network. perhaps they should invest some pearls in better protection; now they probably have to pay in bit-coins...

11. TheGrimmReaper

Persons doing this Ddos Attack... i feel really sorry for them.... must be hard. live like they doing.. pluss! be that ... low-minded!! but get this. your, attacking bdo servers. you attacking,other working players too.. be clear with this.. no karma in your lifetime. can fix this. hope its worth- punish hard working gamers. because your to sissy. and stupid going to the source.
    your little bird. must have really, little ears. and heard,, Really wrong...

rumours!!!

12. Mazmez

hope u fixe it in short time

13. Akeirman

I'm ok with a luxury box as a compensation

14. Ledun

Any information when you will be able to fix it?

Maybe it is not a gamer, it could be also generated by someone who sells a DDOS attack protection.

#94 Ledun, Jun 14, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2019
  15. Nastiel

To all complaining and crying players - just do something else, is BDO your whole life? Maybe it's time to move your body and workout a bit or just watch some funny cat videos on youtube.

To devs - maybe it's time to invest in DDOS protection? It's not the first time. Also don't forget to compensate items lost due to DDOS deaths.

Hope You manage to fix it soon, GL.

16. Riverzz

Riverzz 56 EU

well how come i get 12-13 skills on non purebreeed and since the DDOS atk i get a maximum of 7 skills on purebreeds?? RANDOM?? yea sure.. if you are sitting on serveral billions ingame its no problem for you.. well it is for me and yea its still coused by the constant DC/relog whatever you call it it still counts!!!!

17. patagarucha

cry cry baby
    stop whining and go see outside!
    seriously, the level of complain in this game is pen ++

18. Slashy

Time for some horse training. Good luck with the fix, guys!

Ledun likes this.
  19. TheGrimmReaper

they GOTTA have MICRO ,small balls.... too AFRAID and LOW iintellect try going to the source. ithink all this. in a sick way. show all US how they hates RNG/BDO and are just helpless as a gamer...they cant be good as hacker. bacause they have a CODE. so this really must be low scrubs... but this aint the 1 time bdo have getting DDos attacked.. and with all this sucess with this game. just investing not even 000,1% of profits. made this game, have secure !! servers ... against loosers like this!! trying to play , hackers! because they sure cant play BDO. if they did. this never would heppend. in the first place!

StarBeamer likes this.
  20. Aeternum113

I just lost all my PEN gear armors, weapons and accessories, all full PEN. Also lost all my JIN crystals and hooms. Also my 9000billions disappeared from my warehouse and I lost my lvl 64 and 3k skill points. I can't find my Doom, Diné and Arduanatt either they disappeared from my stable.

Also I'm drooling and sucking my wet thumb while I wipe my tears and curse our cruel God's.

Can I haz all dat back plix?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.