1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Idhren

As Irini says, we are 51 in guild xD
    upload_2018-9-14_10-6-35.png

We were 42, and I was told you were 46, ARW 19 & NME 10. The 3v1 was "only" a ~65 vs 42+.
    It was some good fight. You had a nice proactive defense and it took us some times to find a way to regroup safe around your base.
    Once we were settle, it became hard for you to defend from 3 spots indeed.

Right after you fell, we instantly TPed on NME's base with alive people and almost got them on the fisrt push (Tower at 2%, need more TET axes :() .
    We were not sure about ARW number and didn't wanted to spend the 40min left in a stucked 2v1.

Last 15min was on ARW base and obviously, they are good ppl, but with that outnumber they couldn't do anything.

2. BANiSH

It's called an estimate - the "?" indicates it. I wonder sometimes, why people get so butthurt over a number.

3. SillySin

SillySin DarkKnight 61 EU

Since numbers as important for you, from reading above, NME says they were 13 but you count them as 10? Sov says they were 42 exactly and you count them as 46 cuz "someone unknown told u" so in math if you care this much, it was 74 vs 42, you welcome!

4. Lyaah

Lyaah NaturaI Kunoichi 61

5. Idhren

I feel sorry for the "unknown" people inside Sovereign then :'(

I didn't count our defense team (who had to stay in defense because of your skirmish in the begining). I counted 17 ARW because of their edit on this current post. I missed the post from NME editing their number from 10 to 13. I'm trully sorry :(. So yeah, 67-69 without our defense guys, 72-74 with them staying at home

But this is ridiculous, I forgot how this forum can go yolo so fast.

As I said, you defended greatly, as expected and it was good fights. I just wanted to say that you were not zerged by 300 manshas.
    Let's be happy, okay ? :D

#13965 Idhren, Sep 14, 2018 at 11:47 AM
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018 at 12:43 PM
  6. Idhren

Oh, and we forgot the most important thing. Resilience was on the node too :')

7. Maitreya

Salt or not to salt, popcorn is question the question.

Who care if you were 5 more or less ? 10 more/less ? [...]

8. TinaCipollari

Ehwaz Hill (Normal O)

LowKarma (19+1 PA) - TheJunkies - EcIipsed (2nd guild) - NovusOrda - Terrible - Gloubi

While Zephyraz prefers to go out and drink himself to death on a friday night, the remaining LowKarma officers decide to promote the first hobo they see out of Velia to shotcaller and give it a go.
    Node war starts with Eclipsed and Junkies pushing NovusOrda on 2 sides, while we were trying to figure out what Eclipsed was doing on a normal and build an alliance against them. Eventually the Junkies joined our impressive numbers on Eclipsed's fort after killing NO (in the meanwhile Gloubi with a few members and no structures went down too). Eclipsed falls shortly after, mostly due to the sorry location of their fort that allows elephants to hit through the wall and axemen to chop unnoticed for a while. With only the Junkies and Terrible left against us we look for a diplomatic way out, but Terrible decides to just step aside and watch our base burn, outnumbered and outPA'd. Junkies then moved on to terminate Terrible and take it home. GG WP and we recruit witches

Zephyraz likes this.
  9. regrets123123

Nodewar Monday 14th September.
    Node: Mansha Forest Conquest (Tier 3)

Bad Intentions (35) vs BlitzKrieg (25)
    Winner: Bad Intentions.

There was blood in the air tonight.

We had some skirmish after last Nodewar with BlitzKrieg at Sand grain, so when we noticed who our enemies where, we knew we had to get them good.

We instantly dropped reinforcing our defence to maintain momentum and launch the assault.
    Their base had highground at the south of the castle, so it took us a few fights to find the correct angle to get up.

There was a tad body throwing involved as we kept pressure up with an early flag around the corner of there base and our big mammal mowing down structures. Their flank did a good job harassing our defence so they did threaten to kill some of our key structure at 20 min. Until then their base had no structures left and we didn't let them rebuild anything up. We took turns to keep pressure on them using our flank to harass and stop rebuilding, when they wasn't busy smashing cannons. At this point their fort was around 60%.

We clashed against each other over & over. At 30min they took our flag down, but we already had a second flag ready in our inventory and placed it swiftly. We had number advantage so they defended well but in the end their fort went down.

We have to give you credits for creative base building. We had no idea you could build a Hawacha on top of the castle like that, you got some serious minecraft players in your guild.

[​IMG]

The Hawatcha made it almost impossible to get the chop chop going but our beloved Payout (Elephant) did a great job like usually <3. NW ended after 50 min. Good Fights.

Hope to see you soon with even attendance.

Eiwei and SonnyBlack like this.
  10. Horstmann

Primal Giant Post (T1C)

Bliss(17) vs Apostles vs Eviscerate(33) vs Kuraidesu vs Overkill

20 minutes before nodewar I was contacted by a member of Eviscerate asking us for alliance. We said yes and so did their gm ingame but they quickly reverted that and showed up at our base. Had to fight Eviscerate in pushes and use a triple PA rotation but in the end there was still more to fight. Held for slightly over one hour, 21:07 I believe our fort fell. In that time we only saw Eviscerate and they were bodythrowing our structures and suicided their elephant twice into our base, but did nice regroups. GG.

#13970 Horstmann, Sep 14, 2018 at 8:48 PM
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018 at 8:57 PM
  11. AbyssRaven

First, I never said a clear "yes", we only suggested. A suggestion is not an agreement.

Second, I am not an officer. I only made a suggestion about it, as you wanted to 1v1 us last week. Well, you got a 1v1. None of the other guilds attacked you, while we fought. Even if we agreed to ally up, to take the other guilds down, the 1v1 would have still happened later on.
    Tbh, an early 1v1 is more beneficial for you guys too. With lower respawn timers, the fight was actually fun, instead of one push, and you guys lose your whole base. Don't forget you told me, that your GM wanted a 1v1. You got it. Don't blame me, or what you wanted to hear.

Third, i admit our GM did say yes to the alliance. But that was before, we knew that we would be 3v1 Overkill, or 3v2 Overkill and Apostles, as you guys already had an alliance with Kura. Our GM did communicate about it, after we wanted to opt out of the deal. It was a delay in communication with you guys, but we still apologize for it.

Fourth, we showed at your base first? Well, who were those people that attacked us at our base first then? Your clones?

Short NW perspective, after Bliss went down. Kura and us attacked Overkill. Kura placed flags very close to our base. We attacked them, but made Kura mad. Delayed focus gave Overkill a play time of 1:45, until they went down. Afterwards, we base raced Kura.

GG to Kuradesu and Overkill. GG and GF Bliss. Your Witch and Wizard army makes us envious.

#13971 AbyssRaven, Sep 14, 2018 at 9:13 PM
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018 at 9:22 PM
  12. Silveya

GG kuraidesu 10/10 salt would node war again

13. Eiwei

Yo thanks for the credits of basebuilding i always put a lot of effort in that stuff.

But i have to correct the numbers to 19 (we had 4 nodes so the cap was 20 ppl for us) and one person couldnt make it last minute. You could have killed the hwacha with a cannon :p

Btw that flank was just 3 ppl and 1 elefant that we sended together with the cannon.
    We sadly meesed up cannonering so all ur flamers would have neded one more shot that our elefant could have riped ur complete base that was our biggest mistake on that node and the result was that we have to went into def full force and completly lost the initiative from that on .

But anyways was a hard fight and good to practice some fast reactions gg wp.

14. fenzz

i know. its a good thing you had overkill so you could team up on us with their 40 man zerg.

15. TD2

TD2

Idhren, Zephyraz and Schinrah like this.
  16. menczi

Manes Hideout (T0 occupied)

Floggin_Mollies 16(RUNE + Asgardians) vs RedPufflings(alliance) vs Dissendium
    Winner: Floggin_Mollies

We decided to do a casual node war, as some people wanted to do it. Around 10 minutes into the war we made an alliance with Dissendium against RedPufflings. They harassed our base quite nicely and destryoed buildings multiple times, but they fell after 1h, after that the 1v1 started with Dissendium, which ended 15 minutes before the node war would have ended.

GG WP to both guild.

17. lorencon

First, you left out that you did pre-allied 1vs1 deal with Kuraidesu. What about Kuraidesu whispering us numerous times that if we dont attack you, you wont attack back.

Second, how the **** you know who we had NAP's with?

Dont ******** a bullshitter... git gud instead.

18. AbyssRaven

The alliance happened after we went into the war. After we knew about the whole debacle

Kuradesu told us.

Bullshitter? Talk when you guys stop crying about how everything is so unfair, and that everybody is just trying to kick you guys out.

Its even then. We still remember you guys backstabbing us in the past. We remember that permawar because of that backstabbed. Now its even.
    Or the time, you ditched us when we tried to arrange pre-war NW last year.

#13978 AbyssRaven, Sep 14, 2018 at 10:10 PM
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018 at 10:15 PM
  19. AbyssRaven

20. lorencon

Ahhh so you forgot to mention that you have alliance with Kuraidesu from beginning and even when you whispered us. GTFO dont play the victim card.

Nobody cried, dont twist words.
    As far as i know we Bliss never do prearranged fights and for sure we dont backstab.

Stop with the blabbing, see ya around.

P.S. Even for what?