1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Mathoul

You know what good Guilds do to these Members if they dont listen?
    ban.PNG

2. Riiip

Riiip Hydreus Musa 60

2 People Spaming In guild chat: "STOP CHOPPING IF UR BUGGED- Press ESC"
    On Teamspeak: "Keep chopping lads, We need this win"

To put it another way: 'Oh no, plz stop chopping, if you don't stop chopping we'll win, ohhhhhh the humanity'.

Nukenin Itachi, Mousatos and Mathoul like this.
  3. Kozuka

Kozuka Ranger 62 EU

Axedantally using a bug to chop down one fort?...believable.
    Using the same bug against 2 forts in the same nodewar? Its a cataxetrophy!

It's a good job someone logged these events. Wood the GM's condone such behaviour?

Jamesy and Troggered like this.
  4. Kry

Kry

Why would a player, that plays for PvP, prefer being stuck in a building (and axe) instead of actual pvp?
    Why does a guild with a PvP mindset have to tell their members to not abuse such issues in the first place?
    [​IMG]
    anotha pve guild xposed

Kissito, Reuter, Mousatos and 2 others like this.
  5. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

Screenshot_41.jpg

Kissito, Nevie and lorencon like this.
  6. FateAwaits

I had you on top of my initial chart of mightyness (Pyrolyse => Inside => FateAwaits => Megumin => BalloneyBrothers), so we attacked you first. This was a quick one, you were way stronger the last time we met before the CC patch.

Next target was Inside. We approached them when they fought at Megumin's base and could do some serious dmg to their structures. When they ordered all their forces back to defend their base, they wiped us, BB and Megumin several times. Their tower fell at 21:20, so we had 40 minutes left for Megumin and BalloneyBrothers.

We decided to go for the nearer tower first, which was Megumin. This didn't work out too well, because BB attacked us from the back all the time. So we switched for BB, but we had to return to our base with their tower at 50 percent when Megumin deleted all our annexes and started chopping our tower. We could push them back with the exception of one guy (EAGLE_...) who was bugged in our tower and went on chopping. Use Escape/Escape, so you don't have to worry about tickets, dude! ^^

Without our annexes we were bound to our base for the rest of the war. We couldn't take down one of them and they could not really harm us. It was exciting until the very end at 22:00.

Thank you for all the really intense fights. gg/wp, guys and girls! :-)

PS: I'd like to have 3 hours nodewars back. Two hours aren't enough to try different strategies.

7. Zyrin - Moria

Pretty much how it went, i tried to get an alliance against you with kujiratori since i wasn't sure if we could beat you 1v1 cause of your higher average GS. Kuji's gm wasn't much help though and resorted to beeing condesending before saying they'd rather kill us for our spot, and then later trying to whisper something in German that i didn't understand.

I just wanted to test the spot after a stream i watched, if i had known it was about as hates as lake kaia island i wouldn't have built there, kinda ruined our evening. GG though, we ended with 26 people.

8. BANiSH

Resilience on a taken T2 and there is no out rage?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh and before someone from Resilience raises their favorite excuse. Their shotcaller was not absent :)

[​IMG]

Also, attendance wasn't the problem either, I'd say. That's after a decent amount of them died and had to return to the opponents base:

[​IMG]

#11008 BANiSH, Apr 24, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
    ELMO5K1 likes this.
  9. Ricardo

Ricardo Mystic 61 EU

Jesus you are thirsty

10. Faoiltiarna

Faoiltiarna Tamer EU

11. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

Sausan Garrison (two weeks unoccupied T1)

Orcaneers vs Demetori vs Astral_Empire

Was aight.

We won.

Rinel and jinxPad like this.
  12. Kry

Kry

Serp played like a wimp though. trihard123

13. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Toscani Farm (T1 unoccupied - 3 weeks)
    Kamasilve (27), Desillusion, EasyStreet, VAULT
    Winner: Desillusion

EasyStreet
    got a warm welcome, and they left the node war shortly after the start.
    We didn't do much for the first minutes of that fight, they were just getting farmed by Desillusion & Vault.

After that, Desillusion chopped down VAULT in about one minute and we were left to 1v1.
    We managed to wipe them for most of the war, but the short distance to our fort allowed them to keep pressure up.
    Combined with all the disconnects throughout the evening, we didn't really stand a chance.

Node war ended in about 50 minutes.
    <Kamasilve>

14. Equient

Toscani Farm (T1, 3 weeks unoccupied)

VAULT (15), Kamasilve(27) vs EasyStreet (50?) vs Desillusion (50+?)

VAULT POV:

We came to the nodewar for some fun PvP as not many of us signed up. Spotted Desillusion, EasyStreet and Kamasilve.
    As we know Desillusion and EasyStreet tend to bring a lot of people to nw's and since we don't enjoy getting axed down too fast, we tried to ally with the smallest guild (Kamasilve) since we're not that low in gs and hoped they would indulge us in some 15v15 pvp fun after we took everyone else down.

First we went for EasyStreet (highest numbers) and spotted Disillusioned was also there, so we said whatever, an enemy of my enemy is my friend...for now.

Before EasyStreet went down we asked Kamasilve for 2v1 vs Desillusion (since they had a shitton of numbers) and they accepted.

Ready to strike on Desillusion, we engaged their zerg as soon as EasyStreet fort was down, but little did we know their GM was already at our base using CTG.
    Sady our lonely defense deputy had his mic muted and I was not informed about the giant white blob axing down our fort (I kinda feel bad for the guy, since he was there alone).

Sadly, before we managed to get to base it was already too late, leaving poor Kamasilve to fend for themselves.

Around 50 minutes into the NW, it concluded and Desillusion was the winner.

GG to all guilds and SOWWY to Kamasilve.

#11014 Equient, Apr 24, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  15. HoraXu

Longleaf Tree Forest (T1 Unoccupied)

Kuolema(40), Wanderlust(+60?) & RiOT(~20)

Winner: Wanderlust

We pretty much got 2v1'd from the start by Wanderlust and RiOT. We tried to contact Wanderlust for 1vs1 but i guess they just wanted that sweet 3mil payout instead of good pvp. We fell after 30min and RiOT 10min after us.

Rinel likes this.
  16. Zyrin - Moria

Not much to say, i asked wanderlust for an alliance after hearing stories of you pulling 45-55 players. Saw after you went down that wanderlust apparently had a lot more, we didn't notice until we got hit. GG.

17. Julianiscomplaining

toscani farm (couple weeks liberated) t1:

Desillusion (by far strongest guild in that fight) and kamasilve teamed up on us. I tried to contact Vault but they decided to go for us as well. I left 5min into the fight to port people to puturum, when Vault started attacking us as well.

makes no sense for kamasilve and vault to go for EasyStreet first when they had a 1v1 deal, at least after the first 5min they must have realized that Desillusion is alot stronger than us.

and its always funny when people talk about numbers when it comes to my guild in times of renown score.

Fuan likes this.
  18. Amnae

Bree Tree Ruins - T1

Neuro (22) - Dissendium (30+) - The North (35+) - FOOL (15?) - Les_Merguez (20+?)

Neuro POV:​

To take it short, we got attacked by TheNorth , we asked alliance with Dissendium to take out TheNorth. TheNorth went out and Dissendium , FOOL and Les_Merguez started zerging us. We asked to all 3 guilds to ally with us but they refused (I suppose they were allied since the begin).
    Results?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After 1 hour and 25 minute of zerg 3vs1 they couldn't even do 20% of dmg to our fort and the node went empty.

GGs

19. Bistrus

Well...lel, better politics next time i suppose?

20. Mathoul

I dont know why everyone always goes EasyStreet first tbh...
    We held them in a 1v1 even with strong members missing and you guys could have gotten Des out first then 2v1 EasyStreet and even tho they have numbers in attendance their numbers in gs is way lower.
    We went there for 2 weeks but sadly could not join this week due to multiple reasons and its kinda sad to see that this node had 2 weeks of big fights and this week ended like nearly every Desillusion nodewar, attacking that one guild everyone aimed at from the start knowing they wont get attacked if the enemy sees they have the same goal...

Kozuka likes this.