1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Zephyraz

Im sorry if i mentioned even you in the trashtalk stuffs, but obv i couldnt distinguish the names, btw ye we came 1 by one but as far as i rember only one player of yours had the axe and was inside the square where the fort was, the others were killing our players that disperatly tried to defend but ye at all it dont change the result of the nodewar lul.

Btw make up your mind with numbers :P

2. Mountain Hound

Go to T3 they said. You don't belong on T1u they said. You'll find better fights they said.

#sniped

3. Shreadow

Kasula Farm Friday: Aequinoxe (~12?), Kuolema (~20?), Demetori (~25?), Standby (25!)

Aequinoxe went down in about 10min. Kuolema and Demetori allied. Some back and forth later Kuolema went down after around 40min. Demetori went down after about 55min and Standby won the Node.

GG to all Participating Guilds

4. Zephyraz

Florin Gateway (t2)

LowKarma (18) vs RUNE(10-15?) vs Incursion (10?)

We had a bad luck this week having fun but without a win so we decided to say goodbye to this nodewar/siegewar doing our last nodewar.

We started scouting RUNE, then one of my guildy told me Incursion were snipe so we fastly went on RUNE which did the same getting some trade dmg, we got all of their structures down and 30% of their tower while we lost 10% + recoveries and supply, then some Incursion started to pocking us and RUNE as well, i guess they were playing just for the pvp so we decided to continue the push into rune base taking it down to 30% almost, while our tower was at 40% almost, we had to back to repair a bit since incursion were pretty strong on our 2 man defense (one of them was a kuno with 355 renown btw). After getting it back to 70% we finished off RUNE that in meanwhile didnt repaired a lot since one party of Incursion were still in their base.

After RUNE went down, since their base was close to incursion we rushed them starting a baserace which we barely lost due to our 355 kuno in base, either way i saved the nodewar with our fort at 30% doing a c2g which allowed us to defend and repair to 40% and finishing of the nodewar splitting up our forces on attack and def.

Shotout to our dk 380 gs that defended the last 20% of our tower vs 10 ppl mostly trying to not being annihilated.

Cya in siege btw :P

ShadowQuantum likes this.
  5. AErocksteady

19 legit sign ups, dont know if they all showed up

Rayin likes this.
  6. Mathoul

What Guild are you from and who said you belong on t3?

7. Riiip

Riiip Hydreus Musa 60

[​IMG]
    Serendia Siege:
    Paranoia (36 with score) Vs Blitzkrieg (33) + BIackTempIars (25)
    Winner: Paranoia

Paranoia POV:
    About 48 hours prior to them announcing the new war system I did a inguild poll and we basically worked out that we had people interested in siege if we pulled good attendence. Being the last siege prior to the changes we knew this might be our last shot at siege if our worst fears happened with sieges. 6 hours prior to siege I decided to rally the troops as our shotcaller returned and though we'd give it a shot.

A 2nd fort popped up on the node and we found it was BlackTemplars, who coincidentally I found at the exact same time as Blitzkrieg. We got in contact and after everyone weighting up their options we were pleased to hear they were going to plant on Serendia, We didn't exactly want to just take the region too easily and Blitzkrieg has always been a good fight when we've fought on Nodewars.

Having avoided winning the region quickly against a guild who doesn't own an elephant we ended up having an exciting fight with a 1v2 with Blacktemplars pressuring our base, mainly due to base locations.

This is just a friendly report we do whenever we win a region, including our usual group screenshot.

[​IMG]

#MakeSerendiaGreatAgainV2
    Shoutout to Ketharos by the way, big help on planning
    [​IMG]

#12827 Riiip, Jul 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    Mousatos, Vanspoon, Ketharos and 2 others like this.
  8. Zephyraz

Balenos Siege (LK PoV)

We started to joke about how many we'd be and how much we would survive, some Apenation started to roam around our base right before they'd end up 5v1'ed, so we decided to start our offensive pretending to be americans using mostly the artillery. After ApeNation went down was the turn of Millennium, while our cannons were butchering their base we killed their elephants like a good mansha that prefers to attack mount instead of people. Desync asked us to attack Karma so we built our two siege towers aiming to Karma. While we were slowly charging, someone (probably from Karma but im not sure) contacted me in order to ally and have 1v1 between our guilds in the end, that we obviously refused since 1v1 whatever of the guilds in that Siege was just lul We charged Karma with our towers doing almost no damage to their fort and at the same time Millennium made an hole in our base breaking through with a small group, so we've been forced to defend vs less than 10 Millennium which have introduced us to the joy of non-consensual sex.

Karma fell by Desync's hand and our fort went down to 35% or so, then they just died pressured by Invasion, Desync and the most important guild among all called LowKarma. In the end we had the last siege tower, Desync contacted me asking to respect their agreement about a final 1v1, so we went to Invasion base with our tower to spectate from an upper PoV but sadly they didnt like our idea so they took it down, so we decided to spectate that 1 vs 1 untill Desync asked us to join (25 minutes after the start of the 1 vs 1), at that point most of our players had already left the siege, but since we had still an OP Valk i have regrouped our last 9 ppl, gave to our brave Valk the all the rage i could gather from my members - like the useless Crilin & Yamcha always did with Goku anytime in DBZ - and charged them with our T1 elephant: we didn't do much beside helping Desync, keeping a small group of Invasion members busy against our full force of barely 20 people. Desync managed to repair their fort that was collapsing and attacked them while we lost cannons and elephant but not our 2 lvl 58 that attacked relentlessy despite all the odds being against them. In the end Desync took down Invasion. At this point we didn't want to roflstomp Desync since we like them and being the last siege we wanted to preserve their dignity, so as a kind God i've decided to let them take Balenos since everyone who was in that siege know who are the real winners.

NVM all this post is useless but I have a new gif to show up and I didn't want to wait till next week.

GG to everyone we had much fun
    Kind regards,
    Zephyraz
    Protecc(tor) but mostly attac(er) of LowKarma
    [​IMG]
    p.s. credits to Dige for the gif​

Mousatos, Kissito, Vanspoon and 7 others like this.
  9. Vanspoon

Vanspoon Tamer 62 EU

much gg and thanx for the carry mate.
    last balenos with the old meta presented to you by DeSync
    [​IMG]
    all aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah/eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh/uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh reserved

#12829 Vanspoon, Jul 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  10. Mountain Hound

No NW status to report today

Kissito likes this.
  11. Ebolarama

From the patch notes: "If the 20 Guild Members who have been given 1 Chance to Occupy participates and successfully conquers to occupy a Node, that 20-member group can no longer participate in that week’s Node Wars. The remaining 80 out of a 100-member Guild, if this 80 Guild Members had been given 2~5 Chance to Occupy, will be able to participate in the next Node War."

Am I wrong in thinking that the first group of 20 we send to win a NW cannot attend another? AFAIK it was just limiting your total member count in NWs by -20 each time you win but the above patchnotes + the way the allocation works (it is only allowing me to allocate up to 20 people at a time) is making me uneasy about these changes, fingers crossed that they just ****ed the transaltions.

EDIT: After playing with the allocations I realise how the system works now - but the wording of the patchnotes is seriously bad and had me worried. Look forward to seeing you all on DDAY o/

#12831 Ebolarama, Jul 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  12. Rayin

LF guild to join us in the Union system or such, we don't speak english as you could hear from the podcast, so please, learn spaghetti and then contact us.

Edit:

I dunno what my guildleader said, i don't speak half spaghetti half engrish, pleaserino translate 5 me.

We have good cannoners.png

#12832 Rayin, Jul 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    ShadowQuantum likes this.
  13. Zephyraz

Trina beacon Towers (t1)

LowKarma(37) vs Access_Denied(27?) vs Arpeggio(20?) vs BlackWater(6)

Nothing to say, was a rape, we managed to wipe them once then it was just a matter of time.

ApeGang likes this.
  14. Failbot

Both the wording on the notes and the system itself is bad, complicated and weird.

They could have just made a simple "You can bring 60 people this war, now select the 60 people you want to bring" system to limit the member cap, but instead it has to be this fiddly ****.

15. Takes

Omar Lava Cave (T2 Conquest)
    Invasion (~55), Standby (~40), Snipetower
    Winner: Invasion

Very enjoyable 1on1 with our friends from Standby. We had a siege on their base at manes location from the start but it was never easy to get in, they defended very well. After 45 minutes of exchanging blows and help of our cannon squad we took home the trophy.

Would love to fight them again with more balanced numbers.

Ty for the fight *air kiss* and see next time *bang*

[​IMG]

Eregwen

AZzalor likes this.
  16. Horstmann

Anti-Troll Fortification (Conquest T1)

Bliss(40) vs Paranoia vs Prismatic vs Necrotic vs BloodWings

Began as a 4v1 against Paranoia but shortly into it we broke off and decided to fight Prismatic/Necrotic instead and went for Prismatic. Fought them between our bases, around and at their base and by our own. Rough fights. Some vile rumors say Paranoia also attacked Prismatic during these events, I cannot say if this actually happened. After Paranoia fell, Necrotic showed up at our base and fought a bit. Prismatic took care of BloodWings and later joined Necrotic, they seemed to have settled the nodewar with a base race won by Necrotic. GG.

Kjell likes this.
  17. Kjell

Necrotic POV:
    Tagged all forts, saw Paranoia moving for us as we regrouped outside our base. Skirmished a bit, they went back to their base and we followed. Took a good while to bring Paranoia down, I am unsure how many were on them but pretty much every guild were at their base some time in the war, naturally they are extremely powerful so they don't go down without a fight. We got asked for a NAP with Bliss against at start of the war but they stopped responding and attacked us so we went for them after Paranoia was down. Prismatic later joined in after bringing down BloodWings.
    Had some nice fights with Prismatic but as the war was about to end, they did some offensive yolo push leaving their base completely open. We had some TET trina axes so we managed to bring it home!

We had 38 members attending today, almost the entire guild!

GG to all participating guilds.
    -Kjellha, Necrotic

18. Winterklinge

Was the money we got from the nodes today all the money we get from the node? Or was it the money from the half week before new system? I thought that the taxes would be higher with the new system.

19. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Eastern Gateway (Conquest T1)
    Kamasilve (24), ToNieMy, Incursion, Cypher, Chaos_United
    Winner: Kamasilve

We started the war by attacking ToNieMy, which were right next to our fortress. Due to the short respawn timers it took a while to get their structures down, but we had them on defense for the most part. We did get a quick visit from Cypher and Chaos_United right at the start, which ended up spending most of the fight in a 1v1.

AfterToNieMy fell, we moved onto the next closest base, which was Incursion. They had relatively low numbers, and with an elephant we cleaned them up rather swiftly. With three fortresses left on the map, we decided to go for Cypher next, as they refused our previous offer for an alliance followed by 1v1. With the combined offense of Chaos_United and ourselves there was not much they could do. Structures fell quickly and the base not long after.

The final 1v1 between Chaos_United went the distance with us being on the offensive for the entire time. We held back a handful of players to prevent a TP-play and keep their town-respawners busy, the rest of our squad was slowly taking out structures (which is really hard now, ridiculous flame thrower dmg!). With about 10 minutes left, we went full offense and went aggressive with an elephant and axes out, managing to destroy the tower with three minutes remaining.

Overall, an amazing NW after a week without getting any!
    <Kamasilve>

On a side note, I would highly recommend all the guilds to submit/post their NW-results! Even a tl;dr version would benefit the community greatly. It will allow us to rebuild a stable NW-scene again, with the recent changes. Understandably, most guilds are still in "exploratory" phase, but the more we learn about each others patterns, the better we can pick our fights in the weeks to come!

Nevie, Irini and Horstmann like this.
  20. Horstmann

I was utterly convinced I told you/KJL that we pulled away from Paranoia. For sure told Prismatic. Don't think it would have been much fun if we hade gone on with the 4v1.