1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Isar

Listen about what you defending a clear exploiter dude you cant talk yourself out of clear evidence from stream. Its like you pull out a knife in front of tounsands of people "acidentaly" stab a dude keep stabing him for 10 minutes and then stand up and say i did not do it on purpouse i tried to stand up and not do it but i just kept at it for 10 minutes until my knife broke and then i got enlightened how to stop. And you expect people to say to you yeah its all fine dude accidents happen.

2. Inn0

Yes dude it's exactly how it happend you where there in the discord in the party with the EXPLOITER who planed everything from the begging of the node war and know everything, you can recall from memory exactly how it happend because you where in our guild all along listening to every word we said like a shadow watching other us in silence.

3. Isar

See? You are again just reading what you want to read thats why i said you will have it hard in a life. Noone here said he did it on purpose and noone said I was there but if you accidentally find an exploit you dont just go and use it to your advantage as mutch as you can, you stop and trie to get out of the situation. Instead he clearly decided to use that exploit for his advantage until he can and then decided to stop when he realized he cant do more damage. that makes him an Exploiter no matter how you look at it. But you clearly dont understand that and i dont eaven think you will understand this message so this will be my last one no point in arguing with someone that clearly does not want to understand.

#11423 Isar, May 8, 2018
    Last edited: May 8, 2018
  4. Inn0

I am not reading what I want. You started with a fiction I followed your lead.
    I didnt say he didnt do it. I say there is more to it what you guys want to see.
    The guy made a mistake you went nuts about the whole thing, the gm made a joke about it.
    And after all this went down and BOTH parts did something and are BOTH wrong about something. You guys think you are the saints which trust me you are not.

Could it be handle better from our part? Yes
    Should your guild reacted diffrently? Yes

But hey keep thinking you are the saint. And I'm the one who only see's what he wants.

5. Zephyraz

@Isar May u can talk bout it in voip since u're both from the same guild? Roflmao

Inn0 likes this.
  6. Isar

And what makes you think I am a part of that guild is beyond me but ok. I am not..... So let me look so your guild had an accidental exploiter who decided to continued to exploite (1 bad point for you witch could be repaired ) natural reaction from guild that was beeng exploited is to want you to stop your GM is making a joke about it instead of taking care of situation (2 bad point for you) the guild that got exploited naturally when you see that you are joking about it gets even more pissed and want you to take action. Your GM decides to do nothing (3 bad point for you). exploited guild decides to take it to public what you did and you defend exploiter and still dont take action and even defend his actions (4 bad point for you) exploited guild reports you and declares a war at you in game for your actions end of story. Yes you can say exploited guild may have been more mild with expressions but realy? Where is a part the second guild wrong?

Inn0 likes this.
  7. Jensen

i wish i could delete 40% of someones fort by mistake too

gtfo m8

8. Inn0

Let me be blunt.

Been more mild with expressions would be very interesting since what came in general chat is bannable by itself.

Like I said a couple of posts ago this game has issuse and we got the same treatment by other guilds that exploited and won against us.
    But we didnt make it public, we didnt use words that you cant take back, we didnt make a drama about it on every platform avaible, we didnt cry and declared a wich hunt. We got exploited , we took the punch got up reported everything and went on playing the game without causing all the drama they did and throw all kinds of stuff on a whole guild just cause of 1 person.

So tell me how is that for our side of a story ?

P.S. Look at @Jensen they guy is still going on about it thinking he is a god basicaly.

9. Jensen

tldr : we got exploited so we decided to exploit ourselves
    PS : im a generous god, but not in this case

10. Isar

OK it happened against you as well shitty situation. But that does not make it OK to do it to others if you happen to be at giving end of the stick. As for causing drama realy? You have an Exploiter in a guild witch you clearly dont give too shits about hes an officer so obviously you will be judged on it he should be leader and make an example for other people and what do you think will happen when hed allowed to do that? Thats shows all the people in your guild its fine to do that and youll back them up . You realy expect people to be ok with borderline cheater.
    As for "oh they said words that can not be taken back" holy **** what are you 10? We need to call Bully hunters because somebody said a curse word against me.... realy? this is internet get used it.
    So from your point of view when you encounter a exploiter you should be like yeah .... thats fine nobody needs to know about this. If you said there was an exploiter againts you then I would say hes a piece of .... also and would have same reaction. But that does not give you the right to do it to other people and trie to justify it by saying oh it happened against us as well. You are a perfect example what is wrong with people in this game (and in world). Instead of making a game better and enjoyable for everyone you decide to spred the cancer further just because it happened to you in past.

11. Eiwei

Holy **** guys its t1 nw not esports calm down a bit.

If u just would used half the letters here to open tickets at kakaos support they might had already fixed it.

Ferox91, Zephyraz and Inn0 like this.
  12. Inn0

Nice really really nice I thought I found someone that understands that the whole drama wasnt neccesary and reporting the guy to the people that are in charge of the whole thing is enough. But like always there goes another one in line of hey I'm in command I know everything you should do what I say.

Glad to finaly know what kinda of person you are sir and thank you for opening my eyes to whole evening I wasted on you and this forum.

Have a good night everyone and sleep tight.

13. BANiSH

Nice discussion you guys got going here. It's simple, really.

By now every single guild that does NW heard about this bug.

You either decide to use it to your advantage or you don't.

If you do decide to go through with it you will have to listen to the echo. You don't care? Good for you, then stop discussing it. Problem with it? Stop abusing the bug. That's all there is to it.

Ferox91, Zephyraz, seanas and 4 others like this.
  14. Musty

Musty DarkKnight 61 EU

This is beyond a joke now. How you pick what you want out of statement and keep running with it. Noone said you all planned it from the start. Noone. You decided to extract that yourself.

Noone said that. What people said was when he ended up inside the fort, the rather deliberate action of continuing to axe for as long as possible before escaping. Noone said it was your plan all along but it's still abuse of a bug.

This whole thing is a mess, people are angry and things have been said and done, but it seems we won't ever get through to one another, so let's leave this forum be and see you on the field.

#11434 Musty, May 9, 2018
    Last edited: May 9, 2018
  15. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

Anyone using that fort-stuck bug is an absolute weapon. End of. Ignorance is no excuse. If you're doing nodewars you know the game well enough to recognise that being stuck in a fort and unkillable while continuing to attack the fort/heal the fort is very poor behaviour. Don't cry about being called out on it. Especially don't cry about it if the "victim" of your members behaviour causes your guild to be farmed OW.

16. LogicaI

Feed me more memes. This is getting espicey.....

Rayin and Zephyraz like this.
  17. Hayate

Hayate Warrior 63 EU

It is beyond me how people call axing while glitched inside a fort till you run out of durability a " mistake". That done btw by an officer too, not a random member.... It has happened to us as well a couple of times but they stopped as soon as they got called out by our defence team....Using bugs to your advantage to win in a nodewar is appalling and any half decent guild would take appropriate action against any member that used such bugs. From what I ve read said guild not only hasnt taken any such action but is also backing the abuser with ridiculous excuses.....I guess you should feel lucky if you are getting farmed by only the guild you screwed over in OW and not half the server as you should be in my opinion.....

18. Zephyraz

Holy S*** i need more popcorn for this

19. Rayin

Typical mentality of a wild pleb appearing in battle like a pokemon.
    If you don't like the salt on your chips, don't force others to stay without.
    I wreck u m8.

20. Pyrolyse

Trina Fort (T3)

Pyrolyse (18), Top_Clan (?), NME (zerg)

Winner: NME

We came, we saw, we got zerged, gg :D

On a more serious note: This SA change really sucks in general, and for largescale especially....

#11440 Pyrolyse, May 9, 2018
    Last edited: May 9, 2018
    Rinel likes this.