1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Nevie

Nevie Tadpole

wat

2. Riiip

Riiip Hydreus Musa 60

Serendia Siege
    We (Paranoia) had been bugged for about a month straight to fight Millenium by certain small scale guilds, In the end we arranged a fight on a node and we fought it out. However I was less interested in who would win a 1v1 and instead was more intrigued as to what we could possibly accomplish if we were to cooperate for the purposes of a Siege.

[​IMG]

And so, Parallennium was forged!
    Managed to conquer Serendia with 56 players (29 Millennium+27 Paranoia).
    Good fights

Usual group photograph:
    [​IMG]

#13022 Riiip, Jul 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
    Horstmann, Reliance, Kissito and 10 others like this.
  3. Ispanici

Really GZ, you bait me, i see Paranoia logo but dont read the name.

4. AbyssRaven

Conquest T1 - Crioville
    Eviscerate(18) vs Access_Denied(35) vs Shui(20~)
    Winner: Access_Denied
    We saw some Access_Denied. We said hi to Shui, but Access_Denied already got to them, before we could exchange pleasantries. We did some REEEEE-ing, but we didnt have enough PAs today. So Shui died. Then we died. But i got a kill in a 1v3, without dying, so its all good.

GG and GFs to Shui and Access_denied.

ErayG likes this.
  5. Hennyman

Hennyman Warrior 61 EU

Anti-Troll Fortification - T1 Conquest

Leviathan (15) vs Arpeggio (8-10) vs Apocalipsis (8-10) vs Rocinante (5)

We had a non-mandatory nodewar and built on a T1 with 3 enemies expecting a good fight, but were surprised to see 3 guilds with very low numbers. We won in around 20 minutes

BadsLiteyear likes this.
  6. Kjell

Ibellab Oasis (T2C)
    Necrotic(34) vs Kamasilve vs Prismatic
    Winner: Liberated

Kamasilve on the node again. We already knew what was gonna happen since it happens again and again and again. We get ganged on, seemed like a premade ally since we whispered Prismatic at 20:01 and they already have a deal with Kamasilve. It's actually reached a point of complete ridiculousness, I lost count but I don't think there's been a node war against this guild since half a year where we haven't been teamed up on by them. We even placed T2 because we want to fight guilds that don't control the other guilds like puppets but again it happens. They must be extraordinary politicians or something's fishy. Given it was a 3-guild scenario but the other guild seems to side with them every time, doesn't matter what we do.

We held out for 35-40 mins, having one guild engage in our back as we are fighting the other usually doesn't give good odds of winning the fight.

#13026 Kjell, Jul 29, 2018
    Taiten likes this.
  7. Horstmann

Catfishman Camp (T1 Conquest)

Bliss(30) vs Remix vs snipefort ​

Went to lake cancer again for some good old pivipi and found a snipe guild + Remix in the middle of the lake. Went to the snipefort and found some mosquitos that had to be swatted while we worked the base down. When annexes were down said mosquitos got mad and attempted ye olde trashtalk in general, but alas we are immune to the banter of mansha snipers. Finished them and gave Remix a free teleport back to the island while making our way there. Remix had a group or two at our base at times but we defended valiantly.

Island action was smooth this time and we got a nice footing that we never really lost, nodewar lasted about 25-27 minutes in total. GG to Remix!

ErayG and Immortalised like this.
  8. Shreadow

Sunday
    Hexe Sanctuary (Conquest T2)

StandBy (43) vs FinalEnemy (43? waiting for numbers^^)

We had a lot back and for, but mostly in FinalEnemy Base. Since they had the OP Def spot (Witch´s Chapel) we had a hard time pushing them. After 1h:25min they did another push, but we were alreay close to their base and their Buildings were Low. We got their Tower realy Low and keept the pressure up untill they went down.

Was a realy nice 1v1. Good fight to FinalEnemy from StandBy

9. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Hello, I am politician extraordinaire from Kamasilve.

EvilGrins.png

#13029 Sneakapeak [Murgurgula], Jul 29, 2018
    Vusak, MoZex, Nevie and 5 others like this.
  10. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

Cron Castle (T2)

ApeNation (43) vs Demetori + Destroyers

11. Fesquera

Tungrad Forest (Casual node)

Varshen (33) Vs. Karthage50?) + Messorum Vs. Inside Vs. Nightshift Vs. Zmora Vs. OldMoon Vs. Koshin
    Node Liberated

We (Varshen) started by trying to ask Karthage for an ally to 1v1 at the end, but Karthage was here to gift the node to Messorum. We quickly allied up with Nightshift, who were also nearby. We think no guild should come pre-allied to casual nodes, so we made sure to take out Messorum. Meanwhile Inside took out OldMoon, Koshin and Zmora. Then Inside went after us as well, even though Kartage was already winning. We ended up going down near the end, and the node got liberated.

Damocleez and Zephyraz like this.
  12. Kaisune

We've fought you twice to date, the first time we were 4v1'd the 2nd time we were 3v1'd, are you really any better?

Nevie and ELI5 like this.
  13. Zephyraz

Eastern Gateway (t1) DRAW

LowKarma(30) vs Coldforged vs Bloodlust_Lion vs Six_Paths

We're not used to fight on sunday since the low attendance but we wanted to place on Alejandro farm. Since with this new stupid system even after the reset of the nodes you cant place on a normal node if you have a conquest node the previous week we placed on a t1 asking bloodlust to come so in case of victory we could concede the node to them.

We had a no mandatory no shotcalled nodewar, at the start we focused Coldforge taking down some structures and getting harrassed in our base from their flank pt. While we were losing all of our structures getting just a couple of recoveries and a nursery of Coldforge Bloodlust and Six were attacking coldforged but since they had an handfull of people not properly geared it was easy for Coldforged to defend and attack.

At one point we had to full retreat to repair our fort that was at 40%, in meanwhile Coldforged took down Sixpath and some minute later even Bloodlust so realizing that we couldnt win we just turtled and played for the lulz doing pvp totally unorganized all unmuted (really fun tho).

We wiped them twice at the start but since we were paper for them the amount of guildy that remained alive was really too few to push (thx kukao for the medic kit).

In the end we did a lot of memes and it was a nice nodewar even without calls and co. p.s. nerf gear pls.

14. Damocleez

Karthage here. We were 49, alot more than we expected today.

We didnt really pre arrange a proper alliance, i found Messorum building near us as we were building and i proposed to try and gift them the node as we didnt want to take another normal node as we wish to move up next week and they seemed like decent people. Totally understand what you are saying though, we were too many today but we took a normal node on Monday so we were locked all week (looking back im glad we werent on T1U all this week though with the guilds on them). Our 1v1 with you was pretty fun, you probably could have tipped the fight more in your favour if you didnt repeatedly send in suicide elephants that got swarmed by Karthage members. Literally no idea what Inside was doing they told us they were 'here for pvp' so they kind of joined in against you and often turned on us while attacking you guys also, no NAP or coordination with them. After you guys went out we just TP'd on their base and destroyed all annexes and just farmed kills until we slowly grew thin, we went back to base and saw their GM floating around, we let them do a CTG and wiped them and exchanged some kills until liberation. GG

Adenath, Fesquera and Suichi like this.
  15. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Ibellab Oasis (Conquest T2)
    Kamasilve (25), Prismatic, Necrotic
    Liberated

Necrotic
    keeps chasing us down on NWs, trying to get their revenge... We moved to T2 hoping to dodge them, but yet again they end up on our node... Luckily, we were approached by Prismatic six minutes before the NW started, asking if we were in the desert as well.
    After a couple messages back and forth we agreed to do a 1v1, which turned out to be a hell of a fight.

Necrotic fell, and without hesitation the battle began.
    We had some back and forth pushing, and split off part of our group to take down their defenses.
    Most fights were in the favor of Prismatic, but it often came pretty close.

Rather quickly, both bases were without buildings. We managed to rebuild some, while keeping their fort empty.
    With the distance between bases it came down to, pushing in, getting wiped, staying on defense... wiping their offense, moving out again, rinse and repeat. After Prismatic finally managed to rebuild their supply, restock and continue to build up they felt comfortable to push out and the last ~20minutes we defended in our base which had a solid defensive rock next to it.

Overall, it was a great fight. Very different fight styles, but I think we both capitalized well on our team composition and advantages we created.
    <Kamasilve>

Nevie, Krazor, Karnon and 2 others like this.
  16. Irini

Great fight, disgusting Ninjas/Kunos.

Thx for that awesome fight. GG from Prismatic

17. Kjell

First time your base was right next to ours so we just attacked you since you were the biggest threat.
    Second time you guys have the most aids base location I have seen in a good while. KHAOS level of base building, come on

18. Fesquera

Inside is French, that should explain why they always do weird stuff that makes no sense.
    If you decided to gift the node AFTER joining the war that's fine then. Without Inside I think we might have forced a draw, since we had a great chokepoint on the hills.

Damocleez likes this.
  19. Damocleez

The cliff face + rocks combined with your T2 elephant damage & the cannon put us under some pressure and we had to rebuild some stuff, i think it was a pretty evenly matched fight with your hill advantage. I agree you would have definitely held out, we also had to burn some PA's whilst climbing. GG again we kinda wish Inside werent there spazzing around but they were enough people and you were so close we didnt want to send people off to them and you push on us with an elephant.

Fesquera and Adenath like this.
  20. Kaisune

My point being, you cry when you get gang banged but say nothing when you do the exact same, even worse a lot of the time.

Regarding the first one, you weren't the closest to our base nor were we the closest to you as far as I remember that was Desillusion. We also offered you the option of 1v1 and 1v2 both of which you declined.

The second one, I agree, Cron Castle is a cancer spot though also a popular one, I'd give you the 1v2 but you 3v1'd us and then 2v1'd ButterflyEffect whose base was already pretty much dead/still rebuilding