1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Zephyraz

Ye im sorry that we allied upon you even in the previous nodes but now you tested our weakness so you can understand why im kinda afraid on a 1v1 you.

2. Shreadow

Indeed was a great Fight, today we were super low on PAs but wouldn´t stand a chance anyways

Good Fight from StandBy

Irini likes this.
  3. Zyrin - Moria

As you said pancake raiders helped us until you had no base and were about 40%, so no we didn't really get to test it. I was expecting you to be more people though.

4. Zephyraz

Well actually i still think we're not yet ready to compete 1v1 against you, btw today was a yolo nodewar (usually is no mandatory but in this case we didnt even sponsored the nodewar) so our peak was 25 members

5. Zyrin - Moria

so if it was mandatory and you had your 35 ish players (as i've seen from other posts i believe) it could have been another story.

6. Zephyraz

I honestly dont think so since the difference between 25 manshas and 35 manshas is not that much but ye probably that could be different.

7. Nedrae

Alejandro farm node on sunday (normal)
    Yokai (18) vs Intricate (25?) vs Darkrose (30?) vs Origine(25?) vs ToNieMy ( 40) vs Varshen (29)​

We placed in the mountain north west of the node really close to Origine but we didn't get to fight them since Darkrose and Intricate went against us pretty quickly. After 5 min we managed to secure an alliance with Varshen who attacked Darkrose and relieved some pressure and allowed us to fight Intricate on equal grounds. We then allied with them vs Darkrose since they seemed to be the most dangerous while ToNieMy and Origine went on with a 1v1 that Origine lost in 50min. We did pressure Darkrose pretty heavily but when the fort was at 50% Intricate decided to backstab us and attack Varshen, allowing Darkrose to resume the pressure they had on us at the start, and eventually they outnumbered us to death after a few back and forth by 21h. Don't really know what happened next but in the end the node was liberated.

GG all, was some fun fights and maybe cya next week !

#13787 Nedrae, Sep 3, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  8. Fesquera

Varshen here (we were 29 I believe). Intricate attacked us out of nowhere, later saying that they messaged us. I didn't receive anything, but mistakes happen, so whatever.
    While this was going on, we learned that ToNieMy had allied with DarkRose (after we shot down ToNieMy's offer to us.) We then talked to Intricate to convince them to stop fighting each other. At this point it was too late.

ToNieMy had 40+, not 25 btw, their gm confirmed 40, and I'm fairly certain he gave me a low estimate.

We got zerged in the end, but overall a pretty good war. we went down 20-30 minutes before the end

9. Azu

Azu

Mediah Northern Highlands (T0-U)

Ajin (15) vs Hellig (35-40) vs TheJunkies (25-30?) vs FinalEnemy (?) vs Karthage (?)

We (Ajin) scouted first Hellig then Karthage. Knowing Karthage's usual number and as we already fought an interesting and challenging fight with Hellig before, we contacted them to finish 1v1. I don't know if they accepted but they were still attacking us near Karthage's base.

There, seeing their number, and as we had a call from Karthage that Hellig outnumbered them, we discovered that they had grown in numbers since the last time we fought them. So we decided to let them 1v1 Karthage to gain time rather than to believe Karthage on their number.

We went to TheJunkies' base. It took us a few minutes to find their base as our scouts were fighting FinalEnemy individuals on the road. Before we regrouped to make a first push against TheJunkies, Hellig had finished Karthage and was at our base.

We went down a few more minutes later.

As we didn't have RL tonight for this yolo node, I can't say if Hellig were out of their place on T0 or if we were just too much disorganized. Anyway, They litterally stomped us. I think we lack of number to go T0-U again without a premade alliance.
    Sorry to Karthage, their usual high number made us misevaluate the threat, we should have helped them against Hellig.

#13789 Azu, Sep 3, 2018
  10. Liquss JO✪STAR

North Abandoned Quarry (OT0)
    Valor (PoV)(20) vs DosRombos vs Naughty_Neko vs RUNE
    Winner: Valor

After scouting all the guilds in the nodes and seeing the big numbers from DosRombos and Naughty_Neko, we decided to ally with RUNE.

We started off heading to DosRombos' base and we didn't have that much problem taking them down while RUNE was busy with Naughty_Neko. After that we took down Naughty_Neko with RUNE's help.

Sadly RUNE didn't bring as many people as we expected so the final 1v1 was a little onesided to our favor.

GF to everyone.

11. Damocleez

Karthage here - Totally respect that, Heilig contacted us beforehand telling us they were 35-40 looking for a potential 1 v 1 but i know they have some incredibly strong members and our attendance wasnt great last night so i declined, when they get attendance like that they are without a doubt going to be the biggest threat on the node. We made an ally with TheJunkies but FinalEnemy pushed on them at the start of the node so they were busy in a 1 v 1, within 5 minutes we had you guys and Heilig at our base and proceeding that half the guild began to disconnect & crash on repeat including both the main and backup shotcaller and as expected the few that were still in game got torn apart in 10 minutes. I crashed right after i pm'd you and never made it back in game before we were down. Just one of them node wars i guess what can you do XO.

Azu likes this.
  12. Stef

Stef Archreaper DarkKnight 62 EU

Update from DarkRose.

Intricate did not backstab anyone, as there was no alliance between Intricate and Varshen / Yokai.
    Additionally, DarkRose only accepted an alliance from Varshen since we wanted to do a fair 1v1 against them at the end, only for them to call off the alliance after 15 minutes under the guise of us outnumbering them, which was simply untrue. (ToNieMy had almost 50 by the way)
    We held 3 elephants and 10+ pushes from Yokai / Varshen alliance for a full hour.
    Alliance with ToNieMy was formed after Varshen got a nice taste of their own medicine by being double teamed by Intricate / ToNieMy while we were rebuilding and taking down Yokai whilst doing so.

DarkRose only wanted a fair 1v1 against the strongest guild on the node, which was Varshen at first, and then against ToNieMy after Varshen's deserved fall.

Node got liberated as there was no time for a decent fight against ToNieMy, which was going in DarkRose's favor.

Good fights and questionable decisions by some.
    Overall, we had fun testing our strength.

Tyrintia and Shayniiah like this.
  13. Zephyraz

Keplan Vicinity (Normal O)

LowKarma vs Trauma

Snipe in 2k18 ? on a normal?! it's not even worth

14. Estimi

Kusha T1C (Monday)
    Suicidal[32] (POV) | Caronte[15-20] | Destiny[30+] | TheLastDragon[~15]
    Winner: Suicidal

We went for the Node expecting some heavy fight and Oooooh what a fight we got:) Nodewar scene not dead after all.

After scouting out all other guilds we decided to approach Caronte for a deal. They were not interested.. understandable.
    It dawned on us that this will be a 3v1 situation so we decided to take out the weakest and conveniently closest enemy first.
    Flank and Apes went to harass the Dragon wile the main raid defended vs Caronte and Destiny pushes.TLD tried their best but did not last long.

First enemy out of the way we felt quite confident that we could win this.
    But oh man what a fight. Definitely no face-roll. Both Caronte and Destiny had flags close to our fort and kept pushing us hard while we did not even have a flag factory.
    We tried a CTG on Destiny without flag (..) bad idea. Their flametowers+fort placement wiped our attack quite fast.
    So we had to turtle until flag was rdy. 1h15min into the war we finally got it down. We killed both attackers flags and we decided to pressure Caronte this time.
    Around 15ppl stayed in defense to bravely fend off any Destiny pushes.
    With the flag re-spawn not getting killed once we finally were able to keep the pressure up in attack and take out Caronte.
    Very good fight! Strong individual players.

Time for the 1v1. Destiny put up a good effort and had a nice fort-placement but could not hold the pressure of our full raid.
    GG and i mean it! Good fking fight. Easily in my top 5 nodewars ever :)

Prime Ape leader send his regards
    [​IMG]

Estimi
    Suicidal GM

PS: #MakeNodewarChroniclesGreatAgain

#13794 Estimi, Sep 3, 2018
  15. Carlinos

Carlinos ParaCasa Wizard 61 EU

GM from Destiny, you should respect the guilds you are fighting first of all. Second, we was 28 member and we don't got gs or lv minimum to enter the guild, so its not hard to push away with 30 ppl with 500 gs and lv 60 :). Some respect bro

16. TD2

TD2

Dont take him Seriously, when I asked him for a fight in a 1v2 a few weeks Ago he told me no, we dont want to fight unless u gift us node we rather snipe OMEGALUL and now hes forum warrior

17. Fesquera

This is not correct. We had a non-aggression pact with Intricate, which they broke without informing us. Now I'll believe their GM saying that he did inform me, but the message didn't get through, but we most definitely had an agreement with them.

Also, you did outnumber us, every time we killed 20 of your people, then there were enough people left afterwards to kill our raid.
    We also did not get double teamed by Intricate and ToNieMy, we called a truce with Intricate right before ToNieMy arrived, as ToNieMy informed me they teamed up with you guys.

I think DarkRose, Origine and ToNieMy would have all beat us if it came to a 1 versus 1, so once we made a decision as to who we could team up with the best, I informed DarkRose that we called off the agreement with them. This was after hearing from Yokai you were already pushing them hard, and Yokai is a guild that has beat us in the past, so we estimated you to be quite strong.

Just clearing up some misunderstandings, since a good part of your information is plain wrong. On top of that, I wonder what guilds like DarkRose and ToNieMy are doing on Tier 0. If you're a PvP guild with gear requirements pulling those kinds of numbers I really don't think you should be on Tier 0, but then again, the Tier 1 scene is a mess from what I've seen, so that is probably the main issue.

18. Shayniiah

Shayniiah MissArchreaper Witch 62 EU

Officer from DarkRose. We were on a normal node because this was our very first Node War, and as my GM was saying before, we were testing our strenght ^^

19. Fesquera

Fair enough, I might be a bit harsh on people as we've been getting zerged most every nodewar since the new system got introduced. apologies.

Shayniiah likes this.
  20. OUCH!

Behr Riverhead monday T0
    Cosmic(19) v Terrible(~10) v Disengage(~10)
    Non mandatory for us, it became clear very quickly who was on the node and that we were in a 1v2 situation, as all three forts were practically touching, Disengage spent most of the node war harassing our fort while we whittled down Terrible, at about 45 minutes we took out Terrible and 15 minutes after that Disengage fell, fun node war with both guilds having some well geared players
    Cosmic is recruiting! Check out our forum post or look us up ingame