1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Shunya

Shunya Shunya Ranger 62 EU

Wanderlust here.
    56 people participated in today's node war. We didn't have our shotcaller today, so had a few coordination issues (e.g that failed CTG). Our base was inbetween Razors and Kuolema. Razors had their base above us and they pretty much used that to just keep respawning for over an hour and coming to damage our fort from the back, while we had to push back Kuolema who was charging at us from the other side. Terrible never fought Razors, we had 10 people on Razors fort until WE took it down (aprox 1h and 10 mins of NW). Razors were 15 people as far as I've been told. We couldn't really hold Kuolema, their team composition made them outstanding in every single 1v1, basically 45% wicth/wiz, 45% valks and 10% warriors, there could make 3-4 PA rotations while we could only make one, so we ended up wiping every time.
    Well played Kuolema, deserved win despite all the salt.

No clue about Terrible tho, think they were 5 or 6 but didn't see them in the whole NW.

Astardahr likes this.
  2. Przemoboski

Nah, we were just chilling and farming manshas
    warscore.png

ArcFeyre likes this.
  3. Soaps

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4. Zephyraz

Trina Beacon Towers (t1) Didnt notice they changed the name of that node

LowKarma(40 at peak) vs Blast(40+) vs RiOt(8?) vs Saltytori(30?)
    Draw.

At the start we tryed to get a nap with riot or demetori but noone replied to me so we decided to go for Blast since they were the biggest guild on the node, sadly Riot was in between us and Blast so after 1 or 2 pushes we decided to focus on riot taking down pretty fast.

We then switched to blast which was yet attacked by Demetori while we got some cannon shooting on us from Demetori.

After circa 1 hr we got down Blast and sto the 1v1 with demetori started. We splitted up the forces and tried to apply pressure on them but since they wiped us like 3 or 4 times we lost a lot of structures so they forced us to defend and recover our fort. They took down our flag factory also taking out the only possibility to push them since they were like 1km far from our base.

W/o possibility to push them out and scared of their t2 elephant that denied us even the possibility of a base race we decide to full turtle till the end.

gg to all except for Saltytori that went a lot mad about this war
    https://imgur.com/a/Rq14378

Rinel likes this.
  5. Kjell

Today we experienced the usual SPI small-scale war with Kamasilve on the node - prearranging an alliance with LuxArcana. Got bodied between the two guilds, was expecting Kamasilve to get the node donated to them like usual - glad to see that change as it got liberated. One engage in particular we jumped LuxArcana and lost like 1/3 of our members while almost wiping them out - as Kamasilve then followed up the push. These guys even use teamwork across guilds, well played.
    We had 26 signed up for today.

GG Exillium

action is coming

bdoChris, Maylinh, Rinel and 7 others like this.
  6. ArcFeyre

ArcFeyre Kingsflame Witch 62 EU

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

7. QuantumFunk

Edited numbers, never rlly saw tangra only around 10 rushing to your base once so thats what i guessed.
    Expected 40+ since i thought u guys were hardcore on attendance, guess you gotta get your slackers in order mate!

8. Equient

Contaminated Farm - T1 Occupied

VAULT(24), ButterFlyEffect(35) vs Necrosis(30+), NightClub(30+), TheJunkies(45?), HeroSquad(?)

Winner : Liberated

VAULT POV:

Came to the nodewar fully prepared for some PvP, scouted around and spotted every other guild.
    Tried to make alliances, but figured out every guild already formed an alliance against ButterFlyEffect.
    Butterfly offered us an alliance and we took it, and so our 4v2 began.

-Now i'd like to say that all of the guilds except maybe HeroSquad and Necrosis were above average in terms of gear, so this made fighting really fun.

-Fighting Necrosis and NightClub while Butterfly was fighting Junkies and HeroSquad. That made it a little hard to apply pressure.

-Nightclub parked galley next to our fort, but we boarded it and kept wiping them off it

-30min into the nw Herosquad decided to turn on Junkies and it made the situation a fair 3v3 in my opinion

-Junkies asked us for an alliance against Butterfly, I have no idea why at that point, but we declined

-Managed to defend vs 2 guilds until Butterfly laid down the law on Junkies and helped us chop down Necrosis and NightClub

-Finally with 20 min left our combined alliance went and took out Junkies fort (with a lot of salt from their side), but we didn't have enough time to finish nw, so it was liberated.

Some people went on flaming from TheJunkies because we took down their allies and them, even tho they had big numbers and oldskool mercs.

So curb your memas.pls.

Like this guy that kept spamming in our discord and in-game
    ->
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Funny thing about this guy, he applied to VAULT (500 gs striker) but got rejected after he kept loosing duels vs everyone including a 480GS Witch XD, can't wash away the salt.

All in all good fights and GG to all guilds involved!

#11308 Equient, May 3, 2018
    Last edited: May 3, 2018
    Rinel and Hystena like this.
  9. Arcaeus

Arcaeus Warrior EU

Behr Downstream (T1) - Liberated

Unstable(26) vs NovusOrda(39) vs Alterium(42?) vs Emetsys(12)

Started the node war out simple enough, scouted people and then figured out what to do from there. Had heard reports of NovusOrda bringing a lot of numbers and being really strong, though it turned out a bit differently, at least from my point of view. Sorry for teaming up on you lads along with Alterium.

NovusOrda managed to drop Emetsys before they fell as well, where we proceeded to have a 1v1 between our guilds. Ended up in a liberated node, as we didn't want to accept the deal Alterium offered us, with them getting the node and wanting to give us some guild funds through final war.

Had good fun today, we also had our best attendance since returning to Unstable, without this we probably would've fallen without being able to liberate the node.

GG to everyone.

#11309 Arcaeus, May 3, 2018
  10. Empiricist

Those were the 10 tangra that escaped :p

Naeks likes this.
  11. Tyarie

WHAAAT?? no way! kamasilve got triggered? :thinking: maybe i missunderstood something but there was a node, some month ago... and someone started the spi on t3... and went instant back to t1 to continue that on t1...with every guild... what will happen next time at the legendary spi adventures? stay tunned

#11311 Tyarie, May 3, 2018
    Maylinh likes this.
  12. Vanspoon

Vanspoon Tamer 62 EU

Stonetail Wasteland(T1- 1 week unoccupied)
    DeSync(31+3 tamers) v Helvete(25) v Inside(35~40) v Hex(31)

DeSync POV:
    We found Inside early at Kusha, where i tried to arrange a 1v1 in the end.
    Their response was that they don't do alliances.
    NW started and we find all forts almost within half a minute.
    After our comic relief Wednesday NW I started feeling weird.

[​IMG]

~MY DIPLOMACY SENSE WAS TINGLING~
    Helvete was instantly under attack from Inside and they were getting heavy fire.
    Having being screwed a lot by guilds that we kept alive -so that they can have some pvp- over the past week I needed to trust my gut, and damn I was right.
    We knew it was time to save someone and we did.

[​IMG]

We rushed to Inside, with Hex attacking us.
    Thanx to our early push and the distance between the bases, we got the upper hand over Inside, while we told Helvete to focus to Hex, because 2v1ing Inside is not cool for us, since 4 guilds are playing this node.
    After 45 mins Inside was down.

On the other side of the front, Helvete did very well pushing Hex to their base.
    We joined em and took em down in 2 pushes, having a break afterwards.
    When we restarted we gave Helvete the initiative of attacking us, although the power gap was kinda high.
    Later we kept fighting away from the bases and they went down after 75 mins of fighting.

GG to everyone in this NW.
    It was a good fight and I hope everyone enjoyed it.
    Special shoutout to the Helvete guys.
    After facing all this filth yesterday, they gave me new hope about the guilds out there.

Kindly Yours,
    Ramonna
    Lord and Saviour of DeSync
    [​IMG]

PS1: Never engage to conversations with 200 iq rep bonobos of guilds who fix nodes in the forums, because
    [​IMG]

PS2: Credits to my Boi Tahbizz for being the reincarnation of Bob Ross

#11312 Vanspoon, May 3, 2018
    Maylinh, Wrightish, Rinel and 6 others like this.
  13. Zyrin - Moria

We built for a non mandatory for anyone who wanted to have a fight, also placed in a horrible position cause i mistook that location for another one.
    Gg. -RiOT

#11313 Zyrin - Moria, May 3, 2018
    Zephyraz likes this.
  14. Nevie

Nevie Tadpole

I'm not sure, but you can join the SPI Discord for more information! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I think there's a Discord invite in Sneakapeak's thread regarding SPI.

15. cofused

man, butterfly and herosquad was in alliance from start, coz they was about 2h in our fort lol, so it was no 4 vs 2 lol and we didnt ask butterfly for alliance, they ask us at begin of war, and btw we was here only to help necrosis. it was great war, by your POV you made it sound so boring. and butterfly had same numbers as we did, and buddy you had merc from sov too, B62 or soemthing like that

16. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

We won Mediah last Saturday, SPI that is. Not sure what you are on about?

bdoChris, Vusak and Unzeen like this.
  17. Tyarie

just gg, i would like to see a 1v1 against kamasilve finally, never had one

#11317 Tyarie, May 4, 2018
    Last edited: May 4, 2018
  18. Equient

SOV mercs on T1, you crazy or what xD

It's only boring because none of the guilds we were fighting did anything special, sure you were all decent, but that's it. I mean to be fair, it was a 2v1 situation for you and a 2v1 for us so don't be triggered because we managed to coordinate better. The only bad thing I see is your members hammering chat instead of trying to improve & make a difference.

#11318 Equient, May 4, 2018
    Last edited: May 4, 2018
  19. FateAwaits

Ivero Cliff - T1 at the end of the world
    FateAwaits (19), EasyZerg, Daze

Got zerged, got chopped - wasted buffs and time.

Rinel likes this.
  20. elynia01

hahaaha .. thats funny LMAO .. its B51 , and he is officer in ButterflyEffekt since the guild was made..and before he was in old Hostile for a loooooooong time . so NO , he is not a merc.. he just used to be in Sovereign ages ago . Just to clear this up dude

Hystena likes this.