1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

Our worst enemy on that node was the rock next to our base.

TD2 likes this.
  2. TD2

TD2

Unlucky.

Kappa

3. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

We are not salty tho.
    332505569996963840.png

4. Riiip

Riiip Hydreus Musa 60

[​IMG]
    Alumn Rock Valley- T1U
    Paranoia (26) +/Vs Access Denied (24) Vs ApeNation (39) Vs Most_Wanted (20ish?)

Winner: Paranoia

Paranoia POV:
    There was actually a 4th fort on the node but they didn't really do a lot, 450gs req's, pretty sure they're one of those guilds who think a T1U is easier to win because they think "No guild owning it" means that there won't be a guild defending it, yes there are guilds like that. We let them run around during the nodewar.

So I heard ApeNation were on our node pretty early in the day, later I heard they were coming "Specifically to mess with Paranoia" As such we got serious, and thankfully ApeNation is worse than making nice than I am, which is a talent in itself. So we agreed to 2v1 them with AccessDenied.

We've known this was coming for awhile now considering all of the "Action is Coming" references over the past week, We've done our research and ApeNation being a guild of mainly Orca+Spicy members was a rather intimidating prospect, especially since both guilds had good attendance and ApeNation is 49 players, in the end they were 39

This was our expectations:
    [​IMG]

This was the reality of the nodewar:

Good fights, We look forward to seeing what you're able to achieve once you've had more time to work on your teamwork/coordination, Wasn't terrible considering it was your 2nd(?) nodewar together.

Vivacious likes this.
  5. SillySin

SillySin DarkKnight 62 EU

Good fight! one thing for sure, SPI won't be there for you everytime xd

6. Kjell

Watchtower (T1U)
    Necrotic(32) vs SwordArtOnline(?) vs Kamasilve(?) vs Sfora(?)
    Winner: Kamasilve

We went on the node, missing our main shotcaller. We had no ally so we played it cool in the beginning. Decided pretty early to go for Sfora as our scouts saw SAO and Kamasilve poking each other. Kamasilve had an alliance with Sfora and even did an attempt on defending Sfora from us, which didn't help. After Sfora fell, Kamasilve went full SPI mode and allied with their former opponent SAO to 2vs1 us. After that, Kamasilve got gifted the node as usual... Kappa

*Bonus
    We had a guy spectate the remains of the war, he said that 5 people of Kamasilve axed SAO base for like 5 minutes uninterrupted, leaving SAO base at 30%

[​IMG]

GG
    -Kjellha, Necrotic

#12346 Kjell, Jun 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  7. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

No nodes were gifted to Kamasilve, we had a good fight vs SAO after you fell. Not sure who these five guys are that sneaked in and chopped, but props to them (if they were even there, you guys tend to make things up)!

Vusak likes this.
  8. hawkmanlol492

Maybe go t2 then

9. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

To do what?
    Fight empty forts, for easy money?
    That's not really what we are after sorry, T1U is pretty much a guaranteed fight against more or less decently strong guilds every time and that is what we need most right now, to improve and adapt, since we are a newly formed guild, we did two node wars before this one a T2 against a snipe guild and then a T3U with 5b stacked up in it against two snipes as well, there is no point in continuing that if we want guaranteed PvP.

10. TD2

TD2

Saunil Camp (T2)
    Megumin v Suicidal v Access_Denied v Schattenlegion v NovusOrda(50)

We thought that Triggered would build on the node so we talked to Suicidal and Megumin about taking them out first but unfortunately, DeSync got that beautiful chance and Ramonna popped a bell for everyone on the server. Thanks Ramonna.

Suicidal was allied with Megumin.
    Schattenlegion was allied with NovusOrda.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We decided to take out NovusOrda and force Schattenlegion to ally with us since we don't really like NovusOrda ****ing Lake Kaia'rs.
    We went on Novus and started pressuring right away, in like 20 mins they wiped us once, other than that we had control over the base.
    At this time our scouts told us that Schatten were on 20% so we sent lemon tree and the kunos to wipe them right as Novus went down.
    We went to their rescue and wiped them both so they could rebuild. We took a TP into Megumins base and started pressuring.
    We took them down after around 20 minutes and went to Suicidals base.
    We had two awesome pushes on them one when they were snaking and another time when we caught them offguard and the whole guild died within 5 seconds.
    Was an awesome fight for us, hope everyone got a bit of PvP today at least.

Otrsor likes this.
  11. Azu

Azu

Southest Gard Post (T1)

Ajin (24) vs SwordArtonline (~20) + Polarwolf (~20)

We (Ajin) were attacked by SwordArtOnline from start, their fort was just aside of our base and the polarwolf's one was on the other side a bit farrer. The defense against SAO was OK for a while, until Polarwolf's canon starts to wipe our buildings. Polarwolf had low gear but did the job with their many canons,
    We splitted in two group: one attacking Polarwolf's base while the other was defending against SAO.

But our attack group wasn't fast enough to bring down Polarwolf's base 30min and ours was quickly losing its HP, so we turtled for a while, trying to rebuild in vain for another 30 minutes. 15 supply depot lost, 2 éléphants killed, 6 canons destroyed and many wipe later, with our fort at 10% HP we succeeded in rebuilding a supply, a flamethrower, some barricades and a door.

We repaired a bit our fort and we attacked SAO's base while defending against Polarwolf's assauts. But our fort had not enough HP to resist against a coordinated push from SAO and Polarwolf on our fort ~1h40 after start.

SAO took the node some time later, with their fort's HP at 1% left.

GG & WP

#12351 Azu, Jun 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  12. Zephyraz

Wandering rogue den (t1)

LowKarma (38) vs It's Complicated(25-30) + Incarnation(15?) vs snipe tower

The previous week was bad af since we took 2 node early in the week both vs snipe guilds, we wanted some good pvp, so i placed on our previous node when there were yet 2 fort built on it.

At the start we spotted istantly the snipe tower which gave us a bit of cancer, after it we spotted incarnation that had like 5 ppl in their base so our morale was really low just thinking about another nodewar without pvp, but when we got It'sComplicated tower we finally breath up.

We lost the first and the second engage on It'sComplicated, underestimate their power and incarnation took that time to attack our base.

We decided to go all in pushing with the main raid It'sComplicated while defending with 3 players our base, with the help of our cannon squad we took out all of It'sComplicated structures pretty fast and setting their base on fire we avoid the possibility of a fast replacing of it.

It's complicated pushed our base while we avoided their main raid pushing into their base taking out 20% of their base before Incarnation raid + ppl randomly respawn in It'sComplicated base took us out.

After some other nice engages and pushes It'sComplicated tried again to push our base so we decided to rush in their base again leaving their tower at 20% before they could came back to clean us out, lucky for us my sneaky place right close to one of their barricades allowed us to get a decent C2G in their base and after a completly wipe we finally get them.

Incarnation in meanwhile got all of our structures in base and started to chop us down but since we had the numbers advantage we rushed their base and chopped em before our tower reaches 50%.

In the end was a really nice nodewar, i dont actually know why all this snipe towers are starting to pop out even on t1s... guess summer is coming

ShadowQuantum likes this.
  13. Vanspoon

Vanspoon Tamer 62 EU

Phoniel's Cabin(T2)
    DeSync(25 had stats/22 in average, zerg) + EXIT(34) v Triggered(tmdr)
    Winner:None/Liberated

DeSync POV:
    With the only T1U being in the desert, we decided to go to familiar grounds.
    Node starts, EXIT makes alliance with us and they shiftly take down the snipe tower.
    Le wild triggered zerg comes to our base, and they get wiped.
    From that point till the end Triggered turtled to their base, which was located in the cancer spot of the mountains.
    We had some openings and by the time we capitalized some structure dmg they played a very good card
    [​IMG]
    They rebuilded everything, they took down both of ours flags and welp this was it in a nonstop loop till the end.
    Before the end they made some push to EXIT, but nothing serious.
    Node ended and it was a gf.
    We had good training against our own demons and against a zerg that fully took advantage of both the slope and its own numbers.

Special thanks and tons of respect to EXIT for staying in character and respected our 1v1 deal, because Triggered offered them the node, if they had attacked us together and took us down in the process.

Kind Regards,
    Ramonna
    Lord & Savior of DeSync
    [​IMG]

PS: Regarding teh Triggered people, that actually called us the new Orca(ΩLUL moment of the month):
    a) Dont promise people stuff like that:
    [​IMG]
    when you just stay at safezone and you dodge all the owpvp.
    b)The terrible tamer you flamed last thursday decimated a 5man flank of yours together with a lvl 59 lahn(with 490 gs) today.
    c) Calpheon 5 all this weekend+today, after the #Whats_your_Homechannel shitpost

d) 3:1 ratio for my guild is obnoxious at the moment, but i guess we shouldn't do that much rp and be active when it comes to hunting
    [​IMG]

14. Troggered

Phioneil’s Cabin T2 Triggered (45 T2 zerg) v Desync (25) + EXIT(34) v Snipe tower

Result - Liberated

Triggered POV:

SInce we have not been having fights recently on Thursday and Friday T2’s, we changed it up this week and changed both day and node. We saw that there were two forts built, so we built in an out of the way spot against the possibility to get tag teamed.

We received confirmation before the NW that EXIT were on the node, we approached them and offered a 1v1 as we have never fought them before.They refused.

Node war kicked off with us finding the forts and we stayed outside Desyncs base getting few structures, until at around the 10m mark EXIT was reported on our base, so we took the TP home and wiped them. Desync popped a bell here?

For the rest of the NW we were on defense, rotating sides to take turns wiping EXiT and Desync. Eventually Desync would leave the node area before getting wiped, one of our guys popped a bell here, as Desync just seemed to be diving onto barricades and recoveries. We wiped each attempt.

[​IMG]

This allowed us to put our offense squad to work on EXIT’s base. We took down most of the recovery centers which pulled EXIT home. We added more to the offense team to pressure EXIT but it was too late in the NW to chip them down, so we parked the bus in order to neutral the node.

Overall we are happy to have had a nice fight.

Shout out to EXIT’s shot caller, on the mountain south of our base we got baited hard and you capitalised on it really well.

PS: Regarding Ramonna’s comment. Carefree is a lack of stressing on stuff, enjoy the game more bud. And congratulations on surviving more than a 2 minute average this node war.​

#12354 Troggered, Jun 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    Kozuka and Skyen like this.
  15. Mathoul

Given that the collective IQ of SAO is below Kamasilve nodewar attendance that might have been 5 evasion memers of kama that started chopping and sao gave up hitting them after a few minutes and launched a full all out attack on kama with noone left in base.

16. Kry

Kry

Maybe they had flashbacks, since we gaped them too. (numbers btw)

Mousatos likes this.
  17. Faoiltiarna

Faoiltiarna Tamer EU

T2 is Resi and Levi territory, beware ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

18. Mousatos

Mousatos Wizard 62 EU

Regarding numbers, well... time for quik mafs. This time I myself noted 50 names on the last 30 minutes of NW without including 2 of the 4-man party on EXIT's base (I fought em alone and managed to kill only 2 before the other 2 ran like headless chickens so I couldn't take their names too) or the people in flame towers/hwatcha. So your 45, prolly are about 55ish (yes zerg). And I understand your urge to hide numbers, were I you, I would feel ashamed too.

Also about "surviving more than 2 minutes": May I need to remind you the time when with same 55ish numbers you needed 1h40min to take down 25 people of our guild on imp cave? No I don't, guild war numbers speak for me.

Ps. I feel bad that your expedition on phoniel cabin was so poor that you had to stay on the mountains all the time. We had a nice view from our base too, hope next time you manage to see it.

19. GLOCK LESNAR

Phioneil’s Cabin T2 Triggered (45 less than the attacking alliance) v Desync (25) + EXIT(34) v Snipe tower

Result - Liberated
    GLOCK'S POV
    Wasn't there, really GF everyone.

Kozuka likes this.
  20. Euko

I was in a party which went offensive at EXIT's base, if we were such headless chickens why did they have to bring back their forces to defend after we wiped the majority of the structures?

[​IMG]

It was a fun nodewar, we all had 2 hours of constant PvP but if your going to start calling out specific people make sure you have some logic to back up your argument.

Kozuka likes this.