1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Server Issues 15/06/2019 [DDoS Attack]

Discussion in 'Support Announcements' started by CM Servantes, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Nephandi#

I admit that this is annoying. I mean 1 day, fine 2 days pretty bad, but day three on a saturday ... sad!

2. S4lty0n3

Why they dont disable the Death Penalty while this Server suck this way ...

3. Wallis

With that amount of money ppl put into item shop, and you still can't handle a DDoS attack

4. PenelopePvPOP

hello is this archeage release?

5. Ben Phoenix

I'm playing right now, no problem whatsoever.

6. DerFailer

I don't know what the problem is at your end but i am online for over 5 Hours without any disconnect just a little lag because of my graphics card so stop whining in an forum where you never can change somthin... i you want to change somthing get an IT Job an word for Kakao Tech Team and build an ddos protection otherwise just shut up

7. Eri 4

If you want doors for your house then go built one and then install it cause the person selling you the house didn't wanna spent any money actually installing a door OwO

Ruffe and I Am Mother like this.
  8. Ben Phoenix

Well, you can change things complaining actually and a lot people have been experiencing lag and disconnection lately, without being able to play for hours so... It's a thing and it's not funny.

I Am Mother likes this.
  9. Juuken

Wow, you really do have no clue, do you?

Show me one legit TCP/IP or UDP datagram that holds a place for the MAC address. To use ARP, you would have to be in the same network. ARP entries last for a few minutes, after that they're gone. So, even IF you had access to the Wifi access point and would be fast enough to read out the ARP table you couldn't do jack sh*t with a MAC address of a user who is already gone. And that doesn't even take ARP-Spoofing into account.

You script kiddies think everything is so easy and the rest of humankind is just plain stupid. You install an app, flip a switch, pull a lever, read some data, and tadaaa, there is your culprit. No! If it was this easy, a lot more people would be caught and brought to justice.

10. GeneralSang

Dude...go outside...This is incredibly sad, it's just a game, you know that right?

11. letroll

Current status (community update):
    • 6/14/2019 @ 4:00 PM UTC - EU Server is stable.
    • 6/14/2019 @ 4:55 PM UTC - Users are experiencing lag and disconnects.
    • 6/14/2019 @ 7:35 PM UTC - EU Server is stable.
    • 6/14/2019 @ 10:55 PM UTC - Users are experiencing lag and disconnects.
    • 6/15/2019 @ 3:15 AM UTC - EU Server is stable.
    • 6/15/2019 @ 15:35 PM CEST - Users are experiencing lag and disconnects.
    • 6/15/2019 @ 4:03 PM CEST - EU server connectable again, and stable for 15 min and counting
    • 6/15/2019 @ 4:12 PM CEST - Users are experiencing lag and disconnects.
    • 6/15/2019 @ 4:31 PM CEST - Users are experiencing lag and disconnects.
    • 6/15/2019 @ 5:15 PM CEST - server stable for 20 min and counting

Eri 4 likes this.
  12. Artorias_Dusk

I wanted to grind Aakman with my remaining Kama blessing. **** happens. It's just really poor how they handle this. And they bring the weekend flash sale!!! Kinda like "We know we ****ed up because we don't care, but here, cash in some more money". I feel sorry for the GMs and CMs because they look like they care, but their bosses don't. I hope another good MMO comes out soon. PA deserves it.

13. ALO

ALO

RIP HOOM its served well

14. DerFailer

i didn't said its funny but what its the matter complaining for hours it can't cange whats happend so why cry like a baby? You as a Player and customer can't change anything with complaining about the kicks and lags... so if you have an idea how to stop the ddos attack than tell it the GM's or just say nothing like hundreds of other players.

15. Avitohol

16. Ben Phoenix

Not sure why people care so much when others complain. I didn't have lag but honestly I don't see why I should call others cry babies because they are complaining. I mean, whatever, their right and I can always avoid to read their stuff.

Ruffe, Eri 4 and I Am Mother like this.
  17. MrBenz

TET or PEN?
    I must well look where better invest my pearls ^^

18. Miyumi

Some care 'cause these 'complainers' are never happy. Maint ended early? They whine 'cause they could log in 1h earlier if they had known. New content? They whine 'cause they can't use it yet or 'cause it took too long. And more of that.

It's always the same and they are never satisfied. This is just a damn game. Yes it sucks if you lag due to a DDoS but come on... your life doesn't depend on it. There are way more important things in life, heck in the world than a 3 day DDoS on a game. Same with the people saying it's easy to fix a DDoS... no it's not. And even if you get it down, a new one can pop up only a few minutes later.

Why you should care about these complainers and shut them down early? 'Cause they **** up this game. More negative comments from them means more negative advertising for this game, means less players, means eventually a shut down. So if you really like this game and care, you probably should shut them down early on.

19. Camouflage

Sorry, but it isn't our job to solve THEIR technical problems. Kakao is getting enough money to hire experts. And it is totally legit that players report problems. Maybe some people (like you) can play the game without disconnects, be happy and enjoy it. No need to be here for you. This thread is about server issues.

And sorry, you're complaing about others who are complaining. Think about that. ;)

Ruffe and Eri 4 like this.
  20. Ben Phoenix

The game is not gonna shut down because of people complaining and the fact that some of us find them annoying doesn't mean they must shut up. Let the decision makers deal with them.