1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Scarflare

The tier 2 guild mentioned above is not Kamasilve. and the 2 siege guilds mentioned don't attend Balenos.

I can't speak of Kamasilve's gear, I personally think they fight better than the majority of guilds out there, but that's not due to gear.

People keep mentioning "castle siege gear" which is kinda strange to me. We only brought a handful of the previous Oldskool with us, who people seem to think are completely decked out in gear that smells like enemy payouts, the rest either went to other guilds or have joined Zer0.

We have pretty normal gear requirements for recruitment and don't like to put a number on it.
    Gear within the guild ranges from myself with a mere 479 collective gearscore to someone like Heedun.

Vusak likes this.
  2. Lyaah

Lyaah PoisoNII Kunoichi 61

reeeeeeeee + incentive when? but fine I got nothing to do with my life anyway

t3 oze pass

Sanguine (45+?)
    vs bandavandalica vs ECHO vs Kuraidesu vs VANIX vs Venatoris

very nice to see T3 guilds on t2 nodes and T2 guilds on T3 nodes but anyway, we first started off with the closest enemy which was ECHO, they were like very close to our base so we went for them first. their numbers were very impressive, they had around 59? or something like that. We didn't really expect that and with the fort hp increased it took us like 20 minutes to destroy their fort with their 59 people. we fort gladly wasn't zerged down by all these guilds.. was kinda weird I have no idea what Venatoris were doing but Kuraidesu were attacking VANIX this whole time.
    After ECHO went down we went to Bandavandalica (baguette club?) to help our 5 man group that were keeping them busy while we took down ECHO. it took us 10 more minutes to take them down, i believe they were like 60+ something like that? 1 minute before Bandavandalica fell down Kuraidesu took out VANIX for some reason - we moved on to Venatoris 5 more minutes there and then moved on to kurai desu and another 5-6 minutes there. was kinda fun tbh but also easy and it felt like just another T1 node war in exilium for me, except the fact that we didn't get zerged.

@Akiko np

#5182 Lyaah, Oct 24, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    Pocman, Akiko and Rinel like this.
  3. MonsterArty

MonsterArty Musa 61 EU

Guess you need to join a guild to fight them ;) ;) ;) *wink wink*

4. Iplaynaked

Iplaynaked Natuurlijk Valkyrie 61 EU

Allrighty, was just wondering, since u compared two scoreboards with "Tier 2 guild" and " two bal siege guilds" Thats why i was wondering about the general gear score of all of those guilds, since i suspect that the average tier 2 guild have higher gear score per member than the siege guilds.

5. OMFG

Arty neser :)

MonsterArty likes this.
  6. Eiwei

Haha best joke i heared so far u couldnt even handle our 20ish ppl force open field even when we had only funwar attendence,
    we just wiped u a couple of times between your base and the pantsu base.
    Only way you were able to take a step into our base was telling us u agrees on teaming against Chillsckool and u went directly into our base
    and even with this huge backstab advantage and us regrouping slowly back from chillskool u needed them to keep up the pressure on us.
    I am not telling ur bad but thinking u could handle chillskool solo is just a meme the only guild on that node
    that could maybe stand solo against them, cause of their numbers, was Prismatic.

Anyway i am super happy that this Node is liberated again was a great fight.

7. Heedun

Heedun Sorceress 62 EU

Actually he never said Bal Siege, just Siege. The second screenshot is not from guilds that go Balenos.

And yes, we lost against Kamasylve in a 1v1 and some people made some snarky jokes when that happened, but now the same people are crying that a huge 22 zerg siege guild is terroryzing the poor nodes with 2,4b on it. Honestly I'm not sure where people think we can go when we pull around 20 every node and siege.
    Anyway, the big plan is to face siege guilds in T3 whenever we have around 30ish attending, so please send applications so we can move out from t2 ♥

8. Eiwei

Our numbers in total was 26 btw

9. Iplaynaked

Iplaynaked Natuurlijk Valkyrie 61 EU

Thanks for clearing up my heard , i was a little confused then :D
    We all know pessel counts as 20 ppl whane, dont tell me you dont zerg em! :D :kappa

10. Mix0l0gist

Wow so much hate for Chillskool here, I'm personally glad that we (Jokers) had opportunity to fight them, of course they are geared and buffed but so were we and we got stomped :( After fighting guilds like Dogma and Pantsu it was realy sobering, hopefully we gonna take the lesson from it and further improve :)

Lemonade, Scarflare and pessle like this.
  11. Reuter

Reuter Tamer 62 EU

Yeah but if actual T1 guilds would place on a node of that caliber then either the people in charge didn't do their homework or that guild has unrealistic expectations.

We (Pantsus) were out of place on that one, but we didn't build with the intent of actually grabbing the node in the first place. It was a fun nodewar nonetheless, with a lot of short-lived ad hoc alliances and some entertaining backstabbing. Shoutout to Blitzkrieg for shieldung us from a very competent and strong Kamasilve towards the end.

Eiwei likes this.
  12. RedLineUK

That moment when people dont understand sarcasm.

Vusak likes this.
  13. Zephyraz

since all of this is a discussion about a t1 (even if unoccupied) @Matys do u rate it another t1 drama worthly to be mentioned in a t1 podcast ?

14. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

You are killing us on Pantsu_Raiders base, and you expect us to be in some sort of alliance?
    Now this is what I do not get... You are behind our base, getting ready to attack us, and we are in an alliance?
    I think you might wanna reconsider what you call a backstab, if there clearly is no alliance...

Blitzkrieg member at its best.

15. Sheranyah

Can confirm something dodgy happened in Balenos, @Heedun has too many kills ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Heedun likes this.
  16. Eiwei

When our officer is talking to one of ur officers. "Hey do u want to go for oldskool instead of fighting each other here"?
    He replied "okay but first leave our base then we do it."
    we left your base cleared Olds buildings and bring there tower on 80%.
    meanwhile u guys run straight for our base instead of doing what u agreed on.
    I clearly call it a backstab then lol

17. Freakiie

Freakiie Sorceress 61

So much drama over an uncontested T1 and in the meantime some no name snipe guild walks away with a free uncontested T3.

EU nodewar scene in a nutshell.

18. Eiwei

great fight > getting a node simple to understand with a pvp mindset

Irini, Heedun, Lemonade and 1 other person like this.
  19. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Explain.jpg

20. Eiwei

haha nice meme when u wispered that to him we already where at oldskools base.
    We had olds tower on 80% but ofc u cant trust us lol