1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Salt__NO__SALT

[​IMG]

This was done while retreating into your base, or while locked in the base?

2. Przemoboski

Sounds like a git gud issue to me tbh, but besides that it was fun grinding you manshas. Oh and also we were 25 in total not 40 lul, dunno where you got that from
    [​IMG]
    yikes

#13182 Przemoboski, Aug 6, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  3. Fesquera

I love your attitude here because it shows exactly what's wrong with the system. Okay, you might have been 25. I don't believe those numbers for a second, but perhaps I'm wrong.
    Maybe it's an issue of "git gud", but we went from being one of the stronger guilds on T1/T1U, to unable to get a single node on Normals after the system got changed. The main issue here is that guilds that were formerly on higher level nodes (like yourself) have been dropped down so far. Day after day we fight so called "PvP-guilds" with "level and gear requirements" that then come to Tier 0 to stomp on weaker guilds. Imagine if we hadn't been there yesterday, those other three guilds would have been annihilated by you guys in no time. Then you guys still allied up with most of the other guilds, even though you were already by far the strongest guild there?

I mean, come on, what's the point there, if you guys are just there for the money and nothing else (because it can't be for the amazing PvP that wiping these four guilds over and over again was), just got sea monster hunting.

The worst part is, and I've had this complaint about the system before which is now made way worse by the changes, is the even smaller guilds. We'll be fine, we've hit a rough patch, but we'll be able to get out of this and start winning some nodes again, I don't doubt it. It's the 10-15 man guilds that I'm really bothered about, because with the new system there's quite frankly no spot for them on nodewars at all, and it's sad to see a game that I've poured over 2 years of my life into slowly becoming worse and worse with every patch.

So feel free to be toxic backstabbing ****s that offer my members an NAP and then quickly turn on us before we know what's hit us, it'll surely work out great for you in the long term. If it's what makes you sleep at night.

Reuter and Vashy like this.
  4. Mousatos

Mousatos Wizard 62 EU

This was done by either taking a flag with stealth and placing it (3 clicks overall) or by using a TP play (2 clicks overall). Congratulations, you can use your mouse.

See you in the open world ;)

5. yuuki_asuna

lul when i asked for ally your member said 'yes sure but non aggression only'. To me that basically means 'yes you're next once this guild goes down'. The other 2 guilds on the otherhand said yes to ally but I expected to get backstabbed anyway so prepared for a 1v2 when u and territory went down.

By the time we finished Territory u guys were pushed back by Energetic who some how managed to wipe everything in your base apart from the flamethrowers. After getting you guys to around 30% we started getting attacked in base by intricate and went u went down it came to a 1v2 as expected.

But im still wondering how u guys didnt have anymore structures left when it was only energectic poking u whilst we were in territories base OwO

6. Fesquera

Because we helped you push Territory while the other two guilds were already attacking us with in total 20-30 people. Only when we realized that they had all allied up with you against us is when we figured; we have a NAP with SAO, so we're going for one of the two other guilds. If we can get them down, maybe we can win the one versus two that comes after that (since Energetic was week as piss and borderline retarded anyway). Once we realized that you would go for us instantly it was too late. The reason our buildings were mostly down was because we naively assumed that you wouldn't push on us straight after Territory went down without a word. Generally when you have a NAP with a guild it means you are not aggresive towards each other, and you pushed our base without any communication about the NAP ending or anything.

You literally went "we wont attack eachother" and then attacked us. That is the textbook definition of backstabbing if you'd ask me. Of course, feel free to have a different opinion on this matter, but it's the last time we've teamed up with you guys, that's for sure. Besides all I've mentioned, why the **** are you guys on Normal nodes? You're clearly too strong to be here.

Last we fought, weren't you guys on Tier 3 not too long ago, where did it all go wrong?

Vashy likes this.
  7. Salt__NO__SALT

I'm glad you see the easy at which Bad Intentions destroyed Desync. It was a bit more than three clicks to be fair.

8. yuuki_asuna

Yeah we thought we'd push as i heard u guys were pushing intricate :D and our flag was literally 2 mins walk from your base. dw we'll back in conquest nodes soon. didnt realise u cant plant for conquest if u own normal nodes monkas

9. Vanspoon

Vanspoon Tamer 62 EU

We're glad as well because we got new content before Drieghan.
    A new content with a big mouth and an enormous lack of basic calculating functions.
    You will experience how a delusion starts like any other idea, but ends in disaster.

fzegd and Zephyraz like this.
  10. Zephyraz

so wait let me recap a bit, i lied about numbers (since i still say that u felt more than 28), but you lied about the nap since your gm asked me and not viceversa, then you lied again telling that it was all a prenodewar alliance after i told you that the only guild with i had contact before was bllodlust_lion (8 members in nodewar btw), and finally u're lying again cuz we got your full raid in our base for like 5 pushes when you took our recoveries, the nursery and the hwacha.

All of this to just let you understand that probably you were fighting in valencia or even kamasilvia cuz almost ALL you wrote is TOTALLY not correct, also i spent my time in this thread since the thread itself started, and since that i never spread rubbish like u're writing.

Btw fiction that were the only guild we contacted in all of this nodewar guess what? werent pushing you LOL, i mean we placed in a node not eveng wanting it and you think we could be such stupid on wasting our own pvp calling too many guilds uppon only one ? u got unlucky with incursion that totally without a sense attacked you.

https://clips.twitch.tv/FurtiveConcernedChamoisBudStar

#13190 Zephyraz, Aug 6, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    Rayin likes this.
  11. Rayin

Well, numbers in this game are weird, flank parties that are bigger than the total attendance of the other guild and unclear stuffs that have been proven wrong... to me this sounds like a clear reality gap, probably you're a Schrodinger guild that sits between two realities like your "small" flank party was sitting in that safezone near our base after being wiped by us.

So, if you open or don't open the box, we:

- Contacted/didn't contact you;
    - You were less/more than us;
    - You wiped us/got wiped;
    - We had allies from the beginning/we didn't do any pre-alliance;
    - The cat is dead/is alive.

Weird shìt going on T0, seems like it's a land forgotten by the time, space and physics.

Zephyraz likes this.
  12. Zyrin - Moria

you can't blame people for grouping up to take you. I remember meeting you many times before the new system when you had at least 40 ok ish geared people just zerging down t1, once a member of your guild even admitted to be 60 ppl on a normal t1.

Vashy and Von_Blaumark like this.
  13. MoZex

MoZex Ninja 62 EU

Just make an alliance of other guilds u know so it wont happen again, what struggle u describe goes for all, all the way up to castles

14. Salt__NO__SALT

I don't use my face to type friend.

Just a reminder, that some times high attendance guilds can have struggles with attendance don't be shy about your performance issues own them!

15. Apanasios

Apanasios Warrior 63 EU

Next time no ally with little children who just can just become abusive.

And @Fesquera don't believe a guild like SwordArtOnline ;)

16. yuuki_asuna

[​IMG]

17. Damocleez

Offer still stands....dont see any other way out for guilds like us at the moment ;)

18. Vanspoon

Vanspoon Tamer 62 EU

one moment we have 65 people and now we struggle with attendance? :P
    buddy we ain't shy about anything and we do daily nws, so defeats mean jack to us.
    as a result, every mistake or misplay like yesterday helps us to improve more and more, even under summer mode.
    also, i dont think that after all this time i, personally, have given signs of being saltmine in here, but being in my shoes and reading a report that it claims that we were double our numbers tilted me hard. I won't judge more about your pov, but simply put next time stick with not the actual, but some at least down to earth numbers. unless at the end of the day you just write in here to piss people off.

19. Salt__NO__SALT

I responded to one of you members chest beating about how easy it was to beat BI and kept in base with ease. But you lost the NW which seemed odd to me.

20. raix

Sorry but ok perhaps i was wrong that you contacted us, so we contacted you, but i don´t lied that it was a prenodewar alliance, i simply think that it was and i don´t believe your story that it was not ( let it end there not point that this must go on ) and at no time there was our full raid at your base ( full raid what a joke by 28 casual gamers ... ), but i think this is meaningless to continue. Think about how fun it must be for us to be zerged sunday after sunday by more than 2 guilds and i think u can understand that I was a little upset about your first post. ( The word billion triggerd it)

Sorry but i don´t want to wasted more time than writing this sentence with you.

This i can understand but 2 things to be clear

1.) When we zerged most of our people were about 450-460 GS ( now about 480-490, remeber the word casual pvp guild).

2.) After like 2-3 month of getting zerged, i think it is enough.