1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Zephyraz

Ehwaz Hill (normal unoccupied)

LowKarma (24 at peak) vs Karthage (40+?) vs GodOfWar(20sh) vs Fiery (less than 20) vs aequinoxe (15sh) vs snipe tower.

Shieeeet we had a permawar with 2 out of 7 guilds in that node rofl.

We started spotting all the fort, scared of the attendance of Karthage we asked to GodOfWar to ally with us in order to equilibrate numbers, in meanwhile Karthage attacked aequinoxe, Fiery wispered me asking to go for Karthage, so we did it.

At one point Aequinoxe attacked our base that was empty (Karthage had a good spot and could defend easilty since all of the other guilds were attacking one by one so it basically was a 40 vs 20 then 35 vs 20 then 30 vs 20 or similar). We had to go back so Karthage had the time to repair a bit (i guess) building some extra barricades and even attack GodOfWar, after 20 min of siege at Aequinoxe base we destroyed them and proceeded on Karthage base with our brand new t2 elephant (without the mask cuz we're lazy and slow). after 110 min or so Karthage eventually got down, GodOfWar asked to keep going on Fiery so we acepted getting Fiery down after 30 min (really nice bace btw). In the end with 15 min left we decided to do a 5v5 instead of just liberating the node, which we won.

GG WP to all the partecipant, we had a stormtrooper in our guild lul, really enjoyable node, also a quick tip for Karthage... if u're so much on attendance you should move on t1 cuz it's obvious that all the guilds in your node gonna ally against you.

#13141 Zephyraz, Aug 3, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    ShadowQuantum and Texnoz like this.
  2. Zyrin - Moria

Thx for writing RiOT. Was a non mandatory for us with at max 15 attending, i heard there was a bit of a shuffle in the start trying to take you down with wanderlust and then later going with wanderlust to blue. I thought we went down before wanderlust but apparently i got that wrong. I was told we allied with wanderlust because they were very close and since we wouldn't win based on our attendance we believed it would probably be the best way to make the most out of the war. You guys are for sure very strong and it seems our guys enjoyed the fight for what i can gather, gg. :)

3. Azu

Azu

Watchtower (T0)

Ajin (13) vs Finale (15) vs BlackTemplars (17)*

Result: Liberated

We (Ajin) were at far South while Finale and BlackTemplar were near each other at North. Finale went to BlackTemplars but as we soon were on their own base, they splitted seemingly in half to defend against us and harass BlackTemplar to prevent having two guilds on their base.
    They held ~60min like that, slowly losing buildings but successfully destroying our flags (we placed 3 or 4 flags).

Then we saw some BlackTemplar coming to help, it took us time even with their help but we were slowly grinding their fort's hp. In their last moments they sent 2 ninja to destroy some of our buildings, forcing us to back with 4-5 guys to kill them as they were hitting very hard. But it didn't help and they fell ~90min after start.

On the last 30 min we were on BlackTemplar's base after having pushed them back on their first assault. Then we were sieging them until they launched a strong attack on our base, cleaning our buildings before we could go back with enough people to wipe them.
    After this they harassed us, forcing us to have 5-6 people to defend and preventing us to rebuild efficiently.

We continued to attack their base but despite our advantage in the fights it wasn't enough to destroy their fort before the node timed out. The node ended with their fort around 70% HP.

GG & WP

* Numbers counted from kill feed

4. Damocleez

Karthage was 44 at peak, we had 10 in our skirmish group who were permanently on offence to try and buy us some time at base. We knew full well we would get allied on especially when we saw you guys. Our skirmish squad took down fiery to 20% throughout the whole node war but it became difficult for us to hold with 30-35 people against 3 guilds totalling over 60. I did my best today as shotcaller to go offensive on guilds as soon as they got close to us and fully regroup which is why we got alot of '1v1's' at our base, we did a really good job today by not letting all 3 guilds swarm us (until our timers got too high) but once fiery were 20% they fully turtled so our skirmish group couldnt finish the job and we had no annexes by this point so it was difficult to defend a 60-70 man zerg, i can understand a 2 v 1 but 3 v 1 felt a little overkill today, i think people overestimate us sometimes. Both elephants sent to our base did next to nothing to add, one died fighting a group of Karthage on its own & the other took like 10% off 2 barricades....if they were used better i think we may have been out alot earlier. Shoutout to our skirmish group who were rotating between LK's base and GodOfWar everytime Fiery turtled taking down quite a few annexes in total. Overall GG it was a fun node for the most part and we racked up a hell of a lot of kills, it got a little tilting once we had no annexes and 3 guilds were taking it in turns to zerg our respawn but i guess thats just how node wars go.

In regards to your 'tip' - We tried T1 earlier this week which we liberated, we should have won but we couldnt quite get the upper hand to finish against Jokers after knocking out RIOT & Eviscerate. We had less than 30 sign ups today so with that info i chose to see how an unoccupied normal node felt as i am still very uncertain about T1's going by some of the guilds roaming on them still this week which im sure you can agree with.....saying that you wont see us on any standard normal nodes but we are still figuring out where we fit.

- Damo, Karthage GM

ShadowQuantum, Adenath and Zephyraz like this.
  5. lorencon

Karthage without salty response? Nice.

Horstmann, Rayin and Zephyraz like this.
  6. Damocleez

I don’t want a reason to be salty man, we’ve been at war with most of our home channel (as you know) and I’m not afraid to defend the guild when I think people are in the wrong or talking crap. With this new season of how nodes are going it’s not worth guilds like yours, mine or Zephyraz’s being at each other’s throats all the time, when I saw what our attendance settled at today I had full anticipation of how the node may go and don’t blame any guilds for playing it out how they did. The main difference between now and the past lies in the fact we get good fights now which just comes with the guild maturing. Saying that I’ll never really like LowKarma and I hate the 5v5/duel concept to decide a node but no salt from me.

Side note - how can Bliss turn up to nodes with 49 and GAIN an ally but we always get ganged on, even on a T1 this week there was a 3 v 1 proposition against us and we were only 5 more members than one of the 3 guilds. This trio included 2 guilds we had never faught before, do people dislike us that much? x)

7. Mathoul

just read stuff and connect the dots if you really think bliss had 49 and smash 15
    Maybe you will understand he was meming if you read his full post and the replies to it
    upload_2018-8-4_4-4-0.png

8. AbyssRaven

It's all about politics. We all know that everybody doesnt exactly know the amount of people each other guild bring to NW, so gaining an ally is easy, if one just tries.

9. lorencon

We gain ally only when stronger guild is there that can take the fight probably. Before the new system we were getting 2vs1 3vs1 and even 4vs1 with 120+ ppl. But sometimes it is what it is.

10. lorencon

Dont ****ing lie to the man.
    [​IMG]

Horstmann and Mathoul like this.
  11. Mathoul

Bliss had SMASH mercs thats why we only had 15

Klemmen, Zephyraz and lorencon like this.
  12. Fesquera

Manes Hideout (Normal Unoccupied)
    Varshen(28) Vs. HeadHunters(31) Vs. Crime(5-10?)
    Node Liberated.

We(Varshen) have never beaten HeadHunters before and althought we assumed the difference between our guilds' strength had shrunk in the past three years, we were still worried that they were stronger than us, so we contacted Crime. HeadHunters did the same, and if I'm understanding the scenario right, Crime accepted both offers. They were attacking our base and regroup points, but also took out HeadHunters' supply depot all of a sudden. HeadHunters was right next to us, so when they suddenly disappeared completely we had a feeling they might have teleported on Crime. We took this time to do some good damage to HeadHunters' base and got them low. Once they came back it was another 90 minutes of back and forth, both guilds getting the other one low, but never being able to finish the job. I was very frustrated as I suck at the game and got one-shot no matter what I did, but some of my guys thought it was a fun war. All things considered, GG to the other participating guilds.

Vashy likes this.
  13. Anonyzero

Kamasylve Temple T3
    Suicidal(±45) - Standby(35?) - Elysium(14)
    Winner: Suicidal
    We were thinking of going to a T3 node this time, since siege guilds weren't guild hopping this week. After contemplating for what region we're going to and if we go T2 instead we decided to keep an eye on Kamasylve Temple in Mediah. It was a constant juggle of guilds placing and removing forts but at like 20 minutes left we accepted our fate to get a sphincterotomy treatment from Venari or face a snipe fort. We've scouted Standby before we placed our fort, but expected that they removed theirs, since one of the forts disappeared earlier.

Not knowing the strength of Standby, and judging their gear from an earlier small-scale fight on Arsha PvP we thought of them as a threat and/or them using leftover gear boxes and decided to NAP with Elysium against them.

The fights were going both ways, us killing most of theirs, vice versa. With the ridiculously low 15 minute flag timers now, we placed an offensive flag near their base so we could keep up the pressure. Standby had 2-3 very nice engages on us with them surrounding our main group from all angles pretty much sandwiching us ending in a full wipe. Their flametowers and recovery centers went out quite early on by our cannons, so the elephant could just go in and clean out their base. Elysium did a good job at fighting off the squads Standby sent to them, with their very low attendance.

Standby went out in ±40 minutes.

Elysium then placed a flag very close to our base, but our main group already started to go to their fort. Our flank and defense team stayed around our base to hold off Elysium, while most of us were chopping their fort.

Nodewar ended in 50 minutes.

After12,
    Suicidal

14. Zephyraz

p.s. salt was spreaded on general chat but not in the forum :D

15. Rayin

I like you but you don't like us and you worry about other guilds not liking you, that's really the most disheartening reply ever.
    It's like when someone friendzones you because he/she loves someone else and then this one frienzones her/him, two shattered hearts.

[​IMG]

16. loipp

But what do you know, it was not you who was in contact with us. I never agreed to any alliance with you, but maybe you thought we did as misunderstanding happens. During the war, to clarify any misunderstanding i even explained to your guilds contact of what we where doing, which was going to the guild that was pushing the other. If he/she failed to communicate that to you that is not our issue, it's yours.

17. Vanspoon

Vanspoon Tamer 62 EU

[​IMG]

Zephyraz and Rayin like this.
  18. Riiip

Riiip Hydreus Musa 60

[​IMG]

Serendia Siege Report
    Paranoia POV:
    (The ones inside Parallennium)

Parallennium (Millennium+Paranoia) (65) vs Apenation (88) vs VoS (70ish) vs Demetori, Kujiratori, Venatoris(All 15-30ish) vs Paranoia fort (1)
    Winner: Parallennium

We knew Apenation would have a lot and we had scouted all of the enemies, Our entire plan hinged on VoS also agreeing to take down this 88 man union. Unfortunately for Kujiratori and Demetori this did not happen and they were subsequently both rolled over and chopped down in 1 wipe (Kujiratori atleast).

After this Apenation turned their attention to us, they broke through our outer gate and proceeded to keep us on full defense for the first 40 minutes of the siege. It was at this point that the writing was well and truly on the wall and a bell was popped as a last act of defiance to raise the morale of the troops

[​IMG]
    This last act of defiance seemed to anger some of the enemy force

[​IMG]

2 minutes after this we YOLO CTG'ed just outisde Apenation base, which they counter TP'ed for for some unknown reason when our base was at 4% and a gentle breeze could have sent the tower down, This was when things started to get hectic as VoS made their move and we were holding the bridge chokepoint, we were then able to fully rebuild and resupply

This video accurately portrays what occured from the moment the defiance bell was popped up until we started having our nice 1v1 with VoS

And our standard group photo which was taken on Eastern Border this week for a nice change of scenery:
    [​IMG]
    Full size image:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/470294666483335199/475459380788199444/Serendiaweek22.jpg

Vivacious, Reliance, Ricardo and 3 others like this.
  19. Hennyman

Hennyman Warrior 61 EU

I think leadership expected VoS to honor their agreement and let us finish you off 1v1, so they didn't want to take any chances and sent half our force back and wiped you so we could take down the final %s of your tower, but then things played out differently since VoS started attacking our base, and we were left to defend 1v2 for over an hour before being overwhelmed by the combined numbers of Millennium and VoS hammering our base from opposite sides. We were disappointed that things turned out this way, but it was a great fight nonetheless

Azuleja and BadsLiteyear like this.
  20. Vashy

But ain't Paranoia just Mercing for Millennium? It's 2nd Week in a row that i see Millennium tag over Serendia.

I mean Millennium get all the credit, while Paranoia just spending their 2nd Siege week in the shadow of Millennium.