1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Zephyraz

Stonetail Wasteland (Normal O)

LowKarma vs TheJunkies vs Riot vs Finale
    Draw

Nodewar started with us and TheJunkies being on the west while riot and Finale on the east so alliance were a bit forced.

Finale start attacking us while TheJunkies attacked their base, at one point Finale decided to switch target to TheJunkies so we had the possibility to push their base, idk what Riot did almost all the nodewar since they were too far from us.

Finale had the power to push TheJunkies and defend against us (i think riot attacked thejunkies as well) and since we were paper for Finale we didnt managed to get them down but just delay them as much as we can getting down structures and trying to apply pressure.

The nodewar was like 2 hours of getting grinded by Finale in their base, last 20 minutes Finale pushed us and TheJunkies tried to get down Riot but nothing happen so ez draw.

2. Horstmann

Stonebeak Shore (T1C)

Bliss(22) vs Kamasilve vs Inside vs Schattenlegion

Had a nap with Schattenlegion and prepared to fight Kamasilve who defended close to Altinova. We skirmished with Kamasilve while slowly going for structures and either killing or getting killed, meanwhile they also fought Schattenlegion. Inside was doing Inside things as usual and showed up at Kamasilve base a bunch of times, later on they did swap their attention to our base and we pulled back with Kamasilves fort at a low percent. Inside was wiped at our fort and we went back to Kamasilve. They lasted one hour and I believe they had a similar attendance.

Inside was next and we sieged their base from start to end, slowly working structures down and sometimes even going full ape. Not really much of a pause between fighting Inside and the 1v1 with Schattenlegion. Schattenlegion clearly had a higher attendance than us today and almost defended until a draw between us, in the end we had a few very intense fights against their PA'd raid and slowly axed their base. With 3 minutes remaining on the timer we wiped them and finished the nodewar. GG.

Immortalised likes this.
  3. Carlinos

Carlinos ParaCasa Wizard 61 EU

Excuse me bro, but with no numbers i can't understand why go T1 node. Us are a Siege guild. Its amazing how guilds doing siege are taking t1 nodes when the small scale guilds can't progress in nodewar doing this ****... its absurd guilds like Kamasilve, Paranoia, Kuraidesu, Prismatic..... and large etc doing t1 nodewars... great this new system...

4. Zyrin - Moria

RiOT had 11 people today, and only 8 on permanent offense. :P We allied with Finale first chanse we got to be sure we'd at least get some pvp since i expected LK and junkies both to have a close to 30 attendance each. Finale was attack you but i asked them to help on the junkies because they obviously were not getting anywhere by attacking you (as they said them selfs).

After that junkies tried one push on us before i was told half of them joined you on finale and so we kept going on the junkies. Finale sent their ''elite'' team to help on the junkies base and used 2 elephants but still didn't get any major structure dmg done and since we had to cordinate the attacks around them it became clear after a while that we did better before we had help on their base. XD

Got a flag down and junkies decided to push us, we wiped them attacked and rinse repeat until the end where they spent 15-20 min in their base before deciding to attack again 15 min before nodewar ended. Was a fun fight and at least we got 2 full hours of pvp with no zergs on a non mandatory node with just 11 people total. XD GGWP. :)

5. ELI5

ELI5 ELI5 Ranger 62

Kamasilve here, yeah we were 19 today. GG's all around, would be nice to get another 1 v 1 vs you sometime in the future was a good fight today

lorencon likes this.
  6. Schinrah

We had alot of fun today, but let's be honest there is no way we can match you guys in a 1vs1, we have an amazing total of 2 players in the guild at real softcap. So everytime we engage on a guild like you we have to pull out all stops and pray to a variety of pantheons simultaneously to make it work :3

On that note, we are looking for a zerker, ninja/kuno (or both :P) and I wouldn't mind another Sorc, requirements 500GS+, high activity , tolerance for autism and would be real helpful if you know how to play :P

ELI5 likes this.
  7. Shreadow

Tuesday
    Aakman (Liberated Conquest T2)

StandBy (53) vs ARW(29)

Well gear was a huge factor in this NW, we held for 1hour and 20min. Tried a TP but they had their Leader in save zone and counter Tped. We had some pressure till they increased their def team.

Good Fight From StandBy

Borthand. likes this.
  8. cofused

junkies own 4 nodes so they had max 20 ppl. use your brain if you eyes not working well

9. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

Where would you like us to go, as a 20-man guild? We don’t want to roll the dice on 50/50 snipe forts or siege guilds with 40+ attending.
    <Kamasilve>

BadsLiteyear and Klemmen like this.
  10. Zyrin - Moria

didn't check how many nodes they owned, but sure just because you said so i'll check my brain. Stop beeing salty just cause i didn't want to take your deal, if you own 4 normal nodes just stfu, you are clearly one of either the strongest normal node guilds or the zegiest. Just take the fight.

11. Mathoul

Grow some balls sneaka and take your 20 players to take down enemy! you are clearly a siegeguild with your 610gs hidden leaf shinobi army

Oh and dont forget to move up to t2 while you are on it so the T1 scene can finally be open for 24/7 snipes

Klemmen likes this.
  12. Carlinos

Carlinos ParaCasa Wizard 61 EU

In the old system with your 20 members you get many t3 mate... You know you are a really strong guild

13. MisterEagle

We, Asgardians, did our 3th node war yesterday.... Normal node. we went for Tobare's cabin. 2 others placed. Fiery and Ragnarok.

Fiery seemed like a nice match for us, but they got destroyed real quick by Ragnarok and after that they came for us.

About numbers, we had 11, Fiery around 15 i think.. tried whispering their GM but was offline and no info on guildpage. Ragnarok said they had around 20 ppl.

It felt like they had 20 softcap players and after some research they seem to be an previous siege guild.. I wonder why the .... they would place on a normal tier.. they definatly were outgearing everyone else. Guess they needed ego/confidence boosted.

Too bad we didnt have a good fight like the last wars, but we'll keep on trying ^^

Liquss JO✪STAR likes this.
  14. BANiSH

The NWs are messed up because people rather consume than create. There quite literally is no one blocking T3s. Apart from a two occurances in the past 4 weeks, we fought "siege guilds with 60 members". One of those two guilds went back to T1/ T2s by the looks of it and I doubt Enemy plans to do NWs with full numbers regularly.

There is, quite literally, no reason for mid-scale guilds to do T2s or even T1s instead of T3s.

Azu likes this.
  15. Schinrah

While I still think you guys should move up along with some other guilds, it's not like we (Bliss) can't understand your point. Infact I'm actually starting to think the problem is more in T0's right now. I see Ragnarok, Ajin, Junkies, Karthage etc going T0, some of them have way too good gear for T0, others have way too big numbers for T0 and all just go there to stomp apparently. We havn't done a single T0 since this system was introduced and on voluntary days we have like 15-16 people. And as I said in an earlier post we have 2 people that are softcap, I'm fairly sure some of the mentioned guilds have alot more people at or past softcap.

Some of the guilds currently plagueing T0 should stop being scared little kittens, stop terrorizing 10-15 man newbie guilds that only want to have a taste of PvP, and move up. Certain T0 guilds have like 3-4 nodes and cba to move to T1C for mandatory wars, I can only shake my head bout that.

T0 was intended to give casual and small guilds a playground, not a place for 500 avg. GS + guilds with 40 members to get easy wins. PA is already trying hard enough to kill this game, we as players shouldn't help them along by screwing anyone new to the scene so hard they will never come or look back.

Keep it up guys, good to see new guilds around here. Don't get demotivated :3

Immortalised and MisterEagle like this.
  16. Zephyraz

But when u see...
    upload_2018-8-24_17-23-28.png upload_2018-8-24_17-23-59.png upload_2018-8-24_17-24-6.png upload_2018-8-24_17-24-16.png upload_2018-8-24_17-24-29.png upload_2018-8-24_17-24-48.png upload_2018-8-24_17-24-56.png upload_2018-8-24_17-25-17.png upload_2018-8-24_17-26-2.png

I mean, in those screens i see almsot 4 siege guild, and 5 that was ex t1u how can someone complain some guild with like 2-5 softcaps being on a normal node when t1 situation is snipe or getting grinded?

I can undestand that many of those guilds atm have a low attendance but the rs avg is totally not comparable with ex t1 guilds like TheJunkies, Ajin, Karthage ecc... and i can understand (as a gm i did that choose myself), to stick on normal to avoid the meatgrind can provide on t1s.
    I dont think Ruthaer or Damocleez or anyone other gm of ex t1 guilds will ever place on a t1 with those high rs avg guilds on the run.

Notice that im not blaming anyone, i dont even care so much about the game, but you cant complain the normal node status.

t3: Sovemy or snipe
    t2: Millennium War and ARW, or snipe
    t1: Those guilds or snipe
    T0: ex t1 braket + some new guilds trying the content.

cofused, Damocleez and ApeGang like this.
  17. Kingeraser

Hey you forgot Leviathan going T1 with 12 people

Shadowling and BadsLiteyear like this.
  18. Zephyraz

soz man, i wouldnt offend anyone

19. SillySin

SillySin DarkKnight 51 EU

Apenation had ~20 and took 1 hr 50 mins to win the node, was fun for everyone in the node except a 5 man guild, what else do you expect, also among those 20 we had, like 3-4 not softcap including myself :shrug:

#13519 SillySin, Aug 24, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  20. Schinrah

We are doing 3-4 Nodewars a week since the new season. We have run into Karma thrice, Kama also twice I believe, Paranoia once, AD once or twice, Smash once or twice, also Prismatic twice and i believe DeSync which you havn't listed.

We have between 15-25 in attendance, when we end up in a 1vs1 against these guilds we are at a severe disadvantage, but who cares, gotta suck it up. And if more of you would move up there would be more wars where we don't have to fight guilds like that 1vs1, and none of these guilds bring more than 30 people to T1's, VoS doesnt usually go T1 unless they are low on numbers, Apenation is the same etc.

So let's say all of ya, especially Junkies, Karthage, Ajin etc. move up, there will be alot more wars where the guilds you mentioned will have to face 2 - 3 guilds allied against them, and at the very least that will turn into a long and good war. We went almost the entire duration yesterday and had a blast, and why? Because there was someone else on the node to ally with and tip the balance.

And all that only even matters if you run into them. To me it just looks like we have a fair number of very small new guilds that will likely disband within a short period of time because guilds that could survive on T1C rather take the easy way out and take a sh*t on new players. It's in our own very best interest to allow new guilds to emerge and thrive, because it is already noticeable we lost a whole ton of guilds doing nodewars over the last couple of month. And it's going to pretty hard to keep doing nodewars when there is no one left to fight because all the fresh blood got trashed so hard they stopped trying and the veterans slowly quit the game.