1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. matipax

Yeah, I had 15h cooldown. GG

2. NinjaKoala

All good, we had fun, though would have liked to fight you guys a bit more. It is a compliment to been seen as more then what we were.
    Gz on winning :)

#9602 NinjaKoala, Mar 11, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    Arno1150 likes this.
  3. Rondane

T1 - Watchtower
    Mystik (31) - Sfora (?) - Les_Merguez (~35) - Fool (~40) - Necrosis (~20) - Final_Enemy (Snipe)

Since we already had a history with Les_Merguez we decided to push them first.
    Went to their base, wiped them few times when Necrosis attacked our tower so we had to fall back to defend.
    After wiping Necrosis, we turned full offense mode and their tower went down in about 15 mins.
    We turned to Final_Enemy after, who tried to snipe today and so they got axed down too.

Back to Les_Merguez base to put some pressure on them and a few wipes later Fool showed up too
    when the tower and structures already suffered heavy damage.

When Les_Merguez went down we decided to restock in our base but had to go in turtle mode since Fool showed up pretty quick and put some decent pressure on us.
    Long story short: we defended for over 1h, brought down some flags and had to give our best to push them out.
    Since time was running out and it would have ended in a draw otherwise, we used guild TP and managed to destroy their (undefended) tower with ours maybe 15% left.

I don't know what happened with Sfora but i suppose they were brought down by Fool during first third of the NW.

GG to all the participating guilds, we had some really nice fights and it was fun seeing it end that close.

#9603 Rondane, Mar 11, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    Rinel, SavageDragon and Tyravel like this.
  4. clangpicky

this might be the first time a zerg guild felt necessary to correct their numbers and say no we had more.

5. NinjaKoala

I appreciate the honesty and accuracy. And there is nothing wrong with having more numbers. Everyone has 100 member limit.

Chin likes this.
  6. Arno1150

Thx and yes fighting you guys would have been fun but we where short on time so we had to use our balanced axes XO

NinjaKoala likes this.
  7. Argeant

Was a fun war. Shame we didn't have the numbers for a decent 1v1 at the end

8. Vipr0

Vipr0 Vipr0 Kunoichi 62 EU

Capotia (T2)
    Khaos(86), Karma(64), Leviathan(~20), SeaShepherd(~15) (numbers are estimated)

After a two week break we went for Capotia as always. SeaShepherd and Karma immediately attacked us, while we were chilling in our base, so we agreed with Leviathan to not attack each other until Karma drops out. Basically both us and Karma had some very favourable base locations on top of mountains. After a quick defend we started trying to climb up to Karma's base from different locations at the same time. That didn't go too well. We sporadically took out a building here and there but in the end it was a long drawn out fight at their mountain with many wipes on our side. Meanwhile SeaShepherd seemed to just attack everyone they could find. At one point we also wanted to help out Leviathan at their base, since they got heavily attacked, but that was not needed at all. When we arrived everyone from Karma was already dead. After about 1 hour 30 minutes we managed to skip the whole goat climbing process by teleporting directly on top of their mountain and managed to finally take them out. Afterwards we went to Leviathan and SeaShepherd and won the node.

GG & GF to everyone

#9608 Vipr0, Mar 12, 2018
    Rinel, SILver_Kin, Kelzir and 2 others like this.
  9. PvtWiggles

I think karma we only around 50, we were 23 as today was a non mandatory. Now I know the "node war scene is broken" meme is great and all but with 86 people do you not think you should maybe try out tier 3's? I am geniunely curious as to why you feel you have to go to tier 2's with that many players? It's not like you guys are horrifically geared or anything.

GG anyway hopefully we'll meet again in the future on a mandatory for us :D

Maylinh and BadsLiteyear like this.
  10. Vipr0

Vipr0 Vipr0 Kunoichi 62 EU

We are used to go for a T2 early in the week to secure a spot in conquest. In Balenos for example it can easily happen that all spots are already taken on wednesday. In addition our T3 experience so far has been either getting stomped in about 10 minutes or getting the node for free because only snipes show up.
    On T2 nodes on the other hand we have had the best fights so far, for example against guilds like Hostile (pulls 75+), Karma (also had 85+ attendance on T2 nodes in the past) or Addicted.

Kelzir and Chin like this.
  11. Abran

we were 64, non mandatory.

12. Azu

Azu

ECHO (21) vs RiOT (24) vs Origine (30-40?) vs TheJunkies (30-40?) vs Abaddon (~20) vs Starless (?) vs Bliss (30?) vs Aeox (30-40?) vs Chillschool (~10?).

We (ECHO) contacted Origine for an alliance. Origine was going to attack Starless but was pushed back to defending against TheJunkies + Abaddon. We were standing next to their base to help their defense.
    Aeox contacted us for an alliance, we said OK, mentionning to them that Origine was with us. A few minutes later, we had a call that Aeox was attacking Origine. Being uncertain on this intel, we waited a bit.

Then Aeox did a CTG to our base. We were able to wipe them and then we headed to their base. But after some fights in front of their base without achieving to win any, we returned to help Origin in defending their base against TheJunkies and Aeox (didn't see Abaddon after).

46min after start, TheJunkies did a CTG to our base while we were fighting against Aeox in front of Origin's base. We get back as fast as possible to defend.
    After we wiped them, they did 2 more pushes before Aeox joined them at our base. We called Origine for help. They pushed Aeox back and attacked them at their base so we didn't see them anymore.

Meanwhile, Bliss took down several guilds (Riot, Abaddon and Starless I think).

We were still defending against TheJunkies, trying to take down their flag and hoping they would be Bliss' next target. Then we saw 6 Chillskool at our base, disturbing our "rest" time between TheJunkies assaults.
    We managed to rebuild a flamethrower but, at this moment, Bliss joined in the fight. That was too much for us to handle and sadly Origine couldn't come in time to save us.

Our fort went down 80min after start.

GG & WP

Our PoV :

#9612 Azu, Mar 12, 2018
  13. clangpicky

well you guys could arrange time and location for t3 node to guilds with 60+ members (silberwoelfe, wingedassassins, swordartonline, karma, hostile, vos etc..) so you have good fights and not face snipes.

BANiSH likes this.
  14. BDOplayerrr

I've been reading all this and was quite entertaining.
    Congrats on ENEMY for have 2 territories, yeah,
    but you can't trashtalk weaker guilds.
    I've fought venatoris in t3 nodes and it was quite fun,
    it was a 1 v 1, almost same numbers, they are actually enough organized.
    To be sincere with all of you, if we build a fort on a node and we see Siege guilds in it,
    we dont even bother to fight, you can't call them a snipe guild if they just dont want to bother lose the fort in 5 min.
    That's the real fact, lets be honest, its not a challenge for 90% of the guild in this game to fight against siege guilds,
    not even a competition, not even pvp. Something has to be done in way that smaller guilds rises up,
    or the whole siege and not only, also nodewars of all tiers, will just become a whole meme, yeah, black meme online.

matipax likes this.
  15. NinjaKoala

The point you make, is that if a siege guild comes, you become a snipe guild. Think of the other perspective, how can they know you come with numbers if you all leave if they are there.
    Small guilds can grow, just takes time, planning and perseverance. The exact same things that got top players to be top players.

16. BDOplayerrr

dude, like, have you tried to go in a t3 node with 60 people and you find yourself against Enemy or Sovereign and die withing 5 - 10 minutes?
    i mean is not fun, and it kinda demotivates the players of that guild, not sure if you know what i mean. You can't just blame them for not showing up.
    I'd challenge some TOP players to join one week in one of the T3 nodes guilds, do a nw against sovereign, enemy, inversion etc, and ask them after if they had fun seeing the fort down in 5 min. Maybe they should make T4 nodes? that would be to me a better idea, and maybe solve the problem, what do you think about it?

17. BDOplayerrr

with "they should make T4 nodes" im talkin about developers if its not obvious

18. hawkmanlol492

~

#9618 hawkmanlol492, Mar 12, 2018
  19. Lyaah

Lyaah Me_Kimochiii Kunoichi 61

to be honest, we’re just tired of building on t3 nodes and all we’re getting is 2-3 snipe forts, I mean forts without people or maybe 10-5 people, we haven’t had a actual fight vs a decent guild in 2-3 weeks.
    Look at last week, Trina fort for example, I personally build forts and at 6 pm there were 4 forts on Trina fort, so I placed there and all we got was 3 forts with less than 10 people (WHY BUILD ON A T3 NODE??????) and then we have standby with 20 or more people, which died in less than 5 minutes, wouldn’t standby have more fun on a t2?

That day Anti Troll fortification had 2 nodes (WingedAssasians and Venatoris). We call these guilds snipe towers because they do not belong to t3 nodes at all, it’s not our fault if the only thing we see is an empty venatoris snipe tower? I can’t really tell you how many time we were on the same node with venatoris, yet everytime they cry about us being there... I just don’t get it, why don’t they go to a t2 if they don’t stand a chance on a t3.. you want us to not call venatoris a snipe tower yet the only thing we see is a naked venatoris fort built there every week and then you have that matipax blaming us..

What they are doing is basically trying to fight another guilds attempting to snipe the node, but when a “big” guild is there and they don’t stand a chance they just dip and never show up, if they don’t want us to call them snipe guild maybe they shouldn’t build a naked tower with 1 person cause I’m pretty sure that’s what snipe guilds do

20. Scopolamin

hs argument is irrelevant anyway....remember the 2v1 you had against vos & millenium? (like 2 months ago)
    the node got liberated in the end cause time ran out.
    so IF these guilds going T3 really were T3 guilds they should be able to atleast liberate the node against you guys. (given that there often are 3-4 forts)
    but they all arent, they just build on T3 for the cash cause hardly anyone goes T3 these days.
    now they whine cause their snipes get denied. funny ****
    not even worth arguing with these ppl, the "gm" from venatoris showed on podcast how many arguments these guys have (non at all).
    i still chuckle when i remember her saying "we normally pull ~60 on a mandatory node" and there you find their "nonmandatory" nw forts with 0 ppl :LuL:

CarL, BadsLiteyear and Lyaah like this.