1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. nyn idc

not sure what you want? Be happy you can kill us now... 4 weeks ago you couldnt.. so gz to geting so fast so much better!!

We will adapt dont worry.

As confident as you are and as big the gap is you should go now to valencia... your chances are very high of winning it! When we killed you in media it was way more equal in terms of power:)

#8121 nyn idc, Feb 8, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    Jiyeon likes this.
  2. Humiliate

It was also the old rules when it happened, 4 hours to win or draw, no militia, not quite the same.
    Also, witchzard have an easier job inside a castle than in open world, don't you think ?

Sheranyah likes this.
  3. Hazardly

Hazardly Aranea Berserker 61 EU

gap and Hi EU!

4. nyn idc

ty - sry!

Hazardly likes this.
  5. Baldoww

47 wizards meme > dp buff lul

too much mystics > ap buff lul

:^)

classic

6. nyn idc

if i remember correctly you were 10% before 2h mark.. and as i said the "gap" was by far not that big :)

Jiyeon likes this.
  7. xDope

48 wizard/witches?

monkas.jpg

Lemonade likes this.
  8. Baldoww

May I ask why you only played around TP play as an answer?
    e: the nw few days ago i mean

9. nyn idc

idk did we? I think you mix stuff.. from the base location it makes not even sense to look for a tp play.. nor did we play around that. nor would that have been any clever.

may i ask you why you only ball up and dont consider to split & push a much weaker guild and sit on your hill and wait for us? Its not how it should be or? :)

since you guys know everything we talk and complain about, like you assumed in the posts before i guess you should know that a TP play was not a factor at all for us.

10. Mordith

You realise he's not from Enemy right ?

Empiricist and Zuberlein like this.
  11. Humiliate

Still took 2h45 if I remember well ? And it wasn't even the objective to hold as long as possible; so I can imagine holding it for 3 hours if it was the objective at that time (and someone openned first door by mistake, should Enemy expect Sov to do the same ? :p )

and it doesn't change too that there is militia, it's a different castle, witchzard are still being more effective in a castle than in open world and also the new axe situation where it take 30 sec to take down a fort after a tp play (and you can't tp inside so it's a big defender advantage there too)

I'm not Enemy anymore, just that you can't really compare those situation :> and I don't know what they plan to do but that's a bit a of simplification to compare those situation.

ps : you were also more by 5 members at that siege but heh, there is enough other points that make a big difference.

FXP likes this.
  12. Baldoww

a tp play vs a guild without TP and elephants wouldn't be clever at all ye x)

FXP likes this.
  13. Gibson

Just ignore the memes mate (not everything is coming from enemy either), and consider it a friendly poke from the times your boy "GRT" and co. said that nobody gave you the slightest challenge on this server blabla :)

That's about it, and I hope you can shake it off and laugh about it, because we have enjoyed the fights you've given us on eastern border for weeks now, and don't forget we've had some nice node wars that tipped in your favor before these ones as well.

In terms of the mediah fight you mentioned (I was away that weekend, sadly) which happened like 5-6 months ago, Enemy was in a rebuilding process, similar to what you went through earlier on.

During this process we have continously tried to improve tactics, because earlier on, they were definately not the best, and we tried to progress and try new things, then re-evaluate if it was good/bad and progress from it. That way we could play more like a team and not just as individuals (you guys memed about 1v1 heroes, remember?).

But it was still rough to fight you when the pattern was that we had 5-15 less players in every NW against your well built comp/team with a good amount of valks/witchards.
    Now we can finally match your numbers in attendance/PA classes, as well as having 95+ of the right recruits that passed our trials so we feel everyone can carry their own weight in the guild

BUT, some recent fights does not mean we think less of you or disrespect you as a guild.
    You give us some really good competition, and that has helped us to become stronger, and I think it would be stupid of us to underestimate Sovereign in any way.
    I'm sure you're already planning how to fight back and try to kick our ass, which is good :)

Hopefully we see you on Eastern Border next week, GFs

bdoChris, SillySin, Akiko and 5 others like this.
  14. Kapi Heartlilly

Bloody Monastery (T1)

Access Denied (22) vs Ecchi_Squad (26) vs DieVierWinde (20+?) vs Certified (15)

We scouted the enemies at the start, Certified were on DieVierWinde so we made a non aggression pact, as they had there own fight, we went for Ecchi Squad, after Ecchi Squad went down we went for DieViewWinde and terminated them, One vs One against Certifed, we outnumbered them so we got the win.

GG well played to all on the node.

Rinel likes this.
  15. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

What are all these castle guilds doing here? Isn’t this T1/2 salt only? Oo

Fuan likes this.
  16. OverKillHao

Abandoned Quarry (T1)
    08/02/2018​

D:<ReBorn (51) Historymakers (~30) D:<

We fast spotted the enemy fort, which was close to ours. Since we had more players than them, we started pushing hard.
    We took advantage of the short distance between the two bases.
    We wiped them in the first inc and then used some flankers to kill the isolated players, while the other ReBorns were destroying the fort.
    They weren't able to repulse our regroup. We ended the nodewar in 20 minutes.​

ReBorn Wins

Rinel, cartabianca and Ainol like this.
  17. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

-censored-

#8137 Fuan, Feb 8, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
    Rinel likes this.
  18. Inexizz

zlucj4q3x0f01.png

Apparently using a nodewar guild is exploiting now LUL

19. Lemonade

Ahto Farm - T1 Unoccupied

Delete (42) vs Unpredictable (~40) vs Kamasilve (21), Schattenlegion (~55+?)

Delete POV: We didn't expect Unpredictable to want another 1v1, so established a 2v2 with Delete vs Kamasilve and Schattenlegion vs Unpredictable right from the start.

Kamasilve are very strong and held well with low numbers - they pushed off convincingly a few times, but ultimately we just had too many players and overwhelmed them.

We then moved up to Unpredictable, who were still struggling with the huge numbers of Schattenlegion. They CTG'd to us when Schatten were low numbers - the right play - but their base was then vulnerable to our push and we cleared defence and their fort.

After that, we just met respawns from Schatten over and over, gradually pushing in but never having a clean wipe to axe onto. This delayed things, but eventually they fell.

Straightforward and fun war, gg to all.

#8139 Lemonade, Feb 8, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    Rinel, bdoChris, Kimani and 3 others like this.
  20. Reeb

Reeb Warrior 61 EU

Alejandro Farm (T1) - Liberated

Demetori (27) - Vagrants (20?) - Origine (35?) - Le Rohan (15?) - ???

Helo

We Demetori spotted Origine & Vagrants close to us and went for Origine first having some easy fights but needed to go back into defense soon because everyone started teaming up on us eksd. At the start we had no idea why both guilds started body throwing at us but in the end of the node war it came pretty clear apart from Vagrants. Origine was just dying like flies idk why that guild is actually relevant xd When Le Rohan won their fight against a guild which I don't know the name from they also came to our fort but didn't show a lot of threat. All by all kewl fights Omegalul.

Shoutout to my boy plunge for collecting them scalps

Oh and Ithlys if your guild needs to body throw for 1 hour and 30 minutes and then you whisper this xd
    [​IMG]
    oh and kys

[​IMG]

#8140 Reeb, Feb 8, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    Rinel, Jeoul, Fuan and 4 others like this.