1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Shreadow

We (StandBy) were 23-25 non Mendatory, the fort that Disapeared got scouted, while we were looking for a Spot and they realized we were Building on that Node and removed the Fort. Our Trainee Shotcaller made a Mistake and we went out earlier then expected since we overstayed on our push on EIysium.

Good Fight from StandBy.

PS: I personaly realy enjoyed the Fight on Arsha with 2 fellow Guildies and another Person against you^^

2. Shreadow

Sunday
    Hexe Sanctuary(Conquest T2)

StandBy(36total) vs Creative(15)

Well we kinda predicted an Enemy Guild on the Witch´s Chapel Spot and they Build there what a surprise. Sadly it was only a Guild that just started NW as far as I know. NW ended after 10min nothing else to add, since the Gear difference was WAY to big.

Good Fight from StandBy

PS: Felt Kinda sorry that it looked like a Zergfest

3. AbyssRaven

T1 Conquest - Trina Beacon Towers
    Eviscerate(20) vs Shui
    Winners: Eviscerate
    I literally just came back home when we won. 30 min of NW

GG to Shui

4. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Altinova Gateway (T1 Conquest)
    Kamasilve (25), Tempest, Solaire
    Winner: Tempest

They were so many... so... many....
    <Kamasilve>

Krazor likes this.
  5. Silnaer

Pilgrim’s Sanctum: Sincerity 05/08/2018

Trauma (14) - GodsOfWar (10 + some evasion memers) - Marsattacks (20?) - Tangra (5-10?)

We came. We saw. We got zerged. BDO crashed.

We placed our fort in the fogans area while all others were hiding in the mountains at crescents. We only managed to find one fort before multiple enemy raids showed up at our doorstep. The fight could have been enjoyable regardless of them bringing at least double our numbers but BDO decided to have a stroke and crash.
    About 10 people crashed during the nodewar and when five people crashed simultaneously with our fort being at 35% and two new enemy raids coming in we just decided to call it quits and leave. With almost half our attendance crashing we just couldn't be bothered anymore.

6. YuukiAsunaCSGO

Round Sulfur Works (T3)
    BadIntentions (42) - DeSync (65) - Snipe Fort

We noticed pretty fast that DeSync fort was not far from ours but was quite hard to access directly from our fort location. We then decided to play it safe and play around our base in order to make the res timer higher before going for pushes.
    We succesfully pushed back DeSync during the first 30 minutes of the NW, they came really close to our base on some pushes but never really had the opportunity to damage our base since their elephant pushed didn't work. They placed a flag on the cliff right next to our base which made it harder to push them back every time but we still managed to do it for quite a bit. 40 Minutes into the NW, our flank group had succesfully placed a flag really close to DeSync's base and we decided to push on DeSync in order to wipe a few of them and "wipe ourselves" so we could rez on the flag since our flank group said their base was apparently left with nobody in defense. We then all rezed at the flag and pushed on their base, which still had wood barricades and only one or two people inside, we easily made our way inside their fort and then chopped it down in about a minute or two.

GG to DeSync, was still a fun fight overall.

BadIntentions

7. IDDenis

Tungrad Forest (Normal)

PancakeRiders, Nightshift, IDDQD+2 snipe guilds.
    Winner: PancakeRiders

We plaiced our keep near Nightshift and got pressured from them from the beginnning.
    After few minutes we start to keep upperhand at fights, but then PancakeRiders came around...
    We held 40 min. After we felt, Nightshift lastet next 5 min and felt too. Pancakeriders won.

P.S. Would be nice to know, why Nightshift didn't answered to my offer to unite forces vs. Pancake.
    Premade?

8. Vanspoon

Vanspoon Tamer 62 EU

ΩLUL
    Propably the snipe tower nws you had have actually damaged your ability to count. 34 people from desync have stats and we threw this node because we went full bonobo due to reasons. I'm not sure how you wait for the timers when everyone has positive k/d and 60% of our top frags weren't even there.
    I mean with the stats my bois and grills did, you mosdef would have ended up to gahaz from the ass whooping if we were 65

Nukenin Itachi, SoraSora and Zephyraz like this.
  9. KonCole

Did we whoop your ass too much and you still have illusions????

10. Zephyraz

Coastal Cave (normal)

LowKarma vs Fiction vs Bloodlust_Lion vs SchattenLegion vs Incursion vs BalooneyBrothers vs Alterium vs Messorum

Today no mandatory nodewar for us (like almost all the nodewar in this period), so we decided to yolo in a clustefuck.

We started attacking Messorum while Fiction and schatten asked us an alliance, since Schatten were a billion, we decided to ally with fiction and get a Nap with Schatten till we cleared up some guilds, after 10 min in Messorum base (we completly destroy everything in their base) Schatten told us that they were allied with Messorum so decided to attack us, we asked to Bloodlust to get pressure on Messorum while we defended from Schatten, at one point we were wiping Schatten in our base and then fastly push Messorum since Bloodlust were too few to get a a serious progress on them, we also finally tested out our t2 elephant which won a nodewar for us almost.

After we got Messorum down, we went back to repair and keep wiping Schatten while our flank + incursion + bloodlust(i guess) were pressing their base. We eventually got a flag on Schatten forcing them to fully defence, we got both of their flames with a cannon and then raided them with the elephant, so it was just a matter of time till they got down.

After 45 min into the nodewar Schatten fell down and Incursion attacked us, so we wiped them once in our base and then got istantly the upper and in their base getting them in 10 min or so, finally we could push Alterium base even if the cannon was bugged and we couldnt place it, so we had to chip their flames down before getting the elephant in position then again it was just a matter of time. In the end Fiction and us have talked to gift the node to Bloodlust since both of us didnt really want the node and placed just for the pvp. So we got down BalooneyBrothers while Blood took down Fiction and Fiction got our tower down to 40% letting Blood finish the job.

In the end was a really nice nodewar we got a loooooooooot of fun and we also got 4 stormtrooper LUL.

Aastrid, Gwapito, Vanspoon and 2 others like this.
  11. Mousatos

Mousatos Wizard 62 EU

I wouldn't write down a report since it was a Sunday NW just for the lulz. But I see that you 're either blind or you have 47 chromosomes.

So starting DeSync's POV, we scouted the 2 forts (BadIntentions and Crank) within 5 minutes deciding to aim for the guild playing that was BI. For the first 15' till our flag was up, we were mostly skirmishing around BI's base wiping their first waves -prolly made out recycled paper- and getting pushed back by their second PA wave.

Timers started to grow and after placing a flag right in their face -since BI couldnt really reach it, as they had to play close to defense machines-, we managed to maintain pressure on them. After our 2nd flag was placed, we managed to get hold of a high position near their base and eventually trashed it completely.

In the meantime and while we were about to chop, suddenly their whole force appeared going uphill near our base and the one-man-defence we had, informed us, but given that we have our lord and savior Ramonna on vacay, no counter CtG could be applied. The BI zerglings managed to do what a player that joined last week can: chop down a base by pressing 2 buttons.

PS1. DeSync had 33 members with stats but we can safely say we were 30.
    PS2. I am glad you think we were 65, seems that you need to visit some expert for your eyesight, or primary school for your counting abilities
    PS3. Highlight of the NW was a little dash-retreat-dash play, for which BadIntentions fell so badly that ended up locked in their base behind their gate.
    PS4. Malakes, for the love of God, we never used our elephant to push you, our beloved Tzatziki was relaxing back in the base chilling with our 1-man defence.

Until next time
    Yours truly, Mousatos
    Vice saviour of DeSync, replying only to Her Royal Highness Ramonna​

Zephyraz, Vanspoon and SoraSora like this.
  12. Fesquera

Delphe Outpost (Normal Node)
    Varshen (29) Vs. SwordArtOnline (40?) Vs. Energetic Vs. Intricate Vs. Territory
    Winner: SwordArtOnline

What can I say, PA took a nodewar system that was not great, and made sure to turn it into an absolutely garbage system. We've been zerged 2 and a half weeks in a row now and haven't won a single war with our best attendance averages ever. The system rewards guilds for going lower tiers and just winning a bunch every week, and it's honestly sad.
    We saw too late that SwordArtOnline had way more people than we estimated and then just got zerged down, gg

Ps: Energetic next time maybe don't ally up with a guild that can wipe your base and kill you in two seconds, just a piece of advice.

13. TD2

TD2

Horntail Stone Rach something liek that (Conquest T1)

Access_Denied(21) vs Coldforged(27) vs Karthage (42) vs Origine (30?) vs Remix(trash) v Akamonedydy(10)

Decided to yet again go for a stacked node since we had alot of fun last week even though we didn't win more than a node.
    We were allied with Karthage, my boi damo is tired of getting zerged by trashes on normal nodes and we still have bad attendance so why not?
    The original plan for us was to make as many 1v1s as possible for us and sort it out so that Coldforged and Karthage can have good fight on the node today.
    Took out akamonedydy in 5 minutes. Went for Origine and they went down after 20 minutes, tehy split off in an interesting way and were alot of people. Took time to take down their structures because of the buff.. aids..
    After went straight for Coldforgeds base as they were pressuring Karthage. Instead of Karthage coming and help us we told them to go for Remix. We had around 30 minutes of good pvp vs Coldforged until Karthage came in and we finished the job together. GF for CF.
    Our 1v1 started and both me and my shotcaller were impressed. Even though they have low gear, they managed to wipe us a couple of times(only had 30 minutes).
    We took down their flametowers and started pressuring them in their cauldron base and when they were down to 50 they made a TP play on our base. Luckily we had our flank squad of 3 stronk bois waiting there for them and we won the node.

GG and GF - shoutout to my boy Damocleez **** everyone whos hating on them

Remix were recycled paper aswell @Mousatos hahahahaha

#13173 TD2, Aug 5, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    Adenath, kosmoqueen, Klemmen and 6 others like this.
  14. keyho

keyho Ammanotia Ninja 62 EU

Mediah Northern Highlands (Unoccupied Normal Node)
    Apocalipsis(31) vs Reroll(~10) vs Ameno(<10) vs Volans(~15) vs Destiny(~25) vs Caronte(~10) vs ProfaNation(~10) vs Brigada_Muerte vs TheLastDragons​

Winner: Apocalipsis

Apocalipsis POV:
    Reroll contacted us before the node began offering an alliance with them and Ameno. It was a non mandatory node war for them but we took the offer as we knew that there was an alliance of 5 guilds in the node who would probably aim for us.

As we thought, once the node war started, ProfaNation, Caronte and some Destiny members attacked us. They ended up not being a big deal so we moved a couple parties to Destiny's fort. As soon as we knew that Volans were also in the node we contacted them to clarify the node situation and they decided to help us attacking Destiny.

Finally we managed to defend with one and a half parties and move everyone else to Destiny. They builded in "The Mausoleum" so it was kinda hard to fight them due to the terrain. Meanwhile Reroll took down two of the other guilds (Brigada_Muerte and TheLastDragons) and later ProfaNation also went down.

Once we took down Destiny's siege weapons and defending elephants we could easily fight them in their base so eventually we took them down. With Destiny out of the scene we headed to Caronte's base and quickly erased them. With their alliance out we moved from base to base and ended up wining the node.

Nice and fun node war. I must point out that Rerroll, Ameno and Volans are reliable allies but some of them are better trolls.

[​IMG]

15. Eiwei

Ibelab Oasis
    (Liberated t2)

Blitzkrieg (36) vs Prismatic (30)

Pretty even fight with a lot back and forth in openfield clashes. Desert is very funny to fight even if we played bad in the start without pings its pretty different to fight. We slowly improved our focuse each fight and adapted to their well placement of traps so that we could win the node after around an hour.

Gg wp was fun maybe we can do a rematch in a siege anytime would be very interesting

Irini likes this.
  16. raix

This is just untrue. First we ,Schattenlegion, were 28 people not billions ( learn to count ). Second, we had at the start an offer from Messorum to ally up and an offer from YOU for an NAP. You then start attacking messo so we had no other choice to help them. After ci. 35 min Messo fell and we were attacked by Lowkarma, Incursion and Bloodlust. About the Stormtroopers dont know what u are saying but we wiped u and the other guilds more than one time at our tower. Get a realtiy check you are not that strong. We fell after 1,10 h. And i think i was as always politics and everything was set before the nw, dont know why else 3 guilds must attack 28 people or just in case that everybody cant count:

WE FROM SCHATTENLEGION WERE IN THE LAST 10 or more NWs LIKE MAX 30 PEOPLE AND MOSTLY EVERYTIME EVERYBODY AND THEIR DOG ALLY UP AND TRY TO ZERG US DOWN.

#13176 raix, Aug 6, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  17. Zephyraz

Well wp guys if u were only 28 cuz u felt like 35+, also i got contacted as u can see from this screenshot.
    I never wrote or though we're strong, either i would place on a t1 dont you think?
    Nothing was set before the nodewar if not for Bloodlust that as an italian guild wanted to do some pvp didnt even expecting on getting the node this evening.
    p.s. i didnt had a contact with Incursion they decided to attack you without someone that told them to do so (or at least they werent contacted by us or bloodlust) so please, i maybe got wrong your number but the rest of your post is totally pointless and wrong from my PoV (prob u're also right on the time u got down i dont remember so well wasnt paying attention).
    upload_2018-8-6_1-51-33.png
    i now realize the eng i used on that screen btw, I feel like Ispanici senpai now.

18. raix

It feels like its being set as always (****ing allys etc), can be that it wont but who knows? But come on you were like 20 min with 2 other guilds at our base and think we are like 35+ maybe 50 or so ??? And at your Base was the whole time (while u were at Messo) only our Flank, because the other 2 guilds attacked us form the start.

Sry but my motivation sinks low when you always get zerged and we are a casual pvp guild not some progress **** or something ...

19. YuukiAsunaCSGO

Why are you so salty for a NW tho ? If you went low attendance and "full bonobo" as you said. Why are you being that salty about it ? It's just a NW right ? As I said in the previous post, it was really fun PvP overall (:

20. Vanspoon

Vanspoon Tamer 62 EU

you presented my guild with double it's attendance in a nw and you ask me why i'm salty about it?
    [​IMG]

Nukenin Itachi likes this.