1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Kaazuu

Kaazuu Kaazu Witch 61 EU

If you don't try, you'll never know. Not being sure of anything is the key :P

Moustik likes this.
  2. Helveticia

From Megumin's perspective: This nodewar was such a mess with 3 guilds constantly throwing bodies at us.
    We tried some alliances but those lasted for about 5 minutes max. If some of the other guilds got their stuff a bit together instead of hitting our barricades and gate for over 1 hour not accomplishing much we might have reached a better outcome.

It was still fun farming a huge amount of kills and actually pvping for 2 hours.

The_duchess1991 likes this.
  3. Zeni

I am speaking for myself and not my guild ( Prismatic ).

We have experienced first hand what happens, when Oldskool are involved. When we defended Balenos, you contacted us and asked how long we can hold against Misantropolis and Blitzkrieg. We replied : " We don`t know, but propably long enough for you to take out Kuraidesu." No more communication from your side. Then after 50 minutes of farming Kuraidesu, you show up at our base with 700 - 15 kills and join in the 3v1.

From my perspective you are in for the fun and you will make decisions with that goal in mind.
    Our goal is to take our 55-65 casual / semiprogression players and see and learn as much as we can. Ofc we will make decisions with that goal in mind.

Its pretty much what Perro and Fuq said. Because of our prior experiences i think our leadership is hesitant to engage in politics with you.
    Also, we do not backstab . I think the closest we have ever come to a backstab ( since i am a member of the guild ), was on Balenos. We attacked Sneeky the second the guild we teamed up on went down when it was a 1v1. No break or anything was negotiated.

I enjoy fighting Oldskool, because we still make a lot of mistakes and get punished really hard. I do not enjoy fighting Oldskool, because I personally disagree with your motives - at least the way that i perceived them.

Irini, Lemonade and Perro like this.
  4. Zeni

5. pessle

I'm no Donald Trump but that sounds more like a question than an alliance.

Anyway no hard feelings, it was still a good fight until resilience showed up! GG

https://streamable.com/t3ncp

Zubi and Zeni like this.
  6. Reeb

Reeb ReebstR Tamer 60 EU

[​IMG]
    Elric Shrine (T2)

RiOT - Orca - Karma - Something - Buccaneers​

We pushed Karma we failed we got pushed by Karma they won. We appreciate the mutual respect from all guilds on the node!

GL to the winner!

Lemonade, Rinel and Kaazuu like this.
  7. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Wizard 61 EU

Elric Shrine (T2)

Orca (16) vs Buccaneers (32) vs Karma (51) vs Something vs RiOT

We (Orca) jumped into the node for some PvP.
    We first figured out which guilds were on the node as well and after that we tried to ally up with Buccaneers, cause we saw the attendance of the other guilds and we wanted to prevent a zerg alliance against us, but they had an alliance with Karma already, so we tried to get an alliance with RiOT instead and they agreed.

We started by focusing on Buccaneers and got some of their structures down and wiped their defense team a few times around their base, then after a while Something dropped out and the Buccaneers main force came back to their fort to join their defense, they pushed us out after a few clashes and then went ahead to move into offense against us, we were able to defend against them with a few lost fights, but after a while of us defending against Buccaneers, RiOT lost to Karma and after that it pretty much turned into a 2vs1 which we couldn't handle, because of the sheer amount of numbers and the rising respawn timers, then after we went down they got their "good" 1vs1 which Karma apparently won, because Karma did a CTG right into Buccaneers base after we dropped out.

Oh and please fix the servers already.

#5847 Fuan, Nov 14, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    Rinel likes this.
  8. Kaazuu

Kaazuu Kaazu Witch 61 EU

Karma PoV :

We started by scouting everyone. As we had a revenge to take on Buccaneers, we asked them if they wanted to end the node in a 1v1. They accepted, we decided to go Orca first, but we got told they were 7 and decided it could wait. We headed towards RIOT while they were already gathering around our fort. We backed and wiped them, and went straight to their base. We won several pushes and cleared their base before wiping, we respawned and finished their fort with few more pushes.

In the meantime Buccaneers got rid of Something (that prolly deserve the award of one of the most cancerous building position ever), and went for Orca. When we arrived on Orca we saw that the fight was already in favor of Buccaneers so i called people not to interfer, we just helped a bit lowering tower hp when orca was getting wiped (yeah we did kill some Orca, but only because you decided to AoE the **** out of us while we were mostly passive).

When Orca's tower reached 20% we saw Buccaneer's leader leaving the fight on horse. We got scared that they would GM call in our base, so we sent our own GM close to their base. We used the call once Orca was down (sorry for this, we saw once that we used it that you were asking for a break) and after several pushes, Buccaneers got taken out.

GG to everyone, fights were good overall.

For the record we used to be 51 tonight.

And yeah FFS, fix those server lags already

9. Marowag

Longleaf Tree Forest

VAULT(27) vs. Haaku vs. Deviouz vs. Aquiver

VAULT perspective:
    We discovered all the forts quickly. Haaku was on our fort very soon and we immediately realized they are going to be a very tough enemy. With Trent between our bases, it served them well as a constant spawn point. We managed to defend for a while and made a total of two pushes on their fort in which we destroyed a few of their buildings.

After 45-50min Aquiver took out Deviouz and joined Haaku in attacking our base. We simply didn’t stand a chance against two guilds.

GG to all the guilds involved.

Rinel likes this.
  10. Hansel123

Hansel123 Valkyrie EU

I mean, you were quite a bit stronger than us today, so you probably would have taken the node anyways, but why do you feel the need to lie?

I moved from Orca's base back to ours because our defense scouted two Karma officers and your GM near our base... Your GM even felt the need to message me after getting scouted:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That "nah sorry man" came a solid minute after I asked for a short break as well, by that time you guys were already pushing our fort.

But well, we obviously misplayed it in the end. I tried to save our summon for later, which ended up with half our force getting wiped at our base and the other half getting wiped shortly after when returning to our base. As I said, we probably would have lost this anyways. I just don't see why you feel the need to lie, there's nothing to gain out of it for you here.

When Orca asked us to ally, we straight up told them that we were allied with you. When RIOT asked us to ally, we did the same. We usually try to keep it honest in terms of diplomacy. But if you play the diplomacy game like this, the least I can do is call you out for it here. ;)

Edit: We were 32 today. GG to the other guilds for putting up a good fight.

11. Lyaah

Lyaah NaturaI Witch 61

abandoned iron mine - Sanguine vs ZONE vs SwordArtOnline vs Hostile

we sanguine were around 30 or less people tried to get a quick node in 30 minutes because had to leave after 30 min (had plans) so we took out ZONE in the first 10 min while Hostile and Swordartonline were on our base and after that we moved on to swordartonline with half of our people, took them to 40 by the time it reached 8;30 so we decided to send everyone to SAO (yolo) and by the time we took sao down we had like 5 ppl at our base defending vs 40 or watever so our fort was like 20% when we took sao and they were too far couldn't make it back in time feelsbadman
    gg

Rinel and Akiko like this.
  12. Zephyraz

Keplan Hill (t1)

LowKarma (32) vs TheJunkies(30) vs RFC (10?)

we saw thejunkies and knowing that they were the biggest problem on here we started focusing em since the first minute, their fort was in a really good position and with some engages of RFC on our base we fought like 20 v 30 dealing no dmg on their structures, after 15 minutes RFC pushed TJ so we had the possibility of push em full force and during a TheJunkies push on RFC we managed to take all their structures and 20% of their fort (axes are op). At that point TheJunkies forgot our existence pushing RFC and trying badly to defend their tower from us. we got their tower to 50% and with a flag after 45 min we managed to got em at 20% while they were still pushing RFC. After some good wipe from their side (their avg gear was better than our) we managed to kick em out after 1 hr of sieging, then we went for rfc with their fort at 10% we just ignore em and with the last pa up we just crushed on their tower finishing the game.

gg everyone was fun at all

Rinel likes this.
  13. Kaazuu

Kaazuu Kaazu Witch 61 EU

What he meant that he won't GM call until Orca was dead. And for the break as i said we already had used the call when he read your pm

14. Hansel123

Hansel123 Valkyrie EU

Doesn't change the fact that you lied about this...

... and you lied about this...

You clearly used the TP after Orca was down, I messaged Abran before though. And he hesitated with his response long enough until it was "too late".

But it doesn't matter. We should have reacted to this a lot better and only have ourselves to blame for that. I just wanted to call you out on it so that your future ally partners don't make the same mistake as we did today. ;)

qweqqi likes this.
  15. Kaazuu

Kaazuu Kaazu Witch 61 EU

Nope, we saw you leaving the fight on Orca's tower. Heading where ? No one had a clue, maybe our base, maybe yours. So yeah we sent our GM to your base in case you wanted to end this in a base race (already happened between us, so it was a totaly legit call)

Anyway as i told you in game in whisper, pretty sad it ends with salt like this. The fights we had against you tonight and before were good. Wish it would stay that way. And no, he didnt see your whisper for a break and use GM call. My actual call was actually to fight you straight after Orca on their base location, to prevent you from calling on our base. I think we can even provide a full footage of the nodewar if you want, with coms on, if you have any frenchie in your guild to translate you what's being said.

16. Kry

Kry Ninja 60

@Hansel123 @Kaazuu with 51 solid players and the option to have a good fight I don't understand why you would dodge that very fight just to ctg/ez win. Didn't you guys agree on a 1v1 after everyone else was dead?

PvP in 2k17 btw
    4.png

Fuan and ReactV6 like this.
  17. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Marie Cave (T2)
    Kamasilve (26), Xion, Ragnarok, Spicy
    Winner: Kamasilve

The fights started with two 1v1s, us vs. Spicy and Xion vs. Ragnarok.

The initial fighting was primarily on chokes in between our forts, until respawn timers got too high and we had to fall back to our base. We got pushed in by Spicy for the second half of our 1v1, trying our hardest to keep them off our tower. We were able to keep our fort alive for just long enough... Meanwhile, Ragnarok was holding against Xion. As our fort fell below 20%, Xion won their fight, and Ragnarok was taken down. This released the pressure from our base, as Xion went for Spicy next.

The next 5 minutes was 18 Kamasilvians were hammering until the fort got back to 95%. With our fort back to full, we went back to Spicy and cleaned up the "Zu-lol-warriors" (ACTION IS COMING?? I'm old, I can't keep up with these memes...). We cleaned up some of their structures before they got back to defend, with Xion chasing them down as they regrouped. The next 15 minutes or so, we kept constant pressure and Spicy fell around 9pm.

The final showdown was once again between us and Xion, and we were out for revenge. As soon as Spicy fell we rushed our main forces to Xion's base and started taking it apart. Shortly thereafter we got a teleport onto our base, which we countered with ours. The next half an hour was balancing between offense and defense and slowly chipping away at their tower. Eventually we had a large enough lead on fort HP, that we decided to go full offense and finish of their tower with ours left at around 50%.

Good fighting, another solid node war.
    <Kamasilve>

qweqqi, Lemonade, Rinel and 6 others like this.
  18. Kaazuu

Kaazuu Kaazu Witch 61 EU

Since we had no clue where Buccaneers GM was, he could eventually be in their base to gm call back in case we do, or to be roaming around our base. What option do we have ? Either having our GM in our base to prevent an offensive CTG or in their base so we use ourselves an offensive one. We just chose the offensive option because we felt confident in winning it even if Buccaneers was going for base race. End of story.

19. Hansel123

Hansel123 Valkyrie EU

I'm a bit salty because you are still lying to me. I don't really understand why, but here's some English footage. Our defense is calling out your GM at our base and just then I decided to head back as a result of it:

https://streamable.com/4ifgy

But again, we probably would have lost anyways, I know. And we have ourselves to blame for the way we reacted to your early push. I'm sure we'll get more good fights with each other in the future, but we'll obviously think twice before working with you again.

#5859 Hansel123, Nov 14, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    Lemonade and jinxPad like this.
  20. The_duchess1991

Sorry Geeking where you at Alrum Rock Valley? Barely noticed it.... since we were fighting Urna and DarkX constantly.
    GG to Urna and DarX was some strong pvp. Proud off my guild to survive a nodeware in a 3 v 1 with 131 players against us. R.I.P. node.

Greetings XD