1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Eiwei

And this is excatly the big mindset issue inside the community that creates most of the current problems.

Swiper and Azu like this.
  2. WeaselPaw

WeaselPaw Valkyrie 61 EU

I'm just saying you're applying double standards. If they think it isn't fun to go to Serendia it isn't different than you thinking it isn't fun to get 2v1 afterwards.
    Or you think your definition of fun is more valid than theirs. Which would be ridiculous.

Chin likes this.
  3. Vashy

I think it's the opposite, it's because guilds come to have " Fun ", instead of to win. They don't give a second though about creating real alliances to win, so they don't win. They just lose and call it " fun ".

But let me ask you this: When did losing became " fun "?

4. Eiwei

Not saying we are 1vs2 i also would not enjoy to the one that 2vs1 the other guild afterwards so whats the point to plan a soege that u dont enjoy if u can have a good fight in some other region this week.

The point is i am pointing out that to many guilds are to scared to move outside of balenos to create some diffrent fights. Serendia was just a perfect example where someone could have created a intresting fight.

But everyone gets upset when enemy moves to calph for a server first goal

#9644 Eiwei, Mar 12, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  5. Eiwei

A lose on a intresting and close fight is more worth then stomping someone without amy doubts u will win it.

What do u have out of fights your guild doesnt enjoy? Maybe u get the region once or twice and if u dont get it anymore u will lose your ppl sign up cause they only sticked to the fight they dont enjoyed for the ourcome. Isnt it better to have fun together as community even if u dont get an easy region then?

6. Jagari

Jagari Rauk EU

Hehe... As soon as i saw that Enemy took a second territory i knew that
    it would be an awesome forum day at work today.

I love it. Thanks! :D

loipp, Baldoww, Azu and 1 other person like this.
  7. WeaselPaw

WeaselPaw Valkyrie 61 EU

The point would be to achieve your goal. Which aren't always 100% compatible with fun. You could also say that your guild would leave the territory to make it a fun fight afterwards, etc...
    I'm trying to show that there is always something more you could have done and if you didn't you can't just wave your hands towards some guild you dislike and say "they should have done it".

Not that I agree but I actually have an easier time understanding why they would be upset at Enemy rather than you being upset at anyone. They tried something, they got kicked hard. Meanwhile you are just unhappy that someone didn't play the way you think they should have played.

I'll stop replying here though, we're not going to have the same point of view anytime soon.

8. Vashy

Funny, having fun stomping on all of you, at the same time. Doesn't that makes you mad?

#9648 Vashy, Mar 12, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  9. Jiyeon

Yeah, gotta love Nyn for that,

Think this all mostly has to do with the AP change we got. Before that, or atleast when I was part of a siege guild we atleast allied up to fight Encore or Sanguine. But after the AP change fights just became ridiculous. Onepunchcannon is seriously one punching everyone... Cirilliareturns 1 ults 6 of my guild members. the game is messed up to the point where it's honestly now really a gear score thing. before if you were at soft cap you could 1 vs 1 Enemy players, but they won because they're the better guild. now they land 1 hit on me i'm dead. Can't really blame guilds or people anymore, it's the game that ruined PvP. Gear over skill now, class comp over tactics. and after all, with meta changes, some guilds will adapt faster because they make money easier. Correct me if i'm wrong though, i'm pretty casual. but it just seems this way to me.

Ooh, my point was, siege guild got no place on T3 if Enemy or Sov is there, no competiton.

Also alliance's people talk about, it never ends well either. not one guild is going to enjoy having to ally up with another guild to compete against 1 guild. it's bad for both guilds knowing they're not strong enough. Look at VoS and Venari, basically fighting together every week. Both guilds knew they could not compete, now part of VoS merged into Venari hoping they could compete. once they notice it really didn't change anything they'll be worse off then before the merge.

#9649 Jiyeon, Mar 12, 2018
  10. UNREKTABLE

The reason Enemy is sitting in 2 castles atm, is that there is insanely high gear gap between Enemy/Sov vs rest of the guilds. And it doesn't help either that these guilds are most coordinated siege guilds, with highly skilled players. It would take ridiculous body throwing / lagfest to take out either one of the guilds, as we saw how Sovereign was taken out of Valencia.

If you are up for body throwing for hours / lagging out Enemy out of Mediah, then go for it. But i personally rather quit playing the game, than body throwing someone out of a castle.

11. Lyaah

Lyaah Me_Kimochiii Kunoichi 61

here we go again with the gear gap excuse...

12. Chin

Vipr0 likes this.
  13. clangpicky

enemy should defend both castles, get some extra mercs if needed. put your top witch/wizs and musas at calph to blizzard ppl and keep the other half at mediah + mercs

14. Vashy

So what?

#9654 Vashy, Mar 12, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  15. Faoiltiarna

Faoiltiarna Tamer EU

Why not take part in those sieges if you know everything so well ?

16. NinjaKoala

It isn't really an excuse. It is a pretty valid reason. A difference of 5 average gearscore between guilds is significant.
    For some perspective, softcap is roughly 520-530. There is maybe 2 or 3 - 100 man guilds on the server close to this. You mix better gear with much better players, of course they stomp everyone.
    It isn't a problem though, people in the top guilds worked hard as f*ck to get their gear. They deserve to have an advantage. Anyone that feels entitled to mix it with them is delusional.

Empiricist likes this.
  17. NinjaKoala

He is in Khaos I think. So afaik he is in these sieges.

#9657 NinjaKoala, Mar 12, 2018
  18. Ricardo

Ricardo Mystic 61 EU

That gear argument was valid one year ago. There's steam players that got to softcap gear in a few months. Compared to Inversion, Resillience and Spicy there's no insanely high gear gap. But by saying 'rest of the guilds' and you mean Venatoris then yes, there's a big gap. In that case there's also a big gap between average IQ in the guild.

lopezpower, Sheranyah and TD2 like this.
  19. Idhren

Just for information, I'm playing since April, I'm close to soft cap but not yet (Missing 2 TET armor and 2 TRI acc).
    I didn't rushed, but I am a dedicated player (lv61, 1750sp, master in cooking/alchemy/fishing). Not focusing trading was my mistake I guess.
    At this time, I can't compete with Sov/Enemy (but I can against Resi, Inversion, Spicy)

Don't underestimate RNJesus who can be an ass ^^

My point is: some few steam player reached soft cap, but not so many, and probably only the most hardcore ones.

20. UNREKTABLE

Let me ask you a question, how many people you have 260+ / 275+ ap? And how many people you think resi / spicy have. In my experience (softcap warrior), you get 1 shotted by peroping anyway and he can pretty much wipe entire groups alone. Just using him as a example of this ridiculous post ap buff dmg, not saying 275 AP is norm in Enemy or anything.

Anyways, this is just how i see things, if you think otherwise, it's fine. Not going to start 20 page argument about it.