1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. HoraXu

Biraghi Den (T2)

Kuolema(38), VoS, LuxArcana, Antidote, Unpredictable, Coldforged
    We tried some T2 after couple months and yeah, we got a cold welcome by VoS. Because of our fort location we lasted for about ~45min but turrets from Antidote and VoS was just too much for us and we couldn't handle their both turrets with our flanks/scouts. Anyhow, was a good fight and we got some good experience against experienced and geared people.

Rinel likes this.
  2. Jensen

dafaq u on about my dude ?

if a guild uses exploits to win in nw, they deserve to be hunted down and farmed until they disband

OR, get this ...

if you catch your members exploiting, you kick them and apologize, then im 100% nothing will go down and it will be forgiven
    BUT thats not whats happening though, most of them defend it and trash talk, only one that did the right thing so far was Karma afaik

are we really white knighting exploiters now ?

PS: and yes, the whole guild deserves to get farmed for one guy, they chose to stay in the exploiter guild and they chose to not even kick the guy exploiting

Musty likes this.
  3. Takes

Moretti Plantation (T3 occupied)
    Invasion (67), Standby (49), Remix (37), Tangra (~20)
    Winner: Invasion.

For today we had a good amount of signups so we were confident and a bit scared at the same time going into the 2nd day of the T3 scene.

We scouted Standby and offered them a 1on1. BUT --- they didn't confirm/accept soon enough -- we waited -- and we were like:
    [​IMG]

Do we die now?!

Then seen we got messaged by Tangra that they and Remix want to take out Standby first so we quickly accepted before we would get the 1v3.

It took us a good 50-55 minutes before the 3 of us were able to finish off Standby with limited space to attack since most of the forts were in the mountains with blind walls. Standby has strong members and they showed that again tonight. Quality fight.

After Standby went down we split our forces and slowly chipped down Tangra and Remix to end it around ~21:15,

I want to thank all the participating guilds for a great evening of PVP.

See you next week!!!

XoXo Eregwen

Denive, Rinel, Ferox91 and 7 others like this.
  4. NotZuko

We had 27 attending.

GG

Empiricist and Kissito like this.
  5. Inn0

See there in lies the problem you define 100 people by the actions of only 1.
    Let me make and example just for you since you are so hell bent on it.

1 of your guildies karmabombs and griefs and insults at random without even having a reason for it or simply just cause he can , should I judge your whole guild based on it or should I refrain myself and stop on only that person.

You choose. But remmeber this: you cant controll 99 people 24/24/7. So please dont be silly about it.

P.S. Apologize to who , the same people that insulted the guy in so many words you could praticaly write an essay of 400 pages.... Please

6. Jensen

ofc he go insulted, he exploited to win

and again, are you really defending exploiters now ?
    (i mean you're prob in a exploiter guild getting farmed, you have options you know... change to a non trash guild)

Musty likes this.
  7. Inn0

I am in the guild indeed.

Defending? Only thing I said about the guy is that he didnt even do it on purpose. But hey if that is what you choose to see that everyone in this world is there to get ya everyone is against you and as soon as someone does something wrong you have the right to do and say everything you want to that person feel free to do so.

My whole point was to not judge a whole guild based on 1 person in that guild but hey guess what then you rolled around and decided that you have the power to decide what good and whats not for everyone.

In the end this is just game with a lot of problems and I'm here mostly for the community and the people that are playing it.
    And I try everyday to make it better, but the prescense of likes of you is making my work harder.

8. FateAwaits

Forest of Plunder (T1) - Winner: Millenium
    FateAwaits (22)
    , Millenium, TheJunkies, Tempest, Semper_Vigil
    Tempest built inside Cron Castle near us. Two reasons to fight them first. On the other side of the map we had the battle Millenium vs TheJunkies & Semper_Vigil. Unfortunately Millenium finished TheJunkies and Semper_Vigil before we were done with Tempest and forced us to defend our tower. We couldn't hold it for long against Millenium and Tempest. Tempest fell two minutes later.

That position inside Cron Castle is pure AIDS. Can't count how often I fell through the world.

This was a non-mandatory nodewar for us.

Rinel and Kaisune like this.
  9. Vanspoon

Vanspoon Tamer 62 EU

Longleaf Tree Forest(T1-Occupied)
    DeSync(22 at start-27 in the end) v Demetori(20ish) v RetirementHome(13) v BrokenSouls(15ish) v Fanatixx(snipe)
    DeSync POV:
    The lack of uno T1s, us being in non mandatory mode and the lack of check-ins pre NW obliged us to defend our node this week.
    Demetori was really close to us, so we focused em.
    RH went for BrokenSouls and approached us for 1v1 in the end.
    We agreed.
    After half an hour of fighting BS went down from RH and 10 mins later Demetori did as well from us.
    RH fell 10 mins later(50 mins total nw time).
    GGWP overall.

Kind Regards,
    Ramonna
    Lord & Savior of DeSync
    [​IMG]

#11409 Vanspoon, May 8, 2018
    Last edited: May 8, 2018
    SillySin, Rinel, Mousatos and 3 others like this.
  10. Musty

Musty DarkKnight 61 EU

I mean, I'm sure he didn't keep swinging that Axe over and over on purpose, sure his finger slipped. I'm sure he didn't mean to continue doing it until his axe broke, then suddenly discover he can escape, maybe he had clouded judgement.... idk....

In seriousness, no-one is saying 100 people are bad people for 1 guy. What they're saying is when someone blatantly and intentionally broke the rules, used a known exploit to his advantage, whilst the rest of the guild backs him on it, mocks the situation and even makes jokes about it, then yeah, you're gonna get hated, bad-mouthed & farmed. Had you guys just apologised or kicked the dude, or even better just got him to stop during the NW whilst everyone begged him to stop and contacted leadership, this could of all been prevented.

But seems none of that unfolded, you backed your dude, spewed a 1,000 excuses, made a mockery of the situation and joked about it, we'll let it be and just PvP in-game instead. We even tried to talk it out multiple times in the Open world GvG we had today, to no avail. Need more open world PvP in game anyway.

[​IMG]

Feelsbad :(

Oliver Randuims likes this.
  11. Inn0

Your definition of begged is pretty nice since I only saw very creative language expressions in that general chat.
    Joke about it, yes why would we take serious a guild that went full ape when a guy didnt even do it on purpose.

Let me explain it , you call us exploiters thinking everything was planned the glitch was intentional and everything , bad mouth us on twitch, forums in guild guest book and all other the place. And expect and apology from our side for an honest mistake. Cause let me tell you if we knew 100% how to do that exploit since the begging wouldnt we just started with it and killed you with all our members instead of just 1 guy doing it by accident?

To me it looks like the only way you know how to get something is by brute force and from your post it looks like you are gonna keep at it.
    So you know what go ham my friend you are not the first guild that acts like they run the place and sure as hell you wont be the last one.

And one last thing you are not the only guild that got exploited on during node wars. We saw many nifty trick and bug abussers. But we didnt cry on 3 diffrent platforms about it we sent tickets and reports about it to who is in charge of dealing with them. We are not savages.

Ferox91 likes this.
  12. Fluorite

Fluorite Fluorite Warrior 62 EU

Eastern Border (T3)

Venari (fragmented) (81) vs Enemy (NME) (85) vs Leviathan (zephyr) (65) vs PancakeRaiders (snipe) vs Accused (snipe)

We (venari) decided to build on eastern border uncaptured t3 that was from enemy previous week on a planned node war with levi knowing there would also be quite a big chance enemy would be on node. It so happened so we and levi talked about trying to take down enemy first and then 1v1 after.

We did some combined pushes with levi some to great success others not as good and also some non combined pressure from both west and east and slowly chipped enemy base until we had some wipes on enemy in the end with around 1 min res timer were we finally finished the fort 1hr 10 mins no surprise enemy was very strong.

We then did a 5 minute break and also levi took down one of the remaining snipe forts. After 5 minutes were up we started to move out to our base and met up near eastern border close to levis base. We wiped levi in front of their base some of levi dying outside the node war area which let us pressure their base even more and we took down most of their builings.

We then set up outpost made an opening inside their base and slowly took levis base down pushing inside their base disengaging and repeating never wiping once. 15 mins after we had the small break we took down levis fort 1hr 30 mins in.

Also heard levi had some problems with shotcaller sometimes disconnecting which is rly shitty tbh but anyway really fun node war, ggwp to enemy, levi and ofc my guildies <3

13. Jensen

my dude, there are vids of these kind of exploiters just sitting there axing, if it wasnt on purpose, then explain to me why he sat there axing for 5 mins + ?

14. Inn0

You know what, I tried explaining it enough. If you want to keep spewing you go ham 2. I'm done wasting time.

15. Isar

You must be realy special snowflake you keep repeating that he did not do it on purpose and that may be true but when you get in to that situation you wont just go "yeah **** it if I somehow ended up exploiting the game lets continue with it until my axe breaks". And at the same time you realy expect a guild that your member is clearly exploiting to not badmouth you and report you and you clearly making fun of it (as shown in posts above) not to go and hunt you down?
    There was one quick and clear solution from your side when that happened to instantly tell that guy to stop and escape or if he could not as you or one of your guildies said here just force your game shut and then log in? And if he did not stop how about beeing fair play and kick that dude from a guild middle fight / let the guild that was being exploitet repair damage that hes done ? instead you mocked people that was clearly pissed about dude exploiting and now you are crying that the guild is hunting you down .... bro you must have it realy hard in life if you dont understand the problem here. Please enlighten us is that dude in question still in your guild? And and even bigger question. Is he still an officer? if answer to either one of those question is yes that means you are fine with exploiters in your guild and at that point you dont only deserve to be hunted down by that guild but every guild in the game until you disband,

16. Jensen

you didnt explain anything, all you did was try and defend a guy that glitched his way into a fort, and started axing until his dura was 0, after which he esc esc
    i know its not nice having your fun ruined because of someone elses undoing, but theres a solution to that, change to a non dumpster trash guild, otherwise you deserve what youre getting

17. TotallyNotFoxy

k

#11417 TotallyNotFoxy, May 8, 2018
    Gronono likes this.
  18. Inn0

Yes I repeated myself. But why would I bother going into that situation and explaning everything that went down in the discord in wishpers and ingame party chat if when I make a step forward the whole forum goes same way the whole guild went yelling and crying EXPLOITERS EXPLOITERS!!!

Why should I bother when no one is here to listen just to yell and cry ?

When you got an answer to that question let me know. Beyond that like I said you want to do it by brute force? Keep going at it. I was searching for a dialogue instead I found an angry mob.

19. PurpleText

#11419 PurpleText, May 8, 2018
  20. Jensen

what dialogue my dude ? the exploiter is an officer and the gm condones his actions, theres nothing to talk about