1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Server Issues 15/06/2019 [DDoS Attack]

Discussion in 'Support Announcements' started by CM Servantes, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Miyumi

The 'decision makers' are not dealing with these people. They are too busy hunting down posts that are negative on moderators. Priorities.

2. Ben Phoenix

Don't read Forums complaints then, or put people on your ignore list, you have no other choice for what I see. Complaining about people complaining doesn't make you much different.

Phoenixxx75 and Ruffe like this.
  3. Alagare

When fixed ? Kakao cant handle this ?

4. Moonicha

No Lags thank you for your efforts since 1 std :)

5. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

Fix the servers when ?
    [​IMG]

Ruffe and Ben Phoenix like this.
  6. Ben Phoenix

[​IMG]

Ruffe likes this.
  7. letroll

• 6/14/2019 @ 4:00 PM UTC - EU Server is stable.
    • 6/14/2019 @ 4:55 PM UTC - Users are experiencing lag and disconnects.
    • 6/14/2019 @ 7:35 PM UTC - EU Server is stable.
    • 6/14/2019 @ 10:55 PM UTC - Users are experiencing lag and disconnects.
    • 6/15/2019 @ 3:15 AM UTC - EU Server is stable.
    • 6/15/2019 @ 15:35 PM CEST - Users are experiencing lag and disconnects.
    • 6/15/2019 @ 4:03 PM CEST - EU server connectable again, and stable for 15 min and counting
    • 6/15/2019 @ 4:12 PM CEST - Users are experiencing lag and disconnects.
    • 6/15/2019 @ 4:31 PM CEST - Users are experiencing lag and disconnects.
    • 6/15/2019 @ 5:15 PM CEST - server stable for 20 min and counting
    • 6/15/2019 @ 6:10 PM CEST - servers stable since last update and seem fine now

8. Dj You$$Fx 78

Then you get some bad Trace route softwares mate ;) Update when ?

Yes it's just a game where all people spend monies in ;) So e need to get infos about it ;) If you don't worry about your monies are bin out or pocketed it's your problem, but i suppose all players spend time and monies want to know about what the hell happen ...

To the wise

You need to update your traceroute software as well mate, sorry to say that ;)

You talking about 2005/2010 programs... we're in 2019 btw, software change and security as well ;)

Update your knowledge or change you database programs if you get a FTP server, just a council for your security...

Just saying... we're not anymore on java or apache server lol you need to read or learn about it clearly...

Take some infos about IPV6 system and proxy etc.... maybe you gonna say i'm right anyway ;)

I repeat, we're in 2019 not 2010, world change, technologies as well, don't forget that important point.

#68 Dj You$$Fx 78, Jun 15, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2019
    Ruffe likes this.
  9. Maintenance

THANKS BDO TEAM FOR FIXING THE ISSUE!!
    Even tho it took you some time i believe everyone (eventho noone is showing his support at this point) is gratefull we can play the game we like now.

Best Regards!

#69 Maintenance, Jun 15, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2019
  10. Di_Chen

Dude do you even know how IP routing works ? The MAC address source field is overrided when a packet is forwarded to the next router, so how can you get the first MAC address ? Do you think the routers log these IP/MAC ? Will you ask the owners of each routers (differents providers) to get the MAC adress of the previous router until you get the source MAC address ? Even with all these informations, the attacker isn't using his own IP but an army of compromised hosts, so it's useless. Educate yourself : https://www.computernetworkingnotes...sic-of-ip-routing-explained-with-example.html

Arch enemy likes this.
  11. Niowena

Current status:
    • 13:57 UTC - Users are experiencing lag and disconnects.
    • 14:09 ~ 14:35 UTC - DDOS attack IP ban blocking completed.

Very Good ,Job ♥ fiesta [​IMG]

12. ShogunOfDeath

If they would gift us something because of that the ddos would get worse than this. Btw u never know if its a good idea to let a site save your payment information. So better never save it. Anyways u sound kinda stupid u know? Im working for an it company. Let me tell u just one thing. There is no 100% secured server. Only a few companies got a good method of blocking ddos attacks. But most gaming servers are not really save. Go get a lawyer. Try to get a compensation. U know where this leads? Right. Kakao will not pay anything. But u wasted ur money fpr nothing... again. Let them do their job stop complaining and take a nap. If u got nothing helpful to say just dont say anything. Thanks

13. Mladen_VY

What a weekend!!! This forum frustration becomes better than actual playing...

Here comes the day where everyone is IT expert, everyone knows everything about MAC addresses, IP protocols, security and what not. Oh, and also feel like someone MUST tell them info about current state bcs they "paid them monies" :D Noone cares about sharing any info. Why would they? it will be over when it is over...
    Wtf is wrong with ppl? What would happen if facebook goes offline for a weekend? Suicides?
    Gtfo and do something nice instead of trying to play during these "hard times" :D
    Grab a beer, talk with friends, have a bbq...
    You will play fckn bdo when it is fixed, or when his guy is bored doing it... Jethus Cwithe

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  14. Veoh Techstarify

I mean many games are free trial at the moment, like Fallout 76, Division 2 and else.
    It's not that it would lack on other games if you don't want to do something different with friends and else.

I also was actually planning to do some guildquest with 530% scrolls to finally get lv62 (now having 84%, won't take long anymore).
    But I'm also not sad that I couldn't because: What do I do after reaching lv62... Same thing like always, all day afk fich, sometimes trying to tet my last weapons- Maybe getting a Blackstar weapon because it's already max caphras upgrade on every entchant. But that I still don't know since I don't got much fun to take the effort again to Tet such a weapon, since RNG in this game is ridicolous worst to me...

15. Godkov

It makes me sick that some1 is being paid and cant get his job done and i have to suffer for straight 3 days

16. Sonnyy

[​IMG]

I have this issue, I did the authentication but it didn't work.. (i'm from eu servers)

17. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

It is because the servers are not responding. Just keep trying but do not run the option from settings as it will not help. This happened to me on NA last week and worked fine the next day.

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  18. Rayin

Why do you even come in a forum if you don't want the others to discuss and you think that someone is crying because they're reporting an issue?
    Hold on, let me rephrase: why do you even come in a server-issue related thread and say that people should stop complaining and change IRL job to play a game that they've paid for?

I could hear the eco of your brain farting very loud in your skull when you typed those replies.
    If you don't experience any issue it means that perhaps you're lucky for an X number of factors that we can calculate and perhaps investigate, but it wouldn't benefit anyone, so instead of "Hurr durring" around the forum just go play the game as it works for you and spare us from any further brain-stench.

Ben Phoenix and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  19. Juuken

Ugh, please go back to school, or at least hit the books ...

Better yet, I dare you, find out my MAC address! Come on, special agent! It's all so easy, right?

Or if you don't like that, explain how you would do it, while you're not in the same network. Put up or shut up!

20. Raven Croft

So is it still ongoing or what?