1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Azalel

2. Ricardo

Ricardo Mystic 61 EU

3. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Archer 62 EU

if this thing works out with xeno ally and freeing 4th region to war, it actually helps siege scene and giving more space for weaker/new guilds to start doing sieges... or are you really going to say it dont matter if there is extra region?

Empiricist likes this.
  4. Ricardo

Ricardo Mystic 61 EU

I’m saying that I don’t understand what stopped them from contesting guilds like KHAOS or BlackSails for the past month? Sure, if these guilds go away from Balenos now there will be no guilds there at all. But what is this mentality that a region has to be completely empty for new comers to give it a shot? Seems to me they just want an easy snipe at Balenos for the ‘money’.

5. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Archer 62 EU

well as far as i remember from podcasts that there have been fairly often new guilds trying and got totally zerged etc... so why even bother again since current guilds what are there will always draw longer stick..

and those guilds dont seem to have enough gear/coordination to leave for serendia

6. Delolith

Delolith Kakita Ninja 63 EU

These people are the least offenders of what you are saying. The people we tried to kick yesterday out is actually these kind of players. No names are needed really... Just a bit of perspective of why we tried to do what we did last night. Let the chips fall. No mate...you won't just need to siege Valencia for 2 weeks whether you win next week or not.
    Lol.png

P.S Let's say that the conversation is between 2 very well known Sov FOTM multi-rerollers and a Spicy friend.

#8666 Delolith, Feb 25, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    Perro likes this.
  7. Jensen

as if anybody with a brain didnt already know that...
    i have at least 7-8 friends in sov that are there for and ONLY for payouts, give them 2 more weeks with no castle or let enemy run them over a bit, and half of them will leave / join enemy

8. Delolith

Well apparently there are many people that don't understand this cause apparently they believe that the 17-weeks-uncontested-castle owners are the "offended" here. So they run to their defense.....Please feel free to run help them secure their payout in expense of actual PvP. And no...with this lag yesterday night it was not PvP....and it was not enjoyable for anyone.

9. AnotherTamer

AnotherTamer Chikorita

This is brilliant omfg

MemeDelivery and Delolith like this.
  10. Ricardo

Ricardo Mystic 61 EU

I don't see what this has to do with my post, I am happy Sov is out and people did what had to be done.

11. Delolith

Ok then we are on the same page.

12. Legacina

Legacina Valkyrie 63 EU

Sovereign and Enemy both just big talks. Gank weaker people to get their ''quality'' PvP. if they get trashed they just call for 5 more. or use the lovely Esc Escape function to not lose any score to a underling whos 20 GS below them. leeching incentives for months even tho they already were the strongest guilds on the server.
    And now? they cry about getting kicked cause some guilds had enough of their ********. Sov would have lost even if there would have been no lag.

They dont even realize what they did all the time. they wouldnt move a inch to attack enemy themself nooo could hurt the morale! oooh my... telling us what kind of garbage we are and how pathetic this action was. but hide for months in a ****ing castle like the little rats they are. instead of letting thousands of other people have fun, no we are the only ones allowed to have fun. I actually thought Sov would have gone for something else after we kicked them out the first time.
    but no greedy as this Pussys are they just crawled back into their castle. just a pathetic display of the ''strongest'' guild on the server. Stronger guilds should be a good example to weaker guilds. But Enemy and Sovereign are far away from being a good example. And then there we have spicy sucking those 2 guilds ****. farming smaller people with ****in 540+ gs in BALENOS. FOR MONTHS!

https://clips.twitch.tv/TacitCharmingBatteryCharlietheUnicorn what strong idividual enemy has...

Guts, BadsLiteyear, Altas and 6 others like this.
  13. Lyaah

Lyaah Me_Kimochiii Kunoichi 61

Noumenon, Lemonade, FXP and 6 others like this.
  14. Mordith

If you put as much effort in your gameplay and gear as you did in trashtalking Enemy and Sovereign, maybe you would've made it out Millenium by now.

15. Dado

u thought "ohh ez kill afk zerker" so lame dude only killing afk horse rider

Altas likes this.
  16. Zabraxa

There is a huge difference between getting lagged out of a castle and getting kicked out of a castle

1. Why would they attack enemy? It makes no sense if you can sit uncontested in a castle avoiding the more shitty parts of the game because money is not an issue, you can do all the things that are more fun in this game - thats the reward of having a castle btw, can't blame those to guilds that the region makes it so easy for them to claim that reward
    2. PA removed cross-building btw #bringbackcrossbuilding
    3. Enemy or Sovereign are not responsible for your fun
    And do what? Fight each other for months and months until the rest of the, so-called, siege guilds finally improve and are more than a nuisance? Sure

17. Naeks

Naeks Ranger 62 EU

Both gear and gameplay are on point. You're giving this person **** now because he chose loyalty over payout. :D

Yesman, Altas and Ricardo like this.
  18. SevFFS

SevFFS Kunoichi 62 EU

Well, this is true as well. Dont really see how this makes my point invalid though.

19. nyn idc

Ppl whiteknight spread lies - to save the pvp scene - they zerged, exploited and coordinated even lagspikes over voicecoms by just tell ppl to spam skills as they engaged.

Not talkig about their preperation... members of these „whiteknight“ guilds that were looking together for ways how to exploit walls, castle gates etc.. (say chat should not be used if you do that btw..)

Meanwhile ppl think they showed a tactical and skilled expresssion of a good pvp mentality.
    Actualy they think they „won“ something..

There is only one thing you did for bdo yday. You showed again that strengh, dedication and expierience dont make you win. (Ty for exposing that to everyone)

It showed again that weak ppl win by exploiting the system. Karmabombing and now „lag bombing“

I‘m confident to say that we had great chances to hold that (again - like we proofed already as similar guilds could not touch the gate... since the server crashed as it started to lag)

Even if the attackers tried everything to not pvp - blocking militia with afk players, coordinated lagspikes, looking active for ways how to exploit..

I would be emberassed to be part of any of these guilds that follow leaders that till now only lost, achieved nothing beside killing their guilds several times... these ppl cant win alone - never could, allways allied up and still lost...
    That is btw the reason why these guilds are weak or ever wondered why guilds that fight alone are the so called „top guilds“ in bdo..

In the end you achieved nothing - atleast nothing positive themself and i will proof you this fact...

Gl destroying us as guild.. i‘m sure that we need not to worry about anything after some of said guilds just destroyed the last reputation they „maybe“ had in yday podcast..

You think some pvp interessed player joins a guild that even says straight away that they are happy to lag your way stronger oponent out of the game.. what mindset is that even

Ty for a good reason to keep farming

lopezpower, Usul, Jiyeon and 16 others like this.
  20. Delolith

Hah I was soft capped on my musa since February 2017...keep going tough boy. And not a single time it crossed my mind to join either guilds for obvious reasons.