1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Horstmann

Epheria Valley (T1)

Bliss(37) vs Heilig vs snipefort

Today we decided to go home to epheria and fight in familiar territory, luckily Heilig defended their node today and we had two full hours of nodewar. They engaged us at our base early on and we fought back while waiting for them to regroup and push again, meanwhile our flankers were doing work at their base against structures and rebuilds. At one point we saw the opportunity to push towards their base and go for structures, but they made the same move and did it faster. Down to no annexes we turtled up, defended and repaired most of what we lost and went on the offense and managed to secure more fights between our bases and later at their base. We tried different approaches at their base and fastforward ten minutes remained of the nodewar, our defense team took out the snipe and we regrouped again. In the very final three minutes we managed to kill enough of them to start axing but alas, nodewar ended and the node was liberated.

We had very fun today though, several very enjoyable fights.

2. DawnTime

T2 Rhutum Outstation
    Prismatic(28) - Karthage (30) - EXIT (37) - Creative (20?) - DivineEmperors (20?)
    Winner: Prismatic

Having spent so much time at Western Gateway we decided it was time for a change so we went for Rhutum Outstation which looked promising with 5 forts built including ours.
    After scouting we found out that Karthage was pretty close to us in the far north of the area, Creative had the island spot and DivineEmperors and EXIT were far away in the East.
    Our first idea was to go for Creative on the island but as it turned out Karthage wanted to 1v1 them. So we asked whether EXIT wanted to 1v1 us as our attendance was pretty low and we thought it would be a fair fight.
    They declined and due to some miscommunication we thought that they were only sniping, only to see them turn up with their raid infront of our base as we moved out against DivineEmperors. We suicided on DivineEmperors flametower so we didnt have to waste our TP. The next couple minutes we cleared out EXIT and rebuilt our base.
    After that we decided to work with Karthage who were getting 2v1d by Creative and DivineEmperors but managed to hold quite well against them. In the meantime and throughout the entire nodewar EXIT tried to convince them and all the other guilds to tp play us or zerg us down to deny us the node. We werent really sure why because the last time we fought them it was an enjoyable fight for both sides.

[​IMG]

Now back to the PvP part. We started pushing EXIT which was really difficult because of the distance and them fully turteling in their base with their number advantage. Meanwhile we had a few flankers being annoying at DivineEmperors base in order to help out Karthage. Karthage ended up winning the 2v1 against them taking out DivineEmperors and Creative later on. We werent really able to make alot of progress on EXIT, despite farming a couple kills while they were turtleing, we couldnt really break their base.
    When Kartage joined in on the fight against EXIT and the respawn timers got higher we slowly began making progress wiping EXIT back to back and chopping down their base. EXIT fell around 7minutes before the nodewar was over and Karthage saved the node from liberating by gifting us the node in the end.
    Overall it was a good evening of pvp, no idea why EXIT was trying to get us zerged down so badly. Shoutout to the Karthage guys really coordinated and fun to work with, we have seen so much worse from alot of balenos guilds when it came to coordinating with allies.

[​IMG]

GGs to everyone was an enjoyable fight​

#12482 DawnTime, Jun 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
    Chelirah, kosmoqueen, Seyonu and 3 others like this.
  3. Troggered

We had 47 dudes today. But thank you for the compliment.

[​IMG]

TS below.
    [​IMG]

I would love to have 70+. It would be record percentage attendance for us.
    [​IMG]

Today we expected to find you guys and a snipe tower, when we found out Ako were on the node we approached them about working something out so we could 1 v 1 you guys, they refused.

From this point on we were on the defensive. For the first 30 Mins Ako would come from the south while BadIntentions would come from the north. Our main issue here was when we wiped one the other side would medkit while we were focusing.After around the 30 min mark BadIntentions and Ako got their flags to the south of us and pushed pretty well as a team when ever we engaged on Badintentions or Ako the alternate would push into our back.

During this our flank squad was able to all but clear Ako's base but it was too little too late.

Just before the hour mark we got wiped and axed down pretty promptly.

All in all, it was a good fight.

Jamesy, RLK, Kozuka and 2 others like this.
  4. Damocleez

We have had a long run in with Creative, we got word they were placed on a T2 (lol) and we built 5 minutes before the window closed and just placed some barricades with the soul intention of screwing with their NW. We announced an impromptu Node war during guild bosses an hour before it started and we still managed to rack up a 30 member turnout. Big respect for you backing off and letting us have Creative, the entire node was a hell of a lot of fun for us and some great practice VS opposition considerably stronger than us, it was in fact the first T2 Karthage has placed on and was the most fun node war we've had in weeks. Thanks for the promised cat pic! x)

Fuqhehehe, OneLastWish and DawnTime like this.
  5. Edsana

Creative here, we were 20 members in the fight. Was a nice fight. Sadly one member was a rat and told Karthage about where our tower is placed. I'm happy that this rat leaved us.

One in all it was a lot of fun and we have learned a lot today. :-)

DawnTime likes this.
  6. Arisawa

Put your money where your mouth is scrub, come gvg BadIntentions and I will show you what a good ranger is. 450 kills... omegalul, pleb

Kigorashi is your dad

7. SkyKiDD

It wasn't a compliment, you came with a ton of people and 'friends' to fight us and got destroyed, reply all you want on the forums i'm not typing to this weak indecisive guild anymore. First you trash talk us and randomly call us out on the forums and now you're being friendly? Maybe get more friends to zerg down t1s for 20m payouts, we'll wait while you get more practice, might be a while though xD. Hope you enjoyed the vid btw :p

8. Dogolf/ Schausi

There seems to be a missunderstanding, we (Exit) declined Prismatics ally - offer because we thought the other forts are snipe towers, or just new Guilds so we said that "we think it's only snipes". I can assure you that when you see our fort on a Node we will fight for it.

When we realized that there are not only snipes we told the Guild right next to us ( I think it was Divine...Something) that we would let them have a Nodewar and only respond to aggressive acts from them, we then asked Karthage if they were up to join our push against you or their nodewar would be over rather quickly since they built right next to you.
    They agreed but then told us they would rather fight the other guilds on the node, which made us believe they had an ally with you aswell.
    Our theory proved to be true when we spotted you and Karthage both go on the same target ( Creative) we decided to help them a little bit and sent our Ninjas to Karthage, to even things out for the troops you had on creatives fort. Our Main force was sent to your base destroying a lot of buildings (flamers, rec centers etc) but your respawn wiped us and we were left staying defensive for the rest of the node war.

This is the fun Part, since we had some great fights with you guys, and got a lot of training especially with fake engages that work really well against you.

We called our ninja squad back to our main force to rebuid some stuff in our base, at that point Karthage managed to kill the other small guilds after a couple of minutes.
    1 1/2 hours into the node war our base only had lost some smaller structures, but when Karthage started to attack coordinated with you the base started crumbling going down 6 minutes before the nodewar ended.
    The Screenshot you provided from the Karthage leader, was me telling them the progress our flank squad made in your base since we thought you would end up fighting for the node, but with regard to the little time that was left and your Guild Port still up I told them that this was the only way they could still win. in the end they gifted you the node which was also fine.

[​IMG]

GG from Exit, fighting you guys was definetily the most fun in the last few weeks.

9. Irini

This is what you get, when germans talk english to each other. Lost in translation. :D

Was a great fight nevertheless. Your defence was very well organized.

fzegd, DawnTime and Dogolf/ Schausi like this.
  10. Troggered

It reads as a compliment, our 47 came across to you as a strong 70 man group.

That is three more than you had and one less guild since you have a hard time counting.

Here this may help.

[​IMG]

#12490 Troggered, Jun 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  11. Damocleez

Props on your response, there did seem to be a little bit of confusion at points. As i said in my response Karthage isnt quite a T2 ready guild but we just placed last minute to mess with Creative, we had no intention of taking the node as we expected some strong guilds to be in attendance which is exactly what turned out to be true. As i told you during the fight we had no intentions of leaving creative until they were out to help either you or prismatic tip the scales, we would have probably helped you 2 v 1 prismatic if the few strong players from EXIT werent constantly harassing our base, we were a little confused when you kept asking for our help VS Pris when you had those guys constantly pressuring the people respawning, i guess in the end Prismatic were more patient than you guys so we chose to assist them. We learned alot from Prismatic in the time we were able to coordinate pushes with them, we chose to give them the node as the member i was in contact with was incredibly easy to coordinate with, very pleasant and was kind enough to give us props on our guest book and the forums, they faught well so why hold out the node to be liberated. It was really good training for us fighting against strong members such as the ones in your guild, the ninja's are a nightmare ^^. You guys held out really well, hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

Fuqhehehe likes this.
  12. Suichi

Idk why you need to call me a rat but well have fun with. atleast i can say from my perspektive how it was there it was a long story beside Creative vs Karthage and other guilds some of the creative members keep **** talking, so at the day yesterday i was complaining about with the leadership (You) that its not the way of getting a good name under the guilds and you all still standet on the same mindset Quote of your words " i dont care about that what other guilds think about us and if they dec on us and what members are **** talking my mindset is on keeping the members" so i beside fk that **** im not gonna support a guild who is **** talking other guilds and thinking on the future telling my self if i will stay inthere and support it i will make myself unpopular so i beside to leave the guild telling you kick me im not supporting it, but at the end it came i was on contacts with karthage and i knowd you gonna fight for a node with an alie so i told them yo you want to GvG creative cuz the Officer Brause **** talking you and saying Creative will ez Rek Karthage and Creative keep dodgeing Karthage so i told go for it they build at Rhutums they have an alie you will get a nice fair fight against them and they cant dodge you. at the end all of you had fun in the Nodewar so im Happy about and i hope for you you mybe Thinked about hows **** Talking mostly ending

Ps: A Rat is mostly Stressing out others like you stressing out karthage with your **** talk that u will rek them (trying to get the chees and seeing there is a trap) and dodgeing it so i would say Creative are better Rats then me. :)

(This text was made without keeping eye over the gramatics and other stuff so keep the typos for you).

13. Vanspoon

Vanspoon Tamer 62 EU

Phoniel's Cabin(UT2)
    DeSync(25) v VoS(70)

We endured 6 mins.
    [​IMG]
    This was the gist of it.
    GG to Vos.

However the true action came later at Calph5 Puturums.
    A very vocal leader decided to surprise ctg us.
    Well then action came to us i guess.
    WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT BELOW(Ofc we poped a bell lmao):
    [​IMG]

Then we RPed close to the very vocal leader

[​IMG]

We had fun at least.
    Kind Regards,
    Ramonna
    Lord & Savior of DeSync
    [​IMG]

#12493 Vanspoon, Jun 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  14. JimmyJazzer

I write from Destino - T1 Guild.

Today we had a Node war at Crescent, 1v1 vs ItsComplicated.

War was pretty tied, No clear winner. We were deffending their attacks, as well as them.

So when there were only around 25 minutes left They whisped me to do a 3v3 to settle the Node War.

Our guild said 5v5, they asked for 1v1 or 3v3. So we accepted 1v1.

In the mean time, I told my guild to not attack any of them, and only defend our base. I asked them to meet at the middle of crescent main spot, When suddenly ,their entire guild appears at our Command Fort. All buffed up, PA's readys, Perfumes...u name it. Flag already planted of course.

We still managed to hold our fort until 21:56.

They still had the decency to tell us, "it was not backstabbing". They were the ones approaching us to settle de the Node war in a 1v1 situation. Not us.

So for future reference, do not ally these guys/do any kind of agreement. These guys are low.

GG to all my guildies, you did well tonight ;)

15. Horstmann

North Kaia Mountaintop (T1)

Bliss(17) vs TheNorth vs Toniemy vs BLAST

Nonmandatory war for us today so we decided to score some NAPs and target TheNorth first. After that we went for Toniemy since they holed up on a island in lake kaia, dealing with them on this spot cost us a lot of time and BLAST didn't really do anything at all during this time. After several pushes we finally managed to coordinate with BLAST and kill Toniemy with a great deal of time wasted. The stalling tactic worked because we did not have time to finish BLAST and so another node was liberated. GG.

16. Azu

Azu

Serendia Western Gateway (T1U)

Ajin
    (23) vs War (16) vs Schmerztherapie (~15) vs Vector (17)

We did a 3v1 against War, and we made a lot of mistakes due to bad coordination and too much ffa.
    The fights was pretty one-sided despite our number but War fell 65min after start.

Then Vector attacked Schmerztherapie's base and we were attacking Vector's one.
    With a minimal defense against us, we could clean their base quickly enough. We finished their fort 25min later.
    Schmerztherapie couldn't do much since we had better gear and with Vector having made some damage in their base. They fell a few minutes after.

GG & WP

#12496 Azu, Jun 25, 2018
    Hilligan likes this.
  17. Zephyraz

Balenos River Mouth (t1)

LowKarma(36) vs TOP_Clan (snipe)

we just wanted pvp but i had to switch fast to my main to preserve villas food ecc.. buffs

18. Damocleez

Central Guard Camp (T1)
    Karthage (35) POV vs DCM (19)
    Winner: Liberated
    DCM had more gear, Karthage had more numbers. We went back and forth for an hour and 45 minutes until the node was liberated, GG.

#12498 Damocleez, Jun 25, 2018
    JustElla likes this.
  19. Baconiac

TheNorth was 20

A member asked for some PvP, so we placed a fort. Without knowing if we would be 3 or alot more we build a minimum kind of base.
    Didnt do or try any politics, and were focused by the remaining guilds. We fell after 42 mins

GG and good fun.

Baconiac
    TheNorth

lorencon likes this.
  20. Valkorion

Someone from ItsComplicated here o/
    We were discussing terms for a 1v1 or whatever for if there was no clear winner in the last 5 minutes, however, no agreement was made and when there was still a stalemate you started attacking our group.

After this happened we proceeded to wipe you and won the game with 5 minutes left to spare.
    You calling this backstabbing is a matter of miscommunicating and even if it wasn't you started attacking us.

Thanks for spamming our guild page with over 200 messages and goodluck with your future nodewars,

Greetings Valkorion,
    ItsComplicated