1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Fesquera

Marni's 2nd Lab (Tier 1)

Varshen Vs. Der_Schattenrat Vs. NextGen

Unfortunately there weren't any Tier 1 nodes with silver in them, so we had to go for an occupied one instead. Here we found two small guilds, so we divided our people over three fronts (8 on defense, 8 at NextGen, 15 at Schattenrat) (give or take). NextGen was the weakest of the two and got taken out quickly. Then the people there joined at Schattenrat and we took them out as well. The usual salt about us being on a Tier 1 node ensued.

Rinel likes this.
  2. Matys

Matys Matysek DarkKnight 60 EU

I was never so disappointed in my life while correcting a post.

Quapsel, elGos and Akiko like this.
  3. Akiko

Akiko Tamer 61

I excuse myself with it was way over my bed time and i just made a basilisk guildquest.

GG Exilium.

elGos likes this.
  4. MonsterArty

MonsterArty Warrior 56 NA

What do you expect /shrug

Joder and SillySin like this.
  5. Sheranyah

I approve the PR material ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#4385 Sheranyah, Sep 14, 2017 at 2:06 PM
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2017 at 2:11 PM
  6. BANiSH

7. Matys

Matys Matysek DarkKnight 60 EU

In case anyone is wondering, you can pay that guy 5$ to do that, more if you dont want random song played, so you can get your own version of guild recruitment.
    Not even waragons :X

8. Idhren

We (OSEF) were 8 and Blasphemie they were something like 20+. With yesterday "patch day - no play", we didn't had time to build something but the tower :(.
    We fought 25min and loose to Blasphemie.

9. elGos

excuses for a snipe fort I see
    idk if I can believe someone from osef if they say they 'accidentally' built a snipe fort...

10. Idhren

Think whatever you want, I just wanted to add some information about the number and the fight ;)

(Was not an "official" warnode day for us btw)

11. elGos

you have no official nw days. 7 days a week snipe days ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SuzyIdle likes this.
  12. WuZhao

WuZhao Siesnel Maehwa 61 EU

Hmm, 6 days, saturday it's conquest, and maybe isn't 6 official nw snip

I've already meet some guild like this, they build each day a fort, and who want fight, go... after all, it depend to : what is snip ? To my mind, snip it's : no defense, no player, juste tower. If you have some people, isn't snip, because they are coming to fight, and we have to offer them fight

Idhren likes this.
  13. elGos

its not a fight if its 1 osef and 2 a tower with no defences

Khlera likes this.
  14. Ljungen

Olvia Coast(T2)

Ruthless[39] vs Proximo

For the first time since before merge we actually had a 1on1 Node War. We scouted the normal aids spot first but they had build further down the beach.
    We established preasure on Proximo fast and kept a constant preasure for the duration with alot of stealth initiation and musa harrasment.
    After 35min Proximo went for a base race instead which they lost. War was over in less than 40min.

GG & WP all!

Rinel likes this.
  15. Sepharam

Sepharam Valkyrie 60 EU

Pilgrim's Sanctum: Abstinence(T1):

Sunsworn(15) vs Suicidal(35ish?) vs SonsOfHeidel

Not really much to say about this one. We had a couple of small skirmishes with SonsOfHeidel not too far from our fort but then Suicidal appeared and rekted us both in under 20 minutes. We were outgeared and outnumbered, meh.

Rinel and loipp like this.
  16. Ryuunox

Ryuunox Fear Kunoichi 59 EU

Ehwaz Hill (Unoccupied T1)

Unpredictable (47) vs Jokers (22) vs Karma (42) vs Therion (?)

- We found all of the enemy forts fairly quickly and discovered Karma very near us. They were next to Cron Castle while we were down the bottom of the hill behind it. This lead to the two of us fighting from the start while Jokers and the Therion fought each other.
    - We battled back and forth on the road between our bases. The fights were close but they had the better geared players and position to spawn/attack from. Due to short respawn timers we were able to keep shoving them away and back towards their base, but we realised that we wouldn't be able to hold them as effectively once the respawn timers were longer.
    - Meanwhile Jokers took down Therion. For this reason we asked Jokers to 1v1 after taking down Karma together.
    - After several waves of attacks by both of our guilds we eventually took down Karma's tower after ~50mins into war time.
    - Our main force moved back to our base since the fight against Karma had been very close to us. We cleared the Jokers force and moved to their base. In the meantime we were quickly able to setup a flag and cannon close to their base.
    - Jokers attempted to pull off pressure with an attack force that took out our supply depot and turrets, but our constant pressure due to flag meant they sacrificed all of theirs annexes and ~40% of their base to do this. We were then able to finish them off within a few more attacks about ~1hr15mins into war time to take the node.

Ggwp all xoxo

#4396 Ryuunox, Sep 14, 2017 at 8:50 PM
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2017 at 10:19 PM
    Rinel and HoloRE like this.
  17. Heedun

Heedun Sorceress 61 EU

Hello,

We found it appropriate to announce that Oldskool will be closing it's doors for a period of time. The current state of large scale pvp battles has lost it's charm and no longer resonates with the current guild's leadership.

We are closing to shift our focus back to what Oldskool originally was, a low maintenance hardcore PvP guild with high expectations in terms of mentality, activity, respect, and community We will be capping our roster at 50. We want to make it clear that we are not simply looking to kick 20 players from our current guild to try again. The new Oldskool will be for all intents and purposes a different guild with a different focus.

A community of likeminded people that are actively pursueing pvp in order to fight, not for the money or the forum power rankings. The new leadership will consist of 3 people:
    Oxtube (Oxsi) - Guild Leader
    Heedun (Whane) - Co-leader
    Wenzel (Scarflare) - Co-leader

Oldskool has been a contender in every siege, both pre and post-merge and this will not be the last time you see the pixelated pacman on the world map as we will continue participate. Special thanks to Sovereign, Vikings On Shrooms, Enemy, Harmony, Leviathan, Millenium, Venari and every other guild that we fought on a regular base throughout the past 1 and a half year, as well to all the (former) members who have fought for our flag.

DkFox, Lemonade, Scarflare and 4 others like this.
  18. pessle

19. Apou

20. WuZhao

WuZhao Siesnel Maehwa 61 EU

Apou = Karma

Apou likes this.