1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Naegi 2

Ok not to sound salty or anything but you guys got a bunch of things wrong about what happened this NW.

First of all, you guys are keep getting our numbers wrong for the past 2 weeks.
    Our recorded attendance for today was 59 minus 4-5 people that couldnt participate because of the brand new ticket system. If we were 70-80 like you guys clearly made up, the outcome would have been a lot different.

Second of all, the NW started out with us allying Butterfly Effect. We had to find an ally because Necrotic and Finale allied against us right from the start and attacked our base. After you took out Butterfly it was a 3v1 for a good 20+ minutes until you guys went on Necrotic. Noone even came close to your base for the first hour until we managed to even out the NW by making it a 1v1. Idk where ur getting the idea from that Necro or Finale went on you guys since all 3 of you were on our base. In the end we tried to base race since we couldn't beat your 36 man zerg, but failed due to not being geared enough. And that was that.

Also dropping the "Leviathan is recruiting" at the end was very classy my dudes. GG from Wanderlust : )

#13121 Naegi 2, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  2. Exruer

Finale were actually 23 and we tried our best with our numbers. Nothing more to say, GGs and GFs all guilds who were on this node.

Hennyman likes this.
  3. Zyrin - Moria

actually nice job, to bad your nodewar tactics aren't as advanced as your memeing. ^^ But i'm done with you fools, again i'll just be repeating myself. :)

4. Deatherion

We've never done nor plan on doing any Normal nodes. We are doing T2s and T1s on our off days.

Please correct this.

Deatherion,
    Suicidal

Kysthan likes this.
  5. Mathoul

@Kysthan
    Can confirm this i think their first nodewar with the changes was vs us on a conquest node and the nodewar after they won a conquest node (which locks them into conquest nodes for a full week)

Kysthan likes this.
  6. Kysthan

I'm sorry that i made a mistake, just checked and Ahto farm (where we fought) was a tuesday just before the new season. Was still impressed by how much ppl you could bring on taken t1 with that kind of requirements tho. Be sure i'll edit my previous message to clarify that !

Thank you for taking time to correct me !

Cheers from Myrios

7. Hennyman

Hennyman Warrior 61 EU

You do sound salty, and are wrong about pretty much everything you write. 1st off, ok, maybe you weren't 70-80, but we could wipe you in an equal numbers fight just to face another group of same numbers, so I just assumed you were double our numbers, whatever. It was never a 3v1, as I wrote, both Finale and Necrotic did pushes on our base while we were sieging ButterFlyEffect and Necrotic had a flag near our base that we took out before moving to their base. Maybe they were attacking you as well, but to say that no one got near our base in the first hour is plain wrong as we had all of our buildings wiped. Furthermore, we didn't attack you before we had taken out Necrotic's base and you had taken out Finale, so I really don't see how you got the idea of it being a 3v1. 36 man zerg? I don't even want to reply to that

Yeah, I didn't have a clear picture of Finale's attendance because I didn't see you much, so thanks for the correction

Ispanici and BadsLiteyear like this.
  8. Daze-toyo

Hello!
    First of all, awesome fight last night. This is why I, and we (wanderlust) do node wars. Such a thrilling experience and we love it when our members get so invested and passionate about the fighting and everything.

We don't know what happened in Levi base for a very long time, but at the start finale + necrotic allied against us and attacked us while you guys killed ButterflyEffect. Then you guys came and attacked our base so we assumed you allied 3v1 to take us out.

Then we heard that necrotic attacked your base, and you guys stopped attacking us and went to kill Necrotic.
    Haha, it's very funny how these things are seen from different perspectives.

Thanks for the fights, was a pleasure, and yes, as our member said above, we were around 55.

BadsLiteyear, Hennyman and Minatbar like this.
  9. Anonyzero

Karanda Ridge T1
    Suicidal(~25) - Kuraidesu(35?) - Impulsion(25?) - Akamonedydy(20?)
    Winner: Impulsion
    We decided to have some fun and got together as many people as we could for an optional nodewar. We've scouted Kuraidesu's base location before the nodewar started, so we were planning to take them down first with any of the other guild's participating. All bases were built incredibly close to each other, so a shitstorm was incoming. We had an NAP with Impulsion and Akamonedydy (them pre-allied) to take out Kuraidesu.

With very few in numbers on offense we managed to get some nice clean wipes on their whole raid, but the pressure on their base was hard with both Impulsion and Akomonedydy charging into their base with elephants every now and then. We were mainly looking for some practice fights and good engages and got that from fighting Kuraidesu.

After they went down in like 30-40 minutes we were getting ready at our base for the 2v1. Impulsion and Akamonedydy took a bit to set up their coordination on pushing our base, costing them quite a bit of time. In the meantime we got a similar 'elephant treatment' as Kuraidesu which we couldn't defend against since the non-stop cannon spam on our base destroyed both our flametowers quite early on.

We were holding valiantly in base while most of us went to attack Impulsion's base with our elephant, taking out most of their structures. Due to our messy and last-minute party setup some flankers ended up on Akamonedydy's base taking out their structures. Unfortunately having cleaned all of Impulsion base and 1/3-d of Akamonedydy didn't make them fall back and they kept spawning on their flags near our base keeping the pressure on us, slowly but surely managing to take down our base.

We had a good time, and it was good practice to hold a base while constantly under pressure, still being able to attack enemy forts. If we had 10 or 15 more members participating it might have been a different story.

After12,
    Suicidal

ps: Thanks for the war dec on us Kuraidesu. We're looking for some OWpvp, but we have too many permawars. Any new war decs on us are welcome ;-).

Information likes this.
  10. Vashy

I think this recording from your Mystic guild member stream, will clear all misunderstandings: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/292262246

Necrotic first attacked you after you took out ButterFlyEffect base(42:00), and it was Finale that took out your most of your buildings with an Elephant ( 47:00 )

I think the biggest mistake on this Node was Wanderlust not realizing the strength of Leviathan. Since both Necrotic and Finale switched to Leviathan base soon after BetterFlyEffect went down.

If Wanderlust took out Leviathan than it would have been a home run for Wanderlust. Could have taken out Necrotic with 1 CTG, since they had no barricades, it was just walk in and chop the tower, than finish off Finale. Should have used their Numerical advantage.

Good fight either way.

11. afurolol

Nah, we already know Leviathan from before and their strength. We didn't want to ally with Necrotic against Leviathan because they were 1vs2'ing us with Finale and when the situation started to look bad for Necrotic they tried to ask for an alliance against Leviathan. That's a no go even if it means loss for us. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Good fights, let's keep up the good sport!

Wanderlust Officer Afuro

12. Vashy

I do get angry sometimes, but if I let that feeling take over it would only cloud my thinking and disable me from making the right decision when it counts the most.

If you don't learn from your mistakes, you will keep on repeating them.

13. Hypotermia

Im crying to them too that they're free softcap geared plebs just like im to you.

So let me get straight. We asked Oldmoon to ally with us and got answer "ok". So what there is to missunderstand? Nothing.
    Then we asked why were you at our base. Response was. "We're defending you guys" So what there is to missunderstand? Nothing

There was nothing to missunderstand or anything. You guys backstabbed us and it wont change and its fine. We dont give rats ass about who wins node but you can just plain out admit that it was pure backstab but well no suprise that no skilled plebs with free softcap gear has no balls to admit what they did.

You know nothing about me. Im the 62 mystic. So pls dont talk you know something about something when you've no balls to admit the backstab

#13133 Hypotermia, Aug 3, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  14. BadsLiteyear

Such a fun node war. And that part about Necrotic switching might have been after we attacked them at Wanderlust base. They were behind us, and we didn't want to get sandwiched, so we attacked them. They thought we were allied with you guys. I guess that's what made it all so confusing. We just went for you as you were closest, but realised Finale and Necrotic were on you (after some time), so we changed target.

GGs all over the place!

CiiDyY and Daze-toyo like this.
  15. Tanawat

I'm almost sure that SAO had the bigger number btw, we were around 32. Maybe i'm just wrong, its hard to count them on the battlefield.

#13135 Tanawat, Aug 3, 2018
  16. Sepharam

Sepharam Valkyrie 61 EU

Meh. :D

#13136 Sepharam, Aug 3, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  17. Failbot

Omar Lava Cave T2 (Sunday)
    Invasion(57) vs Tangra(~15)
    Ended in <10min

Aakman T2 (Tuesday)
    Invasion(46) vs Caronte(~10)
    Ended in <10min

Ancado Coast T2 (Friday)
    Invasion(36) vs Volans(20?)
    Ended in 20min!

[​IMG]

T2s are only for snipes and shitty casual guilds with 300 avg GS. Confirmed.

18. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Hasrah Cliff (T1 Conquest)
    Kamasilve (23), Wanderlust, RiOT, Blue
    Winner: Kamasilve

We started in a 2v2 situation with us and Blue vs. Wanderlust and RiOT.
    One of our offense groups kept RiOT back as much as they could, while the rest were on Wanderlust taking structures down. With the short flag times and an elephant we managed to keep them at bay, with a couple pushes from RiOT on Blue's base.

About 45 minutes in, Wanderlust fell, and we swiftly moved onto RiOT who fells shortly after. The final 1v1 against Blue was primarily around there base, where we got wiped and pushed off a couple times. As soon as structures went down, we got the upper hand and kept them from full-engaging on us.

Blue definitely has some deadly hard-hitting members, which kept us from completely overrunning their base.
    Good end of another long week!
    <Kamasilve>

#13138 Sneakapeak [Murgurgula], Aug 3, 2018
    Zkif, Krazor and Daze-toyo like this.
  19. AbyssRaven

T1 Conquest - Primal Giant Post
    Eviscerate(23) vs Mangosmile(40+?) vs Daze(20~) vs Megumin(16~)
    Winners: Eviscerate
    First 50 min was us 3v1 Mangosmile. Took so long because Mangosmile usually occupied one of us, mostly Daze, from actually doing a proper 3v1.
    Afterwards, a 2v1 against Megumin.
    Then a 1v1 against, which we won.

GG and GFs to Mangosmile, Megumin, Daze. Sorry Mangosmile for the 3v1, but none of us would have done it in a 2v1.
    Also, we couldnt debut our T2 Elephant with charge today, forechop Ele stole the limelight

Ispanici likes this.
  20. Ispanici

T1 Primal Giant Post
    MangoSmile(38)
    - Eviscerate(23) - Daze(20?) - Megumin (16~)

Win Eviscerate

We start with 22 people and we are approximately 38 after some guys leave for dinner. We spot all of the forts and we try to force an alliance with Daze, but unfortunately, they refuse and we play 1 vs 3 for 50+ minutes. We try to destroy Daze with some push and regroup but after 20-25 minute we are basically closed on all sides.

GG to all for funny pvp, we prefer to make a 2vs2 but is ok.

- Ispanici from MangoSmile -

Zephyraz likes this.