1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. TD2

TD2

Double post due to salt

2. Vanspoon

Vanspoon Tamer 62 EU

Ivory Wasteland(T2)
    Jokers(35) v DeSync(26 at start/24 at finish) v Hex(48) v Remix(3, zerg)
    DeSync POV:
    We wanted the win so we 2v1ed jokers because they were by far the strongest guild today.
    They were insanely strong post patch and their wiz line works wonders.
    Apparently they got bug-chopped tho and it was disgusting.
    After then we had clashes with Hex.
    Insane bodythrow went down but they weren't anything special.
    At that time they had 2 people stuck in our base and we got chopped from 90 to 70 without being able to counter them.
    They kept zerging and bodythrowing.
    In the meantime we wasted tons of times trying to fix the bug trying in turns to turn em out giving em an opening, which they capitalized bugging additional people in. Despite what Hex supports regarding preventing those pathetic bois of doing so, we got the following responses:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here in live action, with an officer abusing it as well:
    https://streamable.com/ta4o4

12 mins before the deadline our fort went down.
    I don't know the Hex people, and i don't care/expect justice for it because our evening was ruined.
    It doesn't tilt me that the less deserving side got it, because literally Remix gave the fight of their life
    (love both of 3 then 2 guys i had the fight with).
    What it tilts me is this idea to win no matter what.

Another day, another works as intended,
    Thoroughly yours,
    Ramonna
    GM of DeSync
    [​IMG]

#10982 Vanspoon, Apr 23, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    ShadowQuantum, Rinel, Nevie and 3 others like this.
  3. Hiirokone

If you really consider 7 people from sparda with 460 gearscore as not a snipe, then sure . Also , we gave you exactly 3 minutes just as you asked, we saw around 15 of your people team up on the mountain next to our base, thats when we attacked (which was AFTER the 3 minutes ). Even if we gave you guys a 30 minutes break the outcome would be the same as you couldn't do anything and we broke down your fort within 10 minutes or so ?

4. Gekcore

Hex POV

on the bug abusing:

We didn't know that the bugging into the fort would make you invulnerable, simply because that never was an issue before. As soon as we got informed that it is indeed a bug we told everyone to stop chopping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I get that you guys are angry and declaring on us and even flaming is understandable, I get your position and it's a shitty one to be in. But making it look like we abused the bug willingly, when I talked to you about it and explained our position, is just cheap.

on the NW:

DeSync and us took turns pushing into Jokers fort, destroying their buildings and in the end chopping the last bit, the call was to chop if you are still alive, in retrospective that was the first time one of us bugged but in that situation we just didnt realize what was going on.
    After the Jokers push which took a long time we pushed DeSync and one or two of our guys got stuck in their fort and chopped until DeSync told them it was a bug, soon after we started spamming the above messages.
    We proceeded to push DeSync and after a while got the fort down.

Again, we tried our best (Short of kicking people then and there) to stop people from abusing the bug. That some people just didn't listen was really annoying for us and gamebreaking for DeSync, we get that.

-Hex

5. Mathoul

Is highkarma your second guild you bring to sieges or why do you meet them that often?
    I mean given the names it sounds like it

6. Rayin

Who went in Sieges?
    It's our accademy kinda, kinda. They do even NW alone, their average GS is lower than LK and so on

7. Zephyraz

surely LowKarma and HighKarma mean something. Ye they are our secondary guild mostly full of pve players and a bunch of pvx players that enjoy doing whatever they want during the nodewar included attacking us lol.

But yeah they tried to do some solo nodewars but they got roflstomped by pyrolize or epilogue or in the worst case ppl though HK are LK and just ally upon them, denying them the fun of being for at least 10 min in a nodewar :D

8. Troggered

[​IMG]

Hexe Stone Wall (T1 Unoccupied)

BandaVandalica and HeadHunters vs Triggered (Pov) vs Dematori vs Sundavar vs Dreamfall

Winner: Triggered

A pretty great node war from our perspective that went the distance.

We spotted BV and Headhunters skulking around the edge of the node war zone, so we knew from the start that we were about to run into their node trading alliance. We were surprised to find them on T1 Unocc, but like us they are probably adjusting to the patch.

Fortunately we scouted everyone else fairly quickly and put some feelers out to try and get some help against the BV/HH tag team. The last time we fought HeadHunters 1 v 1 it was a stalemate, so we assumed both of them together would be more than a match for us.

Sure enough BV and HH went straight for us, but after a few pushes Sundavar and Dematori went for BV - which drew them off and gave us an opening to 1 v 1 HeadHunters again.

Last time we fought HH we had similar numbers and the terrain was against us, but today we had slightly more than them and a better base position for going on the offensive.

BV was unable to come to the aid of HH due to Dematori/Sundavar pressure, and once HH saw the tide had turned against them they went for a solid CtG on our base in an attempt to base race.

We used our CtG to counter, stopped their attack and returned to finish them off with GG’s exchanged.

At some point during this, Dematori had a change of heart, instead of fighting BV they moved to take out Sundavar out. Perhaps with HH gone, BV and Dematori tried to come to a new arrangement over the node?

We quickly went to Banda to try and remove them before Dematori could finish off Sundavar, but Sundavar went down moments after BV went down to us.

With 15 minutes left on the node war we quickly chopped down Dreamfall’s base on the way to Dematori. During this though Dematori managed to ride around us and get some solid damage on our fort, forcing us to return and defend.

Once we saw Dematori’s numbers though, it was clear they wouldn’t be able to hold out for long. After a period of disorganised chaos fighting their skirmishers near our base, we regrouped close to their fort and took them out with 5 minutes remaining.

Despite Dematori’s tears at the end, The node was basically decided by our 1 v 1 with HeadHunters - had they beaten us then HH/BV would have just taken out Dematori in a similar fashion.

Rinel, Jamesy, TD2 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Riiip

Riiip Hydreus Musa 60

They need to be told it's a bug? Are they mentally impaired?

This raises some questions:
    1. Did you wipe DeSync at which point they pulled out their axes to chop and were thrown inside the tower after DeSync respawned OR
    2. Did they get bugged inside the building and then decide to pull out their axes
    If it's Option 2 then they've knowingly abused that bug
    If it's Option 1 then it raises the question of: Your GS requirement is 450, that means that on average your members should be pretty used to dying, did they not find it at all strange they've somehow become unkillable when surrounded all around by DeSync players? Especially after Desync respawned and wiped all of their surrounding guildmates.

On a personal note I find this explination lackluster.
    [​IMG]

10. TD2

TD2

for bodythrow guilds like yours then maybe 7 extra dont matter but for smallscale it does, Especially when they coordinate and disrupt PAs Before you push in.
    If that was the case, then why did you deny us the 1v1? You clearly were too scared or just hungry for an extra ancient weapon core in payout
    And for the record those Sparda guys were stronger Than your average mansha so wouldnt really talk down to other guilds like that without reason. Its a shame for you because in the future we Will rather lose Than ally with you again

11. Hiirokone

we never denied you the 1v1, we just thought that it was pointless to spend time on a guild that had 7 members , but i guess that was a small misunderstanding . And I still dont see how it would change the outcome in the slightest, but if you want to be delusional then feel free

12. TD2

TD2

How was t a small misunderstanding when i told you diplomacy Guy 15 Times to not deny us the 1v1 and pvp when we helped you take down vos for 1 hour?
    How is it a small misunderstanding when his reply to me is ”its common sense to 2v1 you” and ”i am not GM or officer i dont make decision so cant back off”
    You think any of us would have been salty otherwise? You denied us our pvp for the night, who in their right mind except you and Headhunters care about a monday t2 node anyways? Anyways it was my fault, I should have taken VoS offer for 1v1. Next time. Hopefully other guilds watch out for your snake asses in the future

Moggraine likes this.
  13. Hiirokone

we really dont care about the money or the node itself, of course its more fun to have a fight and win than to lose . And i was not the one pming you those things , i do disagree with how things were put up but in the end, i still believe that the outcome would have been the same no matter what

14. Weaponized

What I gather is you don't care for the money, you don't care for the node, you don't care for other guilds, and you don't care for PvP. But you do love 6 pool winning.

TD2 likes this.
  15. Rameiya

Yes when a ninja/warrior from sparda is disrupting our PA rotations is huge compared to your zerg mansha, sure they were 460 GS totally, we vs them last time and they were pretty geared to say the least.

Moggraine likes this.
  16. Hiirokone

we do care for other guilds, and we do care for pvp , but believe me when i say that there was to pvp to be had there . As i said, it was done in a wrong manner, and im pretty sure that after vos was down there was no more alliance , or maybe im wrong, im just a normal member and that isnt really shared to me XO im just saying what my perspective is on it

17. Fluorite

Fluorite Fluorite Warrior 62 EU

Mediah Northwestern Gateway (3 weeks uncaptured T2)

Fragmented (Venari) (64) vs Inversion (~60-65) vs leviathan (45) vs Pantsu Raiders (spicy) (?)

Our 3rd week in a row on this node and finally we took it :D It started with 2 1v1s spicy vs levi and us venari vs inversion.

Our 1v1 with inversion at the beginning was a little stale cause of the respawn timers as soon as they got a bit more up we started pressuring inversion's base. When we got a flag down we could do continuous pressure wiping inversion doing some fort damage disengaging and repeat. Eventually spicy went down to levi and about 3 minutes after we also finished inversions fort.

We then started the 1v1 with levi. Levi arrived at our base before we were regrouped and coming back from inversions base so the few members at base were wiped and levi got some building damage. As soon as we returned we wiped levi took down their flag / flags cant remember if it was 1 or 2. We then started moving to levis base and our flag we had at inversion was still up so we couldnt use a flag for levis base which was extremely far away from our base.

The first time we went there we did a sloppy disengage and lost about half of our force so we disengaged further and regrouped pushing from a different direction. Levis fort then went down in 2 pushes. On our first push we baited them into fighting our flank so we went around with main force taking down all levis buildings and base down to around 65% until we got wiped inside their base. We regrouped again pushed from same direction wiped levi in front of their base then took control of the walls around their base wiped them again as they respawned and finished the fort after that wipe.

Quite a number difference vs levi would have been more fun with similar numbers, all in all we had our backup shotcaller tonight so we are quite happy with our performance we weren't expecting to do as well with different shotcaller that hasnt shotcalled that much at all. Sometimes a bit slow reactions on disengage calls that made us loose some of our force vs levi for example but overall it was still impressive.

ggwp to all guilds was fun :)

#10997 Fluorite, Apr 24, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  18. Kakashi

Mate ur 1man bugged army chopped our last 10%. Earlier with some bodythrow wave some other guys stucked and chopped 20%.
    When we went down u made same "tactics" to DeSync with chopping and interrupting tower repairing and you want to say that you didn't know that is bug?
    [​IMG]

Except this shity bugged chopping it was good fight so GG!
    Jokers

Riiip and Mousatos like this.
  19. Mousatos

Mousatos Wizard 62 EU

In all three cases that the "bug" occured, Hex were all wiped with two members (mystic and striker always) remaining stuck in the tower. They were repetedly told to escape the fort and abstain from bug abuse, yet they not only kept axing while laughing, but also when the axe durability was down to zero, they kept spammin normal skills to inflict further damage and stop repairing attempts.

There is no point in even considering that the bug was not abused knowingly. Furthermore, if you see Joker's leader comment you will see that they did the same to them, while in the one case that this happened to us, our player immediately teleported to town losing quite the time to return at the NW area -since Valencia and the volcano are not exactly close-.

#10999 Mousatos, Apr 24, 2018
  20. Pyrolyse

Western Plateau of Valencia T1
    Pyrolyse (15), RIOT (~20), Kujitarori (18)

For the first minutes our members got lost in the desert while scouting the other bases, but we found out quickly that Kujiratori and RIOT might be the enemies here. We talked to Kuji to go non aggressive till we found RIOTs base and after we found it, we decided to team up - not against RIOT itself but against their cancer-spot up the hill at crescent mountains. It took us some more minutes to figure out how to get up there, cause u need to leave the nodewar-area and climb for further 2-3 minutes to reach that position. After we've made it up there, we played defensive and slowly wiped the base structures together with the Kuji-guys.

After we took down RIOTs base we restocked and regrouped for 5 minutes. In the end we've had a really fair and enjoyable fight against Kujiratori. As our offense was pretty well organized and our defense could hold back Kujiratori a little longer than they could hold back our force from their base, we won that fight.

#11000 Pyrolyse, Apr 24, 2018
    Rinel likes this.