1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Damocleez

Mathoul likes this.
  2. Schinrah

Someone sure has an issue with you, cause I didn't see no insults ? :(

Mathoul likes this.
  3. Horstmann

Ayy Meth-oul with the bullying as always :O

lorencon, Zephyraz and Mathoul like this.
  4. Schinrah

Now that you mention it, Math n Friends tried to bully poor Mediah warriors returning from their nodewars at the Heidel gate yesterday. It was very mean and all!

Horstmann and Mathoul like this.
  5. Zephyraz

Mathoul likes this.
  6. Azu

Azu

First of all good news! if no catastrophe comes up, we (Ajin) may have better attendance starting from next week so we will more likely move to T1 for our next NW.

But until now we had a 13-14 people attendance. I think you overestimate us if you think we could do a thing by attacking 20-30 people bases with our 10 people in T1 (14 - 3 guys in defense, -1 guy at canon = 10. Moreover, against T1 guild we would probably need to keep 5 people defense, that would make us attacking opponent's raid with 8 people)

I just read my NW reports: we have made 11 NW, 5 win (1 of them with our fort at 0.4% HP, 1 other won 1 min before the end of the war).
    I wouldn't call that a stomp...

#13546 Azu, Aug 24, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  7. Schinrah

Well, looking forward to seeing you then :3

8. Damocleez

Your top end is considerably higher gear score than us, i dont see how or why people have made this assumption that Karthage has many geared members but then we get called mansha's the following day x), we really are lacking a lot of gear right now and i know that the majority of our members (we do have some strong members still ofc) will get farmed for EXP on T1's by even the average guilds on them. We havent won all we've been on, we've not lost any in a while but we've liberated i'd say 50% as we havent been able to close a lot of node wars, haven't really been 'stomping' anyone on T0U its been relatively hard faught. Even took us almost 90 minutes to finish 10-15 Payoutwhen and 19 SwordArtOnline with nearly 40 of us this week. This was the first week we've even had 3 nodes so let me enjoy it for a bit please xd. Junkies have been 515 RS req and taking 3-5 nodes and gifting countless to guilds for weeks, keep talking about them i dont even think they are caring about focusing on unclaimeds we've barely seen them :)))))

9. cofused

we did uncontested normal since new nw rules. only this week we did only 1 uncontested coz there was only 1 or 2 uncontested nodes for whole week(sunday and friday)first 2 weeks we met only sword art online and clinic like 4 times in week. and bout soft cap players we have just maybe 10 players above 540 gs and 2 are DP build. and we have 25 players with 498-515 gs, 25 players!!! its almost half guild. sry but no t1 "fights" and snipe nodes. on normal nodes we at last have fight every day. and we gifting countless amount of nodes for 2 years not a weeks :) but i have to say since new rules we got gifted like few times by lowkarma,megumin,chaosunited and few more smaller guilds that just wanted to help. so thx all those great guilds!

10. cofused

Players speak bout junkies like they are all soft cap. but true is we have 20-35 attendance ,almost 50% of guild is 498-515 gs, 8 ppl is above 540 gs, 2 dp players above 540 gs. its not enough for any of guilds that doing tier1 nodes at this moment. because we already met with most of them.and we got rekted. i totally agree with all you said here and yes we are not even thinking to go t1 coz of those guilds. but its not just us, we met alot guilds on normal nodes that should not be there i belive coz of same reasons. NovusOrda , Finale, Fragmented , Clinic, SwordArtOnline , Ragnarok, Ajin , ReRoll and few more. but also there is 10ish new guilds that are rly nice provide good fight. so when you take all that we have good wars on normal nodes its fun alot of guilds 5+ most wars and i belive few more guilds will drop there soon coz they are too weak for t1. so we will have alot of fun on normal nodes, while t1 and above will be snipe wars free nodes.

11. Mathoul

What happened to your big talk back then when you had pesslesquad for 1 week in your guild and managed to take a t2 node? You told me that Junkies is stronger than SMASH so why arent you on t1 conquest?''

And btw noone ever talked about junkies being all softcap we just say that you guys are to strong for T0 and to scared of T1 because you could lose there

12. Schinrah

~10peeps above 540, uh that's more than what we bring to wars, and we have 15-20 people less in attendance. Actually feels like every damn guild has people at or past softcap and we're the only ones that don't have someone with 260AP to carry us. Can someone please take pity and join us with 260+ ap so that we can feel stronk ? :D

13. Sneakapeak [Murgurgula]

I'll take someone with 260+ AP too, got none :(

Horstmann and Krazor like this.
  14. SillySin

SillySin DarkKnight 51 EU

WTS +260 AP service to make you feel stronk.

15. Carlinos

Carlinos ParaCasa Wizard 61 EU

Sorry guys i am a poorly wizard hybrid :( with my rocaba team

16. Corophina

arent you replying under every 2nd or 3rd post that you dont even have softcap. THONKING

17. SillySin

SillySin DarkKnight 51 EU

Got carried by payouts ヽ(͡◕ ͜ʖ ͡◕)ノ

Perro likes this.
  18. Shreadow

Sunday
    Cron Castle (Conquest T2)

StandBy vs I got that bored to continue this post so I just stop right here lol

19. TD2

TD2

Castle Ruins node on Mondays (t1)
    Access_Denied(31) vs Solaire (10?) vs Cypher (18) vs Yokai (20)

We placed in the Castle Ruins to be able to be maneuverable. Turns out ot be a great choice.
    Everyone fought snipes and we stayed inside the castle until every guild was able to scout us and we told them to ally up by contacting the other.
    They started the nodewar by coming in very uncoordinated but wipe after wipe it forced them to coordinate more and more.
    We had flank at Cyphers base taking down structures and whittling them down until it hit 21.20 and we decided its time to go on offense. We had flank in base to deal with Yokai while we moved to Cypher and slowly but surely killed them at 21.45.
    We then moved to Yokai which was basically placed at Muskans in the monastery so it meant a long run whereas we didnt have a flag so the clock was ticking.
    They desperately for some reason wanted to liberate the node but sorry lads, we used a whale elixir on the last 10% and just made it at 21.59.
    Was great fun for us, shout-out to Cypher, those guys did extremely well. Would like to see them fight Kamasilve and I'll have nightmares about Asula Lin all night

Oh and btw, to anyone complaining at people going lower tiers. We tried moving up, there's no chance to consistently go T2s as it's all snipes. Unoccupied T1 today was War vs two snipes aswell. If you guys are sick and tired of this bs, go on the biggest node and zerg out the guild that isent supposed to be there. I thought about it today, and the problem isen't actually the stronger guilds. It's the lower guilds who if they go on T1s, place on T1s with 1-2 guilds and get unlucky and fight "insert smallscale guild here". If you start to move up and push guilds out from the t1s, it will happen inevitably. I'm sorry, not gonna place on T2s or T3s and fight off Venatoris for 10 minutes, we are looking for fights not money

20. Horstmann

Anti-Troll Fortification (T1C)

Bliss(23) vs ColdForged vs Kamasilve vs Origine

After some initial confusion, we found out that CLINIC is indeed not on our node. Zoinks! We arranged a NAP with Kamasilve and went to poke ColdForged. They had a nasty base in the middle of pve structures and whatnot so pushing in was hard. Ran loops around them and picked a few structures down, they rebuilt and we repeated the process for about one hour. Eventually Kamasilve finished Origine and came to poke down ColdForged with us.

The following 1v1 with Kamasilve lasted for somewhere between 30 and 35 minutes. Had fun during this since they have a interesting playstyle, in the end they overwhelmed us and finished off our fort. GG!