1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Zephyraz

Ancient Stone Chamber (Normal O)

LowKarma vs Origine vs Terrible vs Semper_Vigil vs Cryptic vs Akane vs Antidote vs Suicide_Squad

today we were searching for a f***fest to join in, TheJunkies asked us to join Tobare's Cabin that were like 5 fort, but instead we decided to swap on balenos where 4 forts were already built. Before the nodewar other 4 guilds were built in, Semper_Vigil contacted us in order telling they were supposed to give the node to terrible so i had to expect a 2v1 in the end, i told him that in anycase i would fight for win the node.

At the start we had an ally with Terrible and Origine, we pushed and got down really fast Suicide_Squad and Antidote, at 20 min into the node we attacked Cryptic and after 5 min or less Origine joined us while the rest were sieging akane. Cryptic were awesome at defending their base getting advantage of the safe zone they had close to their base (obv even us used that safe zone) eventually they dropped down after 40 min of siege.

After Cryptic went down Akane were still defending against the entire world, we went in base to repair and at that moment akane went down so i contacted Terrible and Semper_Vigil in order to set up a 2v2, we got 5 min of truce before restart the fight, both of them went to Origine while us rushed SV. In the end SV went back to defend and Origine had the upper hand on Terrible so the both 1v1 got won by us and origine.

Origine wanted to gift us the node but instead i asked to them to defend their fort so we could have some extra training, so in the end Origine went down and we won.

GGWP to all guilds im sorry for SV and Terrible but looking at our guild funds and morale i prefered a 2v2 instead of the risk of getting "fu****" from 2 guilds.

On a side note we were 34 so even with the new system we would be in the same node tier we fought today @Schinrah

sakuraskye likes this.
  2. Carlinos

Carlinos ParaCasa Wizard 61 EU

Hello GM from Destiny. I have to admit that your pvp organization its incredible, it was impossible make one engage to us cause whenever we engages all of us leave the place and then make a counterattack. Really good nodewar!

Kelzir and L881 like this.
  3. Zyrin - Moria

I wasn't there but i was told that we took down apo after a while, we were 20 and missing some of our hard hitters as well as having 1-2 pa's XD
    Was told it was a good fight though. :)

4. Schinrah

Looking forward to meeting you then <3

5. IDDenis

Hello there,we had a balst today. We still working on our Raid structure. Anyway you had better movements with your raid/flanks.
    If you stay on T1 we will see us again for sure. Btw we had 35 members today. If you wanna know it.

6. Riiip

Riiip Hydreus Musa 60

Under the new system they're proposing, Karthage who has mostly done Normal nodes will be stuck doing T2 nodes (36-55 Attendence). Whilst Paranoia will be stuck on T1's (20-35 attendence)

Have fun on T2. This proposed system is genius

Zephyraz likes this.
  7. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

Just revive the Paralympics alliance one delusional T1 guild + another delusional T1 guild = T2 guild, easy fix.

CRYINGLAUGHINGEMOJI.png

8. Damocleez

Aye...well the new T2 is the current T1 which we planned to move to so we will see how the alliance system plays out

9. Schinrah

Nope. 9/10 current T1C guilds will "move down" due to having less than 35 players, including some of the smaller current T2 guilds. So you can enjoy most of your time fighting those guilds that have been doing T2's, VoS & friends. And if you ally up you can enjoy T3's, Sovereign / NME & friends. Good luck! :3

#13849 Schinrah, Sep 6, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  10. Damocleez

Dont really think you can say or predict anything without seeing what comes of alliances

11. Schinrah

If the system as they announced it wednesday comes, yes I can. You have what 40-50? So if you ally with another guild that would have to bring a minimum of 10 people to that alliance (as per the announced system) you would quickly fall into the 55+ bracket which is T3. Now which guilds are currently doing T3 and bring 55+ mhhh? Wanna guess?

If you do not ally up and stay with your attendance 40-50 you will be on T2 nodes, some current T2 guilds like Paranoia who do not have 35+ will be forced to go T1, that leaves the "big" T2 guilds for you to play with. And that's VoS, Eclipsed, Tempest, Invasion, DeSync, Smash, Prismatic etc.

But hey you can always drop below 35 members and go T1. https://imgur.com/a/4UALBrh (T1 btw :) ). So I'd suggest you immediately get all your members to tell PA what an astonishingly bad idea the system they announced on wednesday is, out of self preservation y'know?:).

lorencon likes this.
  12. Kaisune

Easy-Winllennium Nodewars Report

Sunday - T3 Roud Sulfur Works:
    VoS
    vs Badintentions vs Millennium vs Geeking(snipe)
    2v1'd by Badintentions and VoS, after farming VoS for 35-40 minutes Badintentions finally took us down.

Tuesday - T2 Goblin Cave:
    BlackSail vs Invasion vs War vs Millennium
    We mainly fought War with only 2 full pushes, a CTG play and cannon pressure from Invasion on our base. Ended after 1 hour and 50 minutes with a 1v1 between us and BlackSail.

Wednesday - T2 Western Gateway:
    Sabotage vs Millennium (liberated)
    2 hour long fight against Sabotage, went back and forth quite a bit.
    Both bases had safezones next to them making it a somewhat strange nodewar.
    The nodewar ended in a draw with Sabotage turtle'ing at full force in their base for the last 20 minutes.

Thursday - T1 Wandering Rogue Den:
    Bliss vs Sonsofheidel vs Millennium
    Non-mandatory nodewar, we expected different guilds to be on the node. Seems like the party was elsewhere.

GG & GFs to all!

Naeks likes this.
  13. SavageDragon

Why call you Winllennium when you win half of your NWs?

14. Transom

What´s not winning about being a french rp fishing guild?

15. Damocleez

We wont be 55+, but i see you're just tilted from fighting Millennium today....understandable

Zephyraz likes this.
  16. AquaX

Cryptic POV: We were 16 today to se expected to get some fun. At the beggining of the nw semper vigil came to our base like 3 times but we wiped them cleanly, we saw terrible was near semper base so we contacted with them to allie vs semper, they told us they were allied already with semper. We took 3 alliance and we went to origine base at the same time lowkarma came to our base with huge numbers and we focused on def at some point our allies go to akane base and left us alone vs origine and lowkarma (60vs16) we def like30-40 mins wiping them but the numbers kill us. We get zerged but the nw was rly funny. GG to all and sry for my eng xD.

#13856 AquaX, Sep 7, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
    Reaper69 and Zephyraz like this.
  17. sakuraskye

sakuraskye Ankalime Valkyrie 53 EU

Origine POV, we are 20 (21 at end). We went Akane first, Cryptic trying to come say hello but LowKarma attack them. We splited our force, canonner's group and RL to Akane, main force to Crypic for training to play in group and our 5 defenders to prepare barbecue.
    We want sometimes to Akane with full raid but with SV and Terrible...it's like friendlyfire everywhere.
    Cryptic down, Akane down. We were in terrible's base when i left (Father duty), i only know our GM went to give the node to LK.

Zephyraz likes this.
  18. Fesquera

Varshen PoV here (bit late, busy with uni), we had 24 people, since most of our members are sick and tired of being zerged, so our numbers are starting to drop.

Got attacked by Apocalypsis from the start and easily beaten, then Cryptic decided that attacking the guild that was already losing badly was their best chance, so we were gone quite quickly. Weekly reminded that the new Tier0/conquest divide has completely ruined nodewars for casual guilds, as 30+ attendance PvP guilds are very active on the lowest tiers these days.

19. Irini

How many does sabotage pull and what do you expect their average gear is?

20. Monkey D.

Hey just a question.

How is possible you were just 21?. Im asking that because you wrote that you were 5 at base defending, and a group of cannons and RL working on akane. And you were more players attacking than cryptic defenders as I could seen and they were just 16 so numbers are a bit stranges.

Reaper69 likes this.