1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Nevie

Nevie Tadpole

Oh wow, seems like we really hit them where it hurts :( we soory orca

Krazor likes this.
  2. Fuan

Fuan Gearlet Valkyrie EU

What? I'm just bored and stirring some **** up for personal entertainment.

Works everytime here.

3. Nevie

Nevie Tadpole

4. Nevie

Nevie Tadpole

Krazor and Vusak like this.
  5. Krazor

I think he refers to the one were "Koyo" came from nowhere with the amazing CTG axe play. They are really proud of that win.

Nevie likes this.
  6. Kissito

Kissito Kissito Warrior 8 EU

I'm sorry but Orca was 20-21 that day, forgive me for thinking that doesn't mean equal numbers ><

7. Nevie

Nevie Tadpole

Excuses ╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
    I've been waiting for this

Vusak and ELI5 like this.
  8. Krazor

You don't have to wait long for excuses from certain unnamed guilds so no points for you.

9. Fuan

Fuan Gearlet Valkyrie EU

You talking about Kamasilve?╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
    I love that quote I'll use it for every report now where we lose.
    But I'm out for now before the siege players awaken from their graves to REEEEEEEE at T1 drama.

10. Krazor

I'd like to see Orca say that they lost due to their mistakes, that would make my day. But wait, do you even play anymore?

11. Fuan

Fuan Gearlet Valkyrie EU

Already happened a bunch of times against decent guilds, even said it after losing to Kamasilve already, but you're probably only tunnel-visioning the memes/trash-talk, so I don't blame you.

I log in for node wars and then I log off again to play some other games, cause there is nothing else to do in BDO anyways when it comes to PvP, just had a little break.

#11071 Fuan, Apr 25, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  12. Kry

Kry

Losing based on your own mistakes requires a winnable scenario, for both, your own guild and your enemies. We always have things to improve but this game leaves little to no room for equal fights. Show me a report of us where we lost with equal conditions and denied some sort of mistake, I don't think you'll find anything. Either you get overpowered or you overpower, a missplay under equal conditions surely can lead to a loss, but first gimme an example of this so called "equal" fight we had in the past and denied any mistakes we did, if such a fight ever happened.

Fuan likes this.
  13. Equient

Nope, pretty sure taking out EasyStreet first was the smartest move to ensure 1v1 with Kama, why risk getting CTG'd by Djules while fighting Desilusion when we bring 15 people lol?

I don't feel bad for teaming up on guilds that bring large numbers. If you bring big numbers, be prepared to potentially fight alliances, if you bring low numbers, be prepared to potentially get zerged.

Heck, if you think so strongly about that, why did you ally up with EasyStreet ( 60+) last week to take out the smaller Wanderlust , that they were perfectly capable of fighting 1v1?

So don't give me that BS with your keyboard warrioring just cuz you've got a thing for DJ Ules and his guild.

Vusak and Krazor like this.
  14. [EU]Cyanidum

Toscani Farm (T1, 3 weeks unoccupied)
    Desillusion POV (45 ppl)

Maybe a little bit too late but better late than never, right?

We got offered an alliance from DJ-ules in the beggining but after a short discussion we decided to decline as we were afraid that we would get 2v1'd if ES managed to clear Vault (and I would not be surprised-I would do the same considering our numbers y-day) . 2v1'ing Vault + Kama seemed like better solution for us. And also getting ES down first is nothing new for them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

After ES went down, we pushed Vault's base with CTG=>axes + elephant and run to prepare for 1v1'ing Kama.

We managed to wipe Kama a few times and due to it+short res timers+our numbers+short distance between bases we destroyed their structures pretty quickly. After that the fight was surprisingly stabilized by Kama using stun traps etc. They managed to defend pretty strong in the end but we were slowly destroying their base keeping them busy and inable to rebuild. In the end their base collapsed with last woman standing on battlefield.

I'd like to say that nearly half of our players is new to the guild(1st nw in desi for them) and we are for sure not that synchronized as we would like to be so thats why we decided to go for unoccupied T1.

Sorry VAULT for axing you down and sorry ES for zerging you 3v1 (but honestly after I read comments about that, I'd do it again).

With love,
    Desi.

15. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Ancient Ruins Excavation Site
    Kamasilve (21), TranscendanceIXV, BalenosBallers, Desync, LuxArcana
    Winner: LuxArcana

We knew ahead of time who would be on the node, and went for Transcendance(+Sneeky) first.
    They turned up with quite a force and stood their ground while we tried to push them. DeSync on their fortress as well.
    Meanwhile, LuxArcana and BalenosBallers were having their 1v1.

Both BalenosBallers and Transcandance fell at the same time, and before we knew it our fort was surrounded by DeSync (incl elephant) and LuxArcana. Not much we could do, they took out all our structures with the elephant and fortress was down to 40% before we got an engage off.
    We dropped out pretty swiftly after that, slightly too many people for us to handle with 40 second respawn timers.

GG,
    <Kamasilve>

#11075 Sneakapeak [Murgurgula], Apr 25, 2018
    Rinel, Vanspoon, Vusak and 1 other person like this.
  16. Mathoul

Wanderlust was also a zerg lol and we allied with EasyStreet because if we would not have done that we would have been the guild that gets taken down after Wanderlust and EasyStreet are out or prolly even together with wanderlust.
    CF and Wanderlust both did not want to ally with us so not that many left to ask.
    The week befor that we prevented Materia and Kuolema to zerg us down with their 40ish attendance.
    And last week it was Wanderlust, Vault, Coldforged vs EasyStreet already so why should we jump on that and fight a Guild 4v1 that is weaker than us and be the next to get zerged.
    We had fun there fighting Wanderlust and Coldforged while EasyStreet was busy with you guys and Wanderlust/Coldforged whenever they did send a squad there.
    You knew we were on that Node since you got info from someone that is on our discord so you could have contacted us but Jules was faster and asked if it would be ok if we dont instantly jump on EasyStreet and allow them to have some fun too.
    There was not really a full alliance with a deal to 1v1 in the end we just went along with the alliance all other guilds had forged.

17. Zephyraz

Casta Farm (t1)

LowKarma(37) vs ToNieMy(30)

Nodewar started with a iper fast regroup of ToNieMy on our base which cost us a supply, while we were still scouting for their base.
    After some minutes we spotted their tower so we decided to go for some trade dmg on their base taking down almost all their structures forcing them to retreat.
    35 min into the nodewar they fall down.

gg wp, and gl further :D

Rinel likes this.
  18. Vanspoon

Vanspoon Tamer 62 EU

DeSync had 24, 21 at start
    Our POV:
    Transsneeky were close to the beach, so with us and Kama close we double teamed em.
    Later we had the choice of Lux or Kama, we choose Lux, because Kama got 2 T3s last week and they made lots of cash there :P
    We didn't expect Lux to be that many and we did good at start but the distance worked to their advantage and we end up having to clear flags rather than attacking back. Lux did well with some engages, but their true mvp was the cannon. That guy worked wonders.

GG overall
    Very impressed from the transneeky merge. Tons of potential there.

My bois got demotivated lots by the tower chop bug again, although this time it just accelerated the inevitable(roughly got us down by 6 to 8%).
    Fix this ebola guys(2/2 this week), it's getting embarassing.

Mousatos likes this.
  19. Arcaeus

Arcaeus Warrior EU

Costa Farm (T1)

Unstable(7-9 to start, 12 at end) vs Ner0(20ish?) vs AshenOnes (Around 20 as well)

Non-mandatory node war today, so lower numbers than usual, even. Started out the node war by scouting around, quickly finding Ner0 and deciding to go attack them, sent a small force down there to start laying siege to their fort, mainly focusing on the hwacha they had. Eventually AshenOnes found both bases as well and decided to start out by attacking Ner0 as well, which ended up helping us out in the end, even if they were attacking our forces at the same time.

Eventually AshenOnes decided to shift their focus towards us instead, forcing us to split up our already small force, so it was a lot harder to take Ner0 down. Unsure if they got a few reinforcements, but they managed to repair their fort a little bit a few times before we eventually were able to keep a small party there to take out the fort.

We then sent our maehwas over to harass AshenOnes' fort while we cleared out their forces at our own base, and then taking the fight to their base. With around 20-15 minutes left of the node war, we managed to take down their fort as well.

GG to both guilds! Our members had a lot of fun today, even if it was stressful to fight the numbers!

Rinel and Vanspoon like this.
  20. NotZuko

Thanks for the kind words, this was our first NW together, we were all pretty hyped for it.
    A bit from our POV:

I was asking some old friends i knew in Kamasilve to fight sometime, but i heard their officers didn't react yet so i decided to try and snipe where they build.
    Once i knew they would be on the node i contacted them asking for a NAP hoping for a nice fight, after i told what guild i belonged to and our expected numbers i didn't get a reaction back.

When the war started we quickly scouted all forts, with Desync and Kamasilve close to us we hoped Kamasilve would go for the NAP if we didn't go all out on them so we went for Desync first.
    After catching Desync sleeping in their base we heard Kamasilve was on our base...The start of our first test as a "new" guild started.

We wanted to hold the 2v1 as long as possible but the game didn't want to give us the pleasure, disconnecting around 5~8 people including our shotcaller every 5~10 mins.

We fought as hard as we could for our first war together, i'm glad with our result even if we didn't last as long as i hoped.
    There is a lot we need to work on still, i look forward to facing the same guilds again when we played together more.

GG & WP to the guilds on the node

We had 35 attending

P.S.
    Our name will be Archon and we are recruiting.
    Requirements: 500+ Gearscore. Level 60, Progressive & Hardcore PvP mentality. Message us to organise a trial.

~[Archon]Restingwolf

#11080 NotZuko, Apr 25, 2018