1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. RegalFawn

So you going Calp next Saturday I assume with your big mighty guild? Funny all the big talk coming from VoS about how big and mighty they are, yet the only time you beat Millennium in 1v1 was when we went to save the siege scene in Valencia, and even then most of our members went to town as mission was accomplished.

Are you that petty to take that victory as a true judgement of your own strength? We know you got stronger with those ex Sov and Oldskool members, that's why we wanted to fight you 1v1 to see how strong, but you keep dodging and yet barking from the other side of the fence.

Be proud you wiped our raid a few times with respawn timers and the fact we had 45 people in our blob vs your 85, Good job mate. Frame it and put it on your living room wall.

2. Aldecia

Aldecia Sorceress 62 EU

That could also have to do with Venaris style of play rather than Resi being excellent (didnt watch, just throwing it in). Assuming equal skill and gear, I feel they are very dangerous in open world, but the de-centralised style that make them potent there just isn't possible to execute within the confines of a castle. Question is, do Venari have a backup plan they also practice? That they couldn't make a dent in resis defence indicates that they dont.

3. Angelless

Aaah so many responses...not gonna bother to quote all of them but...

Wasillo I never said militia didn't mean anything or didn't count for anything. I would NEVER discredit the militia especially after that first week where we had calpheon and we may not have had the most geared people but we sure had the most wonderful and organised bunch of player outside of a single one guild that i have ever seen. But with the game being as it is..that was a 1v1. Venari could/should have accounted for the militia and prepared.

It only takes ONE guy to send a few whispers here and there when the militia on your side are not completely useless to arrange them in your favor but once again Venari didn't think ahead.

As for Banish..sure you kept it together in the podcast even tho clearly very sad and salty but i did not specifically mention you behavior on the podcast now did i? So allow me to be clear and say that you are without a doubt one of the biggest cry-babys i have ever laid my eyes upon and that goes for everywhere not just the podcast.
    If you do not like this description of yourself then please stop whimpering about how everything is turned against you everywhere and in every fight.

And Nice picture Oath but not very accurate as thankfully one of our heavier burdens left already, hint hint nudge nudge
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Once again Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays and i will see you all after new-years.

#7003 Angelless, Dec 17, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
    Rip likes this.
  4. Wassilllo

Well we clearly gave a lot of credit to Resilience players aswell. We said yesterday that they defended pretty well which is totally true. All im trying to say is that things such as organised miltia and zephyr mercs are rly helpful in situations like that. It was a lot of fun despite the result and im looking forward to the next fights :) U should know how hard it is to push certain choke points when the defending guild is constantly respawning and getting back into the fight after few seconds,especially cuz u took part in the Mediah defense few times.

Lyaah likes this.
  5. Naeks

Naeks Ranger 62 EU

Since when do you need balls to show up on the podcast? I thought it was a matter of autism...

[​IMG]

Kapi Heartlilly, Amatsu and Angelless like this.
  6. Vellary

7. Sayla

Adding to RegalFawn's post:
    And before you cry about lies about numbers, our blob was 45, the other ~15 people were assigned to other tasks.

8. Captain_Crumpet

PizzaPlanet vs VoS - Ancado Coast t3

Didn't deliver pineapple pizza to Freja got stomped in under 10 seconds!

GGs though love you all <3

Rinel, NinjaKoala, Fluorite and 3 others like this.
  9. Yngol_Stormblade

The PvP was incredible, 45 vs 2
    And we ALMOST had victory in our sights

Edit: Oh yea, PizzaPlanet is recruiting. Anyone who wishes to join, hmu. Alekos ;)

10. Rip

Rip Cult Musa 62 EU

That explains why you've been having much better results since I left.
    Meanwhile VoS couldn't get a single castle...damn they couldn't even hold Serendia for 4 weeks.
    I guess it's my fault.
    687474703a2f.png

Fluorite and Nietzsche like this.
  11. Reeb

Reeb Warrior 61 EU

[​IMG]

Stonebreak Shore (T2)

RiOT (58)
    - FateAwaits (104) - Aasgard - Incursion (snipe) - Blitzkrieg
    We went for incursion and managed to take them out quite fast due to our numbers.
    After their fort went down we decided to go for FateAwaits. Meanwhile we were getting attacked by Aasgard but managed to defend against them.
    Blitzkrieg kept pressuring FateAwaits while we were going to Aasgard and we managed to take down Aasgard after a good fight.
    After they went down we took down FateAwaits.
    As we agreed with Blitz we went for a 1v1 at the end and won this.
    Thanks for the good fights!

p.s.

FateAwaits, about the gg nice zerged comment. What do you expect if you bring those numbers kek

#7011 Reeb, Dec 17, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
    Rinel, Jeoul, NVikings and 3 others like this.
  12. Irini

T2 - Rhutum Outstation

Prismatic (45) - Inside - Delete - Megumin - Payout (snipe)

Winner: Inside

We built on the infamous island at lake kaia, which is always a mixture of frustration for us and the opponents. I dont think we will build there again (hopefully). In the first minutes we already had Inside and Delete at our base, while our squads tried to disrupt Inside and Delete at their base a little bit. After around 15 minutes Megumin attacked Inside, so the pressure got released a little bit. We switched to offense and pushed towards Delete. Had some really great fights on the road and in front of their base. Placed a flag in the mountains, but we couldn't keep up the pressure and Delete was able to rebuild their buildings pretty easily.
    After around 45 minutes Inside took out Megumin, and at that point our fate was decided, since we knew that we would get sandwiched now.
    After around 1h05min we were out.
    The following 1on1 between Inside and Delete took until 21:45.

But it was a fun fight and gg to everyone, especially Delete who really did some fine engages/flanks and caused us a lot of problems.

kisses

13. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

-censored-

#7013 Fuan, Dec 17, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
    Rinel likes this.
  14. Ryukenwulf

Ryukenwulf Wulfenz Valkyrie 61 EU

Was an amazing fight and even more amazing fight at the end against INSIDE, thanks for a great night all our guildies loved it!

The_duchess1991 likes this.
  15. Konn181

Delete was 37-38 today, was some really good fights and we're pleased that you'll never place there again :D it was hard to really make any headway without a good push from two sides, you guys did well and it was a hard stalemate.

After you guys went down we had a teleport to Inside's and got the base annexes taken out and an axe push to around 35-40% but wiped and we couldn't stop the full rebuild and they started getting a foothold on our base with a group of 10 really strong guys. We had to do a full defence once our flag died as well - that squad of 10 really did a lot of damage to our fort, by the time it was full defence we had lost 50% hp. We had loads of good 1v1s back and forth again, our fort was pressured really hard and we kept on for the last 25ish mins at <5%, managing to wipe them again and again, and even taken out a small push + an elephant - good fun :D.

All in all, great fight and we really enjoyed it.

Endarru

HoloRE, Lemonade, Irini and 1 other person like this.
  16. Twofun

Stonebreak Shore (T2)
    FateAwaits (78)
    vs RiOT (~60) vs Blitzkrieg (~40) vs Aasgard (~20) vs Incursion (?)

Finally our guild went for a T2 node and we were pretty welcomed by all the known T2+ guilds. Right in the beginning
    we had RiOT, Blitzkrieg & Aasgard attacking us. It was pretty hard defending against three guilds at a time but we managed to hold them back as good as we can with the low respawn cooldowns in the beginning.

We had every other guild scouted and Incursion was a snipe tower so they were off our radar since we needed to find a way to get the upper hand back. When Aasgard decided to take off from us and go for RiOT we managed to pressure Blitzkrieg / RiOT back. When we thought we can go for an attack Blitzkrieg teached us otherwise. As soon as we went out a bit they instantly charged to our base and managed to take our fort down to 30%. After that we were pretty much under constant pressure and couldn't make up a good offense and after Aasgard went down against RiOT, RiOT and Blitzkrieg went for us and kicked us out.

See ya'll next time ~ :)
    FateAwaits

Rinel likes this.
  17. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Watchtower (T1 - Unoccupied, two weeks)
    Kamasilve (26), Ruthless, Standby, SMASH, DeGa, SparrowKnights
    Winner: Kamasilve

We were build right next Standby, who had set up their hive in Biraghi Den. We started attacking them, but they had a good grip on the choke points and had enough of a number advantage to keep us out. Meanwhile, SMASH and Ruthless were making their way towards Standby as well. The defense of Standby was pretty solid, they got surrounded from all sides, but due to the position of the base it was still hard to get onto their fortress. With such low spawn timers we were forced to fight outside their base, trying to find good ways to get in. Eventually, we got a hold in their base and started dealing damage on the fort.

After Standby fell, and DeGa had taken out SparrowKnights, we went to take down DeGa and SMASH to eventually have a 1v1 with Ruthless. In the past two weeks we had two good fights against them, and tonight was no different. After DeGa was taken out, we went to SMASH, took them out as well (together with Ruthless).

The final one vs one against Ruthless started after a quick 5-min break to repair, restock and get back to our bases. The fight was a bit one-sided, as Ruthless was a bit fewer people compared to previous fights, but still took us a while and several engages to clear out the base and eventually win the node.

Good fights all around, well played!
    <Kamasilve>

Rinel and XC70 like this.
  18. Unzeen

Unzeen Fear Kunoichi 61 EU

North Abandoned Quarry (T1)
    Unpredictable (32) vs Prawnhub (~40) vs Abaddon (~20) vs Something (~15)

- Our (Unpredictable) fort was placed towards far north of the area just below the furthest mountain spot near Delphe, which we quickly found was where Prawnhub were placed.
    - We straight away ended up trading with Prawnhub with us generally getting the better half of fights but being unable to really do anything with it due to respawn timers. During this time the other two guilds had found our forts and decided to go for us too.
    - For a bit of time we continued trying to push towards Prawnhub once wiping the guilds attacking from the south, but eventually we were put into a defensive position. We were able to hold versus the attacks at this point but there wasn't much opportunity to attempt anything due to Prawnhub pushing in 2 waves from the north and the two guilds pushing in waves from the south.
    - We wanted to try something and so we sent 2 parties to Something. This attack force took down Something but we lost our annexes in return. We rebuilt a supply depot but otherwise we weren't able to repair our fort itself due to their constantly being an enemy to fight thanks to the short space between us and Prawnhub.
    - Eventually our fort was chipped down via body throw and our fort went down after ~75mins. Prawnhub quickly took down Abaddon after that to take the node.

In hindsight we should have either picked off one of Abaddon/Something before they could work together or attempted a TP play after mostly wiping them later on, but I think we would have been put into a rough spot with a battered base regardless once both smaller guilds decided to go for us. Frustrating war but I think we held fairly well overall.

Ggwp all xoxo

Rinel, Classindra and Matchstick like this.
  19. Zyrin - Moria

Was a truly great war! We were really happy to take part in such a HUGE war, and holy **** i thought we had started pulling some good attendance, but you guys, damn! XD We were 58 today. :)

but your first T2 node? you have abandoned iron mine from last week right?

20. Twofun

Yes, but we had no opponents there. So I don't really count it :P

Persuader likes this.