1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Mathoul

Delphe Knights Castle T1
    SMASH (86+15 DeSync mercs) vs BloodlustL_Lions(2)vs Venatoris(5) vs Snipe(54)
    Winner: SMASH​

Since i was asked by 5 ppl to report my nodewar even tho its gonna get deleted anyways because ppl here are crybabies.

GG to all was a close fight Venatoris nearly killed us but then we called the other 2 Guilds to save us.
    After we took down Venatoris and Bloodlust took down the Snipe and we had a 3h back and forth but our numberes were to much in the end so we won.

#13921 Mathoul, Sep 12, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2018
    Schinrah, ELI5, Vanspoon and 2 others like this.
  2. Stef

Stef Archreaper DarkKnight 62 EU

This was not an attempt to measure an e - pen in any way shape or form, but my reaction to very embarassing behavior by your GM who represents you guys and your guild name, and it was not in a positive light after his posts and trash talks, that's for sure.
    But alas, I will pull back as you seem to be at least lot more down to earth and stable to talk to, so excuse my passive agressiveness from the previous post.

Regardless, I will make sure then to show up on a Node you own one of these days. You should be a decent fight, as long as we can make it a fair fight, instead of the 40 man / 2 guild clusterfuck sandwich we dealt with at Manes Node.

Azu likes this.
  3. Ispanici

Thanks for a good node war, we liked to fight against a pretty good guild like you.

Eiwei likes this.
  4. Zephyraz

i correct you, you attacked us escaping from your base since i was litterally sitting in a rock watching your fight when one ninja of your went on me.
    and we were watching, but again it's normal that if you attack someone of us watching, ppl defend each others, still we didnt attack your base once if not for the last 5% of the fort since you didnt stop running 1 by 1 on us while spectating and Novus were wiped.
    i guess we were in total 180 ppl more or less, i could forget some members but ye that's more likely the numbers of both guilds combined.

5. Rayin

Yeah, your base was at 99% and we and Novus had to co-ordinate the defense in an epic 200 vs 10 in order to take you down.
    Dunno, honestly didn't feel so epic because i killed one of yours with a weapon swap by mistake.
    Perhaps you were that glorious Hero that many tales describe, the one who could take alone armies of enemies with the elegance of a Samurai, but could only die by accident when i was switching weapon?

Otrsor likes this.
  6. Hypotermia

Oh didn't know u were there to kill PVE monster. GJ nodewars are usually done without monsters but well seems like manshas dont like grassbeetles

Well enjoy ur mansha zerg because it comes to end soon when PA finally forces mansha guilds like novusorda / lowkarma to go places where they should with their attendance. But i welcome u guys to T1 with only 25 members so rejoice come and give me some of those sweet mansha xp's and lovely medals so i can buy valks with the.

7. Rayin

No u.

8. MrGlide

FeelsBadMan Mathoul his message got deleted :(

#13928 MrGlide, Sep 12, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  9. Vanspoon

Vanspoon Tamer 62 EU

fixed the numbers.
    but seriously tho this whole situation with edits and deletes kills the very essence of this thread.
    the funniest part about it is that the vast majority of the posts are not even offensive to begin with.
    hf guys with a subforum as pointless as lahn.

Kind Regards,
    Ramonna
    Lord and Savior of Serendia
    [​IMG]

ELI5 and Mathoul like this.
  10. BANiSH

How do you keep getting your posts deleted? :D You are doing a NW report and not the Communist Manifesto.

Here I'll show you:

Aakman (T2U)
    Sov (42)
    vs BlackSail (40?) vs Blitzkrieg (23) vs Invasion (Over 9000) vs Standby (50?)

Had all guilds aside from Blitzkrieg at our base at the start. Invasion and Standby stopped after a couple wipes and went to attack Blitzkrieg. No idea how Blitzkrieg survived that, but it gave us enough time to deal with BlackSail. Until the 30 minute mark we just defended our base with the intention to wait for the respawn timers to kick in. From that point on we went on the offence and destroyed their structures continuesly. I will mention that they killed a decent amount of us near their base and we even had to fully regroup once. Nevertheless BlackSail fell around the 45 minute mark. From that point on things turned out well for us. We used our flag for StandBy, who had an absolutely disgusting base position. For whatever reason Blitzkrieg was on the offence against StandBy when we arrived, so we had an easy time taking down their fort. During this Invasion had a Flag close to our base, which they defended full force. After some attempts from a small force of ours we eventually killed that flag and sent Invasion back to their base, which was at Fogans, while all other forts were around Crescent. Blitzkrieg decided to help us take down Invasion, which made it an easy task. The 1v1 against Blitzkrieg never really happened, as they made a bunch of errors, apart from being a lot less numbers than us obviously. They had the most cancerous base up the mountains, which required climbing. For some reason they sent down their stomp elephant and gave us a free pass up their base. Apparently a small force of ours found them out of Node War area, which forced them to respawn at the bottom of their own mountain. Before the made it up again, we cleared their base and ended the node war shortly after that.

GGWP to everyone. I am heavily suprised we didn't get focused by all the guilds but I am thankful for that.

#13930 BANiSH, Sep 12, 2018
    YuukiAsunaCSGO and MoZex like this.
  11. ELI5

ELI5 ELI5 Ranger 62

Legend has it, if you write here saying you won't post anymore, your post will be deleted

12. Failbot

Invasion was 47

13. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Sov t2 guild btw...just sad how deep you have fallen.

14. MoZex

MoZex Musa 62 EU

isnt it fair tho to go t2 when one only bring half a guild? By the sound of it the fault lies in the opposing sides in not teaming up against sov with overwhelming numbers.

YuukiAsunaCSGO likes this.
  15. Shreadow

We StandBy were 33 that Day.

Blitzkrieg had that cancer Spot in the Mountains, our and Invasion scouts searched a while for a way up. After Blitzkrieg decided to go for us and not Sov. Blitzkrieg most of the time build a Canon on the Mountain near our Base and had nearly their whole Raid defending it. When Blitzkrieg was wiped we either waited(no comment about that) for our scouts to tell us a way up to Blitzkrieg Base or pushed Sov. So Blitzkrieg denied the Plan to zerg Sov and maybe get a decent Fight afterwards.

Good Fight from StandBy

16. Schinrah

Good report, and it's nice that you admit to having 15 DeSync mercs (the ones that got PEN's last week I assume?). However, I have to wonder why you bring 101 players onto a T1 node, I mean come on dude didn't we all agree that anything >30 belongs onto T0? Next time please go onto a Tier where you meet equal sized guilds!

Ketharos likes this.
  17. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

We only brought half the guild as well...
    It's not fun fighting 560+gs when your average gs is like 510 and you need 10 people to kill one.

18. AbyssRaven

T1 Conquest - Castle Ruins
    Eviscerate(31) vs Fiction vs Megumin vs NME(15~)
    Winner: Liberated
    Took about 40 min to take them NME down.
    Then we went down at 1:05
    Unfortunately, Fiction and Megumin had too much fun killing each other, that they forgot to chop down each others forts.

GG and GF to Fiction, Megumin and NME

#13938 AbyssRaven, Sep 12, 2018
    Carlinos likes this.
  19. Nyanpi

T0 - Toscano Farm
    Winner: Valor

Valor
    (20) vs. Peyoutswhen (15~20?) vs. Pakkake Riders (No Idea) vs. Vurshen (20+-?)

We scouted some guilds and quickly went into an Alliance with Warshen for the 1v1 in the end. Prayoutswhen was our first target, they seemed pretty inexperienced and we sieged them without much problem due to winning the PA pushes. They definitely had good gear but had some troubles grouping up correctly. Vorshen in the meanwhile took out Pukane Riders, apparently so well that we didn't even see the smalles of the trace of them in the entire Nodewar. I believe they were just a snipe or maybe they were a pet project of Varshen and they planned to gift the nodes to Propane Riders and it all was just a clever ruse.

As the last standing guild we went into a fullscale 1v1 against Varshan and allthough they were equal in the number of members and even had an elephant we managed to take down keyparts of their base leaving them crippled for the remaining time. They decided to go for a counterpush which lead to us taking out their remaining defensive buildings. Vuyshun noticed that they now had to defend and empty base and went into a losing battle, completely wiping against our glorious german kruppstahl defense squad.

tldr; we won but Vrushan put up a good fight.
    gg!

Nyavenger, Fesquera, Katigura and 2 others like this.
  20. Fesquera

Vrushan here, we were 20 signed up, I think 1 or 2 joined later.
    Pukane Riders started with just a tower, so we had them on the backfoot from the start. Once they went down, Valor came for us and they were stronger. We tried to counterpush as you said, but it wasn't enough. GG