1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Shuku

I appreciate you not supporting this, hopefully more guilds act the same and put a stop to axeploiting.

2. Dasutinesu

It's enjoyable how many guilds are mad at us (Orca) for ending the downfall of a snipe fort more quickly. The axing made literally no difference in terms of how the node war would've ended. We literally saved each single guild on the node at least five minutes in the end but that doesn't matter for anyone here.Overall It has been rather funny to see how 99% of the guilds here have such a hate against us. Just looking over the posts night after night or even in the mornings as I am drinking my coffee before leaving for work has been the best kind of comedy you can possibly get. 90% of the people that are around here are genetic trash, to full of themselves and not even able to see the reality anymore. Yet please continue with your behavior, I always enjoy a good laughter whenever I drink my coffee.

Yours faithfully, that one guy that nobody will care about anyways

3. Unzeen

Unzeen Fear Kunoichi 61 EU

Northern Wheat Plantation (T3)
    Six (14) vs Venatoris (~35-40?) vs Incursion (~15)

- Upcoming siege ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) guild Six needs some start up funds to get the ball rolling, figured we'd drop on a Sunday T3 since they're sub T1 anyway and the fight could be juicy. Juicy fight was confirmed when we spotted the notorious T3/Siege guild Venatoris on our node - their numbers made them the natural target for us and Incursion so we hit up Incursion to avoid attacking each other.
    - Our numbers were split in half; half of our guildies killed 5 or so Venatoris with a fart, the others were on lv56 alts and were only effective in flame turrets.
    - At the start of the war we picked apart some of Venatoris' tents, supply and other annexes of their base against about half of their force, however we didn't realise how quickly Incursion were falling to the other half.
    - Incursion fell and we were met with a flag placed closed to our base and Venatoris surrounding it. We held for a bit and enjoyed farming them for a bit, but realistically the 7/8 people who could do anything weren't enough against so many PAs, down smashes and axes. We fell after ~50mins.

We had a chill fight and a good laugh either way, would love to have Unpredictable meet the T3 gods tho :^)
    Ggwp xoxo

Rinel, HoloRE, Juliphus and 1 other person like this.
  4. Riiip

Riiip Hydreus Musa 60

Fine as the forum rep for the guild I'll make a comment in regards to the Screenshot posted.

From discussions with the relevant parties we have launched a thorough investigation with all the evidence available to us at this time, this includes talking to Featherae, a representative of Chillskool where we discussed and appologized for any confusion regarding this incident , which was accepted by the aforementioned parties.

In this instance we have found that Karmaboob got stuck inside Chillskools base after one of our engages. We then pulled back 15ish seconds later due to knowning they would respawn soon, this was at the point that the screenshot was taken. To paraphrase what has been agreed: Your members complain that he's stuck in the fort, 7 seconds later Karmaboob has Esc Esc.15 seconds later we appologize, apology is accepted

This screenshot gives the wrongful impression that at this point ChillSkool had control over their base, what the screenshot does not show is that our guild is slightly to the right of the picture throwing ranged damage into their base. Nor does it show either Yokai or Pyrolyse who would have been somewhere nearish off to the left side of this picture as at this point in time were 3v1ing ChillSkool.

Here is the screenshot you posted:
    [​IMG]
    I mean this screenshot is literally only a tiny portion of the screen considering it's a low quality screengrab from a stream. Here's expanding the screen a bit more to give more context on the surrounding situation, Chillskool at this point did not have control of their base nor their surroundings
    [​IMG]

And another screenshot giving a clearer view of our raid which had pulled back to the rocks for the respawn which was taken within 10 seconds of your initial/the above Screenshot (Check Blackstone)
    [​IMG]

I mean I know there's actualy video footage of this incident but the footage would reveal that it was a misunderstanding lasting roughly 10 seconds and shouldn't be used to try to tarnish any reputation we've worked hard to built over the past few months.

This is not how we win nodes and it is agreed by Chillskool that this single, very short incident did not effect the outcome of last nights NodeWar in part or in whole.

#11184 Riiip, Apr 30, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  5. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Maybe the hate originates from your toxicity?
    PepeSmart.jpg

Shaee, Azeal, Nukenin Itachi and 5 others like this.
  6. Dasutinesu

The truth is harsh x)

7. Lyaah

Lyaah Me_Kimochiii Kunoichi 61

oze pass t3

Enemy vs VoS vs Sparda vs Eclipsed

ggggg

Rinel likes this.
  8. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Southwestern Gateway (T1 unoccupied - 1 week)
    Kamasilve (24), Buccaneers, Archon, Chillschool and Access_Denied
    Winner: Buccaneers

Servers were absolute garbage today, there was just a chain of players disconnecting on respawns. They would run back from Heidel, just to be killed and disconnect once again. Absolute garbage...

Back to the node war. Buccaneers came up to our fortress, closely followed by Chillskool who had taken the rocks next to our base. Shortly after the start, Buccaneers pulled back and we were left to fight Chillskool who were build right beside us on the high ground, which made it pretty easy to get our structures down and keep on the offense. After about 30 minutes it was basically spawn, disconnect, wipe over and over, not be able to clear our Chillskool from our base.

Shortly before we went down, we got Access_Denied and Buccaneers behind our base as well, "spectating" while throwing abilities at us.
    At this point it was already over for us, so we didn't pay much attention to them.

T1U scene is changing again!
    <Kamasilve>

#11188 Sneakapeak [Murgurgula], Apr 30, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  9. Valient

Valient Ninja 60 EU

dont worry mate, most of us felt that too. i threw like 3-5 ults where it didnt hit anyone, didnt do any dmg at all. happened to several ppl.

10. Pyrolyse

Abandoned Land (T1)

Pyrolyse (14), Yuukan (~25), Fiction (~30)

Winner: Fiction

We scouted Yuukan and Fiction. Since Fiction had pretty decent gear and numbers we asked Yuukan for an alliance against them which they refused. We sent a 5 man attack Squad to Yuukan, keeping them busy in their base, while two parties tried to defend vs Fiction. The Yuukan base was build in the cave right at the Quint Hill node, so we had trouble getting through their barricades.

Our base was rather close to Epheria, so Fiction just respawned in town to keep the pressure up on our fort. After around 20 Minutes the armor of our attack Squad was broken, so we had to respawn in base. We intended to rebuild the Elephant building to poke a hole in the Yuukan base, unfortunately the respawn timer and way to our base was too short, so we never managed to properly rebuild.

We kept our defense tight, but eventually went down. Fiction ended up winning the node.

Rinel likes this.
  11. Zephyraz

Northern Guard Camp (t1)

LowKarma vs GangsterLeague snipe tower

SNIPE T1 IN 2K18 ? N-NANI ?!

Rinel likes this.
  12. NotPermabannedOnForumsKry

So this is how you build up a good reputation, beta af

Kozuka likes this.
  13. Fuan

Fuan Gearlet Valkyrie EU

Southwestern Gateway (unnoccupied T1)

Orcaneers vs Archon vs Kamasilve vs Chillskool vs Access_Denied

- We teamed up with Access_Denied and introduced Archon to some good kind of PvP.

- Then us and Access_Denied spectated the Kamasilve vs Chillskool fight.
    (we let them have their 1vs1 til the end)

- After that clownfiesta was over we showed Chillskool some of that good kind of PvP too.

- And in the end we had a decent 1vs1 with Access_Denied, which we won over time.

The game is ****ing trash tho and whoever came up with the recent changes should be impaled or some ****, too bad Bless has ****ing mobile game combat, which forces me to endure this shitty ass game even longer, thanks Kakao and PearlAbyss I'm glad to be a part of this clownfiesta of a game.

Rinel, jinxPad, hawkmanlol492 and 3 others like this.
  14. QuantumFunk

Buccaneers went to archon with acces denied, to 2v1 us, our shotcaller and roughly 5 other members were incapable of logging back in too so there's that. roughly 30 minutes of ts chaos trying to find a new shotcaller and tactic, the 1v2 didnt help. also orca had to axe from within the fort again, chivalry is dead.

15. Fuan

Fuan Gearlet Valkyrie EU

I have spies and I saw the picture and where the **** do you see someone axeploiting there?

16. Vanspoon

Vanspoon Tamer 62 EU

North Kaia Mountain(T1 uno)
    Hex(45ish) + Sententiae(25ish) v DeSync(22 at start, 25 at the end) ft a DunkleGarde snipefort
    DeSync POV:
    Well we wanted to play against Hex due to the nature of our last matchup and we had the chance for revenge.
    At the start we found Sententiae's base close to ours(like 1min walking) and then Hex.
    Hex had at least 40 people(couldn't calculate a lot).
    We tried to ally with sente and we had the following talks:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The talks stalled us a lot cause if we knew we were having a 1v2 we would have different priorities.
    Fights were good, horizon was clear of axploits
    We took down Sente after 1h and 5mins, with 5 people at them and shortly afterwards we were down as well, while our zerg of 18 held the hex blob forever and ever.
    Good training for us(and first 1v2 after 2 months), have we not wasted the ctg to fix over some technical malfuctions, we would have at least liberated the node.

GG to everyone and GFs.

Yours Kindly,
    Ramonna
    GM of DeSync
    [​IMG]

Rinel likes this.
  17. Weaponized

I glitched inside a fence of yours but had the decency to escape-escape. Hopefully you repay the favour in the future~ :*

18. Rameiya

Access_Denied never attacked you, Buccanners attacked you in the end. Not us. We only had 1 guy who was a Maewha watching when your fort was down and saw Buccaneers went onto you guys when your fort was on 15%, after you guys were down our scout told us we can go onto Chillskool.

Dasutinesu likes this.
  19. Fuan

Fuan Gearlet Valkyrie EU

Good boy you want a ****ing bone now or what?

Weaponized likes this.
  20. TheDarkPhantom

Node: Wandering Rogue Den (T1)
    Certified (17) + Suicidal (22) vs Blaise (20) + Resistance (27|35-45 according to our numbers)
    Winner: Resistance
    Time lasted: 109 minutes.

Scouting Phase:
    During scouting, we found out we were up against some familiar guilds. We fought alongside Suicidal before, so we allied with them after we saw that getting 2v1'd would not be an interesting fight.

Battle Phase:
    We went down to Resistance's base to push, so did Suicidal. Resistance managed to hold off and put the pressure on our base afterwards. We were getting 2v1'd, whilst Suicidal tried to pressure Resistance.

Blaise kept respawning in town and pressured us from the north for a long time, at some point my squad (3) was defending the north choke and managed to get some good wipes and trades. At some point there were 3v12 situations in which we wiped them. Very interesting and good PvP from our side of view.

Meanwhile Resistance came from the south and east to pressure us. Both of them managed to destroy all of our buildings and it looked like it was the end for us. Then we managed to wipe both and Resistance had to defend for some time against Suicidal. We rebuilt the entire base whilst holding off waves of enemies and then went for Blaise. Blaise managed to wipe us in our last push, otherwise we'd have taken it down. So GG to them for defending really well. Then Suicidal died by Resistance, we died shortly after by Resistance and we did some Kamikaze pushed on our own base in order to wipe them and we failed to do so. Blaise somehow died within our last 20%. Not sure if we did that or they decided to self-destruct.

Good PvP and experience at the end of the day, beats getting zerged.

Shoutouts:
    Special shoutout to <Blaise> GM for whispering me by accident, telling me they were leaving their base. Spamming people with caps on actually has a lot of benefits HARHARHARHARHAR.

Oh, and a note to Blaise; Certified is NOT a T3 Guild. Even though some of you still think we are.

Shoutout to barricades for trapping me three times during this Node War.

Also seems like Certified is now one of the rarer small scale guilds on the T1 scene.

Kind regards,

Founder of <Certified>,
    The King of Zerkers.

Rinel and Senzuko like this.