1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Ljungen

dont really know what happened as I am on vacation atm but I Will hit you up when I am back on the 27th

2. Zephyraz

I think the guy of Apex that reported the nodewar explained that decently may u have to read some comment before mine, i just pointed the wrong number.
    I also forgot to tell that meanwhile we were doing back and forth with FD we also were attacking Apex taking their fort down to 35% or something like that.

3. Jiyeon

Few people leaving is because of payout certainly. it's sad but to be expected of every guild. jk, not anger at me

Any way, I get sieges are hard on your PC, but your guild is in a position to do stuff. You could enter your alt guild and go to any castle you want to pvp. You'll lose Mediah, maybe... but you can take it back whenever you want. My point was in my last comment, you're Enemy, #1 guild atm. Go calpheon kick out resi, go valencia and take it, split forces over 2 alt guilds and take serendia and calpheon, go hunt Resi and Inversion on T2 nodes... I need salty podcasts, I need good streams of PvP, entertain me damnit.

And yes, I just want Resilience to not get a castle for free.

#10123 Jiyeon, Mar 23, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  4. Pika

Why should we hunt Resi and Inversion ? oO

5. Jiyeon

6. Pika

As far as I know we are not here to entertain you.

7. Sticka

The hate you have for resilience is just sad

you spend all your time on these forums to spew random nonsense and expect other guilds to follow your irrelevant opinion.
    you dont even have anything to do with the siege scene

you sound like a player who never made it into a relevant guild, and posts on the forums only to still have a voice somewhere, while you lurk in some lifeskill guild and blame lack of time to participate in sieges, but spend plenty of time to post on the forums and tell others what to do.

so why dont you use the time you waste on forums every day to do sieges or join a relevant guild and make a difference there instead?

git gud and join a siege guild if you can even pass a trial, and tell them where they have to go once you are in that guild, but until then other siege guilds can go and do whatever they want, and why would they take your advice?
    you're a pleb and probably the last person they would want to take any advice from lul

RegalFawn, Zuberlein, MainURF and 5 others like this.
  8. Jiyeon

Relevant guild, like? Resilience ? Inversion ? kek. You do know they're on T2 now ? Name a couple of your so called "relevant" guilds, certain i've been in some of them, all those guilds offered was me being one more body to bodythrow against guilds like Sov and Enemy, great PvP will join again 10/10. Resilience tries to snipe T3's, because they don't show when Sov is there. Inversion gets farmed by Enemy 2 days ago, didn't look relevant to me. Enemy has PvP against Venatoris, haven't seen a siege fight in 3 months or so? relevant to the siege scene! Resilience got Calpheon fighting weak guilds, took mercs for it though, relevant! Who in their right mind would want to be part of that scene the way it is now.

It's never been advice, i've asked them why don't they do something with the gear they have. And there's no hate, Resilience sucks, keep doing T2's.

9. Muesticblade

Muesticblade Kunoichi 62 EU

Hahaha you have no clue of the current state of the game
    Insert normal response i wrote but deleted again because you werent worth the response here

Empiricist likes this.
  10. nyn idc

Not that hard to join resi or inversion and start to zerg and be relevant :)

Jiyeon likes this.
  11. nyn idc

I got already your idea behind it! Having since month no milita inc - then building a fort and make it look like inc - attract ppl to join milita - to have no miltia. Brilliant.

How many ppl did u had in the guild to „axe“ it „down“ fast?

Whatever only bcs u do something it must not make sense for me. Hf

12. Takes

Still reminiscing yesterday's fight here. Definitely the most entertaining one this year so far (for me at least).

Balenos is known for its safe zones and we (Invasion) made a rookie mistake by building right next to one. 'Hi Guys! Welcome to our base!' That factor along with the 'Game of Thrones Fiesta' that happened gave us some trouble coping with the situation and organising our forces. But having room to improve means we can still grow.

Just before the end, with the ongoing 1on1 Oldskool vs Coldforge we saw an opening which we took. All in all a very educative experience for us and the outcome made the evening even more satisfying.

Props for Oldskool creating so much confusion and props for Kamasilve aiding us against the power of the Final Boss when we needed it most.

XoXo - Ereg

Shuku and Secalta like this.
  13. Lyaah

Lyaah Me_Kimochiii Kunoichi 61

we had a few friends joining Enemy to axe it down and a few alt accounts (including me)

But anyway Jiyeon on to the hunting people/guilds point, it’s not as easy as you think, we don’t really have spies in Resi/Inversion it’s almost impossible for us to be ahead of them, hunting them in ow pvp is just too boring cause you spend 90% of the time swapping channels trying to find people and what you get in the end is maybe killing them once and then they swap (temple groups that is cause I doubt anyone does anything in this game outside safezones). hunting them in siege is possible to but we all know resilence is a guild that brings 300x your numbers and yeee

Jiyeon likes this.
  14. Jiyeon

Yeah true OW PvP easily dodged. Well would love to see how strong Enemy currently is compared to other guilds, did watch your stream with the NW against Inversion but I guess sieges will be taken more serious, attendance might be better from both sides and more tactic behind them. And Resilience on a saturday probably abit stronger. Either way will look forward to it. Thanks for the mature replies!

15. Mountain Hound

Was a fun fight, did you TP on our base (oldskool) in the end or onto coldforged? It looked like you got to Coldforged's base before they even got to respawn after we had wiped them / started axing because their base was empty for over a minute. You guys played that last minute really well. I personally thought it would stalemate because there was like 10m left?

GG, was another fun nw :)

Xeyrus likes this.
  16. DarkBever

It was a clown fiesta from start till end. [​IMG]

17. Takes

We CTG'ed on you when you whiped Coldforged and were axing them. We called it when you got their tower to less than 1/3 HP. We axed you down and you got Coldforged to 15%. Then for us all there was left was to run our bodies straight into Coldforged tower. Luckily for us they were on their way to our tower - so we got the last 15% for free.

XoXo Ereg

Xeyrus likes this.
  18. Irini

Damn, Invasion and their superior sneaky axe plays. Already got us twice as well XO

Xeyrus likes this.
  19. KonCole

You mean 29 and a Tamer

20. matipax

Make yourself guild , and you can solve all the problems with pvp and sieges.