1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Fuan

Fuan Nemuke Maehwa EU

Would explain the scuffed way of thinking.

2. Zephyraz

Let's be honest, for a minute there... who the **** ever can think that resilience were gonna place on a t1 to ask them? even after the start of the nodewar we were 100% sure you were at mask owl and someone of you just missed the tp or whatever.

So u're telling me that since we had one of "your" on our guild we were supposed to ask if resi built on a t1 node? i mean... LOL

you were the one not reading the patch and we're the ignorants?

No salt btw, but it was really fun to meet you :D gl on mediah and sorry if you couldnt train more axing forts ♥

#14102 Zephyraz, Sep 26, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
  3. LunaTempesta

*edit*

Nvm I don't know why I would even bother explaining. Enjoy your node wars.

Rena likes this.
  4. Nevie

Nevie Tadpole

hhhhhhh am i getting this right?? resi trying to justify going on a t1?????? with "only" 35 signups

what the frickity heck choke me to death im dyingggg

5. BANiSH

LOL That post Luna ... Let me ask you two things:

1. Did you hear about the 17 fort nodes on T2 the entire last week?
    2. A week after the changes you haven't talked about it internally? I am sure you heard of the ingame signup change, so you must have talked about the changes in some kind of form. Am I missing something?

6. Rayin

For the sake of salt, that's why you do it.
    Gooooooooooooooooooooooo, explain yourself once again.

Zephyraz likes this.
  7. Mathoul

Was a very fun fight and i am glad it happened.
    We spend hours on scouting where we could find a fight after the last 2 weeks just getting snipes or guilds that decided to not show up when they found out we are on the node and they knew from the past they would lose so they just did not bother.

We did a very very big mistake at the start vs you guys by first underestimating you (tbh we thought you would just be an okish fight nothing more)
    The second fatal mistake (was repeated 3 times) fighting you in an unfavorable position and after that you took all our structures and we were rethinking strats.

Our base position did not really help since we placed 1min befor end on a sh*t spot as last fort so ppl cant scout us and run away like it happened in the past.

We later noticed you really struggle if the raid is split so we basically had one team that went in to pop your first pa rotation since you could outpa us and the berserkersquad went in ccing you as soon as your pa was over while our 3rd squad opened the fight by ccing or picking off everyone that was not grouped on your main raid.

Sadly at due to the short distance of our bases and the state of our base we were forced to draw as we could not rebuild and counter attack since your hill spot was very hard to push and maintain control over.

Would love to fight you guys again soon and hope you will continue building the build with having quality over quantity.

What happened befor our 1v1:

We got 2v1 by Heilig and Naughty_Nekos (not fluffy nekos btw xD)
    The full mainraid was at Naughty_Nekos while we defended with 8-10 vs Heilig (20-25?) basically just trading some structure HP till Naughty_Nekos was dead then moved towards Heilig and started repairing the base.

Heilig put up a great fight but the difference in their softcap+ players and the rest was just to great since you basically had to focus out the officers and the rest was then left outgeared.

GGs to all it was great fun and a good nodewar to get all this rust off!

Phyarra likes this.
  8. LunaTempesta

I was abroad returned yesterday

Rena likes this.
  9. TD2

TD2

This was a cringe corporate e-mail. LMAO

Nevie, BoeseWicht, Alekos and 4 others like this.
  10. Nyanpi

Couldn't even make it through half the post before I realized you are literally defending dropping on T1's. Cringe Cringe Cringe.

Kollateral, Nevie, BoeseWicht and 3 others like this.
  11. Primal_Instinct

You should've made it to the end of the post, because there LunaTempesta literally says it was a mistake.
    He isn't defending anything, he is just explaining how the mistake happened.

Besides that, if they (a castleguild) drop on T1s regularly
    I don't get why people don't just work together and punish them.
    Iirc Addicted got zerged for dropping on a T2 last year.
    Just zerg them out of their castle.
    But you all are just talk, no wonder they keep dropping on your Nodes.

[​IMG]

Rena likes this.
  12. Rayin

Now now, for any guild can personally do whatever they want, but your comment for example shows how a test in order to access Internet is needed.
    15 people with 550+ GS for you ain't stronger than 3 guilds having 500 as average GS and 30+ members on that node? in that case it would be a more fair fight as people could even try to base race them with a CTG after they co-ordinated an attack with elephants to take down the structures, but what if those members are 5 more? it would be already a huge pain in the ass.

What if those were 25? probably they could split the whole group in 3 parts and keep busy each guild until they could place a flag somewhere or wait for the cooldowns to increase.
    What if they're 30 or 35? unless they AFK in mass, there's really no way to take them down.

And i'm generous saying 550+, because while in those guilds with an average of 500 gs there are great exceptions, in those guilds are more than an exception and are even beyond the normal exception of those t1 guild.

Are you really comparing Addicted scenario Vs the current scenario, where the class balance is totally fùcked up and a Player with 261+ AP are like Demi-God to those with 200? now that gear matters more than back then? now that enhancing can be done through a swipe and we've seen names of members of prestigious guilds doing so?
    Is that your regular Naruto episode where with enough commitment and friendship you can do anything you want? because math is a bìtch and has shown to me in life like in games that if you do it wrong, you can sùck its spheric and hairy numbers.

Instead of using Twitch memes, why don't you repeat to yourself "Enough Internet for today" for at least 2+ years?

Kollateral and Schinrah like this.
  13. Primal_Instinct

Right back at ya mate.

Remember the Siege where VoS and Eclipsed zerged the geared Demi-Gods of Resilience and VoS got Mediah?
    I remember.

Remember when War organized an army to zerg Resilience out of their castle and even took both gates down?
    I remember.
    They just needed a few more people to actually succeed.

Instead of whining about people dropping on whatever Node and making up excuses,
    you (Edit: not you personally in this case, but the whining people in general)
    could support those who are trying to change something.

and if all else fails ...
    Remember when Sovereign just got lagged out of their castle multiple times and couldn't do anything against it?
    I remember.

[​IMG]

#14113 Primal_Instinct, Sep 26, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
  14. Rayin

Are you using the poorly coded server as excus and guilds that are either gearered enough but lack the numbers or aren't full Hardcore as tool for a comparison?

Remember when Tito Ortiz in its prime time has been beaten by several cops with batons, pepper spray, tasers and whatnot in a bar fight because he was drunk? why don't you call your friends to knock at his home home?
    It's easy peasy, some of you may get out severely injured and the fight won't be fun at all for you since he's a freaking killing machine, but still you can say that you've beaten Tito Ortiz.

That's why there are different tiers in different sports. BDO isn't really different.

I remember Morghulis, Leviathan and other guilds saying how much was unfun when they took out Addicted from Valencia, saying that it was like going through a meatgrinder. And that was before Renown, from guilds that were already doing Sieges before Addicted popped up and won Valencia.

15. Primal_Instinct

I was never talking about the fun aspect.
    I feel like you are jumping from topic to topic.

The issue at hand was that people were annoyed that Resilience is dropping down on their Node.
    But there is nothing holding Resilience back from doing so over and over again.
    Ofc there are different Tiers but there is no "Tier-Police" making sure everyone stays where they belong to.

There is an option/punishment (which is way more efficient than whining on the forums) which is taking their castle away.
    Nowhere did I say the bodythrowing/zerging would be fun.

Depending on the person some people might consider getting revenge fun though.

[​IMG]

16. Schinrah

Would just like to point out that Rayin was trying to explain to you that even if on that node there were another 2 LK strength guilds Resi could have easily swiped them off the map due to massive gear difference.
    Then you come up with Eclipsed and VoS being able to zerg Resi as a comparison? Uh sorry, but to my knowledge those 2 guilds have solid gear and combined probably enough people at Resi gear lvl.
    Oh and War a guild famously known for having low average gear and limited player skills....and all they needed was to organize an ARMY to get TWO GATES down....you sure you don't want to ask PA for T0 nodes?

People should start to recognize that once you hit the 261-269 AP range you are in a whole different world than softcap or below.

Zephyraz likes this.
  17. Primal_Instinct

Well then Rayin or you (?) missunderstood me to being with.
    (But I don't think Rayin did, he was talking about Sieges aswell)
    I specifically said "Just zerg them out of their castle."

I wasn't talking about the Node or Node-Wars in general.
    But about punishing them during Sieges for things they do during Node-Wars,
    so they would have to think twice in the future before dropping on T1s again.
    "Do we go on a T1 and risk getting zerged out of our castle again?"

But just keep spamming Forums, that'll teach them.
    [​IMG]

18. Schinrah

"Just punish em by throwing em out of a castle". The effort and organization required to get enough smaller and mid sized guilds together to even a have a small chance at succeeding isn't worth the time invested. Best case scenario that endeavor somehow succeeds, and a week later you take it back because nobody can be bothered to organize sth. like that every week.

But let's see how often Resi missplaces due to not having read patchnotes and somehow thinking nodewar tiers no longer existed.

19. Vanspoon

Vanspoon Tamer 62 EU

DeSync's midweek report brought to you by a game that rewards top tier nodes with 1 billion omegalul.

Monday: Epheria Sentry Post(T4 55-100)
    DeSync(4092+ 4 tamers) v BadIntentions

We didn't chop. gg and gf after 25 mins.

~

Tuesday: Mask Owl Forest(T4 55-100)
    DeSync(56) v Sov(65) v VOS(68)

We 2v1ed Sov, using our PhD in bodythrowing.
    all_along_the_meatgrinder.mp3
    The gap was insane, between both of us and them, but the experience overally was very interesting because we wanted to see where we stand.(Sov died after 95 mins~)
    After the 2v1, VOS won the 1v1 with 3 mins remaining on the clock.

GG and GF to both of them

~

Wednesday: Western Gateway(T3 40-55)
    DeSync(45+2 tamers) v LowKarma(North Korean base with 10 brave carbonara warriors ) v DisKarthage(~30)

We sent the mainforce to DK while me(elephant mounting) and the def party went to LK.
    Node was done after 25 mins.
    GG to everyone.
    Fun fact: T3 had 100 more millions than the 2 previous T4s we attended

~

Kind Regards,
    Ramonna
    Lord and Savior of DeSync
    [​IMG]

The way the game goes the guilds will soon have to pay to do nodewars. omegalul.

#14119 Vanspoon, Sep 26, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  20. Zephyraz

Today was a snipe try since we wanted to steal another juicy pack of money from valencia/mediah sadly we failed, i wasnt at home and we just asked for apply to place a fort (we're horrible ppl ik). Thanks for the memes anyway we enjoyed a lot, much love ♥

Vanspoon likes this.