1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Silnaer

Kinda sad how you are too dense to notice its a joke, when I even mention its a joke in the original post...… Guess that's what happens when random people try to get involved. Your old buddy Dildo says hi btw

Attached Files:

Husky_ likes this.
  2. TD2

TD2

Ah how nice of you to take the trash for us :)

I am so surprised that this Trauma guild is created aswell, I thought Rory was shotcalling for Desync?
    You guys ready to announce your homechannel to us or are you still peeing your pants?
    O M E G A L U L

3. Herbertgz

I'd be happy to, but we don't have one, so how about you give us yours and then we'll come say hey. <3

Silnaer and Husky_ like this.
  4. Silnaer

Nah man, when Rory left Megu and joined AD it all went downhill. Guilds like Desync reminded him too much of the bad experience he had in AD so we ended up making our own guild, fitting name right? :)
    I recall your guys crying we warred you for no reason btw, so let me give in to this drama and ask who is avoiding who now?

Husky_ likes this.
  5. Shreadow

Devour was 9 from kill feed and from whisp, 1v1 would be a thing maybe even gvg, just contact our gm^^ We didn´t fight you for a while so we didn´t knew what to expect and trusted Devour in that Case.

6. Mathoul

dw i am good with rng if it means something negative for me

7. Anonyzero

T1 - Wandering Rogue Den
    Suicidal(~35) - Smash(35?) - SonsOfHeidel(25?) - Ner0(20?)
    Winner: SonsOfHeidel
    This nodewar was an optional for us today, so our lower than usual numbers and messy party setups punished us quite a bit. We've scouted out all forts quite early on, and were deciding who we could ally with for a fair 2v2. We got ignored by both Nero and SonsOfHeidel and knew this is going to be the beginning of a 3v1.

Not much to comment on getting sandwiched from every angle, but I'll do my best to describe how things went: We were circling our base wiping one guild after the other, but some chip damage and flanking teams eventually started to get our structures low. The first elephant came in from Smash around 20 minutes in and cleared our recovery centers and supply depot. We couldn't prepare against elephants, because there wasn't a moment where we had 30 seconds to place any additional traps. About 25 minutes in most of our structures were destroyed, but we managed to get the supply depot back up, and tried to rebuild some additional flametowers and recovery centers. Giving us no breather the second elephant came from Ner0 and could easily take care of our rebuilding structures after we killed the first elephant. We had no more defenses, so it could freely charge our fort, whilst the main group did their best to hold off the other guilds. Smash and SonsOfHeidel kept trying to push through a choke where we had a clear advantage, so we could win fights against them without using major cooldowns. A smaller flank squad went out at this moment to place a flag on Ner0 fort and took care of their flame towers, killing people respawning, but this call was made too late. Eventually after 2 mistakes we ended up fully wiping twice, which allowed them to start dealing damage to our fort and finally take us out.

~5 minutes after we fell the node was gifted to SonsOfHeidel. Nodewar was over for us in 55 minutes.
    We could have played it better, we could have won. But our guild is still inexperienced fighting off a 3v1. Next time we'll get our revenge if we have proper party / platoon setup. ;-)

After12
    Suicidal

ps: I was expecting a chronicle post from Smash side about this nodewar, but seems they skipped this one. Ashamed perhaps?

VacuousBee likes this.
  8. Vanspoon

Vanspoon Tamer 62 EU

nvm we shorted it out

#12968 Vanspoon, Jul 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    Silnaer, Rayin, Zephyraz and 3 others like this.
  9. Mathoul

No we barely post anymore i only post if there was some kind of trashtalk and i want to tilt a guild.
    I mean we expected you to be with your usual attendance and werent really in for grinding alot of manshas again now that they even have free soft capped gear (i know we could use it too but we got a better plan for it) also i was told you had 42 Members attending hmm.
    In a 1v1 situation with our base not on the other side of the map we could have pretty much cleared it out in less than half the time.
    Our elephant only killed 1 supplydepot btw since thats all that was left and it was a rebuilding one.
    Overall i dont understand where you get the idea from that you managed to rebuild a supplydepot to replace some structures.
    You are doing something wrong if you need a supply depot to rebuild structures to begin with.
    Looking at the stats from our side (90% kills are you guys i dont really see your "we wiped one guild after another" you actually never got a clean wipe on us we had 10 ppl always around)

"Eventually after 2 mistakes we ended up fully wiping twice, which allowed them to start dealing damage to our fort and finally take us out."
    I mean there were alot of full wipes on you guys we just did not go in for the chop chop.

Looking forward to the next time :^)

you could have asked us for the 1v1 btw but noone contacted us and sons of heidel and ner0 were preallied so they went for you idk how Ner0 lost so fast to SonsOfHeidel after tbh wasnt there to see what happened.

Ner0 and SonsOfHeidel both are german guilds with very poor english skills thats why you got ignored they also ignored my guy that wrote to them in english and just went with the flow when we attacked you.

Its a T1 1/2 weeks liberated who cares about the 900million silver anyways besides some real t1 guilds like ner0 and soh.

SMASH is currently just jerking around waiting for the real T1U nodes to go up

#12969 Mathoul, Jul 27, 2018
  10. Anonyzero

Guess you were busy respawning at fort, if you can't count 3 supply depots. 1 at the start, 1 destroyed when rebuilding, third one went up and got destroyed by ner0 elephant. And no we don't run around with 6 recovery centers and flametowers so we can spam rebuild. Wasn't aware that was a thing, besides some guilds having separate gm accounts that do that.

We didn't contact you for a 1v1 because it would shift things out of balance. Wasn't aware it was only ze germans pre-allied, but that was your decision to make as a guild to keep up the bodythrow for as long as you enjoyed 'jerking' around. Full wipe is when I consider the whole guild dead and waiting for their respawn, we were never less than 15-20 defending up until the end, with most of the time our full group at the ready for the next guild. So I guess you could say we didn't wipe you either at moments, because after another push with us killing the majority you ran off to wait for respawns.

Not sure who gave you that 42, it was 32 on paper with some people joining late, some not even showing despite them signing up.

Dont take us wrong though, we enjoyed the nodewar, had our fun and learned a lot of new things.

#12970 Anonyzero, Jul 27, 2018
  11. SavageDragon

a Shame on Exit, doing normal nodes

12. SavageDragon

"Normal" Nodes are for Beginners Guilds. EXIT go on 6 Normal Nodes per Week and think they are good.

gf mate ;) Just wonder why Standby needs help to fight us :) I mean you are strong enough :) trusting a Guild of Ex-Siege Players ... meh. Atleast you simple outnumber us with 2 Guilds

#12972 SavageDragon, Jul 27, 2018
  13. Hennyman

Hennyman Warrior 61 EU

Serendia Shrine - Conquest T2

Leviathan (36) vs Resilience (35ish) vs Invasion (50-55) vs Caronte (snipe)

We had a NAP with Invasion for a 1v1, and when we scouted Resi, we were hyped for a good node war. We started by taking out the snipe while Invasion started attacking Resi's base. We grouped up near Resi's base and did solo pushes against them, most of which we won, while Invasion picked off their roaming members and did some pushes on the base, obviously Resi couldn't hold off the pressure and went down. After that, we had a good 1v1 against Invasion and won

BadsLiteyear likes this.
  14. Zephyraz

Honestly if we hadnt win the t1 of monday i would have pulled my 40sh man attendance on normal nodes this week, srsly it's stressfull contact every big guild in your channel scared of getting them in your node. This week sucks for almost all of the t1 guilds, so we cant really complain about EXIT, TheJunkies, NovusOrda and so on...

15. SavageDragon

Hey i understand this, i mean we had "War" on our T1 on Wednesday, their 20 Man raped us more or less. But i do not think thats a solution to bully some 58s 400GS Players on normal Nodes :(

16. Mathoul

I would not call 2 deaths busy respawning.
    Also you did the same as us aka build on a T1 so dont give me that **** that you did not want to shift things out of balance lmao.
    We could handle both other guilds with 5 ppl each since SonsOfHeidel has not used their free softcap gear and does not even have many lvl 60 players to begin with.

I got the numbers from an officer that is a friend of mine.
    Also funny how in your previous post you mention that you needed low cooldowns only to wipe us at the chokepoint when half the time we breached it and other times made you follow us past the road and use the other side of the chokepoint to use it on you.

17. Weaponized

Resilience what have you done? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dust, Zyrin - Moria, Silnaer and 4 others like this.
  18. Dogolf/ Schausi

Hey! Exit here^^
    First of All, please start using paragraphs your text is really exhasuting to read.
    As for the following points you stated that we wanted to confuse you or something?
    I screened the conversations we had with you and RFC, and when we saw that you and stratagem were allied while we 1v1'd RFC all we wanted to assure was that this won't end in another 3v1 zerg against either us or RFC and then ur Alliance finishing the Job, so I asked you what you were up to and If you could let us fight RFC first and then zerg us with your Alliance since we didnt want a 3v1 either way.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I talked to RFC, who we were still fighting at that point, if they would like a 2v2 against your Alliance. When they replied, I even told you how the Node will be played out Alliance-wise.
    Only after this political thingy we started moving again. We tried to make it fair and fun for everyone, but as per usual we are the assholes I know :/

We on our part, enjoyed ourselfs and got some cool fights with the guys from Trauma and RFC.
    (Btw I left the insults out of the Screenshots Trauma, don't worry about your reputation you are the heroes!)
    GG and nice Fights and Communication with RFC, you guys are really cool ^^​

Silnaer and Rameiya like this.
  19. Dogolf/ Schausi

We have really low attendance this week, we are basically half of your numbers, but that's not the issue.

We tried T1 but ran into ApeNation and other Siege Guilds, so we thought 1 Day Normal would be ok, if we had read the notes carefully we would have realized that we are trapped there for a week now :/...

I kinda trolled my Guild on this one but not doing Nodewars for another week would be retarded now, wouldn't it?

Furthermore we are only around 20 people the entire week so the Normies got a good chance. We even lost against an Alliance of SAO and TheNorth on one node so what exactly is the issue you have here, and why do I have to justify everything to trashtalking Guilds on Forum?

20. SavageDragon

sorry from my side, i was a little bit pissed yesterday. Overall it is more the fault of T2-T3 Guilds hopping on T1 for some Reason. I could understand that the first day but after a Week there is no Excuse for them doing T1.

And yes, i didn't know that u are trapped on Normal Nodes, sorry for trashtalking.

Overall im just a little bit mad, thought Nodewars will be more balanced after the Changes, waking up und realize that its worse than before.