1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Zephyraz

At least for this week i think it's understandable, i prefered to go in t1 in anycase but still let's start complain after this shitty week ^^

All t1 are unoccupied what you expect? it's obv that those "small scale hc" guilds will enjoy those almost free money actually.
    we need to wait another 1 or 2 weeks to see how the guilds will fit with those tiers so chill up a bit and let's see :D

2. Ciroc

omega ****in LUL.

you guys are so cocky despite not knowing your place. Will see next time, a zerg fiesta is a zerg and thats what happend. Took you 50mins to do that ****.

3. Rameiya

Lel
    raymad.PNG pandasip.png plantrub.gif detect.png

Klemmen and Mathoul like this.
  4. Mathoul

upload_2018-7-27_14-57-22.png
    @Rameiya <3

Rameiya likes this.
  5. Silnaer

Thanks for explanation and the screens. The first whispers kinda make it seem like you're afraid to get 3vs1 yourself so I guess that's where the confusion came from, but having the explanation behind it and some context clears things up ^^.
    Don't take my post too seriously btw, I'm just screwing around :) I hope that much was clear. Our fights were actually not that bad although in hindsight it could have been more fun for everyone without all the misunderstandings. Also I'm sorry about any insults, wasn't aware anything like that happened but that's not what were about :/.

And yeah I got nothing on the paragraph comment aside from me being a lazy **** when I wrote it xD.
    Don't worry about being on normal nodes btw, all that stuff is ****ed anyway for at least this week with the free gear box.

6. Ispanici

I Just see now, FinalEnemy win Sunday T2 Node, but they play on 2 T1, is this possible?
    You really can take T2 and after have chance to go back on T1?

7. Shreadow

Friday
    Treant Forest(Conquest T3)
    Standby (20+4def non mendatory) vs Varshen (Apparently 30, but left after a few min) vs ApeNation(34)
    We gambled a little since there are 6 T3 on Fridays and tried. Now to the NW. After a decision that wont be discussed with me since I don´t decied anything we wiped Varshen and got Wiped from ApeNation. NW ended after 35min.

Good Fight to all Participatig Guilds from StandBy

PS: The Body needs Salt<3, but don´t get too Salty otherwies it gets dangerousXO

#12987 Shreadow, Jul 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  8. Zephyraz

Crescent Shrine (t1)

LowKarma vs Kamasilve vs Tangra vs Shi?

Tangra as a normal t1 guild attacked the 4th guild instead of pushing kamasilve WITH the 4th guild, locking the node in favor of Kamasilve.

Honestly i dont think even in a 3v1 situation with those 3 guilds kama could lose but still, t1 guilds really dont use the brain even when it's the only thing you can do...

gg kama, 5/6 maybe next week you could win 6/6.

9. Horstmann

Keplan Hill (T1C)

Bliss(18) vs Karma vs DieVierWinde

Karma planted on a one fort node and probably hoped for an easy enough stomp. We were the last ones to plant and had hoped for a good fight with todays attendance, alas we were denied.

Took the blue teleport and started scouting, discovered Karma and shortly after we saw that they were done dealing with DieVierWinde. We prepared for defense and turtled up at our fort. Spent the rest of the nodewar regrouping and trying to push Karma out but eventually they just used their elephant in separate pushes to end the fun for today.

I don't know why they build on a T1 this late in the week, they have already secured their siege spot. Possibly dodging the T3 guilds while going for easy silverz? :thonkang:

EDIT: my guildmate thought the report took too long and summarized it instead

[​IMG]

10. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Crescent Shrine (Conquest T1)
    Kamsilve (20), LowKarma, Shui, Tungra
    Winner: Kamasilve

We started the war with a 1v1 against LowKarma, which went down after we got our flag placed near their base.
    Thereafter, we took out Tungra and Shui in one clean wipe. In total, NW lasted about 50 minutes.

Very happy winning five conquest nodes in the first week, big shout out to all the dedicated members!
    We've been doing node wars everyday for almost a year now, and with the new patch we can finally play six days a week without having the swap to alt-guilds, give away nodes or take days off!
    <Kamasilve>

Shameless self promotion:

If you're a mystic, apply now!

SillySin, ELI5 and Krazor like this.
  11. HardTrash

Sunday: T3 Roud Sulfur Works
    Enemy (~69) vs Resilience (~80+?)
    won after ~45 Min

Monday: T3 Soldiers Grave
    Enemy (~65) vs Venari (72) + Sovereign(~55-60?)
    we went out after ~40 Min, dont know how long Sov survived

Tuesday: T3 Southern Guard Camp
    Enemy (~64) vs Venari (~60-65?)
    won after ~35 Min

Wednesday: T3 Forest of Plunder
    Enemy vs 1 Snipe

Thursday: T3 Northern Plain of Serendia
    Enemy (~29) vs Sovereign (~55-60?)
    lost after ~30 Min

Friday: T3 Western Guard Camp
    Enemy (~22) + Levi (~25?) vs Sovereign (~35?) (and 2 snipes)
    went for Sov who was in the Middle of us first, sadly they were only 30-35 instead of 60 like the day before & their base was 1m next to a safezone.
    Sov went out after 45 Min and we won after ~1h5m

Hennyman, Bogeskov, Heedun and 3 others like this.
  12. Fesquera

Varshen here. Why did you guys team up with ApeNation that was clearly stronger than both our guilds combined? I've been thinking of a reason but can't figure it out.

GG though, we gambled poorly as well, we had around 30 people

13. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

ApeNation 34

14. Silnaer

Deserted City of Runn 27/07/2018

Trauma (16) - Reroll(30) - ZugZwang (25) - Ameno (15) - Aequinoxe (1?)

We came. We saw. We got backstabbed and zerged.

Took them an hour though with trice our numbers.

Node was liberated lul.

• Trauma
    A newly made pvp guild aiming for the small-scale dream. Looking for more skilled and dedicated people who share our aim. Check our guildpage or join our recruitment discord!

https://discord.gg/uJmRqBt

SillySin and Husky_ like this.
  15. SavageDragon

Yes, seems like you just can't hop between Normal and Conquest Nodes.

16. AbyssRaven

Conquest T1 - Primal Giant Post
    Eviscerate(33) vs HeadHunters(45~) vs ButterflyEffect(20~)
    Winners: Eviscerate
    At the beginning of the war we teamed up with ButterflyEffect against HeadHunters, as they had their base on the other side of the map of ours.
    On our first ride over to HH, we got surprised attacked by them, which caused us to lose quite a lot of buildings because of this. Our shotcaller decided to station 3 parties worth + def team to stay at the base to counter the likely situation that HH would send teams out to attack our base, while our main raid was fighting with Butterfly over at HH's base.
    This decision proved to be quite successful, as HH did send multiple parties to our base to try to wipe us out. Ofc, they failed with our def tower advantage. Awhile later, HH sent in, im pretty sure, around 30 people to our, in a desperation attempt to take us down. That attempt failed too with our 3 parties + def team watching over the base. Granted they did take down our flag and cannon buildings + took our base to 70%, but it was just delaying the inevitable.
    We then sent two of the 3 def teams to join main raid and took HH down in 45 min.

With HH down, ButterflyEffect wanted to not take a break, so we just continued. We put our cannons down the moment HH went down, and straight rode to their base. Unfortunately, they laid a pretty nice ambush on the road and wiped us completely out. But, our bases were a bit too close, so the wipe didn't matter much, as we just continued attacking afterwards. ButterflyEffect went down at around 1:25.

GG and GF to HeadHunters and ButterflyEffect.

17. Chef_Ramsay

T1Q SAUSAN GARRISON
    LIBERATED​
    Apostles 24 at start, 21 at the end
    Mangosmile a lot of em
    Wanderlust probably even more
    Smash not that many
    Origine 2 and half men

The great Sausan war started with Apostles and Smash telling Mangosmile to 3v1 Wanderlust because theyre know to come with 1 gorillion people on t1, but Mangosmile being Mangosmile said no, because we kill them everywhere all the time and were a bunch of meanies, so it became us against Mango and Smash against Wander.

PvP happened, and at some point Mango either were sneeky af or did a TP on out base while also placing a flag, all while we were in their base farming sausans. They got us to like 10%, we got back, deleted their flag, and repaired up to like 40-50%.

And just as we were going back to farm some sausans, Smash showed up to our base and started attacking, kinda.
    And then Mango came back.
    Then some Wanderlust came as well.
    Then Smash pulled back a bit ?
    Then they attacked us ? then mango attacked us ?
    With the fort at like 20% everyone left for some reason idk
    And then we allied with Wander i think ?
    Then Wander was attacking Mango so we went for Smash but Smash showed up to our base, then some mangos too, so we basically had to defend till the end.

We had 2 hours of pvp and it was good, gg

PS: politics too hard, pls nerf
    PPS: ohh yeah Origine was here, umm idk what or even if they did anything, Wander took them down at some point

18. Zyrin - Moria

What kamasilve meant. > Very proud of my guys hard work and dedication in taking 5 nodes this week as a great way to start of the new nodewar season.

What i read. > We steam rolled some weaker guilds and were lucky enough to have an alliance when
    we couldn't just walk over people. We are very happy we didn't even try to go a single t2 or t3.

Kjell likes this.
  19. ELI5

ELI5 ELI5 Ranger 62

Looks like someone needs to learn how to read

20. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

You can be salty all you want, we couldn't care less =)

Rameiya likes this.