1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Juany

Blitzkrieg has been Resilience bitchboi for months now tho.

Sunchaser and Kissito like this.
  2. Muesticblade

Muesticblade Kunoichi 62 EU

Ok lets tell a story, now my opinion on this.

A bit about myself:
    I joined Zealot a few months ago with a couple people and now I'm in Inversion as a member. I always respected your guild, it achieved a lot, has really strong, geared and/or skilled players and seemed to have really good tactics too.

Now to all that siege stuff:
    4-5weeks ago we won in Calpheon and there was a castle defense training scheduled for the week. During mid week VoS suddenly disbanded. They were meant to be in the alliance vs you together with resilience and addicted. Since they disbanded only resilience and addicted may not be enough to get you out of the castle. So it got decided to drop the guild, give away calpheon for free, join millennium to join the alliance.
    Instead of the castle defense training we had an offense training together with addicted (everyone together on 1 discord too) (i saw a couple karma people around valencia castle too, i cant remember anymore who was really part of it, i just remember millennium+addicted there ( resilience should've been there too? idk its been 4 weeks ago)).
    The siege was a pure lagfest, i was barely able to take part of it, was stuck on getting on horse animation for 2 minutes, getting a dc etc. This was the case for most people i was surprised how lonewolf was able to shotcall at all. (I didnt hear anyone saying to spam skills to create lag, but im always on discord with my group too so i might have just not heard it? i usually hear most stuff, but yea). After you lost the castle it was planned to have some fights vs addicted and resilience there. But addicted wanted(?) the 1v1 vs resilience and lost. After that (or before that 1v1 im not sure) we had a fight vs resilience which we lost, because in our engage nothing worked, people didnt take any damage etc.. In a 1v1 fight.... Blame the servers please.. So we dropped millennium again to rejoin Inversion.

On Podcast xeno RPed as you, tbh i cringed a bit as well. But its the podcast and he goes there to entertain. (Honestly i hated him and valkyrs back in shadowelite days (when i wasn't in that guild yet) a lot because of how they acted in podcast (I was told xeno just rps but i couldnt believe it, now i know better))
    Also he said it wasnt our intention to lag you out. I fully believe that, calpheon runs way better and we had that mandatory siege training with together with addicted) If it was our intention to lag you out it would have been completely unnecessary to organise that, and wasnt so easy to organize that, the training got delayed like 30-45 minutes because of difficulties getting so many people together(?)

I cant really remember (its been 4 weeks) how our attitude was vs you at that point regarding people shittalking you. But one is for sure. After the 3v1 nodewar you won with glory(addicted got chopped down in the beginning while they tped in with their blue teleport, resilience had a nonmandatory, just on a sidenode), a lot of people in your guild spammed a lot of **** in general chat after we went down. I thought i was in a kindergarten for children with behavior problems and if i was in sov, i wouldve left (knowing myself maybe i wouldve tolerated the children and stayed in, for the guild, but doesnt matter). Some of that stuff was bothering me and I blocked some people (depending on what kind of person you are that stuff that got spammed can bother you, if you did it now again, tbh i wouldnt give a fk anymore). After that the shittalking in our discord started. Our members were full of spite (understandable after how you acted). Talking about disbands, talking about how unmature you are and everything, just some heated people talking. (the talk about disband became a meme for the future as well). Sometimes you just need to be angry and share it with people who support you.

During the following weeks:
    You ganked open world us, you killed us afk riding horses, you ganked us at guildboss, hunted us, chased us to every node. Nothing special.
    I heard you threatened other guilds to achive them kicking our members from their gyfin group and you tried to outgather (after he changed to a low lvl alt) the resilience streamer with a few people (1 of them was you in person?)? lol
    You killed our players, felt like gods, sometimes got killed and fked off.
    bla.PNG
    For me personal it didnt really have any effect, it just gave me some excitement that anytime someone could show up and pvp with me while i grind or just autoroute semi afk (during the first weeks only like 4 different warrios visited me, i wouldve loved to fight another class, i hate fighting warriors)

Now to siege stuff again:
    (I might be wrong in some details but i dont remember everything exactly anymore and it shouldnt matter anyways)
    The geniouses physically removed our fort on the node so we couldnt build ( we still had the node ) a siegetent. So we couldnt help resilience. Venari took out the ally while you just attacked them. You got their first gate, their 2nd gate. But at some point you werent able to get through. Venari helped you in the last 15 mins. You gave them the fort for whatever reason. (someone from you said to hunt resilience and us for longer because you wouldve had (!) to join the nodewar guild so 2 days less of hunting, but personally i think you were too proud to take it after getting help, and/or you were afraid of getting lagged out again.)

Next week we did a 4v2 (kinda) Jokers got chopped down in the beginning during blue tp so it was just a 3v2: blitzkrieg+resilience+us vs venir+you ( you like to say to not have had an alliance with venari but they fought vs us and not vs you, so it was a 3v2) Blitzkrieg was busy with defending vs venari, quite a few people had to go help them from resilience(?) and us. You complained about getting lagged out again (lol? its siege so lag normal, and valencia is much worse than the lag on other territories, but in that fight it felt actually alright apart from 1 time when i got stuck during a startup animation and had to relog to be able to get more than 85% rage max). You did a good performance there holding for pretty long, but we finally wiped you after bodythrowing (your guild had pretty much 2:1 kd ratio(?), so it wasnt too bad?). After you went down we had a 2v1 with blitzkrieg vs resilience. They lost so we took the castle. (I didnt expect to lose that so for me it felt like the castle win was pretty safe)

Next week we got lagged out just like you, you memed about it, it was expected to lose the castle anyways, you said you'd give these guilds some nice pvp (they could have just had the same pvp in serendia with less server lag?? i guess being part of a meme is just some extra fun, together with getting gifted nodes during week) and venari ended up getting it (i didnt really follow what exactly happened there)

You created a 12 min meme video with 50% movie scenes, we created a 1min meme video that was already planned way before (imo that was pretty funny xD especially the nyn voice part in the beginning (the words were from what you actually said on a podcast clip talking to odz, actually more like singing a duet with him)

Your guild hates ours, our guilds hate yours, our people hate yours, your people hate ours, so i guess this post will just hit a wall but I'm accepting that. Propably people will keep uploading memes as well, but thats giving some entertainment for both sides.
    Also i cant tell anything about the PoV from Resilience.

PS: I even enjoy bodythrowing in 1v1. Pruim and some people after wagon who fought vs enemy in front of heidel (? i had names still off after wagon but they seemed to fight there a bit) can confirm
    2018-03-12_289931107.JPG
    j/k just had some fun pvp vs fully buffed maehwa (literally everything, just how you know pruim (no complaint, everyone can use what they want in owpvp)) and a group with my new rabam skill.

tl;dr - no tl dr, if you dont bother reading it its not worth that you read it.

Hennyman, Altas, Artekos and 9 others like this.
  3. Guts

4. Leionhearth

Forest of Plunder (T1 Claimed)
    Katalk(3) vs. Orca(didn't get an answer. but probably 20-25) vs. Firefiy(15-20) vs. Energetic(20)
    Good evening everyone. I will recap todays nodewar from Energetic's point of view.

In the first 5 minutes we spotted all guilds, with Orca and KATALK being the closest next to us.
    KATALK seemed to be a kind of snipe tower, so we decided to target them first.
    But while we wanted to regroup after scouting to start our push, Orca basically stood infront of our gates and pushed into our base.
    We were outgeared and propably kinda outnumbered.
    After 15 minutes of trying to defend in any way possible our fort was destroyed by Orca and their Elephant.

Thanks to FireFly who wanted to help at the end with an temporary ally but the whales were too stronk.
    We basically got swamped off the node by Orca and are pretty sure that happend to the other two participating guilds.
    [​IMG]

Notify, Rinel, Nukenin Itachi and 6 others like this.
  5. Kry

Kry

- censored -

#9965 Kry, Mar 20, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  6. Ninthaelas

[​IMG]
    Tier 1: Wolf Hills
    RiOT (28) vs TheNorth (30-35?) vs Sacrifice (snipe?) vs Mystic (20-30) vs Myrios (30?) vs BlackSailAcadamy (20-30)
    For today's node war we allied up with TheNorth to take out the other guilds, and I am assuming BlackSailAcademy had and alliance with Myrios. We started out as usual by scouting the enemy forts (blablabla). We then decided to go on Mystic and take them out, and so we did with the help of our allies. Next on the list was Myrios which was a bit harder due to their for positioning (it was really close to the water and not so much space to wander around). We took them down in a few pushes, BlackSailAcadamy showed up once or twice to help defend (this is why I assume they had an alliance) , however they got wiped and sent back to base. Eventually, Myrios was eliminated and BlackSailAcademy was next on the list. Without being rude or offensive, we did manage to stomp them as they were pretty undergeared (could survive probably 5 or 6 of them as a ninja with 480 gs),while our allies were watching (nothing they could actually help with cuz we got there first and no additional support was needed :D, roleplaying went well though). Just as a note, I have no clue what happened with Sacrifice as I never saw a single member during this node war. Sooo after BlackSailAcademy eventually got destroyed, and we were left in a 1v1 vs TheNorth. We aggred for a 2 minute non aggressive pact to get ready for the final battle. We started by engaging their base and dealing some damage to the structures, however we got pushed back to our base shortly, as they were more efficient in damaging our fort. After several attempts (including a teleport to their base) we managed to down nearly all their structures, however they did manage to do better, and took us out with 15 mins left of the node war.
    I can say today was a good node war day, as good fights happened, and a nice alliance with TheNorth, which proved to be a good decision, as we took out the competition pretty easy with.

Yours faithfully,
    The ninja stepping in all of TheNorth's ****ING TRAPS

Rinel, meatsneeze and Mekka like this.
  7. Unzeen

Unzeen Fear Kunoichi 61 EU

Mask Owl's Forest (Unoccupied T2)
    Unpredictable (55) vs WhiteSheepGang (~15)

- Yeah.

TheLion, HoloRE, Rinel and 2 others like this.
  8. Wassilllo

It's a true love at this point

[​IMG]

Source : Kingofallgape's video.

9. Empiricist

I wonder why Sovereign switched nodes from Eastern Border to Morretti plantation tonight, but switched so late they didn't have time to finish their fort.

https://streamable.com/hkr9n

Ricardo, HoloRE, Artekos and 13 others like this.
  10. Vanspoon

Vanspoon Tamer 62 EU

Without having any knowledge about Orca's state, we kinda pulled an orca as a tribute to them

Sausan Garrison(T1 Unoccupied)
    DeSync(22 & a tamer) v Necrotic(39) v SecretSociety(29) v Blue(?) v Reborn(?)
    Winner:None/Liberated

We knew we had limited attendance today, so we went for fun.
    Before we step foot in there we knew SecretSociety agreed to 1v1 Necrotic in the end and Blue agreed to 1v1 Reborn in the end.
    We were kinda a wildcard in this equation so we figured we had to somehow try becoming a factor.
    So we focused to SecretSociety ignoring the numbers for the time being. There Reborn assisted us but SecretSociety defended very well.
    I got reports that Necrotic were getting heavily zerged and i thought this was too much, but by the time a party of 10 Blue members arrived at SecretSociety we went bananas, since we won't pull the stuff we received the other day. So simultaneously we wiped both blue and reborns from SecretSociety's base and I casted a CTG in Blue's base(since they had people to spare to SecretSociety a little bit of defence wouldn't hurt) and they replied with a counter ctg, wiping us in the process, but turning the tides of the NW in favour of Necrotic and SecretSociety
    We double teamed Blue with Necrotic, while at the same time SecretSociety had 1v1 with Reborn.
    After Blue were down, we moved to SecretSociety, and Necrotic finished Reborn.
    Then we got 2v1ed, which was totally deserved and it ended in a stalemate with Necrotic in SecretSociety's base.

GGWP to everyone.
    Very much GF to Secret Society with the solid defence they pulled.
    Sorry to Blue for the backstab, but guys after the rant i pulled yesterday for the 3v1 i would be a complete male genitalia if i did the exact same thing over someone elses' expense.
    Peace, Love, Death Metal
    Kind Regards,
    Ramonna
    GM of DeSync
    Undisputed Worst CTGer EU

[​IMG]
    // edited the sequence a bit cause i was multitasking while writing the prototype
    /// kudos to the zerg of nugos who attacked 2 bases at the wrong node. 250 iq

#9970 Vanspoon, Mar 20, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    Methaddict, Bloodnova, Rinel and 9 others like this.
  11. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Marie Cave (Tier 2)
    Kamasilve (27), Invasion, Blacksails, Khaos
    Winner: Invasion

Decided it was time to leave our precious Valencia behind, and move into more crowded areas... bad choice!
    We were faced with three large opponents, on Calpheon, so it was one massive lag fiesta...

Invasion approached us for an alliance, which we took, and together we went for Khaos who was also under attack by Blacksails.
    Definitely the strongest guild there and managed to hold of for quite some time. After Khaos fell, we moved on to Blacksails on whom we had the high ground advantage with the base placement making it rather easy to keep pressure up. We pushed them on defense right away, and with Invasion pinning them down from the other side it was an easy grind.

The final one vs one with Invasion started with a double GTG onto their fortress, but with Behr as an ESC-ESC point it was quite easy for them to push back out on us. We tried to keep as many people on offense as possible, but with their forces split in two we just didn't have the numbers to keep up on both fronts and didn't want to go into full turtle mode till potential liberation.

Goodbye Calpheon, you are a horrible area and we will not return until there is a 4+ week unoccupied T1...
    <Kamasilve>

Rinel, TD2, Krazor and 10 others like this.
  12. Sapaieo

Nice story....But I do wonder....what is exactly the point you were trying to make?

13. Muesticblade

Muesticblade Kunoichi 62 EU

So nyn knows whats going on in our heads. He seems to have his own opinion and is 100% sure its the right one.

HoloRE, Sapaieo and Angelless like this.
  14. QuantumFunk

Bree Tree Ruins (T1)

Sneeky (17) vs Fateawaits (34) vs Beastriders (15) vs SeaShepherd (Snipe?)

After scouting and everything, we went to Fateawaits and did an engage, we missed the 2nd group behind their gate and got half wiped, while we retreated back because beastriders started attacking us around the same time. We tried one more time to get some momentum on fateawaits trying to force the fight to their base, but beastriders spawned in plantation to get back on our base faster.
    Staying in full defence we tried after a while to send some people out to attack while the rest defends but our numbers were too low to do a split because we started to lose engages when we did that.
    We died 1 hour into the nw and fateawaits and beastriders fought it out 1v1 after.

GG.

P.S.
    Sneeky is recruiting :)

Rinel and NinjaKoala like this.
  15. Wassilllo

Probably the most hypocritical thing you've said so far.

Sapaieo likes this.
  16. Donnyddd

GGWP from secretsociety and respect for the honesty here we owe you one for not pulling the 3v1 on us :)

Kjell and Nukenin Itachi like this.
  17. Vipr0

Vipr0 Vipr0 Kunoichi 62 EU

We wanted a fight and got one. Couldn't do much in that 1v3 though. We were 79.
    GG & GF

Vusak and Razielkh like this.
  18. Kjell

"Blue agreed to 1v1 Reborn?" ...? would take 1 minute for Blue to wipe + destroy their fort I think, We fought max 20 ppl from Reborn whereas Blue had numbers somewhere between 50-70? Hard to tell but they apparently sent ppl to attack SecretSociety while attacking us as well so...

Was a good war, still have head ace since fighting a billion guys with PEN Reblaths. Combination of the area + the amount of ppl Blue had was extremely frustrating. We were cheering in TS when the finally fell, was the real victory for us even though we got some DeSync help to do it ;)
    Felt bad taking DeSync down 2vs1 but most of the NW time was spent fighting an endless stream of Blue (their base was close to ours) and u guys knew what we planned from start. Didn't have much time to fight SecretSociety properly in the end though cus it took ~1h30m to take down Blue.

GG!

-Kjellha, Necrotic

D:<

19. nyn idc

wonder why you swapped nodes after you got scouted at moretti :> is it not sad for you to use other ppl power to make you look good?

As i said.. kindergarten.. is enemy your father/big brother now? :D

20. Empiricist

ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaah
    ahahahaaaaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah

Man we never placed there, we had someone monitoring the locator agent in Velia, you had members there using it, not in ghillies, so I went to chill around Moretti plantation node for a while with an officer and see how gullible you clowns really are.

[​IMG]

HoloRE, Artekos, Delolith and 7 others like this.