1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Riiip

Riiip Hydreus Musa 60

[​IMG]
    Asula Highland: Paranoia POV

So I didn't do a nodewar report on this nodewar specifically because I didn't want to give across the impression we beat Millenium in anything other than a baserace at the end there.
    We were excited when we heard Millenium were on our node considering I've been bugged constantly by some of the other T1U guilds to 1v1 Millenium. We played pretty defensively whilst Millenium took out Kamasilve whilst we were 2v1'ed, decided to not take unecessary risks and risk getting taken out of the nodewar prior to the 1v1. Once it got to the 1v1 point there was little over an hour left of nodewar, at which point I was told Millenium wouldn't need an hour to take us down (Thanks Sneakapeak)

We both played pretty passively at the start, both seemingly not wanting to ride to the other's base and accidentally ride past the other raid and it to be a base race within 5 minutes. Eventually we went to the crossroads and we managed to wipe Millenium on the first engage, which maybe made us overconfident as we then lost the next 3 engages. Our reactions were a bit slow when engaged upon.

Took us about 15 minutes but we seemed to start to get back into the swing of it and won a few more engages. Overall we most likely lost more fights than we won however nearer the end it seemed a lot more even. Undoubtedly Millenium could have have held this to liberation if they wanted to, I'd like to think we'd also have managed to do the same. In the end us having our annexes up on that final time we were wiped allowed us to respawn town and counter teleport/have a few spawn at base to interupt choppers.

We got the node but I'd class this as a draw really. Neither side was gaped, it was pretty even in the end. Good fights

PS. Best moment of the nodewar was Apostles basically memeing about, one of our witches caught all of their players (25-30 maybe, I don't remember) slowly crawling on the floor towards our base, trying to get into the middle of our base before we saw them coming.

2. Rameiya

UT1 Mediah Northern Highland

Access_Denied(25) vs NothingPersonal(Snipe) vs Nightshift(20) vs Korona(8? Snipe) vs Caliphate(Snipe)

So we AD was hoping for some PvP only to win in 20mins so gg wp.
    359542720668237826.png

Vanspoon and Zephyraz like this.
  3. Lieblingsjunge

Suicidal, Leviathan and Destroyers.
    T2 Catfishman camp

We found the two enemy forts pretty quickly. Leviathan up north and Destroyers east of us.
    Pretty early we agreed to a NAP with Destroyers to 2v1 Leviathan. We knew that Leviathan was strong, so taking them 2v1 was our best option. After ~45 minutes Destroyers and us managed to conquer their fort and defeat them. GGs were said in chat. (Thank you for being a good sports, creds!)

After Leviathan was defeated, Destroyers and us came to an agreement of a 2 minutes break. When the break was over, they headed towards us and we headed towards them. We met them on a road, mounted. We dismounted and PA was called out, then we pushed them as they pushed us. The fight was in our favour as we outnumbered them. So we ran straight for their base - and yours truly has a terrible built-in GPS, so after realising that my head is stronk enough to handle crashing against a rock multiple times, we arrived at their fort. Then we pushed them and realised that it wasn’t much point, as the number deficit for Destroyers were too much. Earlier we did a vote, whether to give Destroyers the node and it passed - we let them respawn and whip our fort’s strong butt.

Thanks to Leviathan for being good sports. Thanks to Destroyers for being cool and maintaining the agreement. And we hope you enjoy the node! Hope to see you again on the battlefield.

Cheers,
    //Suicidal

VacuousBee and Senzuko like this.
  4. TD2

TD2

Um.. how did this happen? How many were you levi and destroyers?

5. Kaisune

T2 Cron Castle Site

Millennium
    vs -

Nobody showed up, not even a snipe :(

Shoutout to Enemy, ApeNation and Desillusion for the fights at chickens on Arsha today, we had a lot of fun.

ShieldingGrace likes this.
  6. Zephyraz

Keplan vicinity (t1)

LowKarma(35) vs Istari(2) vs Schmerztherapie(10?)

we ended out our week with 2 t1 with snipe guilds....

Schmerztherapie tried to defend but obv was impossible to them to handle us...

sad enough

7. sarulas

levi=43
    levi=19

#12307 sarulas, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  8. Baconiac

Crioville (T2 Occupied)

Result: TheNorth

TheNorth 48, Helvete (snipe), SonsOfHeidel(??) and Ner0(??)

SonsOfHeidel and Ner0 allied up. Was over in 20-25 mins.

Baconiac
    TheNorth

9. Squishy_boi

Squishy_boi Enderhawk Musa 62 EU

[​IMG]

Terrible (4) v Biedronka (33) v BallsofSteel (5)
    Abandoned Quarry (Liberated)

Another day another Node War, I placed at 5 pm thinking I could snipe the node and at 6:30 pm there were already 3 guilds on the node, so I decided to give up on the node. I told my members, that it would just be for fun. ~4 People showed up. It was time to get our asses kicked. We started to scout and were shocked by the guilds that were on the node. They were even worse then terrible. Biedronka guild armed with ~30 steamplebs and BallsOfSteel with around ~5 softcap members. But I didnt wanna underestimate my enemies. So we were approached by officer of Steel asking for alliance I said yes, we allied up and went first for Biedronka Sadly however we got backstabbed Balls were pushing in on us. But that didnt matter. After realising the backstab, we went and destroyed ballsofsteel and their fort, only to be bummed out over the fact, that we didnt have enough axes to chop away on the steamplebs. Being forced to leave the nodewar with Biadronka fort at ~5%, because 2 hours had passed, was one of the most terrible experiences ever.

-written by Koala

unknown (2).png - Biedronka 2k18​

10. GLOCK LESNAR

Imp Cave T2
    Triggered vs Desync

I popped a bell and we won shortly after that.

[​IMG]

#12310 GLOCK LESNAR, Jun 14, 2018
    Otrsor, lllKaiten, Kozuka and 2 others like this.
  11. Vanspoon

Vanspoon Tamer 62 EU

Imp Cave(T2)
    DeSync(18+2 tamers) v Triggered(too many didn't render)

DeSync POV:
    Having fought with Triggered 2 weeks ago we wanted to train against a much zergier opponent, in order to try stuff out.
    Last time they were good sports and we had quality training.
    Although today the felt the urge to pop a bell, disrespecting us in the process.
    I guess we left today's nw with additional content.

Kind Regards,
    Ramonna
    Lord and Savior of DeSync
    [​IMG]

#action_is_coming​

#12311 Vanspoon, Jun 14, 2018
    Otrsor, Rameiya and Zephyraz like this.
  12. Troggered

Imp Cave(T2)
    Triggered(43) v DeSync(19+1 bad tamer)

Triggered POV:
    We casually placed a tower today with not a lot of scouting involved. We suspected Coldforged to be on the node because we spotted them earlier, we prepared for a solid 1v1 (We have never fought CF).

The node started and one of our scouts immediately calls that he seen a member of Desync, the scout followed to the exact place that Desync were last time we fought.

Having fought with Desync 2 weeks ago we wanted to train against a Turtling opponent, in order to try stuff out.

Last time they were good sports and we had quality training.

Although today one of our guys felt the urge to pop a bell, disrespecting them in the process.
    The bell was popped for a special mob called a "Ramonna" we managed to farm the elusive mob 17 times in 18 minutes of combat. Better than our last hunt.

Unfortunately the minute the spawn timers kicked in the NW was over.

I guess we left today's nw with additional content.

Kind Regards,
    Jimmy
    Lord and Savior of Troggored

#Whats_your_Homechannel​

Salt_NO_SALT likes this.
  13. Horstmann

Stonetail Wasteland (T1)

Bliss(40) vs Yokai vs Incarnation vs Tribute vs GoatsOfWar

This node was liberated today, good luck next week.

We found Yokai and Tribute early on but struggled to find Incarnations base. Whispered Yokai for a NAP and possible 1v1 which the gm accepted. Later on when they attacked our base with Incarnation we found out we got bamboozled and that the Yokai raidleader wanted to go for us 2v1, fair enough. Had our forces divided with our main force fighting Yokai and Incarnation at our base while our attack group picked Yokais base apart. Our elephant helped the group savage their base but we later went back to relieve pressure from the two guilds. After we focused on defense and had a flag placed we started to push Incarnations base and had to fall back after they successfully defended against a CTG. We did finish them a bit after and went to do a few pushes and clashes with Yokai and then the war was over pretty much.

I think GoatsOfWar and Tribute were fighting eachother.

GG

14. Vanspoon

Vanspoon Tamer 62 EU

Calpheon 5.
    [​IMG]

Nukenin Itachi likes this.
  15. GLOCK LESNAR

[​IMG]

16. Vanspoon

Vanspoon Tamer 62 EU

fun fact was that my guild lasted more mins today than your ex-guild's total nws(snipes included eksdi)

17. hawkmanlol492

I last in bed more than you lasted today

Naeks likes this.
  18. KonCole

Nobody gives a **** if your sleep lasts more than 30 minutes noob

#Whats_your_Homechannel cause it seems like you lost your way to calpeon 5

Naeks likes this.
  19. Ebolarama

Klemmen, Vanspoon and Rameiya like this.
  20. Rameiya

chloe.gif

Klemmen, Otrsor and Vanspoon like this.