1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Fesquera

We're honestly in a tough spot. We are too strong for Tier 1. We have been too strong for Tier 1 for a while now, the Tier 1 scene is a joke. That's why guilds like us and Inside try our hand at Tier 1 unoccupied (the next step up right?) We've tried Tier 1 uncontested 3 times in recent memory. Once (last friday) we fought 2 snipe guilds and were done in 2 minutes, and the other two times we've faced you and gotten absolutely stomped.

There is no middle ground right now, and that's why fighting Paranoia is so frustrating. In the 2 years I've played this game, no matter what tier we've fought on (and we've always been casuals), there is not a single guild that made me feel as hopeless in a nodewars as Paranoia. We have some geared and skilled people, but an average fight with your guild is an engage happens, 20 of us fall, one of you guys goes down and gets ressed, rinse and repeat. You're so insanely strong compared to every other guild on Tier 1 and Tier 1 uncontested that there is literally no point in fighting you.

We advertise as a casual guild, but that doesn't mean we didn't attract casual minded people with real gear and skill over the past two years. We're a community with a wide range of players, and we have enough players that are geared and skilled enough to join any siege guild if they wanted to. If we had fought Inside we would have probably lost, but losing is not the issue here. We would have most definitely put up a fight against Inside, because we have done so before, we are strong by the standards of a casual guild, just nothing more than that.

Would you please not call us weakminded? Your guild is literally the only guild I've ever fought on Tier 1 that I refuse to fight again, so you're argument that this counts for every T1U guild does not resonate to me. We're not weakminded, we're a casual guild that often feels bad for winning over the real tier 1 guilds, so we try out best to challenge ourselves. Paranoia is the brick wall of reality that stands between us and that goal. We do have basic foodbuffs, basic elixerrotations, villa buffs and since recently a pretty good shotcaller. We don't expect to win every fight on T1U, or even to win the majority, but I've said this before and I'll say it again, Paranoia is way too strong to be on Tier 1 or Tier 1 uncontested. It ****ing sucks fighting you guys, everyone in our guild who's shotcalled against you had given up, myself included. It's not weakminded, there's just no point in fighting you guys. It's a foregone conclusion and it ruins an evening of nodewar. I don't claim to know the Tier 2 and Tier 3 scene well enough to start claiming you guys belong there, so I won't, but what I do know is that it FEELS like your guild is too strong for Tier 1, and that I haven't had the same experience with any other guild we've lost to, and we've lost many, many times.

Ps, sorry this turned into a rant, I just woke up from a nap so half of this post probably doesn't make any sense...

Ps2, I was just informed that @Mathoul is probably not from Paranoia. Boy do I look foolish now

#12621 Fesquera, Jul 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  2. ELI5

ELI5 ELI5 Ranger 62

I mean it's not like he has the SMASH logo as his profile picture for nothing xD, I mean he's not just a normal member either he's the GM

3. Kry

Kry

The only thing that strikes fear in my heart is that your ego might consume every living being if it continues to grow at this rate.

4. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

Seeing your name is one of the only jokes that makes me laugh these days.
    PepeLaugh.png

Nevie and fzegd like this.
  5. Mathoul

Thinking that I am a Paranoia Member fbm
    If i had 30-34 ppl attendance with 540avg gs I would be on t2 all the time unless there is a T1U with more than 1 week uncontested.
    What i meant about the weakminded is that "if we face you again we just leave" if you build on a Node you should always take the fight.
    Currently T1u-T2 is a lottery so you should always expect the worst and prepare for that.

6. Riiip

Riiip Hydreus Musa 60

[​IMG]
    Central Guard Camp (T1U):
    Paranoia (32 [27 Offense/5 Defense]) Vs Suicidal (55)
    Winner: Paranoia

Paranoia POV:

Managed to ask around and after 20 minutes of searching found out the guild we were 1v1ing against, It was Suicidal.
    Seems they were expecting a high attendence from what I was told. Our bases weren't exactly close so we had to be careful not to get wiped.

I found the base personally pretty quickly because it was to the north west and it's a pretty popular spot. I kamikazee'd in too get the base tagged and died having accomplished my mission. Paranoia moved to North Western Gateway which is by their base to group, we then pushed in and had our first real contact with the enemy. Managed to catch them offguard a bit and got some good wipes off.

I then threw on my Pure DP Blackstone (Had 1 day left on it) and decided to act as a set of jingling keys to draw their attention. I spent most of the time inside their base surrounded by enemies who were attacking me from all sides, thankfully my teamates were able to use this to catch those who were focussing me offguard and after a few times we'd wiped all of the annexes in their base.

After this we just got their respawn timers up and fought inside their base which resulted in their fort dying after 28 minutes.
    Good Fights.
    Sorry if we traumatized anyone,
    [​IMG]

Nukenin Itachi likes this.
  7. Zephyraz

Southwestern Gateway (t1)

Ajin(25?) vs Vector(17) vs LowKarma(39 at peak) vs 2 snipe fort

Bored after 3 weeks of snipe guilds on t1s we decided to place on a t1 with 4 fort already built, and guess what? 2 were snipe Kappa

We started doing a 1v1 with vector, few Ajin showed up randomly into our base or close to our regroup while we pushed vector taking down almost all of their structures except for the flag and the elephant nursery. After 20 min Vector fort was at 80%.

After a bit i guess 20 ajin showed up close to our fort while our ride was splitted half in Vector base and half in our base, they wiped us in base and we managed to clear up again Vector's base from structures (very well played on rebuilding, you're fast as hell). We lost all the structures and didnt managed to push out ajin or vector, so we went down after 3 push.

Then ajin fought Vector and won it.

In the end gg to both guilds, was a bit an overkill on us since we didnt managed to clear our base after the 2v1 started but we enjoyed in anycase, at least we didnt win vs snipe lol

8. Mathoul

Coastal Cave T1U
    SMASH (34-36) vs Locusts (?) vs Kamasilve (19) vs idk forgot the name kama killed them to fast
    Winner: SMASH​

Today SMASH was a Zerg for T1U we had normal signups but 20 min befor nodewar start ppl came from everywhere and suddenly we had the highest attendance we ever had the past 6 month.

For the past 6 1/2 Weeks we had nearly no PvP due to us only running into snipes or Guilds that were not ready for T1u/T2 so we were itching for a fight and were super happy about finding out Kamasilve is on the Node.

It was very good for us to fight someone strong again as we werent used to have an enemy that is able to wipe us so we ****ed up hard alot and had to focus hard.

Kama even got their base up 100% once after we cleared everything out in just one wipe were we also lost our flag.

All i can say is GG you guys are still insane <3

@Sneakapeak [Murgurgula] pls forgive me for that zerg :(

9. Azu

Azu

[EDIT] Ajin here, your guess on our number is accurate but you forgot DCM. Below our PoV:

Ajin (25) vs DCM (~13-15) vs LowKarma (30-39) vs Vector (17) vs Hapgier (snipe)

We (Ajin) had an unexpected high attendance to defend our node tonight.
    We were at far South while LowKarma and Vector were at North. DCM was in the middle.

We headed toward DCM's base and sieged them for 15 minutes before they fell. It seems they weren't many tonighgt and they were missing some of their strongest players so it was quite one-sided with our number.
    Meanwhile Vector was having a hard time against LowKarma, their base was empty of buildings and I think they were about to see their fort destroyed if we hadn't come on LowKarma's base at this moment.

With a minimal defense against us we could destroy the hwaycha and some recovery centers before their reinforcements arrived.
    For 15-20 minutes we basically just went in and out to clean their buildings then their fort, going back when they were respawning. Vector joined to watch at first and attacked LowKarma on the last part too.

As soon as LowKarma's fort went down, Vector rushed on us as we expected.

Both sides suffered losses and both guilds regrouped to attack the opponent's base.
    We used a CTG on their base to disturb their assault and kept 5-6 people to defend against their attack squad.
    They fell ~15-20 minutes later.

GG & WP

#12629 Azu, Jul 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    Rayin and Jiyeon like this.
  10. Zephyraz

That's explain what you did the first 20 min i waas totally unaware of DCM, my bad i guess lul

Azu likes this.
  11. Jiyeon

Yep, attendance is low because some of our core members are on vacation or got some RL things going on... DCM will be back in 2 weeks or so. :D Was fun either way.

Azu likes this.
  12. NotZuko

Keplan Hill (T1)
    Xion(7 + gm alt) VS Demetori(??) VS Frozendawn(30~35?)

Finally back home again in Xion after a couple weeks of chilling out we decided to do our first NW.
    Hoping to get a decent fight we were kinda disappointed to see Frozendawn on our node, knowing their numbers would be higher than ours.
    We hoped the other guild that showed up would be a good ally but i don't think Demetori has the numbers currently to deal with frozendawn either.

From minute one we were on defense after scouting the enemy guilds. we did pretty well considering we only had a couple people attending with most of them being new players.
    In the end we held out for 30 minutes with demetori helping out abit in making frozendawn TP back to their base at one point and letting us rebuild.

Xion is rebuilding as a casual PvX guild with a dedicated Small-Scale PvP squad once we get the members we need.
    Anyone is welcome to join no requirements, but there will be a trial for those who want to join our PvP squad.

[Xion]NotZuko

SillySin and Ledo like this.
  13. Azu

Azu

Longleaf Tree Forest (T1U)

Ajin (21) vs Finale (~40) vs snipe

As we (Ajin) were heading to Finale's base, the Finale raid showed up at our base and cleaned up the base in few minutes before our backup came back. Big mistake we made in not having scout their raid before going to theirs.
    We spent the next 30 min to try to defend and rebuild but they had canons/elephants, and with their numbers we had very few opportunities.

GG & WP

14. Pohjantikka

Demetori = 15-20
    FrozenDawn = 35

And when we (FrozenDawn) backed up, we didn't need TP at all...

NotZuko likes this.
  15. Kjell

Crescent Mountains (T1U)

Necrotic vs Kamasilve vs SonsOfDesert vs WelcomeToUganda
    Winner: Kamasilve

All guilds went for us since start. Our base went to shambles from 2x cannons that were placed on mountains. Searched the mountains like crazy, found 1 or 2 cannons in total during the whole war. High timers, no structures and ninjas doing ninja things - we could barely repair and replacing structures was out of question. Our fort got destroyed after around 1h15m or so into the node war.

Not much to add, the usual node war with Kamasilve. All guild side with them every time. Lost count of the amount of times it's happened to us already. We had some fun at least.

GG
    -Kjellha, Necrotic

Nukenin Itachi likes this.
  16. BoeseWicht

BoeseWicht Wizard 62 EU

Moretti (t3):

Sovereign (55) vs Unit[Venari](35-40) + Fragmented[Venari](35-40)

Was surprised to have both Venari guilds on the node but it turned out to an amazing war!
    Unit was build close to Moretti which is a safezone and Fragmented was on some hill near the rbf area. We had a spot at the boarder in the south.

We tested their power and after a few minutes we send our flank and elephants to Unit base to kill the buildings which worked really well.
    Later we send one more platoon to offense while having one at defense to deal with Fragmented.
    At some point Unit was down to 20% and Fragmented protected them so they could build up again. So we called the second platoon but at the same time Fragmented engaged on our base. We were down to <20% and we let ourselfes get wiped at Unit base.
    Did the same again but this time we had ctg up for emergency.
    After like 1h20 min we swapped target to Fragmented while repairing our base. The flank platoon took out Fragmented only against the defense team. I guess Fragmented had communication issues?
    With only Unit left it was a matter of minutes to finish off the damaged base.

Well fought!

Usul, Jiyeon and Chloroform like this.
  17. Corophina

smaller guilds gather up to fight the biggest guild on the node normal isnt it?

18. DawnTime

Quint Hill (T2)
    Prismatic (29) - Yokai (30?) - TheNorth (45?) - Tempest (55?)
    Winner: Tempest

We built on Quint Hill hoping for a good fight and kind of got what we asked for.
    Starting off we decided to stay out of politics, so we just moved to the closest base which was Yokai.
    Even when TheNorth started pushing our base we only sent a flanking squad back, as we thought we would get 3v1d otherwise, which was a big mistake.
    TheNorth managed to clear all our buildings, as a consequence we had to pull back and defend against TheNorth. Shortly after Yokai contacted us stating there was an alliance between Tempest and TheNorth and they would like to work together, which we agreed to.
    But it was too late with the damage we had taken and the damage we had dealt to yokai, we couldnt recover fast enough to take out TheNorth. Yokai was in real trouble by then and we used the little breathing time in between fights to move to their base and wipe Tempest trying to gain them some time.
    In the end it didnt help, Yokai couldnt hold back the masses of Tempest for much longer and shortly after they fell we got to experience the lovely 2v1. Wiping both guilds once or twice, we ultimately went down due the increasing respawntimers after around 50minutes.
    Not sure what happened afterwards but Tempest ended up winning the node.

Was a short but fun fight. GGs to every guild

19. Zephyraz

Primal Giant Post (t1)

LowKarma(40 at peak) vs Alterium(35) vs Semper_Vigil(20?) vs Vedas(10-15?) vs GatosPingados(10?)

after the 20 min nodewar of monday we wanted some more action so we placed on a node with 3 fort on it, that became 5 before the start.

We got down GatosPingados during the first 10 min since they were really close to our fort while Alterium and Semper_Vigil started a 1v1, since Alterium had the cancer spot into the primal post we asked to Semper_Vigil to join us on a 2v2 since Vedas started to push on us.

We struggled a lot getting down Vedas base since Alterium Naruto Squad (ANS) litterally fully wiped us like 2 or 3 times during the regroups (damn those 5 narutos were strong af). Also 2 times Alterium got back from Semper_Vigil fort just to rush Vedas base to clear us out in order to protect Vedas but sadly we took em down in anycase.

After that it started a 1.2hr of 2v1 on Alterium fort that was defended perfectly by them.

with only 10 min left for the 1v1 with Semper_Vigil we decided to take the node and help them in the next nodewar. So dont blame us for the upcoming 2vX we "had" to do to avoid the nodewar draw.

In the end gg wp to all of us was really awesome and fun to play, hope to get some good fight in the next week. xoxo

Rayin likes this.
  20. Kjell

The zerg excuse again, I remeber you guys pulling that one once when we even had one less member attending than you guys to the war.