1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Edsana

Haha that so funny, they will never ever 1v1 they look for guilds with lower gear and just 30 or 40 member to piss them off and than they feel strong.

Regards Creative, they permawar us and wanted GvG we have 20 aktive members ... :D

2. Damocleez

Are you stupid? It was a 1 v 1 in which Karthage had the 34 in attendance and was heavily outnumbered, i was the one who asked LowKarma for this 1 v 1 about 5 times before they agreed you literally cant read, you can even scroll up the forums to less than a week ago its all there, keep your nose out. We perma war you because you **** talked our entire guild when we had a node and couldnt declare on you, but lets not get into that now shall we ? :)

3. Mathoul

150 Million is all you need to cover a full month of daily nodewars if you always bring a villa and normaly you would do a payout every 7 days depending on success so a payout should always be able to cover the villabuffs.

*edit: by that i mean Villas and base elixirs only

#12543 Mathoul, Jun 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    Edsana likes this.
  4. kosmoqueen

This literally proves nothing. Besides, you had to pay your mercs somehow right? ;) Lets not forget that you told @Damocleez about your ex Nero members you "took" in before this 1v1 or are we going to leave that out? Funny how even you said you have a 35 at most members during a NW and yet somehow you managed to pull 46 outta your ass, I very much doubt that 46 members are are salty as yourself and Rayin seem to be. Seems a bit fishy with the 9 members you lost literally 5 minutes after NW ended but hey, you gotta do something to get make your guild look good huh? Pretty sure you would not have had time to kick 9 members from your guild 5 minutes after NW considering alot of your attending members were trying to kill us on our way back to town. Whatever tho, no salt. GG and whatnot, your guild and the mercs you brought in clearly came out on top here. Also, you proposed? Lul, okay. You can scroll back the NW's chronicles and see where Damocleez proposed a 1v1 and you guys responded with something along the lines off "you will get your 1v1 when you stop **** talking" if that helps you remember who actually proposed the 1v1.
    Would love to see a proper fair fight next time but I realise that my expectations of your guild is probably way to high for that to actually happen.

#12544 kosmoqueen, Jun 28, 2018
    Rayin, Gimple and Edsana like this.
  5. Kaisune

Khuruto Cave T1U ~2.5 weeks?
    Millennium/PenguinSquad
    (26) vs Suicidal(50) vs Paranoia(~30) vs Eviscerate(~40?)
    We knew Paranoia were going to be on the node, we went there together with Suicidal, planning to have some gvg/practice engages if it came down to a 1v1. From the start after finding all bases we started pushing onto Paranoia, though after noticing that Eviscerate were also on them we didn't want to 3v1 and at least give them somewhat of a fair chance so we switched to taking out Eviscerate. Post that we turned back to Paranoia and after them going down it came down to the 1v1 vs Suicidal at the end.

#12545 Kaisune, Jun 28, 2018
  6. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Do you guys even pot?!

ShadowQuantum likes this.
  7. ShadowQuantum

First, who the heck is Nero?? something miss there lulz.PNG
    TRANSLATED:"BUY A VOWEL"

Second thing, what are we even talking about? 9 ppl kicked out before the month payout? Srsly? Let me explain how things work here at least. 3 weeks ago we took ppl from our if you want "soft pvx guild", HighKarma. Those 9 ppl that all of you have been blaming since almost 13 hours didn't even show up in node war last night. Infact we had a reunion the day before where we already decided to kick those ppl if they miss the war, that's the end, cause as we said we had a shitty payout, barely enough to grab villa entrance and part of the buffs, fault of a bunch of summer slackers that we'll probably cut next month if they don't wake up.
    3rd thing, just like to inform that if you fought us 2vs1 that night, well, here no one would have cared, cause it's the game, everyone do alliance as it's legit to do.

PS: CONGRATS you bring me here to write on the forum after 2y of silent stalking and laughing, GG

#12547 ShadowQuantum, Jun 28, 2018
    Rayin and Zephyraz like this.
  8. Zephyraz

I mean i know my english sucks but at least give it a chance and read what i write, then if you dont wanna believe me idc. Do whatever you want but please i think this butthurt lasted too much.

Miyahko, Rayin and ShadowQuantum like this.
  9. MonsterArty

MonsterArty Musa 43 EU

Hello!
    Sorry for interrupting you, I guess you're from Karthage? I'm just guessing from what u guys write here. And I feel like you guys are salty here, not LowKarma.
    Anyway thanks for T1 Warframe discussion, atleast something is fun to read, when Sieges are pretty much ded.
    GL

10. Zephyraz

^ main topic btw.

I can assure you that even the nodewars are dead almost all snipe fort on 50% of t1s and new guilds that dont know how to do politics before the nodewar starting time.

Btw after rinel left this thread almost all the old guilds that were used to write in this thread disappeared, @Rinel pls come back i cannot handle to give to the rest of the reader all the salt they were used to read some weeks ago.

#12550 Zephyraz, Jun 28, 2018
    Rayin and ShadowQuantum like this.
  11. Rayin

Hey blue babe, i provided you salt because i didn't know you were in seek of sugar, if only you would've posted earlier in this discussion and put that pic of yours on your profile like you did after our first intercourse in Western Guard Camp, i would've camped Serendia 5 just to get to see you.

THE POWER OF LOVE
    A FORCE FROM BELOW
    RAISING MY DING DONG
    I'M ROASTED WITH FIRE
    U'RE MAH SECRET DESIRE
    NOW GO IN THE KITCHEN
    AND COOK ME A CHICKEN

I'm Italian, i'm not heartless, if past history has shown you something is that we're in love with art, poetry and the beauties of this world.
    All of us except Zephyraz, he's in love with DOTA and south Italy food that people burp out of their body out of spite.

Zephyraz and ShadowQuantum like this.
  12. kosmoqueen

I am from Karthage, I'm not actually salty tho. It's a game it's not worth getting salty over. Yes my post may have been very sarcastic but I'd argue with anything if I felt the details they were giving were selective. I was genuine when I said that I hope we can have a fair fight in the future however I doubt that will ever happen, I reckon it could have been a real good fight if they didn't have a "higher attendance than usual" and pull numbers on us.

We "2v1" LowKarma when it didn't matter, during a Guild War. We can't help it if another guild decides to declare on LowKarma, that guild wanted friendly PvP, nothing more. You still had a 5 people number advantage over us, so I don't think that can be considered a 2v1 but that's my personal opinion.

13. ShadowQuantum

MAN i was talking of last wednesday nodewar, 2VS1 in node GEZUZ, and the "didn't matter" doesn't exist at all, if 2 guild get on u DURING A NODE WAR, IT'S NORMAL AND LEGIT

14. kosmoqueen

Sorry, you are from what guild? I'm aware alliances are a thing, you don't have to talk to me like I am stupid, MAN.

15. ShadowQuantum

16. Rayin

We had 50 more members than you two, not 5, get your facts straight.
    Or not?

No definitely not.
    Also i find funny the concept of friendly PvP while we're being called griefers even when someone doesn't type anything in order to provoke a reaction.

Edsana likes this.
  17. kosmoqueen

Sorry, I had a hard time understanding your first post, language barrier. Cool, LowKarma member, gotcha.
    I never said anything about being salty as to whether you allied with another guild or brought people in... however it was a proposed 1v1 that was agreed upon, just thought that may have been respected.

Anyway, done on these forums until the next saltfest.

18. Zephyraz

im gonna stop even reading karthage salt post from now on,do whatever, think whatever, we have shittons of players that join nodewar when they want just because we're a casual guild with no attendance scoring, it's ****ING NORMAL to have higher attendance during event like that mostly because you offended our guild so a lot of ppl were glad to help the guild once more in order to spread salt into karthage city and seems like it worked really well.

You asked for a 1v1, we were more, we won, then we kicked out ppl and got our totally not juicy payout.

After it if you wanna keep talking do it.

Also it was funny how after the nodewar you dropped the war on us but keep talking about us. We're Italian we're the only one who can spread salt go call Annibal and maybe you can pass through Alps to get us down (do not forget elephants) but till then give a favor to all the community and stfu once.

Edsana, Rayin and ShadowQuantum like this.
  19. Mathoul

Well i dont think LowKarma brings more than base elixirs thats why i said 150million is enough. Ngl i dont want to know how much money actually goes into HP pots

20. kosmoqueen

Lmao! Settle petal. Abolutely no need to be so bloody rude. I said I was going, no need to try and get the last word in just for the sake of it.