1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Squishy_boi

Squishy_boi Enderhawk Musa 62 EU

There was 2 dk's 1 warrior 2 wizards and 1 ranger and at least 2 in flame towers with 1 sorc being around

2. Horstmann

Mask Owl's Forest (T1C)

Bliss vs VikingsOnShrooms

Vikings had low attendance and we found them quick, chopped the fort after 8 minutes. GG.

3. Ignore

Delphe Knights Castle (T1C)

Ignore (21) vs Tempest (~40) vs Finale (~30)

Tempest fort was right next to our base, so the blob came right to us. While we were defending finale, who's base were on the other side of the area started to apply pressure on Tempest. Tempest was forced to defend so we could start attackig them as well.

After Tempest went down we took a 5 min break and went for the Finale base right away. With our flag and elephant up, we took down most of their structures, while they did the same to our base. We split our force, so did they, trading blows. Both bases getting lower. During our last push we had a little miscommunication, since our lead was supposed to wait in our base with a ctg in case we had to go back, but he ended up on offence as well.

We died before we could respawn.

gg wp to both guilds, we had fun today.

4. Takes

Sarma Outpost (Conquest T2)
    Invasion (~45), Sovereign (20-25), Access_Denied (~30), Triggered (~35), Snipe (1)
    Winner: NO ONE. LIBERATED.

Good morning bois and grills and helicopters.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, The chronicles. Juicy.

We spend the whole evening opening ourselves up to an alliance but no one complied. Access_Denied and Triggered had a premade 1v1 and Sov... well do you want them to be on your node? NUPPPP.

So we went in with shaking limbs and maybe one of us even did a little peepee out of stress. I gathered my balls and whispered Nyn to ask what they were doing. Nyn stated they were going to have fun.

AD and Triggered went for Sov -- We went for AD. This ment that Triggered would slowly get melted by Sov. Once Triggered died we got a message from AD that we would get destroyed by Sov. Since they were right we decided to swap targets and took down Sov with AD.

We were pretty much on the defence from there against AD. We had a new shotcaller today and also less numbers then we used to pull so Liberating the node felt like a win for us.

GG.

No one gets the node! WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT?
    [​IMG]

XoXo Eregwen.

Hawling_Wolf, Ferox91 and AZzalor like this.
  5. hawkmanlol492

You forgot to mention that for a while you and sov did 2v1 against AD... THEN changed your mind

lorencon, Klemmen and TD2 like this.
  6. RageMasterGaming

Daze(34) vs Cypher vs SonsOfHeidel vs Smash vs TerriEcchi (alliance)
    Node: Canyon of Corruption
    Won: Daze

We scouted the node and found the forts in around 10 minutes. We contacted Terri/Ecchi for a non-aggression pact. Since they had a non-aggression pact with SonsOfHeidel that carried over to us. We came to an agreement to take out Cypher first because their force was strong.
    During our attacks on them SonsOfHeidel got killed by Smash. While we continued our attack on Cypher, Smash took down TerriEcchi (the alliance). After seeing how fast Smash takes down enemies and their fort being close to us we decided to attack them. While we decided that Cypher messaged us "Smash back-stabbed us, help us attack Smash and we will give you the node". Since we had no contact with Smash nor any alliances with them, we agreed on that and together with Cypher we took down their fort. At the end Cypher really held their end of the bargain and gave us the node.

This part is below here is to clarify the situation:

Did we have any contact or pre-made alliances with Smash? No.
    Did we back-stab anyone during the node war? No. We agreed on non-aggression pacts with TerriEcchi and SonsOfHeidel and no one else in the beginning. After they both went down Cypher offered a agreement with us and we accepted it.
    Since we had no contact with Smash during the nodewar we didn't back-stab anyone we just formed a diplomacy pact with Cypher.

We would like to thank Cypher for giving us the node and holding their end of the bargain. We had loads of fun during the node war so we'd like to thank all the guilds for that as well!

#14006 RageMasterGaming, Sep 18, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
    CardiacArrest likes this.
  7. Takes

Yes. I agree. AD Stronk. We were right to fear you. Nice fight GG.

XOXO Eregboi

Ferox91 likes this.
  8. Zephyraz

Marni's Lab (Normal U)

LowKarma(30) vs Eclisped(38?) vs BlackTemplars(10?) vs Spartiates(10?)

We asked BlackTemplars an ally since we were really close each others and Eclipsed was swarming in their base.

We found a way to get into Eclipsed fort and started to siege them, it was really difficult since they had a cancer spot but wave after wave and with the help of the BlackTemplars elephant we reached to get them down after 40 minutes. Meanwhile my guildy told me that some BlackTemplars was shittalking us so after Eclipsed went down we attacked both of the other guilds, our number and gs was too much for them both so after 1 hr we got the node.

#14008 Zephyraz, Sep 18, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  9. Mathoul

upload_2018-9-18_22-44-2.png

Guess who is back \o/

Let round 6 begin boys how long will i be able to stay without getting punished for breaking the law

upload_2018-9-18_22-52-47.png
    Oh more screens
    upload_2018-9-18_22-52-8.png

You wonder what happened at the start? Cypher was trying to take out terrible and Daze + SonsOfHeidel suddenly rushed us but Daze did a mistake it was an accident.
    upload_2018-9-18_22-54-36.png

SOOO guess what happened? We were fighting Daze, Sons Of Heidel and Terribly-Ecchi Union the same time.
    What was Cypher doing? Idk they said they are attacking Daze but the amount of Daze attacking us showed something different.
    Well whatever we killed SonsOfHeidel while defending vs Daze and fighting Terrible Union shortly after that we took down Terrible and went for Cypher when Daze backstabbed us because Cypher offered them the node.

With our glorious non mandatory T1 Nodewar with 25 ppl
    upload_2018-9-18_22-57-32.png

Added our numbers in the quote

#14009 Mathoul, Sep 18, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    MrGlide likes this.
  10. Shreadow

Tuesday
    Taphtar Plain (Conquest T1U)
    StandBy(34) vs Kamasilve(16-18) vs Blacksail(41+) vs RFC(2?)

We hade a 2v1 deal against Blacksail after RFC, which was a snipe, went down. Kamasilve had full engage from Blacksail and we struggled to get on top of the Basi Cave. It took is roughly 3min after every wipe to get back up so we only had a few buildings down when Kamasilve Base was at 50%. Kamasilve eventuall went down and we defended for almost another hour. NW ended at about 1:35h.

Good Fight from StandBy

11. Rayin

Worst excuse ever to justify a backstab a guild, i "heard".
    Zephyraz scum of society.

12. TD2

TD2

From Access_Denied point of view:
    We wanted to fight Triggered today 1v1 so we contacted them expecting them to have around 50 attendance like back in the days when they were having drama with Desync. We wanted some of that drama but unfortuantely they only pulled 35.
    We went for Sovs base in the beginning and cleaning their base together with Triggered but unfortunately, Invasion showed up after ~10 minutes.
    We had to go back since they brought their guild galley on our base location but kept getting wiped over and over until we TP play into their base, took it down to 30% and then Sovereign showed up to our base so we had to go back and turtle. We defended vs Invasion and Sovereign for a while until I pmd one of their officers and straight up told them that they will get smashed by Sovereign so after 5-10 minutes they backed off.

The fights vs Sovereign went really nicely for us, in the beginning I thought they were 25ish but I assume that they were more closer to 20 now.
    They have some really geared people so it's hard to actually finish the fort.

Nice to see BANISH in Encore and fake engaging us for us to use PAs. Good one.

The fight vs Invasion was really weird since they gave up on the node fairly early I guess and just wanted to liberate.. They spawned 5 and 5, and since they're not completely gearless it was hard to cleanwipe them and axe.
    We ****ed up a few times expecting them to wipe and it coincided with them taking out our flag => liberated node.

13. MrGlide

We are daze we didn't backstab. Hf getting hunted and farmed.

upload_2018-9-18_22-54-31.png

Not allied though.

#14013 MrGlide, Sep 18, 2018
  14. Schinrah

Smash is known to be very mean and unreliable backstabers, it is known, even to Jon, who sadly lies dead in the Snow. Welcome back, inb4 you get banned for no reason again :(

Mathoul likes this.
  15. Mathoul

I will backstab you if you tell lies about SMASH!

16. Squishy_boi

I'd like to add to this from TerriblyEcchi PoV
    So about an hour before NW started we found out Daze was there, i've contacted multiple officers and ended up talking to Panda guy (diplomacy officer).
    We have both agreed to a ALLIANCE at the start and 1v1 at the end.
    Then we found out smash was there and SOH so we whispered SOH to 3v1 Smash (this was all about 5mins before NW)
    Then we found out cypher was there, knowning very well how fond SMASH and Cypher were of me and Croxus, I knew them 2 would ally up on us which is why I thought SOH and Daze wud be able to take 1 of em out by the time we went down which would give us a chance to 3v1 smash then 2v1 soh and 1v1 Daze
    But apparently stuff looked different from Daze PoV
    And you'll see what and how below
    But I knew that once we step up to conquest and jerk around drama will start, so im glad it did, siege I cant wait to show up there WAIT ME BIG BOYS!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#14016 Squishy_boi, Sep 18, 2018
  17. Squishy_boi

Delete post doubled

18. BANiSH

Hackereign with the dodgy tactics again. Maybe I didn't fake engage, but tried to run away from Access_Denied members, who were too dense to read a guild tag? :O
    That or I did a fake engage while blinding the AD scouts so they couldn't have given scout info.

PS: Try out a pull instead of PA for Zerkers. Might save you from wasting PAs ;)

19. TD2

TD2

5000 iq play, instead of running away from our fort you decide to run into it xD

20. Idhren

Wait ? Wut ?
    It was the 2nd guild of Eclipsed right ?