1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Territory and Node War Chronicles

Discussion in 'Server Chat and Guild Alliances' started by Rinel, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Squishy_boi

Squishy_boi Enderhawk Musa 62 EU

Preety accurate
    Terrible PoV (Ecchi squad and us are breaking alliance) So since we needed to lose nodes to drop alliance we decided to come with not to many people and try to practice a bit we went with 28 people. 40mins prior to start we knew StandBY was there and asume Diskarthage was as well, we whispered standby told em ey lets make a deal to NAP till i kill 1 other guild (not knowing it was AD) to practice they said sure I went to take a bath came back and was notified that AD is there and Standby and AD made alliance for others and Standby will send 15-20 people on my base for us to practice, we wiped few times and wiped them few times never wanting to push StandBY seriously cause I wanted them to take out Karthage, Sadly I got amazing lads I can say I am friends with in Disengage which is why I didnt opt out to 3v1 karthage but I didnt want to ally with DisK either cause of their AMAZING guild leader thinking he gucci. All in all DisK lost a 1v1 partner and will always pull the shorter stick on nodes with us. Overall had amazing fights with Standby and learned a bit, we wiped them quite often considering they were siege guild with equal numbers on wipes with barely any deaths, but they obviously are better in small skirmishes if me and main flank isnt there to help.
    Overall great 30minutes of fighting got 2v1d at the end by AD and had amazing fun gg wp see you next time

2. lorencon

[​IMG]

3. Squishy_boi

You can litteraly ask StandBy if anything was ******** from my post. Also who are you?

4. lorencon

Im from Karthage

5. Squishy_boi

Oh well as I said to Disengage wont happen 2v2 when guild leader is Amazing as yours ;)

6. lorencon

Whats wrong with my leader?

7. Damocleez

Last i checked you were my officer in Bliss? x) In regards to everything above its all such a meme im not even gonna respond to it , GG

lorencon likes this.
  8. Squishy_boi

I mean BDO isnt a Clinic where he should be looking for his medications, but since its Pegi 13 or w/e this forum all im saying is he is AMAZING
    Lul i've said we were asked by certain people to 2v2 AD and StandBy, I said the only reason I wouldnt engage on 3v1 is cause of Cater Laladi and Burno who i've had amazing grouping and fights with. If they didnt come today i'd 3v1 you and any time I see you thats exactly what i'll do.

9. Damocleez

Wait wait, Glassy Boi is telling ME to take medications? Ive seen it all, all this stemmed from you qq'ing getting rekked at Vell today. Thanks for dodging our planned 1 v 1 tonight by the way, great to see your alliance is disbanding after you realised how retarded you all looked. Shame we didnt get to clap you before it did though..

10. Texnoz

11. Squishy_boi

Im not qqing, you cant expect a guild to be "nice" towards you and play in your favour, if you are going to do random **** you've been doing might've been SMASH who took the boat out, I've seen your lads and you chatting ****, so for that exact reason every time I see you on the node, i'll do anything to deny you that node even if it meant losing ourselfs. If you believe you can beat my guild on 1v1 you are welcome to try, but as long as you are getting Carried by Burger Boys, I aint going to give you the satisfaction.
    Also having one person in a guild whos good (guild not union) and him carrying your ass (cause I didnt see single karthage but tex being near "good" and even tex has so much gear I dont even know if he is good or bad is not something to brag about, props to tex, one day you might lose him then you'll cry like a beep. Trust me talking from expirience with boy called "Rekr"

Dont really see what Cater sees in Karthage or if you are just a train they took and will ditch you half way through (i highly believe this'll happen) but the amount of **** I heard about your guild from people that are random is immeasurable

12. lorencon

You know me so well <3

13. Damocleez

We are by no means a siege strength guild, but ill never go around claiming i run a 'hardcore siege guild' with average 470 renown. My guild still has a long way to go and we are still 50 renown higher average than you :D :D. You can try and deny us if you wish or you can man up and take a 1 v 1 without Disengage, we dont need them to flatten your guild Tex could probably wipe everyone himself.

14. BurningReflex

BurningReflex Eratia Berserker 62 EU

"Burger boys" ... lel
    We aren't carrying them, we bring about 1/3 of the numbers.

Anyhow, we lasted about 30mins with 2 siege guilds on us, yes they didn't axe us, yes they were kinda toying, but seeing how they wrote the report, kinda indicated they expected a pushover and that didn't entirely happen. Was still a fun fight for us, was also fun seeing quite a lot of Access_Denied people respawning in base cause 5 of us were on their base and they seemed to get a bit scared.
    But GG Access_Denied, be proud of your achievement tonight xD

IHAEU Silica likes this.
  15. Squishy_boi

*COUGH* exactly what I said carried by tex *cough* also
    <Terrible> semi-hardcore NW guild recruiting progress driven players. We require you to participate in at least 3/7 PvP events (NW/Practice/RBF/Bootcamps). Gearscore required is 480+ (450 wiz/witch/valk), application can be filled out on our discord or you can whisper me for info! https://discord.gg/8NznqRS
    anywho yeah you 1v1 us without Burger Boys is you losing but then again i'll prove that to you in week or two time cause I've got more important **** to work on right now, like getting 261 aap, but yeah its a fact ill work in denying you every node where we both end up on.

16. Damocleez

Im not going to explain the terms of my alliance to some moron who has literally no idea whats going on and goes to siege as a soft cap musa expecting stormtrooper with an army of spuds behind him. Lets just say we setup the alliance to help Disengage into node wars & bolster out numbers for higher tier nodes after they came to us with a proposition (ive known Burno for a long time he was my GM over a year ago).

But feel free to think whatever you want, 1 v 1 when?

17. Squishy_boi

You are carrying them alot my man if you dont believe that, well rip, Karthage was even weaker then terrible is right now and is still as weak yeah they are carried by 1 valk which 1 PA cud resolve then their whole raid is wiped, Karthage is 30man attendance you bring 14 their average is 470 I heard 480 maybe your average is 540, 14 540 can take on up to 40 470 if the 14 lads are well organised.

18. Zephyraz

That was another awesome nodes in politics matter, we contacted Semper_Vigil before the nodewar in order to ally up since the 7forts, also after spotting you and Orca decided to ask to Origine a NAP in order to be sure to not get ****ed (LMAO), also Interesting told me that they wanted to focus Bliss so we agreed on 2v1 Bliss. But HEY you know what ?

Interesting switched focus to Semper_Vigil totally random, and Origine decided to do a 1v1 with tangra instead of ally up on orca... (?)

After we wiped Bliss the first time we decided to push Interesting to "help" Semper_Vigil, and even after i talked to one of them about focusing on bliss instead of Semper_Vigil, they just switched target to us even if we were crumbling yet to bliss immense power (shotout to you guys).

I dont even know how we managed to survive that 2v1 against bliss + Interesting (prob our fort spot was cancer enough).

ez politics btw.

19. Damocleez

Our average is not 480 ahahahaha, please cut it with the talk lets organise a 1 v 1 without Disengage on it so i can show you how ****ing ill informed you really are.

20. Squishy_boi

Higher tiers for sniping and then calling me out, umm we had more fun on our sieges then you do, also dead discord it seems cause i still got acess to yours and you've never members there but on sundays, as long as my guild has 20-30 people laughing while doing random as **** like charging on donkeys i'll enjoy it. We never went to win or achieve anything but have fun and we will go in future as well, 1 week of snipe for funds on valencia mediah or calpheon next week to meme, then when finally i feel my guild is ready i'll get 50-60 mercs and take balenos for ourselfs and then ez clap. 1v1 when disengage stops carrying your ass untill then nodes denied