1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Calithrion

The "salt" is coming from last week when claims about militia, numbers etc were made, so this week numbers were actually in your favour, you should also realize that enemy mainly consists of frontline classes that were heavily effected with this patch, its totally different pushing with those classes than defending because you can get cced while moving, all your frontlines can stand still and avoid moving if you want but we are the ones who have to push to win, there's several clips of 1 meteor knocking down 8 people etc. Comparing attacking last patch with todays patch is totally different, especially if your opponent is defending and also has more wizards than you.

2. Kazx

:thinking:

Nonetheless it was a great siege, we seriously enjoyed it. It was a lot more fun than 2 weeks ago, and a lot more rewarding to win it as well since we had to give it our all. I think you're giving yourself far less credit than you deserve. I don't think you're closer to Resilience or Venari than to us at all.

GG's for the siege, and that's where it should have stopped, but goddamn people have grown so sick and tired of the constant excuses and blaming things other than ourselves for the victory. First it's AP patch, then it's militia, then it's numbers, now it's gear? Please, you guys have been leeching valencia incentives (which is 10% more than Mediah, not a small amount on 40b guild funds a week) for nearly as long as we've been in Mediah as well so there shouldn't be any difference there. You have some insanely geared players with 270 ap too, with the rest being around softcap or slightly above. Half the time that barely even matters in the first place, I get oneshot by a fully buffed softcap valkyrie ult regardless.

But yeah, GG again, and thanks for the fight.

p.s. Since I've been getting some questions from different people about why I called Venari and Resilience hypocrites: we've been getting the most **** and trashtalk flung our way from members from these guilds for the past half year or more, 'Enemy doesn't do PvP, you're just sitting in a castle, you just want incentives, you're killing the siege scene, you don't go for fights' etc etc, and now that we are out and about those 2 guilds are doing exactly those things themselves, sitting uncontested in one region with the other one sniping (or trying to snipe) castles that we leave behind.

I'm done now, forum bashing was fun, cya again another time.

Redlx, Ainol, lopezpower and 9 others like this.
  3. Pika

I heard Sov is recruiting. It's your chance big boy.

4. Jiyeon

But you have been sitting in a castle for a long time not doing PvP...
    When you were weaker then some guilds you've always dodged, or tried to, always made excuses on podcast, but now you're sick and tired of them? Didn't you blame all the wizards and witches Sov had back then? You guys are the hypocrites.

@Pika I don't play on this server, and i'm still far from softcap on this server, also sieges? hehehe no.

5. Pika

Then don't talk.

Ricardo, Naeks and Heedun like this.
  6. Jiyeon

I still spectate, Pikachu. :(

7. Lyaah

Lyaah Me_Kimochiii Kunoichi 61

no

8. Ricardo

Ricardo Mystic 61 EU

Hey Heedun

Heedun likes this.
  9. Faoiltiarna

Faoiltiarna Tamer EU

Enemy stops sitting in the castle first time after half a year and suddenly everyone else is hypocrites for getting a castle once and not leaving it instantly afterwards ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sacks, FrozenReaper, Moorlly and 4 others like this.
  10. HOMRAH

HOMRAH UrekMaz Musa 61 EU

Enemy whatever you do is wrong and whatever u achieve is nothing special !

11. PvtWiggles

Throwback
    Come on, it's not a gear gap, it's a dedication gap.

12. Bogeskov

@PvtWiggles It is most defenietly gear when the fight is between Enemy and Sovereign.

13. Takuu

I guess resi and sov are on the same level then

14. Zorlak

We're not complaining about it. We also were fully aware of what we did.
    I'll explain a bit more what I meant yesterday.
    Venari:
    I heard and have seen a lot of trashtalk from Venari members saying things like "You ruin the Node War scene by going into a node war guild, I hope PA increases the CD on guild swap" and "You're only a payout guild, never doing PvP, only sitting on a castle".
    Not from everyone, but still quite a lot of people, enough to warrant a shout-out imo.

Resilience:
    They've always gone on about how much they're going for fights, never going for money, how they want to fight every single week.
    What happened the last 2 weeks? Tried to snipe a castle, didn't work the first week, but it did this week.
    Nice fight you got there.
    Don't get me wrong, I don't blame them at all, so don't say **** like "you did the same", I'm not blaming anyone.
    I'm just calling people out for being hypocrites.

Zuberlein, Kazx and Pika like this.
  15. Fluorite

Fluorite Fluorite Warrior 62 EU

You are always going to have people in every guild complain about different things and have different opinions there are up to 100 different people. For me what matters is what the leadership says/thinks and as far as I know the leadership from venari was never around saying those things. You did not pvp for half a year yes thats fact in sieges at least apart from like one or two castle fights, do I care? Honestly i couldnt care less every guild does whatever they want if you wanted to go stomp balenos then thats up to you if we wanted to do that as well thats up to us etc...

I'm super happy that enemy went to fight sov in a super ballsy move after the changes and also went into the 1v6 like it was awesome as a spectator and someone that likes sieging to watch that. Did you have to do that? Ofc not thats up to you and your guild I personally am happy you are doing it but if you went back to sit on a castle i would not be ponting fingers etc (me personally).

We fought 70v95 to get calph and then 72 vs 95 as well vs resi and the 2 following weeks we got dodged by resi in their attempts to snipe regions. We couldnt have guessed we were gonna be dodged we arent like you where it is extremely unlikely anyone will go attack you at your castle.

As for the node war guilds I personally detest the mechanic but understand why guilds do it for possible trial members to see their performance on nws or to set up some fights with guilds on node wars.

16. Jiyeon

Djules?

Fluorite likes this.
  17. nyn idc

The excuse why we lost is no excuse. Enemy is just way stronger... why does this sentence hurt your ego? That we got suprised or that we had no milita the first fight, that we had a new shotcaller who never did that before, that we did not play with any tactic was ofc a factor but in the end it comes down to that one thing. Enemy is able to win fights -> so you win sieges.

You maybe should understand that of the ppl that beat you "ages ago" -> you got btw beaten till the ap patch hit (concidences) that was this year - are not even playing anymore.

I guess you will find alot of comments of my disrespectfull behavior towards enemy - please feel free to post them. You just show bad sportsmanship and exactly that what you say that happend to you.

#11537 nyn idc, May 13, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2018
    Sacks likes this.
  18. Mordith

I don't speak for the guild. If it's Kaz, Quelia, Zorlak or Baten with a more official post about Enemy's point of view you can accept it as a more guildwide opinion.
    But when it's sheranyah, Pika or me posting just look at this as a singular point of view.
    Keep that in mind please.

Scopolamin likes this.
  19. nyn idc

Ok - enemy is not only stronger then sovereign. They have supirior tactics, supirior teamplay, supirior IQ and they are all better looking then all other ppl on the world.

Are you happy now? Like your teammates wrote here just a view pages ago: Sov only won bcs they had more ppl, they had more pa's, enemy had no shotcaller. Sov did nothing special here.

You must be very young :)

I'm out enjoy your success.

#11539 nyn idc, May 13, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2018
  20. Jiyeon

Dafuq is this though. Like there's competition and I understand people calling out guilds, but you're just raging over something that happened months ago. Don't be so rude, you got me worried.