1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Idhren

I will take your bait @Riiip and throw back some food for thought ;)

After Serendia Shrine, it seems like you love to build on the most cancerous spot of the game. But yeah, I guess we did some back and forths.
    We tried to breach your turtle but we had not enough PA/Heals to hold the position close to your base. Rez timer were too small and no more medkits didn't help to secure a spot.

Pretty much all the fight were on your..., sorry, on Cron Castle walls.
    You should try some siege defense, I heard you can play behind your walls during those.

Obviously, with 2 canon inside your base shooting at ours, you scratched our building more than we did. You didn't stand a chance in open field. You ran away everytime we had the opportunity to fight without climbing a ladder.

But it was a great call to survive. Our only hope was to wait the longer timer, but Prismatic didn't hold enough time

No offense, but all you did was just surviving because of the spot. Maybe because of your low attendance.

Still chewing on that ? You should be more informed. The guy were kicked the next day.
    We didn't invited him back since he was still saying "i didn't exploit, I'm innocent, you are wrong"...
    I know where he is now if you want to keep spiting.

Overwall I'm glad we had this 1v1, it's been a long time since we fought, I would have prefer Desync to help us 2v1 Paranoia and do some kind of revenge after that but, well, not this time.

2. DawnTime

Prismatic were 31 with stats maybe a little less in the end as a few had to leave early.
    VoS went on us at the start which was logical due to base positioning, we tried to hold them back as well as we could using the short respawn times. In the end nothing much they could end up doing vs 4 guilds.

After that we had our 1v1 with Desync. Had a few back and forth engages around our base. In the end we couldnt overcome the number difference.
    Was a fun fight nonetheless, GGs

3. Zyrin - Moria

I forgot to mention sov, and reci should as well ofc that's why i didn't mention them. Just that they said they wanted more ppl to fight them, and none can fight resi sov enemy or venari except well resi sov enemy and venari. :P

4. GTess

GTess Tamer 62 EU

well we really shoudnt mention resi since they dodge pvp an zerg t2 nodes

MoZex, Oaklay and AZzalor like this.
  5. Mathoul

Mask Owl Forest (T1U-Conquest)
    SMASH (34) vs Wanderlust (65+) vs Demetori (?) vs Apostles (?)
    Winner: Wanderlust​

We decided to go after a T1 since Mask Owl Forest was a T2 befor and had 2b in storage so we expected some strong Guilds to show up.

Startet with a 1v1 vs Wanderlust since they were by far stronger than Demetori and Apostels and big in numbers and the perfect target to train some new stuff we had planned.
    Given the 200m distance between our bases and the big number difference they were able to quickly resupply players to attack and kept us at defense.
    While we were fighting Demetori and Apostles were having their 1v1 babyraging about a backstab that happened in the past.

While we just ignored the other 2 Guilds we did our stuff with Wanderlust.
    Sadly due to the big numbers which brought alot of damage on our tower there wasnt alot space to **** stuff up (which is bound to happen when you train new strategies) as they can chop down our fort in 30 seconds .
    Sadly whenever they pushed into our tower they decided to use their number where it hurts the most and that was our tower and on the big pushes they kept axing till all were wiped instead of trying to get the whole raid out to regroup and attack again.

After nearly 1h we dropped out and they just disposed of the other two guilds in 10minutes and won the node.
    (During that time Apostles cried about Demetori not willing to ally with them against the big bad bully Wanderlust)

Was a fun Nodewar but sadly alot of Wanderlust decided to trashtalk us instead of respecting our decision to 1v1 them instead of giving them the normal treatment a zerg would get if the other guilds have less total members than they had attendance.
    Given the fight i can understand that they were salty tho since it was most likely their useless ppl that had a big mouth.

GG to Wanderlust

6. T800

5xT3 nodes vs Balenos/Serendia/Castle Payouts - which do you think is higher?

7. Eiwei

90% of the guild was highly postive in K/D. Defnetly won by bodythrowing...

#12907 Eiwei, Jul 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
  8. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

resi and sov can go there easily. Sov does it, resi doesn't. Resi rather goes around with 80+ members on t2 and gapes some t2 guilds that belong there.
    Guess it's time that those guilds go to t1 and push all the t1 guilds to beginner nodes.

Oaklay likes this.
  9. Eiwei

Dw my friend eclipsed is already one step ahead at this trend

10. Heedun

Heedun Sorceress 62 EU

Grats Resi for winning not ONE, but TWO T2 Nodes on the first week of the new Season, you go champs!

GTess, Oaklay, Stef and 5 others like this.
  11. T800

Could they are aiming for Quantity over Quality?

12. Ispanici

5T3 is probably 20b. I dont think Balenos/Serendia have same payout, but actually Mediah or Calpheon can be have pay like 4/5 T3.

We just need to wait next Siege.

T800 likes this.
  13. Ileara

i heard that somewhere... is it time to go siege again?
    [​IMG]

lorencon and AZzalor like this.
  14. Boxxyy

Not really sure where you get your info from, we also went for the 1v1 with Dematori after they asked us for an ally, When wanderlust came around i reached out to the officer in dematori who asked us to ally against you guys to deal with wanderlust, (since i wasnt expecting them to bring half of the third reich) he seemed down but the GM Promptly messaged me and other officers laughing in full caps, we died so did they it is what it is, i dont remember any crying, or ever actually talking to you in any capacity for you to know.

Bit ironic that you've whined about a guild trash talking you then promptly turned round and spat venom at people you had no dealings with, sounds like you deserved it.

Also as an addition, You seem to have left out the part where you tried to get us to ally with you against wanderlust, is that one of the new things you tried to train?

#12914 Boxxyy, Jul 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
  15. Chef_Ramsay

apostles were 29 on ts at start, so give or take 30
    demetori prob had around or bit more than us

tbh a lot of stupid **** went on this nw, from wanderlust coming with 70 people to a t1, us not 1v3 them, to demetoris gm being a manchild at the end

because of bad experience in the past we didnt accept their offer to team up and 1v1 at the end, even though we would have won.
    most fights happened around their base besides when they put a flag down and when they sent their elephant.
    we just put down second flag next to their base when wanderlust showed up

anyway when we asked wander why are they on t1 with 70 people we got told to get better at the game

if coming with 70 people on a t1 means im good at bdo, idd rather be a pleb

16. Mathoul

Git Gud mate more members equals better guild didnt you know that?
    The reason for a Guild like SMASH and Wanderlust to visit this T1 was because it was a T2 befor so it had higher taxes which generated more money (2b on it) so we (SMASH) expected a good fight which we got till the point we failed once and our fort jsut got chopped and i guess Wanderlust came for the money.

I can only recommend you guys to put grudges aside and take the best offer for your guild in future nodes since it would have been a better fight for you if you actually teamed with demetori.

17. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

18. Mathoul

I wanted to contact your leader but he wasnt there since i wanted to arrange a 2v1 you guys and demetori vs us that would have been the better situation to train our new formation.
    After seeing he isnt online and that there is no Diplo on your guildpage we decided to go with the 1v1 with Wanderlust

Boxxyy likes this.
  19. Cydin

Why you gotta try putting words in my mouth? I just gave a quick summary of our point of view on the node war. I said you guys bodythrew the last 10%, wasn't meant to fire any shots towards you guys but the last 5 minutes of the node war was just you guys and fiction charging the fort in groups of 5 just suiciding to get hits off on the fort. Literally nothing wrong with that. If you wanna talk scores then I can tell you ours were also very good this node war. But maybe most of our kills were on fiction, I don't know. Anyways, that's enough t1 node war drama for me. If you actually wanna trade scores, Eiwei then just PM me. Eclipsed's scores are always public on my stream anyway.

20. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

The current guild rankings (sorted based on nodes owned) suggest otherwise...

monkas (1).png