1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Eiwei

Why should we be part of that we arent a castle guild. And we are not stucking in balenos we fight where ever we like to. Jelly is defnetly the wrong word as i said compared to croxus days its just sad to watch addicted and keep in mind that not every guild aims for beeing a giant nameless bunch of players they only meet each other for sieges and to blobb some poor t2 guilds in between.

Dont get me wrong i really like what ur doing here with all the work effort and time u spend here real bug probs to that. But as a player u shouldnt tell us something about guilds and aims. We are running this guild since several months now and even if we dont achieve stuff like a region or castle on a regular base.(that somehow seems to be very important for most of the players) we still keep showing up again without needing any hypetrain to keep it running.
    All that addicted and also your special snowflake known from the spicy vs addicted vid is doing right is telling us ober and over again how awesome u guys will be in the future and everyone should join you now to be the next sov.

Plz keep in mind its a sandbox game not everyone enjoys playing the large scale lag and fps fiesta wjere ur just a number in the guild. Some of us find it way more fun to have weekly midscale fights and some castle fights from time to time.

2. Mordith

We don't know, we've only gotten one or two engages off on all other "siege" guilds before they pull out a failed tp onto our base.
    So we don't know their full strength.

Siada and FXP like this.
  3. NinjaKoala

So in other words. It is not a challenge to fight anyone else. Waiting for a magical fight where people all fight on the same terms will never happen.
    You want guilds that are certainly weaker then you to stand toe to toe and get slaughtered?

Rubmycrit! likes this.
  4. Jensen

my dude,
    these guild siege every week
    you 2 didnt do any sieges for the past half a year now

Rubmycrit! likes this.
  5. Reliance

Reliance NotReliance Warrior 61 EU

Where is HYDRA to safe the siege and nw scene...

Jk, Morghulis is on the way right? @Tekeii

Tekeii likes this.
  6. Sheranyah

Yes and given how they usually act and the priorities they show i'm sure they would gladly swap their current situation with ours any moment, so much for self righteousness ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also:

[​IMG]

Akiko, FXP and Shuku like this.
  7. Leykar

In my Opinion, this is not the Truth Varshen...Yes we ally up before The Nodewar begins, and that's a Problem for you? It was nice and Fun after all. But all what you descripe here is a little bit too much of Saltynes?
    You went for us at the end with everything you had? Thats not true..and yes we fall back because it was 3 mins...No chance to win that fight.
    Btw, our base was at 60% in the End. It's a shame to read that, because we had a good fight with you and respect your strength. And in the end it seems you're only there to win a T1 Node "safe" Why? You have Whisper me too ally up against Energetic.

Its okay after all, we're also filthy casuals with a handful of strong players and it seems now we're Pros being zerged by multiple guilds.

gg Varshen.

8. Fuan

Fuan Gearlet Guardian EU

-censored-

#8368 Fuan, Feb 15, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
    Rinel likes this.
  9. Rinel

Rinel Wizard 60 EU

So I should not say smth like this, but you should? Zzz..

10. Zephyraz

So to give u a "good" pvp playing t2 with smallest guild because on t3 there have no guilds, it's fine for the t1 guilds find Invasion or Destroyers or some other guilds that zerg with 50+ ppl... U're so smart man, 95 man guilds zerg t2, forcing t2 guild with 50 players zerg t1s guild that barely count 30 ppl...

i see where this game is going...

another day another zerg, thx siege guilds u're awesome, keep zerg t2.

also thx to Invasion for not going on a liberated t1, that could be too fair for u as well
    upload_2018-2-15_21-16-30.png

#8370 Zephyraz, Feb 15, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    WindGolden likes this.
  11. Kapi Heartlilly

Bloody Monastery (T1)

Access Denied (23) Ruthless (28) Aasguard (38) Schatenlegion (50+?) SeaShepherds (10?) Apocalipsis (20+?)
    Don't know the numbers from Schat, but zerg is zerg. Sea had few, Apoc I did not ask either.

We went for Schat at the start as they were the bigger zerg as Aasguard was on them.
    Ruthless destroyed Seas Shepherds and then went 1 v 1 against Apocalipsis and beat them.

So what happened after? When Schat was under 50% Ruthless turned on us, and in turn eventually Aasguard did as well as they had a arrangement. we went down after 1h45m.

In the end Ruthless got gifted the node.

GG well played to all the guilds on the node.

Rinel and Ljungen like this.
  12. Vanspoon

Vanspoon Tamer 62 EU

Crioville(T2)
    DeSync(25) v Incursion(8, just tower)

[​IMG]

Rinel and Kjell like this.
  13. Ljungen

Ruthless POV

We and Aasgard came together to have a 1on1. When we saw Schattenlegion on the node we knew there was gonna be a zerg on the node.
    We had SeaShepherds, Aasguard and Apocalipsis close to us while Access_Denied where to the south in the middle, Schatten at BM and Aasgard to the west.

With Aasgard and Access_Denied on Schatten, we started with removing the guilds close to us so that we could move to Schattenlegion. We had good pressure and they were going down. Then it was some bad communication internally which made the attack force move towards Access_Denied before Schatten was down (I though they were going down with the ongoing attack).

After that, we went back to Schatten but had skirmishes with Access both at Schattens base and outside. After a while we had a feeling that they were gonna make a sneak attack on us with axes so I moved back to our fort. Lucky for us because 2min after I arrived they came and I did a CTG and we wiped them. Timing was bad though as we had just wiped Schatten and was gonna destroy their fort. Instead it took another 20min before they were out.
    We defended against Access_Denied untill Schatten was out then Aasgard moved on and we could go on attack as well.
    With 10min left Access_Denied was out and we decided to do one fight and winner could get the node.

GG&WP all!

14. NinjaKoala

I like to hear opinions that seem based more on logic, so please comment more Rinel.
    What makes this thread fun is all the different perspectives and opinions.
    From my point of view Blitzkrieg enjoy the small/mid scale fighting meme. It was a thing about 6 months ago. But now most guilds that did that died or became bigger. Most realized that putting yourself at a numbers disadvantage to fight hordes of manshas is only fun for a little whille, but not sure how that can be fun for a long time.
    Also have to give Addicted some credit, aside from their arrogance, they are building well and getting stronger each weak. Who knows what will become of them by the end of the year. But thank god some people had the balls to put together a 100 man guild to join siege rather then make an 'elite' 30-40 man guild and then cry about numbers.

BadsLiteyear, Rinel and Iplaynaked like this.
  15. Kaazuu

Kaazuu Kaazu Witch 61 EU

[​IMG]
    http://www.karma-guild.eu/
    Thursday February 15th : T3 Mansha Forest

<Karma> (78), VoS (77), Inversion (60+ ?), Addicted (???), Random Snipe

Started with basically Addicted and Inversion being at our base. We managed to defend, they came back but Addicted pulled away when their base got attacked by VoS. Their got taken out after 20 min of fight, while we were defending against Zealot. VoS then went for Zealot and we assisted them to clear their base. They held until 8:40. We then had a 5 min break and had a 1v1 that lasted for an hour. Surprisingly, the random snipe guild woke up 5 min before we lost and went on us, **** knows why x)

GG to everyone, awesome fights. <3

Nelie, Rinel, Abran and 1 other person like this.
  16. NinjaKoala

Other two guilds were Tiamat and Whitesheepgang.
    Addicted basically went out because they were on the way to VoS base, but VoS was already grouped next to Addicted, walked in and thought it was a good day to Axe. They were winning all the fights too, some patience and they most likely had that.
    Good fights today Karma, always a pleasure.
    P.S. think it was Tiamat first NW.

17. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Come unoccupied T1s, we need some more 20-30members guilds here ;)

18. - T1 Foot of Terrmian Mountain - Sin Perspective -
    Sin (16) - Aequinoxe (30+?) (Asked for numbers and got a reply saying 16/17 which wasn't the case as I went back in my shadowplay and calculated far more.)

A very nice fight that went on for 1 hour and 45 minutes roughly.
    Started of by meeting halfway inbetween the bases were we from start won the first engage and started pushing Aequinoxe back towards their base which wasn't fully built yet. They did reach a full build at a point.
    We had the pressure but lost a few engages as well but sooner or later we capitalized when spawn timers went up and could maintain them by their base with a flag placement.
    This went on for around 1 hour which was a slow bleed due to them having unsynced spawns that resulted in us not being able to axe their fort too much since our numbers are low and 1 casualty is a big loss.
    At this point like I said it was just a slow bleed but a genuine good fight were we had to play our cards right to not get punished and completely wiped on the offense.
    GG's
    /Sin

Rinel, The_Peacekeeper and Matchstick like this.
  19. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Erdal Farm (T1 - Unoccupied)
    Kamasilve (20), Necrotic, SecretSociety, NovusOrda, Reborn and Hadooken

Winner: Necrotic

Our closest opponent was Reborn, so we started our offense on them. Meanwhile, we had a group of SecretSociety poking us and some offense parties from Reborn joining them. About 40 minutes in we got Reborn down, and moved on to SecretSociety who were fighting elsewhere.

SecretSociety pulled back on defense while we were taking down their structures. As we were fighting our battle, NovusOrda fell to Necrotic (+SecretSociety?). After Novus fell, we got a visit by Necrotic, who got spotted placing a flag near us. With three guilds left, the 2v1 was bound to happen, we just hoped we were not on the receiving end...

Unfortunately, we soon had 50 people circling our base.
    <Kamasilve>

Rinel, Kjell, Vanspoon and 2 others like this.
  20. Matchstick

T1U - Alejandro Farm.

Delete (42), Desillusion, BDO_Cruzcampo, Sparkle, Resilient (35)

Delete POV:

Scouted the 4 enemies on the node reasonably quickly, noticed we had BDO_CC right nearby and none of them had spawned in despite base having annexes. A handful trickled in as we took out axes, wiping them in a few minutes.
    Scouts reported Desillusion and Resilient (Resilience's NW guild) moving towards us in the mountains east of Heidel, and after a short period of skirmishing and attempting aggressive plays, we slowly got boxed in by the combined forces of Resilient and Desillusion, due to their alliance on the node.
    We wiped both guilds back and forth repeatedly, but spawn timers and numbers meant we expended buffs clearing Desillusion, only to be sandwiched by Resilient. We fell after about 30 minutes.
    They had a short break after finishing us, and Resilient then quickly defeated Desillusion to take the node.

Rinel likes this.