1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. thestilla

I suppose some1 should ask for butterflies POV before they start assuming what our POV was xD
    Butterfly didnt have an alliance with anyone pre-war, only once we scouted most of the forts we decided to try and ally with junkies as we have done that in the past and it turned out to be fun. Once they told us they are here solely to help necrosis, we knew they would have too many numbers for us to handle, and we ended up pulling an alliance with VAULT.
    As for member numbers, no we were not on even ground. We had 33 people for most of the nodewar, as a few of our guys had last minute issues and some people disconnected mid NW.

As for B51, he is no merc.Yes, HE IS an ex sovereign player but he has been with our group for over 4 months now, that cant be called a merc.

It was supposed to be fun, and for us it definetly was, i dont understand the need for salt.

Hystena and elynia01 like this.
  2. Idhren

We (Karma) were 47 but I feel like Schatten was more like 80+ ^^ If they were 55ish, I think we had our chance.
    I guess you didn't see that much because of the timer.

No offense taken on the 2v1, fair enough.;)

Gg wp, was a nice NW.

Schatten had one guy axe exploiting, and I know we had one on tuesday (perma kicked btw). I blame PA for that, not random player who do not want to (or can't) see what they are doing because it seems like the exploit bug evolved, now you are not litteraly INSIDE the tower but outside xD

It didn't matter on this NW.

#11322 Idhren, May 4, 2018
    Last edited: May 4, 2018
    [EU]Cyanidum likes this.
  3. Hexard

I have never seen this much saltiness from a guild, even we got 2v1-d and they had a big mouth
    https://imgur.com/a/7ot3pA5
    https://imgur.com/a/hpT76am
    Bunch of monkeys.

It was a good node war though gg to all the guilds except Saltytori.

From Blast

Zephyraz likes this.
  4. Julianiscomplaining

fateawaits + daze didnt have much less players then we had. fateawaits also seemed to be geared. 20min into the nodewar, they decided to go full offense and we just ran past them taking them out. daze killed alot of our buildings already, so if fateawaits just keeps on defending, its gonna be a close node.

but feels good, except for the t2 nodewar on sunday, the first nodewar in like 2 weeks were we didnt had to fight double our numbers.

5. Taiten

Taiten Musa 56

Fun fact about Erebus (B51), he used to be the main shotcaller for Sovereign, Enemy and Oldskool :O

6. Kazx

This is not true.

Takuu and Zuberlein like this.
  7. Sheranyah

Also organized all our IRL meetups, he had the best sources of booze and hoes and several other not-strictly-legal goodies.

Ricardo, Akiko and Zuberlein like this.
  8. Fuan

Fuan Gearlet Valkyrie EU

Don't forget Orca LUL

9. xDope

My grandfather smoked his whole life. I was almost 10 years old when my mother said to him: ''If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you need to stop smoking immediately'''. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized exactly what was at stake. He quit cold-turkey that very day. Three years later he died of lung cancer. We were very close, and his death destroyed me. My mother said to me: ''Please never smoke, don't put your family through this again''. I agreed. I have never touched a cigarette in my whole life.
    I must say tho, i feel a very slight sense of regret for never having smoked a cigarette. Because this game is so shitty it gave me cancer anyway.

Jiyeon, Vusak, CarL and 2 others like this.
  10. TD2

TD2

T1 Unclaimed Marnis lab
    Access Denied(23) vs Myrios(6) vs Ner0 (10-15) OSEF (15-20ish?)
    We scouted Myrios early so I wrote to their GM and saw whats up. They told me they wre just here for PVP and wanted to 1v1 Ner0 for as long as they could. So we went for OSEF in the start and started taking down their base without axing to give the guys as good of a fight as they could.
    Some ner0 people started spectating so we felt that they were done.
    After that we sent a party to Myrios base while we took down Ner0.
    I liked the fact that even though we were obviously stronger ner0 still tried to do stuff with coordinated respawns, sent 1-2 people to try to take down our wizards from the rock around their base.

Well played to all guilds shoutouts to Myrios GM

Rinel likes this.
  11. Heedun

Heedun Sorceress 63 EU

Can confirm he never shotcalled in Oldskool either

12. Taiten

Taiten Musa 56

I know but that's what he says whenever he applies for a guild.

13. Fuan

Fuan Gearlet Valkyrie EU

Serendia Shrine (T2)

Orca (17) vs Triggered (a lot) vs Karma (non mandatory with low attendance)

- We teamed up with Karma after we found out about their low attendance and after seeing the Triggered zerg.

- Triggered was triggered and told us that they were disappointed in us teaming up with Karma, unlucky.

- We slowly sieged them out together with Karma, whilst bathing in glorious 10-20 FPS around their fort.

At the start we just went for random skirmishes and later on we started taking control of the roofs around their fort and from that point on we managed to pressure them a lot, with our three blizzard bots,our lonely DK and our lord and savior "Who?", while our melee peasants were defending the ways up to the roofs, keeping the master-race alive.

After Triggered fell, we arranged a 5vs5 against Karma for the node, since this would've been liberated if we didn't and Karma won that one and got the node for it.

GG

Rinel and Vusak like this.
  14. cofused

,,..no you get me wrong war was great, we success to def vs 2 guilds was awsome war, im never salty or mad, we was not there to win anyway just wanted to fight, wich we did, i do node war 6 days in week since node war is relased, idc for wining,... this week we give away 3 nodes, and i give like 100 before in past, we lost fort in last 1min, so 1h and 59min of intense fight, you cant tell you coordinate better coz you fail to win us solo, at the end was 3 vs 1, vault, hero , butterfly vs junkies, and you still had problems to take us down,...

15. Thyrias

Hi, im from Schattenlegion, just to clarify: we were 63 (i just looked at intern spreadsheet) and i personally wanted to say sorry for that one guy that was axing, when we noticed that he is bugged and axed we told him to stop, i hope he did! ( im not a officer so cant tell how we will handle such situations if they will occur again)

At the end i want to say that both guilds on that node were too strong for us, we just thought that we have higher chances vs Desillusion than vs you guys, thats why we allied up vs you.

For us it was a fun fight so gg to both of you!

Idhren likes this.
  16. Kozuka

Kozuka Ranger 62 EU

Serendia Shrine - T2 Occupied

Triggered (65) PoV - Orca (17) - Karma (25~30)​

So when we saw Karma on the node we immediately assumed we were about to get ****ed hard, but fortunately we scouted their base pretty quickly and tried to make a push for it very early on.

Meanwhile we scouted Orca and whispered them for an alliance, thinking that neither of us would stand a chance against Karma otherwise. Turns out Karma had fairly low numbers, and Orca allied with them to even out the fight - which was the fairest outcome all things considered.

We decided to turtle up for a bit and see what they could throw at us. Initially we repelled both guilds pretty easily with our strong base position (inside bloody monastery) working in our favour. The gear difference was real so splitting our force to go on the offensive was difficult.

We eventually got a flag up near Karma’s base and CtG’d onto it with the bulk of our force. We wiped out all of their structures but our skeleton crew of defenders were no match for Orca when they pushed in.

We sent half of the attack force back to aid the defenders, and Karma sent additional guys back to their base to defend. They were more than a match for what was left of our attackers in an even numbers fight and our assault faltered.

By this point, Orca had identified how to best use the terrain around our base and would constantly rain down hell from the rooftops while Karma pushed.

From here it was basically a war of attrition to see if we could neutral the node. We lasted for 1 hour and 45 minutes in total. Karma and Orca must have arranged a duel for the node as they didn't have time for a straight fight.

Overall this was a really fun node war and I’m surprised we lasted as long as we did against siege geared players, even with our number advantage.

#11336 Kozuka, May 4, 2018
    Last edited: May 4, 2018
    Rinel and Jamesy like this.
  17. T1 - Rakshan Observatory - Remains(16-20END) PoV vs. Akane (13) vs. RFC (11?)
    Winner: Remains
    Time: 75-80Min

Like any other Node War we started off in full scout mode probably spending 5 or so minutes to locate both of the forts.
    We were on the FAR left side while RFC were placed by Ancado & Akane Just north of Valencia.
    After scouting the enemies we immediately set off & were on offense.
    The original call in the beginning once both were scouted was to go for Akane.
    We made our way there and realised they were already under attack by RFC, we wiped Akane & then took out RFC around Akane's base too.
    Roamed around Akane's base while decision were being made & RFC came back and decided to wipe us while fighting Akane.
    After this happened we decided to instead target RFC.
    We all respawned at fort and made our way over towards RFC, wiped them and then attack from behind there base.

When this had happened contact was picked up with Akane and we had an agreement to take out RFC First.
    I would like to say it wasn't a straight up 2v1 as Akane just stood and watched while we continously wiped RFC on our own, They might attacked a structure or two I'm not sure.
    We then messaged Akane and let them go at it a bit so that no one had to just watch, not sure but I believe RFC wiped them a few times or close calls where Akane recovered and ress chained.
    But Akane did indeed wipe them most of the time I believe.

We then decided as it was 30Min or so in to the war to not drag it out for a potential liberation and pressured RFC continously.
    They went out roughly 40 minutes after node war started.
    I then approached Akane and asked if they wanted to do a 5min restock & prep until we start 1v1ing.

Here's where it gets interesting, they don't reply and all of a sudden all of them suspectly teleport...
    Us Remains, the guild is "new" so we're missing CTG and we realised we were getting axed.
    With our poor 4-5 members on defense somewhat panicking over the situation we all made our way over to our base ASAP.
    Luckily we had Excellion being late to the war on his horse at Gahaz during the time, he got there before main squad and I dare say kept the situation under control, we cleared the remains(no pun intended) of them & while we realised they had a flag where they spawned once and got full wiped until we'd killed it.
    We then sent 1 guy off with a flag placement at their fort while we rebuilt our base quickly.
    By the time structures were rebuilt they'd made it back and we wiped them quickly due to them being scattered.
    After this we we're on full offense for 25/30 or so minutes first wiping all structures & then finally taking down the fort slowly but surely.

Good Node War overall & GG's to the participants, especially to Akane.
    Why I say that is because RFC moaned for god knows how long about a 2v1 that in my opinion was a 1v1 but divided to have everyone fight the War & get the most out of it. (Obviously there were 2 guilds but attacking one by one in the most fair way possible...)
    I might be biased but hey!
    P.S - Sorry for the WALL of text.

GG's
    - Remains -
    [​IMG]

#11337 Wrightish, May 4, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2018
  18. NotPermabannedOnForumsKry

No need to be suprised, it's pretty simple. 65 manshas + renown + decent base > 1hour and 45minutes​

Also very interesting TriHard 7
    [​IMG]

19. Kazx

Yeah I figured it was some kind of meme but I cba to have people who dont have a clue to be misinformed.

Taiten likes this.
  20. Exaah

Demetori indeed has a much of kids