1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Apanasios

Apanasios Warrior 63 EU

Is this "i have the biggest virtuel vagina"-Thread?

That guilds have to pose like here is a poverty certificate

Edit: If is see the comment of Mathaoul i just can read a confirmation

#13041 Apanasios, Jul 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  2. Mathoul

The point there is that they get constantly gangbanged by Kamasilve instead of Kamasilve taking the 1v1 with them for the reason that they are Kamas new orca aka if you can zerg them they will zerg them.
    While vs you i guess the zerging happened because they would not be able to beat you or fight an enjoyable 1v1 vs you

Kjell likes this.
  3. TD2

TD2

Wtf?
    Top 10 anime betrayals v2.0?? First you backstab In Balenos and now u backstab in forums..... nice....

Necrotic doesnt like to do alliances before nodewar starts. This is why they always get zerged. Unfortunately everyone else does it and they should start too so we can have nice fights

Kjell likes this.
  4. Mathoul

Backstab who in balenos? we did 2 balenos sieges got backstabbed once and backstabbed noone

5. Rinel

Rinel Wizard 60 EU

Below, you will find a link that leads you to the new nodewar chronicles made by Caterpillicious.
    You will find a table showing the occupation history of each node per day. And, for those that prefer a more fancy taste, there is also a map overview showing all the nodes and their corresponding regions.
    http://caterpillicious.com/conquest/

Ketharos, Boxxyy, Gekcore and 8 others like this.
  6. Nevie

Nevie Tadpole

7. Fesquera

Something I missed when I read through this message was the elephants. We forgot to recover our good elephant, so we got stuck with a 0 mobility elephant. We decided to mostly use it as a distraction since it also didn't have charge. Normally we're better with our elephants :P

8. Fluorite

Fluorite Fluorite Warrior 62 EU

Abandoned Iron Mines (T3)

Venari (67) vs Blitzkrieg (~30)

We went to their base pushed in a few times and took their base down 9 mins into the war ggwp

Not sure how many u guys were prob 30-40

9. Rayin

Mods delete my posts because apparently you can't mention an user in your post saying positive stuffs, as this user most likely will report it.
    Is this the era where we shìt-talk each other only? are they encouraging us to do so?

Soon to be seen on Rayducational channel.

10. Hennyman

Hennyman Warrior 61 EU

Trina Fort - Conquest T2

Leviathan (20) vs Uncharted (snipe) vs Starless (snipe)

Chop chop

BadsLiteyear likes this.
  11. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Valencia Plantation (Conquest T1)
    Kamasilve (25), Daze, Yokai, Bliss
    Winner: Kamasilve

We started on Daze base, which was being defended by both Daze and Yokai.
    After Daze fell, we moved to Yokai, who were already under attack by Bliss.
    Yokai
    fell about 25 minutes in, which left us on Bliss base who fell shortly after.

No Necrotic today, which is always a relieve... I guess their spies were not on point!
    <Kamasilve>

Immortalised, Karnon and Krazor like this.
  12. Vanspoon

Vanspoon Tamer 62 EU

Olvia Coast(T2)
    DeSync(50) v Jokers(29)

well attendances are like rng these weeks...
    jokers held for 25 mins.
    GG

Kind Regards,
    Ramonna
    Lord and Savior of DeSync
    [​IMG]

Meteorlogikus likes this.
  13. lorencon

Someone said you guys were 10 or so... So yeah RIP.

Edit: Bliss was 13.

#13053 lorencon, Jul 30, 2018
    Kjell likes this.
  14. DawnTime

Rhutum Outstation (Conquest T1)
    Prismatic (23) - SonsOfHeidel (35?)
    Winner: Prismatic

With only 20 people signing up we felt like T1 was the better choice today. Expected alot more enemies than just a 1v1. But you dont always get what you ask for.
    After we scouted SonsOfHeidel, we pretty much kept the pressure on them for the entire nodewar. Defending their attempts to damage our base with a small flank, we slowly destroyed all the buildings. In the end they tried a desperation ctg, but their base was far too damaged to win a baserace. Nodewar was over after around 40min.

GGs

15. Azu

Azu

Behr Riverhead (T0)

Ajin (14) vs TheNorth (16) vs Myrios (?)

Result: Liberated

We (Ajin) allied with Myrios against TheNorth and for 70min it was fine. We were sieging their base, Learning how to destroy things and prevent rebuild with this new season. It took time, and we may have been a bit too much careless as we failed to finish their base as we were preparing to go to Myrios (it had less than 5% HP and we were counting on a few more pushes to end it), we suddenly saw a system message saying that TheNorth ended Myrios' base.

With the 2-3 people that were on Myrios now back into the game and without our canonneer in position to target TheNorth's base, they could turtle a bit and repair their fort. Since this moment they gained the advantage. The node timed out with their fort at 50% and ours at 30%.

GG & WP

#13055 Azu, Jul 30, 2018
  16. Zephyraz

I see Prismatic, Blitzkrieg, Access_denied, Karma and War in t1 occupied... I mean guys, I can barely understand you on t1 unoccupied, but please leave t1 occupied seriously... i cant pull almost 40 members in a normal node it's a shame and it dont even pay their food buffs... I can understand that is summer time and you have low attendance but dont forget that t1 guilds dont even know what the softcap is...

#13056 Zephyraz, Jul 30, 2018
    DrImpact and Azu like this.
  17. TD2

TD2

T1 Occupied - Costa Farm

Karma(25ish?) x War(23) x Caronte(10) x Access_Denied(26) x ButterflyEffect (40) x Overkill (over 9000)

We got blessed by Djules yesterday so we decided to go for a clownfiesta today.
    War starts and we go for Caronte whos next to our base and take them down.
    Meanwhile War was trying to whittle down ButterflyEffect so we let them have a 1v1 while we were taking out Overkill together with Karma.
    Small revenge for the axesquad they had vs us on Friday. 40 mainraid and 15 axers going on fort with gearbox.
    Karma asked me for alliance multiple times but I was busy shotcalling and talking to pessle so didn't really have time to respond sorry for that guys.
    They understood we were allied though and started pressuring Wars base right away while we were pressuring Butterfly and taking them down to around 40%. If they dont have gearbox they are very strong and held well.

1v1 with War started with 30 minutes going in. We had in total 4 fights, first they won. Second and third we won and the last one which was for who takes the node they won. Fair and square.

Was an amazing nodewar for us, a lot of fun.

Klemmen and ReactV6 like this.
  18. Baconiac

TheNorth had 16 people attending.

Was a good and fun nodewar, we tried going for the win and that almost cost us. But with 2% left on our fort, our roaming group(2-4 people) got Myrios down. A CtG was used to get those people back asap and fend off Ajins last final push. It succeeded and we were back in the fight. Never got to rebuild anything significant due to Ajins smart takedowns of our buildings under constreuction.

GG

Baconiac
    TheNorth

Azu likes this.
  19. Anonyzero

Rock Post T2
    Suicidal(50) - NightCiub(10-15?)
    Winner: Suicidal
    We started missing us getting gaped on Tier 2, so decided to look for a 1v1. We ended up facing nightclub, and either it was non-mandatory for them, or their members left the game/vacation, because it seemed their numbers was very low this time. Not sure if they gave up straight from the start based on a previous experience from 1.5 months ago. They have some heavy hitters, but their lack of coordination didn't put up much of a fight. Nodewar was over in 20 minutes.

Maybe stick to T1?

[​IMG]

After12
    Suicidal

#13059 Anonyzero, Jul 30, 2018
  20. Kjell

Ez politics xd