1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Rondane

T1 - Bashim Base
    Mystik (39) - Mystic (~18)

First I'd like to say: Pay attention when dec'ing, applying and so on.
    There is a difference between MystiK and MystiC and we don't have ANY relations at all.

Anyway, since we got mixed up often in the past, we already had a good laugh when we scouted Mystics tower.
    Long story short, we moved to their tower, NW ended after 13 minutes.

GG to Mystic, keep up the work :)

Rinel, Vipr0, Platinia and 4 others like this.
  2. Eisiel

Stonebeak shore (Unoccupied t2)

StandBy (52) and Oldskool (25 +/-) zerged by Inversion (80 +/-) on Sunday at (Inversion saving the scene)!

Then yesterday Tuesday,

Brigahi Den (Occupied T2)

StandBy(56) we were zerged by Venari (70+) (Saving siege scene again!)

The current status of this week's Siege Guilds, No eggs for SoV or Enemy!

Edit: Monday on Northern Guard Camp(T1) we were on this T1 with 15 people and at the end we gave the nod to the guild who fought bravely!

#10302 Eisiel, Mar 28, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
    BoeseWicht, Rinel and Failbot like this.
  3. Xclusive

We dont need to lie, its true and the guildmaster from Dissendium can prove that, we only made aliance with them during the NW.
    And please Stop finding excuses and lies for your fail in the NW.

4. Xclusive

I can´t give you math class but i can show you the screen that prove that we said "i know the other 2 guilds".
    Next time dont take too much time to make one simple decision. And if you steel need some rennies i can arranje that...simple and easy!!

Attached Files:

5. Jherry

I will ask Odz if we are able to do that

6. Kissito

Kissito Kissito Warrior 8 EU

As someone who has been following these posts for almost a year, this is the most epic and glorious fight I have been waiting for. Thank you very much for let my dream come true! <3

Vanspoon, Shunya, Platinia and 3 others like this.
  7. Tekeii

Zerg
    Definition - What does Zerg mean?
    Zerg is a slang term for a group of low-level gamers who depend on overwhelming numbers to achieve victory, rather than relying on technique or strategy. The term is most often used in the context of online role-playing and strategy games

Eiwei likes this.
  8. Reddy

we were around 60 was a good fight had lots of fun :)

9. Eisiel

Do not you have more to say? Why do not you go T3 to gauge your strength with equal opponents?
    The only thing you can do is displace weaker guilds from T2 Node.

10. Faoiltiarna

Faoiltiarna Tamer EU

Why dont u go to Enemy t3 then and gauge yourself ? If u like gauging everything so much that u even dare to suggest it to others

11. Reddy

Gauging ourselves vs someone that is stronger and we being outnumbered by 30-40 people is not something anyone would enjoy, instead we prefer fights that our as much as possible equally numbered. There is no point complaining when we outnumbered you for 4 people, was a great fight, thanks.

12. Eisiel

It was a very good fight, we are also grateful that we could test how strong you are, that's why we wonder why guilds such as Resilience, Venari or Inversion go T2 Node every week???

13. Wassilllo

Do u realise that Venari is pulling around 50-60 players nowadays which basically means that u had an even numbers 1v1 with them ?

Eiwei likes this.
  14. Tekeii

From only just coming from a guild doing T1's and T2's, StandBy from what I could tell yesterday shouldn't be on T2's either.

Glass houses, rocks and all that stuff.

Bauglin likes this.
  15. Mountain Hound

Why don't Inversion, Resillience, Enemy and Sovereign all agree to build on the same T3 node, Enemy vs Sovereign can happen and then Resi / Inversion can 2v1 the winner and then they can 1v1 for the node!

Then EVERYONE is happen, AMIRIGHT!?

16. Lyaah

Lyaah Me_Kimochiii Kunoichi 61

This will never happen when 1 of those 4 doesn’t want to fight the other or can’t, would be more fun that my 3 minute node war yesterday though

SillySin likes this.
  17. Empiricist

The last time we were on a T3 and there was more than just us alone against either Enemy or Sov it was with Venatoris and Sovereign.

Venatoris were originally intending to 2v1 us with Sovereign (!!!!!!!!) but instead decided to just watch. The simple fact is, during the week each day only has 2 T3 nodes. Sovereign and Enemy are NEVER on the same node. So we only have the option to choose who to loose to. And ultimately, no one likes to loose, spending 3 nodewars a week loosing each time to either Enemy or Sov would result in people leaving the guild, and anyone elses guild as well. Sov lost to Enemy once, and dodged them ever since. These are the things people should be pointing out.

It is nice to gauge the strength of other guilds, but you can't spend all week gauging strength then find you are unable to place a siege fort.

Vipr0, BadsLiteyear and Eiwei like this.
  18. KoalaTheBear

Venari was 63 people yesterday.

Rinel likes this.
  19. Unzeen

Unzeen Fear Kunoichi 61 EU

Moretti Plantation (T3)
    Unpredictable (53) vs LowKarma (52) vs Kuraidesu (~65) vs Eternity (~5) vs SnipeGuild (0)

- Ourselves and Kuraidesu had built on the mountain of the NW area and ended up fighting from the start. The fights were mostly towards their base but we had to back out a few times when right next to their base due to the low respawn timers allowing them to overwhelm us with numbers.
    - Once the timers started to lengthen we were able to consistently wipe them in fights but the frustrating terrain, invisible map borders and desync along with their fully iron barricade surrounded base made it frustrating to make a dent. It took us way too long to finally create an opening but once we did it was a clean rinse and repeat process from there, wiping them and slowly chipping away at their base.
    - During this time LowKarma had started defensively and then had taken out the snipes, they popped up a couple of times at Kuraidesu's base and towards the end also swarmed onto the open fort before being wiped - however from what I can gather from our recordings and what we saw, it was mostly a 1v1 between us and Kuraidesu and it was a good fight.
    - When the Kuraidesu fort fell we had most of our force leave the area with some just staying for some extra pvp with LowKarma before we let them axe down our fort to take the node.

Wp Kuraidesu, was very enjoyable fight despite the lag and frustrating terrain (slopes, trees and invisible walls are now added to my guildies pet hates if they weren't there already).

Gg xoxo

Zephyraz, Rinel and WastedJoker like this.
  20. Empiricist

We had 70 not 80, and we were loosing, our fort was at 30%, the only reason we won was because oldskool fell for a TP play.

Stop this propaganda **** and stop being so salty. If you were in our position, then you would be doing EXACTLY the same thing. You would not be going to T3s to 1v1 Enemy or Sovereign I can tell you that right now.

The guilds that should be fighting each other on T3s are Enemy and Soverign, I know for a fact Enemy wishes to fight them, but Sov dodge. Sovereign are very close in strength to Enemy, so if it's ok for them to dodge why all the whining at us ?

When there were other similar tier guilds on T3s such as Venari, Vos, Leviathan then we were always there and we fough against Enemy and Sov multiple times. But now, out of all the stronger guilds, we are alone there. Don't blame us for going to unclaimed T2s, at least we took the steps to keep our guild together unlike many.

HoloRE, Angelless and SillySin like this.