1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. DawnTime

Imp Cave (T2)
    Prismatic (25) - Cypher (19) - snipe
    Winner: Prismatic

We hoped for a good 1v1, as with 3 forts we could already guess there was probs gonna be one snipe. We found Cypher, instantly moved out towards them, while they moved towards us. Due to our flametowerposition and a flanking group we pulled back we made good progress on their base while taking little damage. From there on we managed to keep the pressure up and win all crucial engages.

Was a fun but short fight
    GGs

2. Taiten

Taiten Musa 56

I like your twisted logic, keep it up mah dude

3. Zephyraz

Bloody Monastery (t1)

LowKarma + Semper_Vigil vs Yokai vs snipe tower

Yokai are the real winner of this nodewar, really awesome players and a really good defense vs 2 guild.

We pressured them with Semper_Vigil till the first minute, Yokai sent their flank to our fort that obliterate all of our structures in few minutes and with the help of their cadria elephant got our fort down to 30%. We had to fully retreat and repair the fort till 70% before pushing again.

in the end was like 40 min of sieging. gg wp to both guilds and sorry Yokai for that 2v1 but as i told in the previous report we had to give Semper_Vigil a node back.

4. Nevie

Nevie Tadpole

Actually curious what you find twisted about that tactic, ples tell

5. lorencon

Abandoned Quarry (T1)

Bliss (24) vs Inside vs Biedronka vs WelcomeToUganda
    Scouted everyone, made NAP with Biedronka. Went on Biedronka base to wipe Inside. Inside base was 10m to a safe zone. Saw like 30 players rushing blowing every PA and dmg spells on our raid.Butt CLENCH but, ups we are in the safe zone. :D

-Fight, get rage, disengage and feed sorcs (good patch). Push and wipe, ez.
    -Elephant incoming, poke and spread them.
    -Wiped Inside while elephant opens the base and we clear structures.
    -We get cocky pushing like apes while Biedronka does dmg from other side of fort.
    -WelcomeToUganda helps and acts as scouts feeding us info then decide to leave the NodeWar because they were not many. Thanks.
    -Final pushes to Inside while staying on top of their base and axing it down at the end.
    -We go on Biedronka base, kill some barricades to make a choke, do 3 pushes followed by axing and they went down.

WelcomeToUganda went last and the NW concluded.

Horstmann and Immortalised like this.
  6. Krazor

Don't mind my friend Anzo, he likes to comment on every post I do, just to try to trigger something but he doesn't know.
    So what guild are you in now that Orca is dead?

7. Taiten

Taiten Musa 56

Take a wild guess

8. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

Kamanoia_Smanied
    MMMH.png

9. Kaisune

Barhan Gateway T3
    Millennium(20) vs Access_Denied(~30) vs BadIntentions(~40-50) vs snipes
    From the start we got 2v1'd by A_D and BadIntentions, we held out for an hour before finally succumbing to the constant bodythrowing.
    [​IMG]
    :thinking:

ShieldingGrace and Dado like this.
  10. TD2

TD2

Hello,
    We were talking about Eclipsed(80 man ZERG) and Triggered(70 man ZERG) here if Rev remembers correct.
    Learn the difference between zerg and a guild that brings 5-8 more than you brought 2 weeks ago.
    They told me that they would have 10-15 less than they usually bring which is 40 but probably manage to muster 10 others today.

Rameiya and Ebolarama like this.
  11. Azu

Azu

Kusha (T1)

Ajin (14) vs RioT (~15) vs Onimusha (~10)
    Result: liberated

We were fighting Riot and Onimusha was attacking both guilds I think (but they had lower GS). Not much to say, we have destroyed their base multiple times, they did the same to ours. We had probably too much FFA in our ranks to finish this and our RL was quite pissed off because of that. At the end our fort was at ~50% in our fully rebuilt base, theirs was at ~40%.

12. Rameiya

Barhan Gateway T3
    Millennium(20) vs Access_Denied(25) vs Bad Intentions(40) vs snipes

We AD made a deal with Bad Intention before the node saying we will 1 v 1 after we take out the rest of the guilds so it was Millennium with an aids base location but manage to take them out within an hour.
    We then went onto Bad intention on the defensive and we had an offensive party taking out the structures.
    As they were pushing up the hill we was using our terrain to our advantage wiping them a few times we only messed up 1 time where we wiped half the raid and then another half came and ****ed us in the ass.
    359542720668237826.png monkaS.png

We wasn't sure if they TP to our base so we wiped them clean before we TP to their base and taking their structures which lead to them proposing a 5 v 5 towards the end which we accepted and won.

GGWP!​

13. Troggered

[​IMG]

Would be solid attendance from us, we usually get from 40-50, but thanks for the compliment that we feel like 70.

14. Zyrin - Moria

Hi, was a non mandatory war for us (RiOT) but i was told despite a few of our guys dc'ing multiple times and the liberation that it was an enjoyable war. To bad it was liberated though, i heard we offered you a duel of some sort but that you declined. :/

Azu likes this.
  15. Damocleez

Fohalam Farm T1O
    Karthage POV (33) / The North (35-45?) / Megumin 20-30 / Cryptic 4 / RFC (20?) / BalenosPolice 20 / Snipe Fort
    Winner: Liberated
    We built as the 5th fort on the node today, we hoped for a good fight and boy did we get one. Began by scouting all guilds, we made a NAP with Cryptic and BalenosPolice came to us with an alliance proposition. We assumed North & Megumin were both on non-mandatories but we agreed to the alliance with Balenos once we saw how many TheNorth & Megumin were. Megumin attacked The North as they were both built close and we decided to push them as they seemed to be the greatest threat with their number. They did a decent job defending with some nice wipes but lasted around 30 minutes if i remember correctly. In the mean time i believe Balenos were chipping at Megumins annexes while Cryptic attacked RFC with 4 people (apparently). Once TheNorth went out we focused Megu with some semi-coordinated pushes with Balenos, im told RFC were there also which is why Cryptic could push their base but i dont recall seeing a single one of them myself. We got some decent clearing on their annexes and damage on the fort but Megumin were holding well. Cryptic seemed hell bent on fighting RFC (we also got told they might be allied with Megumin) so we sent a small raid to Cryptics base as we had been told RFC would assist us vs Megumin once Cryptic were out, time was slowly becoming an issue as this was about 70 minutes into the war. We cleared Cryptic in around 5 minutes, i know you guys told us you would call us 'backstabbers' on the chronicles but you clearly wouldnt listen and see the bigger picture that no one could 1 v 1 Megumin so in the interest of there being a victor this NW we decided to take you down.

After this we put full pressure back on Megu and began to damage the base alongside BalenosPolice, once it was around 30 % & RFC had rebuilt they decided to attack us rather than Megumin, once again we had to split off members to help defend and slow down the offense on Megumin thus loosing us more time. RFC have some really geared members so we had to send back the entire guild to overwhelm their flag they had placed close by, BalenosPolice then got assaulted by Megumin but said they could hold. This was around 20 minutes before the end of the node war, with the hopes that Balenos would hold we went on the offense vs RFC. We used our flag near Megumins base to keep up pressure and we did some more damage to their fort which they hadnt seemed to have repaired (polished stone btw guys ;)) until Megumin suddenly took out BalenosPolice. They hadnt mentioned they were about to be taken down so we suddenly panic. At this point we had around only around 10 guys alive at RFC so we charged Megumins base and the rest ressed back at base, Megumin swarmed the base and wrecked all annexes and began axing. We managed to get to Megumins base that was luckily still only at 30%, we were able to base race them and axe them down with our fort at around 10% HP. With 5 minutes of the node war left we rushed RFC with everyone after a CTG, we got a decent wipe off and some damage on the fort but their flame towers kept us from finishing them off, we needed another 5/10 minutes and thus the node was liberated, credit to the Maewha from RFC (Shrime i think???) your AP + your positioning liberated the node IMO. GG to all the guilds was a very intense node war.

Karthforum1.png

#12675 Damocleez, Jul 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
    Gimple likes this.
  16. Fesquera

Rhua Tree Stub (Tier 1 Unoccupied)

Varshen (25) Vs. WelcomeToUganda(10ish)

Not too much to say, we went for an unoccupied hoping for some extra money with our lower attendance, and got lucky, then did some nice guild RBFs to not waste the villa buffs

17. Helveticia

Megumin here,

We had a very good nodewar since we were in a 3v1 for 2 hours while being heavily outnumbered.
    Most of the time we had all 3 guilds at our door and still came out on top while we had some parties attacking RFC.
    I had 140 kills myself while only defending so great times were had.

If the other guilds would have actually wiped us we would have been gone within an hour with this number difference.
    I know axes cost blackstones and sharps and you guys need them to hit tri weapons but it is really really worth it, jk love you guys.

btw, RFC went for you guys because we posed as BalenosPolice in whisper and told RFC that Karthage was going to backstab them.
    The absolute state of T1.

We have the same gear requirements and less members so i don't know why the whole node ganged up on us. Liberating the node was fine by us since we had fun.

Gimple likes this.
  18. YuukiAsunaCSGO

GG to A_D, we were indeed 40 people and even though we didn't play up to our standards, we still want to give props to A_D for playing well this NW and respecting the engagement that you proposed for the 5v5 at the end.

GGs on the win guys!

You guys perma war us, being salty that you lost against us and then complain when you come to our node and lose to our 40 people.
    If you guys don't wanna get "zerged" maybe you should stop coming to T3s and stick to your easy T1 wins. Where do you go with 40 people ? Valencia Siege ?
    Just stop crying and complaining
    GGs on the NW

BadIntentions

19. Damocleez

It was a lot of fun for sure, we still out axed you with less than 10 people so save the salt <3

Also we all know you have some strong members such as yourself, our top end is nowhere near yours so it only seemed logical since you could 1 v 1 anyone that remained. That explains alot about RFC......well played, no **** talking from us though it was a really intense node war!

20. Helveticia

oi i said jk, no salt intended, like you said our fort was already 30% with 1 guy in base so we knew probably wouldn't make it.

Damocleez likes this.