1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Moonchild

What do you mean "without knowing"? We just got outplayed and chopped, happens.
    Gf

2. NaasuOnFaya

That is very true. What i ment is like.
    That i imagined you guys thinking "where the hell are these guys all of a sudden... oooh there they are". Sorry if you took that kinda offensivly.
    But igotta question too.
    Did you tried an offensive tele play too
    Cuz from our pov it looked like it.
    Cuz we gambled with that thought.
    We where like. Oh nice they have no tele left, lets go ^^"

Happy holidays my good man :)

3. Fesquera

Mediah Northern Highland (Tier 1) Draw

Varhen(26) Vs. SaltyCrusaders(25-30?) Vs Static(10-15?) Vs. Unicorns(15-20?) Vs. one more guild we didn't encounter

We (Varshen) started the war by attacking SaltyCrusaders because they're toxic whenever we fight them. This went fairly well, respawn timers made it hard to get too much done, but we were covering good ground. After a short while, Static started attacking us, while Unicorns was fighting the last guild. Having to balance offense and defense was tricky, but we were managing. Unfortunately the last guild went down and Unicorns, instead of helping against the Salty/Static alliance, decided to go against us as well. Unfortunate, but we are fairly good at turtling.

What followed was quite possibly the most uncoördinated, weak zerg I have ever seen. Three guild that must have brought at least 60+ people combined did such a poor job of attacking that we could rebuild while they were all circling our base. It seemed as if all of them were constantly waiting for the others to engage first. All the while yelling that our 450gs 25 attendence guild is pathetic for not being on Tier 3 nodes (granted, I heard only toxicity from SaltyCrusaders, the other guilds were fine).

Near the end of the war we gave up on defending and went for Static, as their fort was the closest to us. When Salty also went for Static, we went for Salty instead, getting their fort quite low right before the end of the war.

Shout out for a disconnect mid war followed by a slow as balls patch...

GG

Shmooo and Rinel like this.
  4. Failbot

SaltyCrusaders live up to their name. We've had a similar experience.

The "You are too many for t1s so we are gonna 4v1 you" when you got basically the same amount of people, its a classic. Alot of these guilds would be so much stronger if they actually did any form of tactics and not just running into things like headless chickens.

Fesquera likes this.
  5. Redlx

Could someone please explain to me, what is the purpose of a nodewar?

6. Empiricist

Nodewar is a gateway activity which the allows you to then be able to post meaningful content in this thread. It is the smaller brother to Siege war, which allows you to speak meaningful contend on the siege podcast.

Jagari, Zephyraz, Lemonade and 3 others like this.
  7. Alicia_Yui

Yeh keep on spreading that everlasting hate like i care, pantsu raiders omegalul

8. Reuter

Reuter Tamer 61 EU

Omegalul

[​IMG]

Keep sniping T3s [​IMG]

9. Moonchild

Nah, we didint. And happy holidays to you too ç;

10. Kry

Kry

- censored -

#7210 Kry, Dec 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  11. Kaazuu

Kaazuu Kaazu Witch 61 EU

[​IMG]
    http://www.karma-guild.eu/
    Thursday December 21th : T2 « Imp Cave»

<Karma>(55) , MangoSmile (3)

Snipers, 3 min NW. No fights. No deaths. No fun.
    The end.

Rinel and Moustik like this.
  12. Konn181

Ivero Cliff T1 Uncontested (Winner = Delete)

Delete (40)
    v Ruthless (22~) v Entrance (20-25) v NovusOrda (35-40)

We placed the furthest north-east, NO were pretty much central between our base and Ruthless's who were on the western coastal ridge, and then far south was Entrance. We started off by attacking Novus as they were the closest and high number guild, quick timers so we couldn't do much but apply pressure and slowly work annexes with in/out pushes.

While we were doing that Entrance tried to wipe our base out, which they did quite a lot of work on to be fair - most annexes down while we were busy and 4/5 of our defense party had failed/missed teleports this time around. So, we decided let Ruthless mess around and keep NO busy, and we went and cleared Entrance out in 1 push, wiped respawns and slowly worked the base down sans-axes.

After Entrance were taken out, we went back to base and repaired, rebuilt and trapped up. Started again on NO, Ruthless asked to team up on them - didn't matter to us either way so we took them down and settled for 1v1 at end. After some in/out pushes and clean wipes we axed NOs fort to 50%, then 10% and then finished .

During this time, Ruthless pulled out with elephant and made way to our base before the fort went down - Nice try, but not quick enough :).

We cleared that attack, repaired/rebuilt again and during this time Ruthless went into sneaky mode and we lost sight of their main raid - as we moved towards their base they appeared and we had to retreat again, but we sent our overlord GM Taboo to their base ready for Wipe > TP counter. We wiped them, cleanly, TPd in and cleared base, scout/roam team were axeing from teleport and rest joined in after flamers/hwache etc. died.

They must've had flag near our base as they respawned there and lost the base race heavily 70%+ on ours while they were eliminated.

GG all, ended after 50minutes.

Endarru

#7212 Konn181, Dec 21, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
    Rinel, Lemonade, Blocaj and 2 others like this.
  13. Hennyman

Hennyman Warrior 61 EU

Crioville T2

Leviathan (29) vs Nightclub (32)

We sieged their base and took them out after around 35 minutes. GG to Nightclub, they had some pretty decent flanking plays and it was a nice fight

#7213 Hennyman, Dec 21, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
    Rinel, Iplaynaked and BadsLiteyear like this.
  14. Yngol_Stormblade

Olvia Coast

PizzaPlanet and some other guilds
    Honestly no idea who were was there, we were just delivering pizzas
    aweawewe.jpg aewaeawes.jpg weaeaweaw.jpg aweaewa.jpg aweaee.jpg waewaeawesdxeeeeeeeer.jpg

Matchstick and SavageDragon like this.
  15. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

-censored-

#7215 Fuan, Dec 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
    Rinel likes this.
  16. Mountain Hound

Watchtower (T1)

Harmony (~18people) vs EGO + Kuolema

We 1 v 2 for 1h 30m - we are in non mandotory node war mode. We orgnaised for these guilds to do a 1v1 with their champions. We saved T1 node scene. Hope both guilds had fun.

Link for their 1v1 fight: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/211472509

Altas likes this.
  17. Ljungen

I wish. We were 22

18. FreeOne[FreeZza]

32 . 12 of them are not normally geared . Thx for this fight. It was a nice lesson for our raid.

P.S. It is a evil fate that we went at t2 for 3 times, and all of this times we meet you =))

#7218 FreeOne[FreeZza], Dec 21, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    Hennyman and BadsLiteyear like this.
  19. Zyrin - Moria

i know how you feel. :C

20. Failbot

I'm glad to see I'm still in your mind man. I missed you too!